The Agreement Ch. 03

Story Info
A man's wife accepts his crossdressing.
1.8k words
4.51
56.3k
23
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,777 Followers

On the ride home from Dr. Turner's office, my mind was swimming with thoughts. I was intent on practicing her voice techniques, but I couldn't get Michael out of my mind. He was so accepting of me as Callie. Had we met when I was Cal, we'd have been competitors as it were. Just two men jostling for position. But as Callie, he was so different. He was like...well, like I am to women I find attractive. He was interested in me as a woman. I found that enthralling. I could not shake the image from mind along with the memory of his smile. No matter what I'd said, he smiled in that "agreeing" sort of way that men do when they want to win a woman's approval. I was so high from the feeling, I didn't notice the two young guys whistling and cat calling at a stoplight until it turned green. I turned, smiled at them, and waved as I drove off which was met by calls of, "Damn you're fine!" and "Call me, baby!"

I decided to tempt fate and not change when I got home. I wanted to stay in role and work on my voice even though I was risking Sarah's wrath. Then again, she encouraged this so maybe she'd be okay with it. Maybe.

Sarah got home just after 8pm and only a short time after my own arrival. I was sitting at the table with a glass of wine when she walked into the large open area that served as kitchen and dining area. "Holy shit, Cal! You need to warn me ahead of time." Her very discerning and discriminating eyes took all of me in before she added, "Jesus you look good like that. Did I tell you I hate you?"

Sarah was teasing but I could tell she was exhausted and not in the mood for surprises. She poured herself a glass and sat down next to me. "How'd it go?" she asked as she took a sip of chardonnay.

"Fantastic!" I said in my new voice.

"Whoa! Hold on right there, girlfriend. Say that again for me."

"It was totally amazing, Sarah!" I gushed using the inflection pattern Lisa had shown me.

"Holy transformation, Batman! That's amazing! After just one lesson you've gone from baritone to alto and while I'm admittedly anxious for you to improve, that's indeed real improvement. Say something else, Callie. Impress me."

"Well," I began. "I met a really nice girl today named Alicia who is a male-to-female, which is abbreviated MTF, transsexual. She was also there for voice therapy."

"Oh, my gosh! That is absolutely amazing! You sound like a woman. No kidding. Keep going. I'm getting wet," Sarah taunted knowing her growing wetness wasn't for me.

"Okay." I debated mentioning Michael for a moment then said, "Well, Alicia's twin brother was with her. He's been her 'rock' throughout her transition and the only really supportive family member she has."

Sarah interrupted and said, "So, is he cute? Is he single? More importantly, is he a possibility?"

I looked down and then back at Sarah directly before saying rather demurely, "Yes, yes, and most definitely yes." I looked for any sign of anger or feeling of betrayal in her eyes but all I saw was genuine enthusiasm.

"This is so exciting! Did he ask for your number? Did he ask you out? Please say he did!"

I was hard again and straining against the padded garment I wore to give me those necessary curves. I was relishing being a woman at home with Sarah almost as much as I had at the office as I answered Sarah the way a girlfriend would. "Okay, he asked for my number but I told him I'd rather have his so he gave me his business card! Here. Look!" I fished the card out of my purse and handed it to her. "Oh, and he is so good looking!"

"Wow. I'm impressed! Attorney at law. Not bad, Miss Callie. That's almost as impressive as my future date," she said with a tilt of her head. "Wanna know who my prospective lover is?"

I felt a mixture of excitement and jealousy that was mostly excitement as I gushed, "Of course I do, Sarah! Who's the lucky guy?"

"Doctor Conley. Who else?" Sarah said. "You know, the young internist I told you about? The one every woman in the hospital is dying to go out with? In fact, I never told you this but he asked me out a month ago. I turned him down and told him I was married. He said he didn't mind as he had no intention of proposing to me. Don't you just love that kind of sense of humor? Oh, and his eyes are to die for cute! And his body. And his...." Sarah was clearly relishing the anticipation. I really was a bit jealous but my own eagerness to go out with Michael won out and then some.

"Okay. I get it," I told her. I feigned being irritated but it the phoniness was obvious. I was now turned on beyond words. "So are you going to let him know you've changed your mind?"

"No," she said flatly. "I don't need to do that. It's too late for that now."

I tried not to look crestfallen as I asked her why it was too late.

