The Age of Ares Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away, "Ares, we can't!"

I leaned in, "Yes, we can!" I told her, "If he can fuck his daughters, surely I can make love to you!"

Mom looked back at me, "Make love?"

I nodded, "There's nothing more special or more primal than a son loving his mother!" I said, "Let me take the next step by making that love even more primal! It will also show dad where his place truly lies now, as the omega of our little wolfpack!"

Mom smirked, "We're not wolves!" she said, blushing. But I could see the thirst in her eyes.

I smiled, "I've made girls howl!" I told her, "Polina howled with intense pleasure a week ago after I pumped my cock into her for a few hours. Nicole always goes crazy for my cock in her pussy. And I don't know about you, but I can't wait to return to the canal that birthed me with lustful wrath!"

Mom smiled back and leaned into another kiss. This time, she grabbed my belt and started undoing the strap.

I followed suit and undid the buttons on her blouse. Dad tried to grab the call button but it was too far out of reach, and since his hands were cuffed, he couldn'tt move them anywhere of significance. He could do nothing to stop us.

I quickly separated from mom, my belt open along with my fly. I quickly went to the door and closed it, putting a chair under the knob. Mom moved to the blinds and shut them all, hiding our activity from watchful eyes.

We then smashed together and resumed undressing each other. I pulled my shirt off as she pushed my pants down. I pulled her blouse open and unhooked her bra as she yanked my cock out of my briefs. She let out a small gasp as she felt the size of my erect penis.

"You are bigger than him!" she said, grinning, her eyes filled with lust.

"I'm your alpha now!" I said, growling!

She met my growl with her own and pulled my head towards her DD-cup tits. I clamped my mouth down onto her nipple and started sucking like I was a toddler getting my daily dose of milk. I ran my tongue up and around her areola before moving to her other breast. I changed tactics and started flicking my tongue, making her moan out. I was using the same techniques on her breasts that I usually did on a pussy.

Mom didn't know it, but I would give her twice as much pleasure once I went in the opposite direction. She decided to up the game by taking my face off her breasts and sank to the floor, taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked me in like a pro and deep-throated me without any issue. For the next few minutes, the private room was filled with long slurping sounds as mom brought me to full erection and I began to feel a slight strain as it felt so good feeling her professional mouth envelop my 21-year-old cock.

After a few more minutes, she gasped as she opened her mouth and pulled me out, "I need to get fucked, son!" she gasped. Standing up, she unzipped her skirt and let it drop. I spun her around and pulled her thong down. She stepped out of them and I brought them up to my nose, inhaling her scent. Smiling wildly, I tossed them into the pile of discarded clothes and bent her over. She stared directly at dad as I thrust forward, impaling her in one thrust.

She smiled maniacally as I pulled back and thrust again, and again, and again. For several minutes, it was just me and her, a slow piston of force. Then, she started to meet my thrusts with her own, leaving little space for me to escape from. It was hot, it was wild, and it was primal. I kept on thrusting and started moving faster and faster until all that was heard in the room were grunts and the slapping sound of my crotch hitting her ass, my balls slapping against her wet pussy.

It became so wild that we started matching more of our sounds. We didn't form words, didn't make the hospital aware of our forbidden coupling, and dad was stunned into silence by the mere sight of us. As the inevitable happened, I grabbed mom's neck and held her still as I finally felt myself needing to cum. I thrust into her a dozen times very hard before plunging myself into her fully and erupting into her womb. One, two, three, four, five waves of cum passed into her.

I stayed inside her for a solid four minutes after the last of my cum passed inside her before I pulled out with a pop. She stayed bent over on the bed for a long moment before she stood up, and grabbed the bedpost. I backed out of her way as she backed up, pulling the bed forward. Dad tried to stop her, but without the use of his legs, he couldn't do anything!

Thinking quickly, I unhooked the support on the bedframe and let it fall so that dad was staring at the ceiling. Mom then stopped pulling and waltzed over to dad's side, put her hands on the bed frame, and hoisted herself up and over him, settling her moist cunt onto his face. She rubbed herself onto him for a minute or two before lifting herself and off.

I smirked and almost started laughing as I saw what she had done. She had rubbed her pussy onto his nose and mouth, and some of my cum had escaped it. Dad had a look of revulsion on his face as my cum smeared it.

