The Aliens Beyond Antares 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one found it surprising there is no hirsute adornment covering the insertion point Xu, but it spiked its pleasure.

Mine is somewhat fearful of the thought of the insertion rod entering the disposal orifice, yet its body reacts as if it would be a pleasurable occurrence. Still, the prospect of taking it in the nourishment orifice seems to be the most desired possibility right now. Shall I have it proceed?

Sheena detected no answer, but she found herself taking two steps toward Jake and then squatting in front of him, such that his beautiful erection was directly in line with her face. Her mouth opened and Jake slid his cock inside over her proffered tongue. At first their interaction was very mechanical, Jake's thrusts being slow and rigidly controlled, Sheena's mouth simply hanging open, but as they continued, it was like Jake's and her minds were being investigated for prior experience. The aliens were apparently learning to access the muscle memory they'd been lacking. Either that, or they'd relaxed their control over her mouth slightly, because soon she was sucking him just the way she liked doing it. Her lips and tongue caressed and teased his cock head with real sensuality, as she worked her lips as far down him as she could. Jake's hand descended to her head and entwined his fingers in her long red hair, pulling her down on his cock until it bumped the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly.

There seemed to be a flurried exchange of information between Xu and Jein as to the relative pleasure levels resulting from the action. Sheena found her mouth opening and descending down Jake's cock. The second time it wasn't him thrusting, it was her forcing herself down on his hard pole until it was lodged deep in her throat; balls deep, as they say. She held it there until she gagged, her eyes watering and her saliva running all over his cock and balls. She backed away and her hand reached up, taking hold of his shaft to stroke it, lubed with her wet saliva.

Xu and Jein again exchanged data, surprised that although the action itself didn't create a pleasure spike in Sheena, she was pleasured nevertheless, just by the knowledge that her actions had created a significant spike in Jake.

She continued sucking Jake and pleasuring him with her hand. She found it amazing that Jein, presumably through Xu, gave her a continuous sense of exactly how good it felt to Jake. More than a description, it was like the pleasure he experienced was also being experienced by her, as was presumably any pleasure she experienced being fed back to him. The connection heightened each emotion and each sensation, magnifying them in a way she'd never be able to describe.

The effect was a mutual pleasure feedback, and there were subtle overtones indicating it was as good for Jake as it was for her. Before very long his cock was straining and pulsing on the brink of orgasm, feeding Sheena sensations through nerve endings she didn't even possess, shared in every nuance. Sheena could feel the juices of her pussy running down her leg. She could feel 'her' cock preparing to shoot. Jake gave a cry of joy that fed intense pleasure back into Sheena as he exploded, sending a torrent of his hot cum pulsing down her throat.

Sheena went to swallow it, but she found herself unable to at first. Cum just ran back out of her mouth and dribbled over her large, pale breasts. Then it was like she regained (or was given) control and she was able to swallow again.

Most enjoyable Xu, Jein noted.

Indeed. An interesting study in pleasure, but hardly the end of the study, one senses. There is now a great desire in this one to have the rod enter the insertion sheath.

This one seems to indicate that the rod will take some small measure of time to be ready for such an action, but it has the desire to use this one's nourishment orifice on that one's insertion sheath, which should have a benign, if indirect effect on its rod.

Interesting, Xu replied. Sheena found herself reclining back against the alien controlling her body and then her legs were extended and spread by its nethermost two tentacles. Jake knelt before her, quite gracefully as the alien improved its understanding of the human body and its workings. His tongue was soon sliding along her wet slit. She gave herself over to the pleasure. The feedback was good this time, but not exceptional like it had been when she'd sucked him. Clearly Jake enjoyed receiving oral more than giving. She didn't mind, because he was no doubt receiving all her pleasure and would therefore soon learn that whenever she felt good, so would he. She was proven correct when his oral enthusiasm and skills increased rapidly, as did the exuberance of his feedback to her.

