The Agency Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done Sweetie." She praised, letting her chair slide back slightly. "Just one more spot to clean up." Michelle looked quizzically at her boss, who pointed downward. "Your post orgasm drippings." The white cum was a stark contrast to the black patent heel. "Better hurry before you're licking your juice off my floor again!"

Michelle quickly inched backward, unable to do more with her wrists still bound to her ankles, watching as the cum covered heel slowly rose as Ms. Allison crossed her legs. Turning her head quickly to the side to sweep her hair out of the way, Michelle slowly lowered her mouth to the awaiting shoe. It was degrading, it was humiliating, and it was kind of gross, but Michelle wanted to do it to please her. Slowly dragging her tongue across the toe of the shoe, Michelle felt a chill roll up her spine. She was already getting hard again! From licking her own cum off a shoe!

"That's a good girl," Ms. Allison's voice was condescending at best, "don't forget the sides." Another shudder rippled through Michelle's body, what was it about doing this that was so exciting? "Oh, and that's your precum in my stocking too," she ordered, "don't drag your lips over my stocking though, I'd hate to have to explain why I have lipstick on my foot."

Michelle carefully sucked the top of Ms. Allison's foot making sure not to leave any lipstick behind while her cock still raged with excitement. She didn't have the brain power to figure out why, every fiber of her being and every thought was focused on Ms. Allison's right foot and earning more praise from her boss.

"Let me see how you've done sissy." Ms. Allison said as she pulled her foot away. Turning the foot slowly while intently watching Michelle's reaction. "I think there's just a bit on the side here," as she spoke Michelle's cock twitched oozing yet more precum, "you'd better lick the sides and bottom just to be sure!"

"Yes, Ms.!" Michelle excitedly replied, watching Ms. Allison position her shoe with the bottom facing her.

Without hesitation Michelle pressed her tongue flat against the sole of Ms. Allison's shoe, dragging her tongue up the sole before slowly flicking it over the toe. She repeated this several more times before the entire underside of the shoe was freshly coated with saliva.

"Very nice," Ms. Allison said happily, "but of course now you know you have to clean the other one too or I'll be left with one clean shoe and one dirty one!"

The assessment had been dead on, as usual, on determining Michelle's level of submissiveness. Her tongue was now awash with the flavors of her submission, which included the dirt from the bottom of her boss' shoes, and her own bodily fluids. As she lavished the other shoe with her tongue, Michelle's entire focus was how to please Ms. Allison even more with complete disregard for what she was voluntarily doing.

"Nicely done Baby Girl." Ms. Allison's praise filled Michelle with joy. "Now sit back a bit and relax," Ms. Allison said, turning to face her desk again, "once your cage can be put back on you, I'll let you get dressed and rejoin Babette."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle responded with a deep blush at Ms. Allison's mention of her aroused state.

Kneeling there, Michelle had time to let her actions since entering the office run through her mind. She'd certainly done things she considered completely out of character for herself, but she had done them willingly with very little prodding. Ms. Allison had simply held her foot in such a way to show the bottom of her shoe, just that simple action and Michelle's tongue was pressed against it. Just the thought of it made her cock ache again. Michelle had to find a way to think about something else, which wasn't easy to do! She was currently in a position she'd secretly dreamed of being in time and time again.

Sitting at her desk, Allie was also thinking about what Michelle had been more than willing to do while in her office. She always enjoyed the power exchange with submissives, it was more exciting to her than the sexual interaction. Sure, she would usually orgasm while pegging a sissy, but the act of pegging them was always more exciting to her. Much more exciting. It took a considerable amount of effort not to continue to play with Michelle and to work while pretending to ignore her. What she had learned over time was to move things slowly regardless of how willing the girl seemed. Michelle hadn't winced at being called a cum slut, but had responded positively to it. She was more than sure that Michelle would be ready for pegging soon. All in due time, grooming a girl was a marathon not a sprint.

Her knees started to ache as the commercial grade carpet was not terribly kind, the concrete underneath wasn't any better. It had felt as if a lifetime had passed since she'd finished cleaning Ms. Allison's shoes with her tongue, yet her cock only now started to relax slightly.