"What are you waiting for?" mom asked him, "If you want some privacy, we can leave so you can lick it in peace!"

Dad glowered at her, unable to speak with the ballgag. Mom shrugged and removed it. Dad glared at her, "Get this shit off my face!"

Mom shook her head, "No, you want it off, you get it off yourself!" she said, reaching over and uncuffing his hands, "This pussy belongs to Ares, now! If you want to be rid of his cum, you're gonna have to touch it yourself."

Dad sighed, and reluctantly reached up and took his hand over his face, gathering up the cum. He then paused, since I had removed the kleenex box from view. He looked around wildly for a place to put the cum.

Mom smirked wickedly, "Guess you can only eat it up, yourself, old man!" she said, "Or else wipe it on your sheets. But then you'll be swimming in it until they come in and change the sheets."

Dad glowered as he slowly licked his lips clean, gagging at the taste. I smirked and handed him the tissues.

"Don't feel bad, dad!" I said, mockingly, "If you had it your way, I'd be doing exactly what you just did, in New York, after Uncle Shawn had cum on my face. That is what you intended, isn't it? For me to become a bottom bitch?"

Dad ignored me as mom walked around to the foot of the bed. I lifted the bedframe as she pushed dad back into place as if nothing had happened.

"I'll leave you alone, now." I said, putting on my clothes, "Let you think over our little chat."

Mom followed suit and put her clothes back on. She handed me her thong, which I swiftly pocketed, as she hoisted her skirt up and returned her bra and blouse to their position on her body. We walked out, and I adjusted my shirt, giving the lobby a decent view of my lean torso before it was pulled down.

*************************************************************************************************************

Dad did indeed think it over while we were gone, and he'd apparently thought his way was better than the ultimatum I gave him. A week after I was discharged, a man showed up at my apartment door. When I opened the door to receive him, he handed me a subpoena, "Ares Carmichael, you've been served."

I glared at him and took the form, "On what charge?"

"Among other things, blackmail and assault." the man explained, "Also, a miss Nicole Ericson is being charged with manslaughter."

Nicole, who was drinking coffee, put her cup down and reached for a second subpoena. We closed the door and looked at our forms. Thinking quickly, I called Caitlyn and asked if she knew of a good lawyer, and clarified I was being serious and not making a joke.

She arrived at the apartment two hours later, with a man in a navy blue suit and tie in her wake. He introduced himself as Adam Hawke, from the Lawfirm "Amell, Hawke, and Pavus".

"I understand you've been served for a combined charge of blackmail and manslaughter." he said, "I also understand that your father is a name partner in our biggest rival?" he added, turning to Caitlyn.

She smiled, "I'm refusing to let my father represent me since he's among a group of people we've been preparing to sue ourselves." she said, "I think that's why Ares and Nicole are being sued now."

Adam nodded, "Alright, please tell me everything!" he said.

Nicole, Caitlyn, and I looked at each other, "When you say everything, do you really mean everything?" I asked.

Adam nodded, "Yes. Anything relevant to your case!"

I sighed, "You may want to sit down." I said, "This may take a while."

Over the next two hours, we told him everything about HaremHouse, what information we gathered, leaving out how specifically we did it, and the ultimatum that I gave to my dad, while also leaving out the part where I claimed my mom's pussy in front of him.

By the time we were done, Adam had taken out a flask and poured a small amount of whiskey into his coffee.

"This is certainly world-shattering." he said, turning to Caitlyn, "So your father had an entire group of lawyers use you for their pleasure, and you've infrequently been forced to participate in...questionable activities since you turned 18?"

Caitlyn nodded, "Along with a few other people, namely Ares' sisters." she said, "We don't know how many others, but I'm guessing some of the other premium users on the site, excluding Ares' Uncle. We know for a fact that he's gay. It was that fact that prompted Nicole's manslaughter charge."

"Yes, the fact that she shot and killed a bodyguard and wounded another is distressing." Adam added, "And under different circumstances, it would be safe to say that she'd have been arrested if not for the fact that it was in self-defense. I know I would have done something similar if a man twice my size came at me menacingly."

Nicole blushed, "I don't regret shooting him, but I doubt a court will see it that way." she said.