He was soon performing masterfully with his lips and tongue, and Sheena delighted in the electric energy that seemed to course through her being. She could feel her orgasm building and heard a wail from Jake. She suspected it was due to the intensity of what she was feeling and the way it looped back to him. Her orgasm crashed through her system, and it seemed that all four beings involved felt it in ways that recalibrated their definition of maximum pleasure.

She lay gasping for breath, her body shaking, fluid running from her pussy and down her ass crack.

That was unexpected, Xu communicated.

Yes, that shared experience reached a significantly higher level than the pinnacle of this one's completion of a few minutes ago, Jein agreed.

One could theorise that being able to experience both of their completions simultaneously would be exponentially more pleasurable yet again.

One thinks it would certainly be worth testing the theory.

The mating rod certainly appears to be ready again.

Jake stood up from his knees and advanced. Sheena found herself raised so that she was reclining at a 45° angle to the deck, her legs still spread wide open, in a perfect position for umm... 'testing the theory'. Jake's cock was swollen with desire and noticeably throbbing when the head advanced and pressed against her hairless lips. He thrust forward, sliding his long, fat, hard dick between her willing lips. Four entities expressed their profound pleasure as she took him deep. Jake placed his hands on her hips and began thrusting vigorously in and out. It felt better than she'd ever imagined, the pleasure feedback the aliens provided elevating the experience amazingly.

Sheena didn't usually climax from intercourse alone, normally requiring stimulation of her clit or even subsequent masturbation to achieve it. On this occasion however, she came hard and fast. It was like the pleasure increased exponentially with every minute that passed because of the learning curve fuelled by every nuance being shared four ways.

Jake was subjected to the same intense feedback loop, and while he usually prided himself on his stamina, the multiple experiences... his sensations... her sensations... his libido... her libido... magnified by some je ne sais quoi from the aliens... all added up to an experience that was almost overwhelming. He soon came with a cry of joy that was accompanied by a matching cry from Sheena, accompanied by another fully shared orgasm of her own.

Both of them experienced the pleasure associated with each other's orgasms in addition to the feeling of Jake's spurting cum from both viewpoints: as it both ejaculated from his cock and it spurted into Sheena's womb.

Over the course of the next hour, the aliens continued putting Sheena and Jake through their paces. At first it was just experimenting with numerous positions in which they could have sex. Doggy, cow-girl (and reverse) and many other positions that were dredged up from the recollections and imaginations of the two human subjects. After six ejaculations, the aliens noted there was a significant decrease in the ejaculate, and that Jake's pleasure was diminishing. It was determined that sustenance and rest would be required.

The humans weren't released, but they were taken through the processes of eating and sleeping, all directed throughout by their new partners. Relearning how to swallow food without spasmodically coughing it back up was an unexpected challenge, but soon the aliens got the knack of it. On the other hand, once she and Jake were laid down in their beds, falling asleep was no problem: they were simply sent into unconsciousness immediately and then simultaneously awakened seven hours later before they consumed breakfast.

Once the humans were rested and fed, the two aliens decided to continue their experimentation.

I'm curious Xu, I would like to learn the experience of inserting the mating rod into the disposal orifice. I struggle to comprehend how such a use of the physiology could result in pleasure, when it appears the orifice is designed for anything but.

Well then, let us proceed with the experiment, Jein.

Sheena found herself kneeling on the deck, her head dropping almost to the floor so that her butt was presented as an offering to Jake, who knelt behind her with a semi-erect cock. It was thrusting against Sheena's anus, but there were three obstacles to its success: it was neither sufficiently hard, lubricated or controlled to penetrate.

Sheena was worried about the size of Jake's cock and what that unmitigated friction would mean for her ass, but of course she was unable to speak to communicate anything.

Strange, Xu, this one wants to do this, but the mating rod appears defective.

I have scanned this one's brain activity and there is a level of apprehension associated with a lack of lubrication.

Ahh yes, I believe you have hit upon the difficulty, Xu. I believe we should be able to address that issue fairly simply."

A tentacle extended from behind Jake, reaching between his legs. It flattened as it arrived beneath his package and then wrapped around it, enveloping all of his genitalia.