By relax, it no longer ached with overwhelming need. Michelle had never experienced sexual excitement to level before. Now, primed and ready to go, she knelt next to the one who'd brought her to this level of pleasure and was being ignored. It was such a cruel twist of fate. But it wasn't fate, the idea struck Michelle piercing her core, she wasn't in charge. It wasn't that she wasn't in charge, but that she wasn't even in charge of her own pleasure either. It wasn't just that she'd had her manhood locked away to keep her from playing with herself. It wasn't just the added financial repercussions of doing that. Now she was unlocked, allegedly freed, yet her pleasure was not hers to control either. She wasn't even consulted. She had gotten pleasure by giving pleasure. Michelle's pleasure was reward based.

Out of the corner of her eye, Allie saw the bodily reaction. Each one had done it slightly differently, but they were still so similar. Babette's head had bowed slightly. With Michelle her shoulders slumped. Looking at the timer she had up in the corner of her screen, she noted Michelle was right on course. In roughly another fifteen minutes Michelle would be ready for her cage again.

"I'll be right back baby girl," Ms. Allison said sliding out of her office chair, "don't go anywhere."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." Michelle replied as she shifted slightly on her knees trying to relieve the pressure.

The door closing behind her only added to her overwhelming feeling of not being in control but now also added a sense of vulnerability. Michelle could also feel everything, from the small ache in her throat, to the stream of precum which was now soaking into her stocking tops, the waistband of the thong cutting into the creases of her thighs and as always the plug filling her ass. It was all a mix of sensuality, sexuality and submission. Two weeks go she'd never have pictured herself like this, not only confident and comfortable going outside dressed as a woman but also enjoying it as much as she did. Her old job, while mundane, boring and ill paying wouldn't have required any of this.

"That's just one of the many reasons that job sucked!" Michelle whispered tersely to herself.

It was almost as if a second realization had washed over Michelle. For as un-everything she'd ever been told was normal this was, she truly enjoyed being Michelle. Beyond the money, the clothing, the looks and flirting, she was having the time of her life. Getting, for lack of a better term, jerked off while sucking on a dildo had been the most satisfying orgasm she'd ever experienced! So much so, her body wanted to do it again right after! Michelle was looking forward to the weekend with Babette, but also returning to work on Monday and being called into the office. Maybe next week she'd be ready for the strapon?

"Let's see how my sweet sissy is doing?" Ms. Allison surprised Michelle, who jumped slightly at her words. "Oh I'm so sorry I scared you muffin!" Touching Michelle lightly on the shoulder. "Lost in thought?"

"Yes, Ms." Michelle blushed.

"It's okay, it happens." Ms. Allison returned to her office chair and faced Michelle. "Let's get this back on you before your little friend wakes ."

Allie had Michelle sit up as much as the restraints allowed and began the process of re-caging her. She enjoyed the subtle emasculation of calling Michelle's body part her little friend. Michelle was average size, which would be a plus for a few of her clients, but it was a part of the process in keeping Michelle's mindset in the right place. One Allie's girls was well above average, but it was still her "little friend" when caged. With her little friend locked away, Allie removed the strap keeping Michelle in place. The steps had to be done in order to keep the idea of control in place. Only when Michelle's boy parts were locked away were her hands freed.

"Why don't you fix your lingerie," Ms. Allison instructed, "then you can go into the bathroom and fix your makeup and clean up a bit." Michelle answered dutifully, then stood taking a step to the chair to retrieve her dress. "The bathroom is the other way silly girl."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle responded, pulling up her thong.

The door to the hallway, which led to the bathroom, was next to the windows of Ms. Allison's south facing office wall. Michelle looked at the building across the street wondering how many people had watched her slutty display. Feeling her little friend stir in the cage, Michelle decided it was time to change what she was thinking about. She did her best to dry her stocking tops, then cleaned up the rest of her crotch area. It only took a few minutes to fix her makeup and wig before she returned to the office.

"You can take those cuffs off now too Sweetie." Ms. Allison instructed, keeping Michelle from trying to retreat to the other side of her desk. "One more thing," she said suppressing a smirk, "pull your thong down again, just the front." Ms. Allison reached into her desk while Michelle exposed her caged member. "Now, if you put this on," she said, opening the condom, and slowly putting it over Michelle's cage, "then use a small rubber band to hold it in place, you won't leak everywhere." Ms. Allison proudly sat back admiring her work. "Two things though," she said, adjusting it slightly, "don't put it all the way up because you'll get sweaty."