Sarah smiled her wicked smile and said, "Because I already did that. Today."

"So what did he say to that?" I asked excitedly.

He said he was glad to hear I'd changed my mind and wanted to know when we could get together. I only said, "Soon. Very soon. I have a good friend I want to double date with if that's okay. He told me that would be just fine and to let him know when a few days in advance. So....when do you think you'll be ready, my dear girl?"

I flashed my own evil smile her way and said remembering to "upspeak" or say the final words with greater emphasis. "Maybe by as early as this weekend. If my voice is that much better after one session, if it's already at least passable then well, maybe we could..."

"Oh, it is definitely at least passable. Trust me," Sarah interjected.

"Then after Thursday's session I would assume I'll be ready to go on our date this weekend. What do you think, Sarah?"

"Well, that obviously depends on whether or how interested Michael really is. There's one way to find out," she teased. "Why don't you give him a call and see? Women can call men so why not let him know you're interested and available?"

I reached for my purse and grabbed my cell phone when I realized it would say "Cal" rather than "Callie."

"Don't let that stop you!" Sarah told me. He knows you're a crossdresser so that can't be an issue. If it was, he'd have been very standoffish with you. Just do it. Call him! Go on. Be a big girl and dial his number."

I bit my lower lip and looked coyly at her. "Mkay. I will," I said as I located his home phone number on his business card.

The phone rang twice and then I heard a "Hello?" on the third ring. I froze momentarily almost forgetting my new voice as I said as femininely as possible, "Michael? Hi. This is Callie. From Dr. Turner's office today with Alicia?"

"Callie! Of course. How could I forget? I'm really glad you called. How are you? Your voice sounds so different. So much more....feminine."

Sarah motioned to me and mouthed the words "speaker phone!" I obliged and hit "speaker" then said, "Thank you, Michael. She really helped. I can't believe how good she is."

"Well, she's obviously got a talented patient. Alicia's still nowhere near where you are after just one session and she's been going to therapy for months. With that voice and your uh, well, let's just say you're a very attractive woman, Callie. You could go anywhere without attraction any suspicion. In fact, you'll undoubtedly attract a lot of something else—male attention."

Sarah was giving me the "get to it" motion with her hands so I said, "Thank you, Michael. That's very kind of you to say. So, well, I was calling because I was wondering if well, if you might want to get together sometime."

"If you mean getting together as on a date, I'd love to, Callie!" he said genuinely. "Are you free this Saturday evening for dinner by any chance?"

I looked at Sarah who was nodding her head up and down so hard I feared she might get whiplash. "Yes. Saturday sounds wonderful. May I ask what do you might have in mind and when so I can make sure to dress appropriately?"

Michael paused momentarily before saying, "There are so many great places in the DC area. Do you have a favorite kind of food?"

"I like pretty much everything. Why don't you decide for us?" I asked, thrilled at the notion that a man was asking me out and making the decisions for me.

"I love Italian if that's alright with you, Callie. I'll pick you up at say 7pm then?" I could see Sarah waving her hands again indicating "no, no!"

"It might be best for me to meet you there instead" I suggested politely. "In fact, I have a very good friend who know about me and who wants to double date with us. Oh, and don't worry. She's a genetic girl and she's very good looking. Would you mind that for a first date?"

"A first date. I like the sound of that, Callie. Sure, a double date will be just fine. To answer your question, it's an upscale restaurant but not formal. A cocktail dress or something equivalent like what you wore today would be perfect. I'll be wearing a jacket but I haven't decided about the tie yet."

Sarah was no nodding ferociously again. "Sounds perfect, Michael. Just give me the address and we'll see you then. My friend's name is Sarah, btw."

"Wonderful. See you—and Sarah—Saturday, Callie. Good night."

"Good night, Michael. See you then. Bye."

Sarah and I stood up and hugged like schoolgirls. "Yes! This is SO great! I just need to call Kevin and see if he's free! Oh God, Callie. We could be getting screwed by other guys in just a few days! Are you as excited about this as I am?"

I assured her I most definitely was as I became aware I couldn't help but notice how it felt to hug another woman and have her real breasts meet my soft, very expensive breast forms. That, and the smell of our perfumes, only added to the intoxication of the whole experience.

As we sipped our wine, all I could think of was meeting Michael on Saturday and the possibility of a first kiss. Actually, I could very much imagine other possible firsts such as...

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,777 Followers