The Age of Ares Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it came down to me to figure out how to make this vanish or make it so that no one would come out of this looking bad.

Then it hit me, the answer was obvious!

"Okay, I have a solution." I said, "But...I don't think either of you will like it!"

Mom and Clio listened as I told them my idea, "The two of you will have a girls' night out at a bar, or club, or somewhere that has a lot of straight guys." I explained, "You will each pick one guy, seduce them, and insist on wearing condoms. You will then take a picture of your guy, make sure they cum in you, and take a picture of their cum-stained condoms."

"What will that accomplish?" asked Polina.

"It will give you proof that you went out and met people, and since it was a one-time thing, you didn't catch their names, so you have no idea how to contact them. That way, no one will question it when you tell them your story of how you got pregnant. You can take any photo of your seducer you like, but it cannot be of their faces! As we all know, condoms are not foolproof, and they only work between 75% to 90% of the time."

Mom gave me a dark look, "You're right. I don't like it!" she said, but after a pause, she sighed, "But it is better than any solution that I can think of."

"I also don't like it!" said Clio, "What if he cums too quickly?"

"All the better!" I said, "If he cums fast, you can get out of there faster. It at least means you won't have to put up with the guy for that long, especially if he's not your type."

"If he's not my type, why would I even sleep with him?" asked Clio, "I mean, why would anyone ever sleep with someone who didn't get you aroused?"

"Because you're gonna fake your orgasms." I said, "If you make it sound like they did a good job, they'll be thrilled that they scored big time. If you don't fake it, then the experience will likely make them want to try again or make them feel dejected."

Clio thought for a long moment then grinned, "That's sound advice. I like it."

I smiled, "Good. Now, I'm going to take a shower, and then I'll need to get dressed." I said, "Can someone please bring me some clothes because I'll need to go to the pharmacy!"

"What for?" asked Polina.

"You're going on the pill, along with Thalia and Artemis!" I said, "I'm not going to have all my sisters get pregnant on my watch, and if everything goes well, none of you will get pregnant unnecessarily until you're ready, or at least until you've finished four years of college, whichever one comes first!"

Polina smiled, "Your clothes were returned to the guest room as soon as they were dry." she said.

I paused, "Then why have I not seen any of them?" I asked, "Every morning after I finish showering, I've checked. No shirts, no shorts, not even a pair of my old Spyder briefs."

Mom and Polina looked at each other, "That's odd since we've always brought you your clothes as soon as they were washed." Mom said, "And I told them that the prank was only good for one day, and then it was back to storing all clothes in the closets for when we did go out. I saw Polina wear a sundress every Thursday when she went for coffee, and Nicole's been wearing professional clothes to work every day."

"Well, somehow I'm deprived of clothes whenever I..." I paused as I heard a small pair of giggles coming from around the corner.

I stood up and walked to the edge of the kitchen and peered out. Thalia and Artemis stood a short distance away, a laundry basket with my clothes inside at their feet. The two of them were naked, their backs to me. I slowly crept up to them and, grabbing Thalia, thrust my hard dick into her pussy. Thrusting hard for a solid minute, I pulled out and spun her around.

"Have you been stealing my clothes, forcing me to be naked this whole time?" I asked, glowering.

Thalia's face drooped, "Yes."

I gave Artemis a stern look. "Was this your idea?"

Artemis' face also dropped, "Yes, sir."

I gave them a hard stare, then folded my arms and sighed, "Go to the playroom!" I said.

Both their heads shot up in shock, "What?" Artemis said.

"Go! To! The! Playroom!" I said, emphasizing each word, "That is where we go to deal out punishments, isn't it?"

Everyone in the Kitchen poked their heads out as Artemis and Thalia sighed and marched, heads bowed low, downstairs. I grabbed my phone and followed in their wake, watching their beautiful asses shake as they walked.

When we reached the basement, I opened the door to the playroom and led them in. The room had remained untouched since dad had left. A few of the dildos were thrown out, as well as the anal plugs. Everything else, the bondage equipment, the sex swing, and even the whips were still in the room. I led Artemis to the stockade and sat Thalia on a bench.

"I'm disappointed in you both." I said, "Once was funny, but repeated offenses were not. I had to be naked for three weeks, and all this time my clothes were readily available to me. What do you have to say for yourselves?"

Artemis sighed, "I'm sorry, Ares." she said, sadly, "I thought it would be funny."

"Yeah, you seemed to enjoy being naked all the time!" Thalia added, "We got to see your dick every day, and you got to fuck us. It was a win-win!"

"It wasn't a win-win. I had to stay cooped up in the house while you got to go outside." I said, my voice going stern, "My morning routine was disrupted. I wasn't able to go for my morning runs! I might lose my lean physique!"

Both girls stared at the floor.

I sighed, "I'm not mad at you two, really, I'm just very disappointed that you thought it would be funny to make me feel embarrassed!" I explained, "But like I said, we're here for your punishment. I read dad's rules, and while some of these are harsh, some did sound very necessary to get some discipline in you all.

"I'm never going to lock you to the St. Andres' Cross with a pee bucket at your feet, but you do need to learn the consequences of your actions. Artemis, you will spend the next fifteen minutes in the stockade, while I punish Thalia."

Artemis nodded, opened the stockade, and put her hands and head into the holes. I walked over to her and locked the lid in place. I gave her ass a light spank for good measure.

I then walked over to Thalia and grabbed a small anal plug, "Your punishment is to wear this in your butt for the rest of the day." I explained, "I read about this particular one, it's battery-powered and connects to an app on your phone. I downloaded the app but I never had an opportunity to use it. I'm going to insert this now, and at some point during the day, I'm going to activate it.

"I don't know how intense it will be, and I definitely know it won't be very pleasant. Also, you're banned from swimming in the pool for the entire time I'm out of the house. I don't want this thing short-circuiting."

Thalia bent over one of the benches as I turned on the anal plug and connected to the wifi, syncing it to my phone app. Once it was connected, I tried one of the settings before plunging it into Thalia's crevice. She jumped as she felt the cold rubber enter her rear. When it was lodged inside, I tried the setting again, causing her to yelp.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Strange, and weird!" she said.

"Good weird or bad weird?" I asked.

She looked at me, "Weird weird. Like you're fucking me, but you shrunk and aren't moving." she said, describing the sensation.

I smiled, "Okay, well, for the time being, this is the best thing I can think of." I said, "Stay bent over, I'm going to give you five spanks using one of the paddles, then you can go back upstairs and have breakfast."

I did indeed spank her with a paddle five times. I also gave Artemis a good spanking with the same paddle seven times for good measure. It was around fourteen minutes when I finally decided she needed a little extra, so I put my fingers in her pussy and started fingering her, all the while holding a plastic dildo in her mouth. She gagged on the dildo as my fingers were coated in her juices. I then pulled both hands away and gave her my fingers.

She sucked her juices off my fingers and I let her out of the stockade.

"I'm going to go shower. I think you've learned your lesson." I said, running a loving hand over both their asses, "When I'm back from the pharmacy, we'll talk more."

I left them in the playroom with the door open, letting them walk out whenever they wanted to. I took my phone up to my bathroom, placing it on the counter as I stepped in. When I was finished showering, I got out, dried off, grabbed my phone, and turned on the anal plug on a high setting for a minute or two.

After I switched it off, I went and retrieved my clothes, went to the guest room, and got dressed.

Five minutes later, I was in the car, driving to the pharmacy.

To be continued...