"Thank you Ms." Michelle's face burned red as her boss tucked the condom into her thong. "And the second thing."

"From what Babette and some of the other girls have said," Ms. Allison sat back smirking while waiting for Michelle's reaction to her next words, "it makes a great snack at night." Michelle's reaction was a combination of quite a few, but Allie was fairly sure her girl would be trying it soon. "Why don't you put your dress on and have a seat."

"Thank you, Ms. Allison." Michelle happily put her dress back on before sitting daintily in the chair opposite her boss, once again smoothing the chiffon over her legs.

"Any time we interact in the office," Ms. Allison leaned forward as she spoke, "let's call them training sessions, I like to go over things afterwards." Michelle felt her stomach flip at the idea. "I want to tailor things to what you like, while expanding what you think you may like going forward," she relished in Michelle's obvious discomfort, "this also helps with client placement too."

"Um, okay Ms."

"No reason to be uncomfortable," her smile was warm and welcoming as she tried to calm Michelle, "it's all part of the process and learning experience."

Michelle wondered how talking about what they'd just done could be considered a comfortable conversation? She'd licked and sucked clean, with enthusiasm and abandon, a real looking dildo covered in her own cum after all. Michelle could still taste that and the dirt she'd licked off the sole of Ms. Allison's shoe! Why would that be uncomfortable? Her cage tightened around her little friend adding to her discomfort.

As it turned out, the twenty minute conversation was only a little uncomfortable. When Michelle got up to leave the office she, amazingly enough, felt proud of how she'd done. Ms. Allison was proud of her, so why shouldn't she be? Michelle had never experienced anything like sub-space before, it was an exhilarating experience she couldn't wait to try again.

"Did you have fun?" Babette smiled wide as her friend finally returned.

"You could say that." Michelle giggled. "I have to ask though," she stood close so she could whisper, "do you do the condom thing?"

"Oh the panty liner!" Babette exclaimed. "I had one on for my date for sure!"

The two giggled and chatted like school girls until the end of the day came. As they packed up, they made plans to meet the next day. Babette had a date, but would be home late Saturday, and Michelle could help her get ready. Michelle was looking forward to it, it would obviously be a big part of her own future down the road. With everything set, Babette took Michelle by the hand, leading her to the elevator. As they'd done before, they held hands waiting for the car to arrive. Surprisingly enough, it was empty when it did. Stepping in, they turned to face the door after letting their hands go.

"Do you mind if I try something?" Michelle asked tentatively.

"Go ahead!" Babette replied quickly, feeling concerned about Michelle's tone.

Instead of speaking, Michelle stepped to Babette, taking her face lightly in her right hand. Leaning forward, her eyes flitted from Babette's eyes to her lips and back. Realizing was happening, Babette leaned slowly forward to meet Michelle. Unlike their kiss earlier, which had been a peck on the lips, their lips were parted when they met. Each tongue darted quickly forward, touching ever so briefly before their lips parted again just as the elevator announced its arrival in the lobby.

"Thanks." Michelle said barely above a whisper.

"Funny thing is," Babette said, taking her friend's arm, "I always figured I'd be the one to kiss you first!" Making their way to the street, they lingered together a bit before parting. "Love you!" Babette said, pulling Michelle in for a hug.

"Love you too!" Michelle said giving her friend a tight squeeze, feeling their fake breasts mash together. "See you tomorrow."

Michelle was blissfully unaware of the world around her on her commute home. Not even Fred's leering eyes could bother her! Happily undressing when she got to her apartment, Michelle opted for an oversized dress shirt and yoga shorts. It was comfy, and she was ready for comfort after a long week of dolling up. Michelle even removed her bra, she finally understood why women enjoyed that so much as well, preferring to let her stuck on breasts hang free. Taking a quick look in the small mirror, Michelle toyed with tucking parts of the shirt in. It was fine to hide her caged area, but she was doing a lot of exercises to tone and shape her butt! With her apartment floor still needing considerable work, Michelle opted to put on a cute pair of ankle socks adorned with little red hearts.