Jake gave an involuntary start at the alien contact even though any outward sign of it was suppressed. It was warm and moist. The encasing appendage began to vibrate and to secrete a fluid that stimulated him and soon had him hardening.

Sheena found herself looking back over her shoulder, forced to watch , not that she objected. She found it fascinating. When the appendage withdrew back between Jake's legs, it left behind a raging boner ready for insertion.

I believe that one may benefit from a similar preparation of the receiving orifice, Xu.

Sheena felt a tentacle slide down the small of her back and between her buttocks. Its tip probed slightly inside her ass and a pleasurable warmth filled her.

Perhaps some preparatory stretching as well, Xu. Sheena felt the tentacle slip further within her back passage, amazed at the feeling. It was an oddly slimy feeling, but one that didn't repulse her the way she'd have expected. She hadn't engaged in very much anal sex, but what she felt at that moment far surpassed the limited pleasure she'd received from those few prior experiences. It seemed as though the tentacle lubricated itself further as it delved within. She felt her sphincter being stretched, and through her connection with the alien she realised that was because the tentacle was swelling within her ass. Just as Sheena was starting to really enjoy it, the tentacle contracted and withdrew.

Jake returned, and the head of his cock once again pressed against her anus. With a little guidance from his hand, Jake started pushing his cock within her. It was fatter than the tentacle had been and required some effort to push it within her. Sheena braced herself to feel pain, but it seemed that the alien secretions had prepared her well. Within moments, Jake's entire cock was within her ass, and he was slowly sliding it back and forth, the ring of her sphincter gliding smoothly along his shaft.

Sheena found herself pushing back against his thrusts willingly, desperate to feel his penetrations, to feel his cock spearing into her ass. Once again, the pleasure feedback from Jake plus the undefinable something from the two aliens added the sensations Jake was experiencing to her own. It was almost incomprehensible to her, the sensations of her tight ring of muscle gripping and gliding along the outside of an appendage she'd never had while simultaneously experiencing the invasion of that same appendage.

Something contacted her clit and she realised that Xu had extended a tentacle between her legs from beneath her. It latched onto her clitoris like a tiny mouth taking hold of a nipple. She felt suction, pressure and also vibrations. She squealed. She was surprised to hear she'd actually managed to do so, but the intensity of the contact was sweeping through the other three lifeforms, and it seemed the aliens had momentarily lost a little control. Jake echoed her pleasure before Xu and Jein resumed complete mastery of their subjects.

Sheena came hard, her body collapsing beneath her, her legs shaking. Jake fell on top of her, driving his cock as deep up her ass as it could possibly go. The tentacle attached to Sheena's clitoris was crushed slightly, but it adapted quickly, flattening beneath her without releasing her swollen pleasure nub.

She came again before her initial orgasm had even finished. Her ass clutched and clenched the cock buried inside it, and Jake came, shooting his load deep into her ass. Sheena experienced all of it.

Well that was certainly a surprising result, Xu noted. Jake and Sheena were next separated from one another and supported in seated positions opposite each other. Cum oozed gradually from Sheena's ass but it was ignored. I wonder Jein, do you think your specimen would also receive pleasure from such a use of its disposal orifice?

The nerve endings in the two are configured almost identically so I see no reason why it wouldn't, but the idea seems to cause trepidation in our contemplated recipient's psyche. Let us try.

Jake was stood up and then knelt on the floor in a similar position to the one Sheena had assumed, his cock and balls dangling beneath him. Sheena watched as a tentacle extended from the body of the alien on his back and curled around behind him, the tip snaking its way to Jake's asshole. The tip made contact and slipped inside, apparently easily.

It is an intriguing feeling, yes? Feeling the inside of this orifice, Jein mused.

It is indeed, Xu agreed. Sheena watched and felt the tentacle penetrate him further, and she noted that Jake's cock was hardening beneath him. She wasn't the only one to make the observation. Xu and Jein both commented on what they were perceiving and feeling.

