The Alpha's Alpha

Story Info
The Demon Wolf.
1.9k words
3.66
17.8k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story idea I got from watching the movie Oppenheimer. This story is an allegory.

I didn't know where to put this story. So, I chose the Loving Wives section because of the use of the Alpha Male and all the wives and the future wives are beautiful and tens that every man desires.

All the readers know the characters LaValiere, Rittenhouse, Marstan, and every black man with a big dick are all Alphas.

My father always told me. No matter how tough you are, there is always someone tougher. And that had me thinking, "Who is the ultimate Alpha ." Who would the other Alphas bow down to?

And as far as beautiful women. There is always another bumper crop of 20-year-olds coming out every year.

I used the characters from George Andersons' February Sucks. It is one of the most thought-provoking stories in Literotica, and almost everyone knows the characters.

I use Marc because he is described as the prototypical Alpha Male. And Ellen was a beautiful Alpha woman who could launch a thousand ships and countries go to war over.

I wrote this version, and only two people got it. So, if everyone doesn't get it, after the explanation at the end, and if there are enough complaints, I'll write another version so you can understand who he is and why he is Alpha's Alpha.

The object is to figure out the name of the Alpha. Who was Marc's protagonist?

"There you are, you bastard! I've finally cornered you. I'm going kill you. Just like you did me," hissed Marc. "You took her from me, God Dammit!"

The figure stood leaning with his one shoulder resting against the brick wall. He lit the cigarette and took a long, slow draw from his unique tobacco blend.

He twisted his smile and smirked at the man he broke so many years ago. He thought he should record his standard reply because he had given it to so many, so many times before. No, that would be no fun. He enjoyed rubbing in this part of the conversation with the supposedly Alpha male.

"First, sit down." The figure gestured to the bench. 'We're going nowhere, and then I'll explain how it will be. Now sit!" he sneered. Marc slowly sat down as if he was drawn to the bench, never taking his eyes off the man.

Before the stranger started his tete-a-tete, he inhaled another draw from the stick of death. Puffing his lips, he blew out a massive smoke ring. As it expanded, it stopped in mid-air. He raised his hand and pinched the edge of the circle. Then, with a snap of his fingers, it started a vortex spinning the ring until the smoke disappeared.

"You must remember, my dear Marc, I knew Ellen long before you had her met. I made her acquaintance for the first time when she turned Sweet 17. Oh yes, I remember it so well. She was quite a young beauty; she was a homecoming queen. But you see, she was too young for me at that time. I had no interest in them at that age. But she lost her virginity that night just the same.

"I sat and waited, biding my time keeping tabs on her. The next time I ran into her, she was 25, at a bar one night. By then, she had matured into a beautiful woman, and that's when I first made my move on her. When I whispered in the ear the first time, Ellen didn't know it then, but I would always be there with her.

"You should thank me for the intervention. That was the night Ellen decided she needed to find a man and start having babies, and her whoring days were through. She had just met a bunch of your girls in the bathroom. They complimented her on her beauty and hoped they would look as good as her when they hit 30.

"If my memory serves me correctly, that was the night you met her for the first time. Oh, I'd done my homework, you see. I knew everything there was to know about you, too. I knew you were whoring around seducing married women from their husbands; you really thought you were 'THE' Alpha male.

"You became smitten by her beauty. She owned you, and you claimed her for your own, but you didn't realize I already claimed her first, and she would be mine forever. You didn't see it. I had already seduced her.

"Well, the next time I revisited her, she had married you and had three children, and that's when I started the little whispers into her ears. She fought my suggestions. She even drew you into her scheme to protect her from me. She needed help, and you supplied the best doctors and surgeons available to keep her from me, but you couldn't. I was always there.

"You were a very foolish man. You always assumed you were "The" Alpha male in her life, but no, it was me.

"As time passed, your three kids graduated from school. I put on a full-court press to finally seduce her. No matter how many times you told her you loved her or how beautiful she was, she would always listen to me and follow my lead.