"Good enough for staying home!" she said as she picked up her phone and ordered food. "I need a night off from cooking too!"

Ordering dinner, Michelle poured herself a glass of wine, before settling into the corner of her couch to relax. Her second full week of employment had been as eye opening as the first, sometimes her head still spun as she thought about all the changes in her life to this point. Now, on top of absolutely everything else, she'd kissed Babette! Michelle had to giggle at the thought of that song about kissing a girl and liking it, but that wasn't it. Michelle had never known Babette before her transformation, she'd always been Babette. Yes, she'd seen her caged boy part, but beyond that brief exchange Michelle only saw Babette as a girl. Michelle's thoughts were interrupted by the door buzzer.

"Come on up!" Michelle said into the intercom. While she waited for the delivery guy to get to her door, Michelle placed her purse on the couch, then checked her top one more time. She was enjoying the flirty side of being a girl, and wanted to continue. Waiting patiently for the knock on the door, Michelle's heart began to race a bit. A moment of inspiration overcame Michelle, she quickly rolled the top of the shorts then tugged the back upward exposing the bottom of her butt and giving herself a slightly uncomfortable wedge. The brief discomfort would be well worth the rush she'd get teasing the delivery guy! She couldn't help herself and opened the door just as her regular delivery guy knocked.

"Whoa!" He said, his eyes landing squarely on Michelle's top.

"Oh hi!" Michelle smirked while pretending to be oblivious to his stare. "Give me one sec," she turned slowly as she spoke, "I just have to grab my purse."

"Um, okay." The normally chatty pizza guy stuttered.

Michelle walked to the couch, not too slowly but also not rushing, then standing with her legs straight and heels just off the floor, bent over the back of the couch to retrieve her cash. She heard a muffled comment behind her back, it was obvious the delivery guy was getting an eyeful of Michelle's ass and was enjoying it! Michelle stood, looking over her shoulder to catch him eyeballing her ass, and smirked. Walking back, Michelle handed the kid almost double what the meal cost. As expected, his eyes were still locked on the protruding nipples of her false breasts.

"Here you go!" Michelle said, waving the cash in front of his face.

"Oh, yeah, um thanks." The obviously flustered kid replied handing Michelle her dinner.

"Have a good night!" Michelle waited a moment longer, letting him stare just a bit more, before closing the door practically in his face. "Have fun jerking off to me later!" Michelle giggled feeling a rush of excitement. "I'm sure I've never been someone's spank bank material before!"

Relaxing again on her couch, Michelle enjoyed a relatively healthy meal and her wine while searching for something to watch on TV. Struggling to find anything entertaining, Michelle started texting Babette. After some back and forth they ended up watching the same romantic comedy together while continuing to chat via text. Prior to becoming Michelle, romcoms were incredibly low on the list of things Mike enjoyed watching. Tonight was different. Of course, so was drinking wine, but, as had everything else, it felt natural to Michelle.

Saying goodnight to Babette, Michelle spent her 20 minutes practice as required, quite pleased she was able to touch her nose to the wall behind her dildo over a dozen times. She focused more on breathing as well wanting to make sure she felt confident she wouldn't pass out while giving a bj. After removing the plug, Michelle decided to simply remain in the oversized shirt and yoga shorts for bed. Tomorrow night she would have something special to wear to bed, but tonight would be about comfort.

Waking in the morning, Michelle went through her ever growing morning routine. She opted to swap the dress shirt for a ribbed tank top in order to do her hour of yoga. It was a workout she enjoyed because it was low impact but always left her sore after. Setting her coffee to brew, Michelle drank her post workout drink before spending another 20 minutes working on oral skills.

"Cock and coffee," she chuckled as she poured herself her first cup, "just what a girl needs to start her day!"

For as relaxed as Michelle had felt over breakfast, she spent the next hour obsessing over what she would wear to Babette's! She had three negligee's laid out on the bed, four different outfits for apartment hunting the following day, and she'd yet to figure out what she was going to wear that day.

"No wonder women pack so much when they go anywhere!" Michelle groused.

"Each one of these outfits has a different shoe to go with them!" Hearing her phone ding, Michelle looked at the screen and smiled. "Oh thank goodness you called!" She said as Babette's face appeared on her screen. "I have no idea what to wear this weekend!"