"That's why I'm here." Adam said, "To ensure that the courts see it as you defending yourself, not you attacking a man with a gun and stabbing another with a knife."

Nicole was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. I excused myself and went to see who it was.

An old bald man, about 50 years or older, gave me an envelope, "Ares Carmichael, I'm Lawrence, your landlord. I've been asked to give you this." He said, "It's your thee-week notice of eviction. I'm sorry, but you will need to vacate this apartment." With that, he left without another word.

I looked at the envelope and closed the door.

"Dad just gave me his latest ultimatum!" I said to the room at large, "He's ordered the landlord to evict us."

Adam stood up, "Are you saying that your father ordered your removal from this apartment?" he asked, "Does he own the building?"

I shook my head, "Not to my knowledge."

Adam sighed, "Then this is an illegal eviction. Lucky for you, I am a very skilled lawyer and I have just agreed to take on your case. I'll issue you all a countersuit on everything you've been charged with. If you'll excuse me, I need to make a phone call."

I nodded, "Of course." I said, "I think I need to make one as well."

Nicole and I looked at each other, "We need to find a place to stay." She said.

"No, actually, you don't." Adam said at the door, "Once I've filed the countersuit, I'll get a court order to put a hold on your eviction notice. Trust me, I have the situation in hand!"

He walked out, and I sat down. What a day this has been!

*************************************************************************************************************

True to his word, Adam filed counterclaims on the blackmail charge, Nicole's manslaughter charge, and the eviction notice. Lawrence personally told me that we didn't have to leave yet, at least until the end of our day in court. Adam's counterclaims included a charge of blackmail, death threats, harassment, sexual assault, and battery assault.

There was a court date scheduled in mid-August, and as a result of us not being able to work, we begrudgingly handed in our resignations at the coffee shop, much to Diana's disappointment.

We did, however, thank her for her immense help and appreciation, and especially thanked her for her "Engaged Couple" special. She smiled and said that we were such good employees that she had decided to make the "Engaged Couple" special a permanent thing!

On the first day of our court date, we sat in a conference room at "Amell, Hawke, and Pavus". Me, Caitlyn, Nicole, Polina, Mom, and Adam were on one side of the table, while dad sat in a wheelchair, alongside Aaron Bridger, dad's contract lawyer, Richard, and another lawyer from "Bridger, Howling, and Lowe" on the other side.

Adam started, "Alright, we know why we're here. My clients, Ares and Nicole, have been charged with battery assault, assault with a deadly weapon, blackmail, and manslaughter." he explained, "They, in turn, have filed counterclaims of assault, battery with a deadly weapon, sexual assault, blackmail, attempted felony eviction, and financial blackmail.

"My fellow partners are hoping we can settle this without going to court, so here is our proposal." he handed a contract draft, "In exchange for dropping the charges against them, my clients have agreed not to reveal any damaging information regarding the illegal activities of their opponents, including but not limited to claims of grooming, incest, sexual assault, and forcing sexual favors. If you do not agree to these, the consequences may be severe."

Aaron Bridger scoffed, "These claims are baseless." he said, "There's no way you can prove that any of us have done anything illegal with our daughters."

Adam smirked, "I never said anything about you personally doing anything with your blood relatives, Mr. Bridger, let alone your daughters."

Aaron's eyes widened. He'd just perjured himself. I smiled, "Cat got your tongue?" I asked.

Aaron glared at me, "I'll have your tongue for that, boy!"

"Gentlemen!" Adam said, "Please. Let's pause." he sighed, "Let's assume for all intents and purposes that my clients know of your illegally incestuous activities on the website known as HaremHouse. Let us also assume we know that Ares' father, Charles Carmichael, has been using the knowledge of his son's information against him, blackmailing him into silence and obedience.

"If the information of the website were to be released, I think the consequences would be more devastating on Mr. C. Carmichael than on Mr. A. Carmichael."

Dad's contract lawyer, Richard, spoke up, "The consequences of breaking their signed contract will also come into play, you know." he said, "These two made an agreement that in exchange for Ares' silence, his father agreed to financially back him in his endeavors to find a permanent job and place to live."