Intriguing, Xu said. I would like a different view, please. Sheena thought for the first time that Xu must be utilising her eyes to see with, if only in part. She saw Jein adjust Jake until Jein was on the deck supporting her lab partner, whose legs were splayed wide, with his knees stretched back toward his shoulders like an upside-down frog. His cock lay flat against his stomach, rock hard, with visibly swollen veins running along its length.

Sheena watched as the tentacle in Jake's ass began rippling, looking as if marbles were cascading their way through it, though she could tell from the feedback loop that nothing was exiting the tentacle. The appendage that had prepared Jake for his invasion of Sheen's ass now wrapped around his cock like a fingerless palm. Like a fist working him, it started sliding up and down his shaft, which glistened with moisture following its passing in either direction.

I think this one should utilise its nourishment orifice again, Jein, Xu suggested.

An excellent idea, Jein replied.

Sheena was moved between Jake's legs, and while the tentacle continued penetrating his ass, her mouth was lowered over the head of his cock. The appendage that had been stimulating the shaft reduced itself in size, and it controlled the base so his dick was pointing toward the ceiling of the lab while she sucked on it.

Within moments, Jake came in her mouth. There was once again a lack of coordination with taking his seed in her mouth, and though she swallowed some of it, a lot drooled out of her mouth and flowed back down over his shaft and over the alien appendage constraining it. She wasn't allowed to stop fellating him, though. Jake continued having his ass pleasured and she continued to suck his briefly deflated cock until it hardened again. When it started swelling again, she felt a thrill run through her body that she attributed to Xu.

As messy as this is, the experiencing of pleasurable sensations is strangely addictive, Xu observed.

Agreed, Xu. Have you probed within the insertion sheath yet? I am curious how it compares to the disposal orifice.

I have not, but I will rectify that immediately.

Sheena felt tentacles slithering around and over her body and within moments, she felt a tentacle slip within her pussy. Xu didn't seem satisfied with that though, and a second one invaded her ass for comparison. The one in her pussy explored her womb with feather-light touches as it glided around within her. When it encountered the soft spongy region of her g-spot, her pleasure spiked off the charts. The tentacle stroked and probed at it, and she came several times in quick succession even as her mouth remained controlled by Xu to pleasure Jake to another of his own explosions.

The two humans were again rested after that, collapsed onto their respective beds, asleep instantly. Upon being awakened, Sheena considered that perhaps a sedative had been administered, but concluded that the aliens exercised such total control over her they wouldn't find it necessary to use chemicals.

Over the next couple of day cycles Sheena and Jake were put through their paces many times, interacting both with each other and with the aliens. Xu and Jein swapped who they were controlling during the second sleep cycle, so there was much repetition of the first two days' activities, so that each could experience the full range of pleasure from all points of view.

At the end of an exhausting yet incredibly pleasurable week, Xu and Jein began discussing whether their period of experimentation should end.

Should we move on and find more of this species? Our mind scans tell us that throughout their settlements there s an almost infinite array of sizes and shapes of these creatures that we could experiment with, Xu.

I think that perhaps before we do that, there is one further experience right here we should examine, Jein.

Oh?

I think we should breed them. I think we should monitor what happens during the birthing cycle. I would like to see how the female in particular adapts to a new lifeform growing within it.

Intriguing, Xu. I think you are correct. What do we need to do?

From the readings of their minds, I believe that we simply need to keep the mating rod depositing its seed into the insertion sheath until such time as a new being takes root.

Very well then, we shall continue.

Sheena looked at Jake in shock, desperately searching for some sign of his reaction, but no matter what he was thinking, his face remained unreadable while it was under Xu's control. And then once again she was on all fours, with Jake pounding her from behind until he came deep inside her womb.

She wondered how many more delightful orgasms it would take for him to impregnate her.

She also wondered what would happen once the pregnancy ended and a baby was born. Would the aliens simply move on as it seemed they intended? How would Jake react to being a father? They'd coexisted happily enough for the first six months of the mission, but that didn't guarantee they'd be compatible parents. At least she knew they were capable of awesome sex together. But would it ever be the same again without the alien feedback loop?