The Agent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling completely helpless I managed to relax and make it an enjoyable fuck for Amber and myself but she was so thick and veiny it hurt and I was glad to feel the rush of orgasm racing through my body, starting in my head down to my cock my whole body contorted and I fired 3 or 4 big creamy shots of spunk into Laura's mouth then all over her body as she struggled to swallow my load for me.

Feeling Amber pull her cock out of my arse I rolled onto my back on the bed and Laura climbed on top of me rubbing her now mostly naked and cream covered body against mine, Amber joined us and laid at our side kissing me then Laura.

I was fucked mentally and physically when we finished and as Laura snuggled up against me on one side Amber cuddled up on the other and we fell asleep.

When we awoke Amber had already got up so I went off to shower and sort myself out for breakfast, Laura came and joined me in her en-suite wet room and of course I could not resist her wet soapy body against my own, pushing her against the wall and groping her breasts I slid my hard cock inside her arse again and made slow love to her kissing her neck as the warm water cascaded over the pair of us.

Enjoying her warm wet skin against my own and the warmth of her butt wrapping my cock got me going big time, sliding my cock from her butt she turned and kissed me hard and asked me if I will fuck her and love her as much once she has a real pussy.

Telling her of course I will and not to be so stupid we kissed and as she hoisted her wet body up against me I pushed her against the wall and managed to slide my cock into her butt again as we kissed and enjoyed the steamy warmth of the shower, I knew this was for real now and as our eyes met then our lips I felt my body lose all control and I emptied anything I had left deep inside Laura's bum.

Slamming my hand against the wall to steady myself Laura kissed me gently and then washed me clean, leaving her to finish up in the shower I went out to the lounge and sat waiting for her as both Amber got up and Chloe appeared smiling all over her face, Leigh had obviously fucked her well.

As Laura joined me and we had breakfast I received a text from Leigh it turns out just saying how shattered he was as Chloe had kept him hard all night, showing Chloe the text she just smiled and said I can't help it if he has stamina.

As the three girls and me sat there Laura dropped a bombshell and told me anytime I wanted to fuck a Ts girl again after her operation I could have permission to fuck Chloe or Amber if they wanted me to, I felt honoured in some strange way but told Laura she is all I ever need but added last night was amazing and I will never forget it.

12