"I've read the contract, it's very restrictive." said Adam, "It offers no financial backing for groceries and limits his familial contacts to an hour per person, per day. Breaking this contract means Ares gets no further financial backing, but the agreement is a two-way street. Mr. Carmichael was willing to cease all efforts after an illegal search and seizure of his son's home. We could easily add breaking and entering to the list of counterclaims."

"The fact that you haven't suggests you have a plan in mind!" said Aaron.

Nicole smiled, "We do. If you don't agree to our terms immediately, we go to court, and reveal every dirty little secret your law firm has been up to over the past ten years." she explained, causing Aaron's eyebrows to furrow in suspicion.

Caitlyn smirked at her father's reaction, "You didn't think a Bukkake was the only thing I had on you, did you, dad?"

Aaron's eyes narrowed to slits, "You watch your tongue, child!" he said.

Caitlyn's smirk widened, "I've listened to my father complain and bitch and whine for years about his partners, and after some digging into his finances and other things, I've discovered a list of activities he's done that would make his bukkake pale in comparison." she explained, holding up an open file, "Embezzlement of retirement funds, unsanctioned vacation pay, personal use of company cars and limos, personal use of offices for numerous sexual activities."

Aaron tried to reach over and grab the file, but Caitlyn yanked it out of his reach, "You didn't think I'd watch a video of you recording me and mom and not go snooping sound for that camera, did you?" she said, "Once I found it, the cloud server it was linked to became a very tempting bargaining chip!"

Aaron sat back as Richard leaned in and asked, "What is she talking about?"

Caitlyn smiled and pulled out her phone, "Just a few scenes of dad fucking his secretary." she said, hitting play on a video. A series of grunts and moans emanated from the phone, along with the crashing of a vase.

Aaron averted his gaze as Richard glared at him, "Violet and I have been engaged for two years, and you're fucking her in your office?" he bellowed!

Adam smirked, "Caitlyn, I think that's enough." he said. Caitlyn smiled back and ended the video.

Adam turned back to the opposite side of the table, "I think we've made our point clear."

Richard and Aaron nodded, "Remind me again what the new contract states?" Aaron asked, his eyes averting his daughter's gaze.

Adam smiled, "In addition to everyone dropping the charges against my clients and an immediate transfer of funds of Five hundred-thousand dollars into my clients' private accounts, Mr. Charles Carmichael and the other members of his group will vacate their homes and leave the area, never to return." he explained, "The website known as HaremHouse will fall into the immediate control of Mr. Ares Carmichael, and all assets currently owned by Mr. Charles Carmichael will be surrendered to Mrs. Vanessa Carmichael.

"In addition, all Premium Users must resign from their positions and make plans to leave town as well. Any and all activity related to the website will cease, under penalty of imprisonment. A restraining order will be filed against Mr. Charles Carmichael, Mr. Shawn Carmichael, Mr. Aaron Bridger, Mr. Christopher Slader, and Mr. Paul MacDougal, to be put into effect one week from the conclusion of this meeting, should you agree to our terms.

"The radius of those restraining orders may vary, but the minimum distance will likely be five hundred kilometers, approximately one province away. Lastly, and this is most important, The individual who was stabbed will drop any assault charges against Ms. Ericson, as he was holding a gun to her chest and she acted in self-defense, as corroborated by eye-witnesses."

Dad gave me a resigned glare as he and Aaron nodded and then signed the agreement. They then handed it to Richard, who notarized it and handed it back to Adam.

"I'm glad we could settle this out of court." Adam said, "My offices will file this away and inform you when the restraining orders have been put into effect. Good day, gentlemen!"

And with that, everyone except dad stood up. Aaron kept his head bowed low as he averted his gaze from Caitlyn and Richard, moving away from both and rushing out the door. Richard walked up to Caitlyn and offered his apologies, before following her father. Dad ignored all of us as he moved the wheels of his wheelchair out the door. He grunted in pain as the strain of his callused hands ached.

"You should probably start wearing gloves," I called after him. He ignored me and entered an elevator.

I smirked as the doors closed. Getting up, I hugged Nicole and Polina both, before mom pulled me into a hug.

"You are a brilliant man, Ares!" she said, "I am so proud of you!"

I smiled back, "Thanks, mom." I said, "Now if you'll all excuse us, Nicole and I have to head home and celebrate our new victory. We're about to become very financially enriched."