"It was Ellen's 50th birthday when I finally convinced her, and she took the plunge to break her wedding vows.

"If it makes you feel any better, she lived with such guilt after that, and it was only the one time. If you remember, she had grown reticent and withdrawn during that time, and when she snapped out of it. That's when your sex life really improved.

I believe that when she gave her anal virginity to you, then. You can thank me later. She discovered that it didn't do any good or make her feel better about herself to resist me."

Mark stood up, consumed with rage, "Ellen would never cheat on me. She loved me. I'm an Alpha male."

"Mark, you're right," said the figure. "She truly did love you, and she regretted what she did to the day she died. I'm sure she wouldn't if she had to do it over again. And she would never betray your love again.

"And there is something you should know. By that time, she knew she would never win against me. And what she did just made her feel like a fool.

"But just to let you know, she's not the first I've seduced, nor will she be my last. I'm the best there is. But I find it strange that the more beautiful the woman, the harder they resist me. That must be why I find it so challenging.

"The average ordinary girl seems to accept her fate. Yes, she loves her husband too, but she doesn't fight me. She learned to deal with it earlier in her life and went along willingly to meet her destiny.

"I hear you say that you're an Alpha male." Chuckling diabolically, he explained, "Alpha, Sigma, Gamma, or Beta, you're all the same to me."

Then, grinning, "I want to make sure you understand, and I leave no doubt that you all are the same to me. It is spelled 'C-U-C-K.'"

"Life went on with me in the shadows. Do you remember the night she sat you down and said, "Honey, we need to talk?" The mighty Alpha swore he would never let her go. You forbade it.

"I remember that night when she left you. You cried. You begged her to stop as your friends held you back, saying it was for the best. You tried to make deals with God to stop her. Finally, in desperation, you swore you would hunt me down and kill me. Again, you're such a cuck."

Marc glared at him and said, "Under the heavens, someone or something can finish what I start. I'm sure there is someone you fear that will take up my cause and consummate the deal for the betterment of mankind."

"Oh, someone has tried. My partner can bend me to their will and slow me down momentarily, but in the end, I always win. I've known her my whole life, and she's my mate. You could say without each other, we wouldn't exist. But keep in mind Ellen hated my partner as much as me."

Marc stood up, pulling his weapon, "Good; there will be someone to mourn your death. Now, you notice over to your right. I've dug two graves, one for you and me. So, give me your name to inscribe into your tombstone next to mine."

The figure finished his smoke, then snuffed it out in his hand and laughed heartily. "You fool. You ignorant fool. You're not the hunter; you've always been my prey."

He rose from his seat and glowered at Marc. Marc's eyes grew wide with fear. The figure's eyes grew red and glowed. His fangs grew long with dripping blood. He slowly moved toward Marc, dragging his newly formed razor-sharp claws along the brick wall, causing sparks to shower the sidewalk.

Marc cringed and shuddered with fear. "My name. You want my name, "he growled. "I am the Alpha's Alpha. THE--- apex predator. Even if you refuse to fight, I will still win. My name is "TIME." I am the purveyor of Death. I am the destroyer of all worlds—I am---The Demon Wolf.

"You fool, you're not here for me. I'm here for you!"

Authors Notes:

"I am death, the Alpha of Alphas. I am the apex of apex predators, death, the destroyer of worlds. I am the Deamon Wolf." Robert Oppenheimer was quoted in the movie.

Robert Oppenheimer actually said after the atomic bomb was detonated remarked, "Now am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

He was actually quoting the Bhagavad Gita, which is Hindu scripture, and it's seen as an allegory for the ethical and moral struggles within us all. Something the characters of Teen Wolf can relate to.

The phrase is uttered by Krishna in the text of translation varies, but in essence, he said:

"I am Time, Kala, supreme destroyer of the three worlds. Even if you refuse to fight, none of the soldiers will live.

From Shiva came the saying, "I am the Destroyer of Worlds." The last Alpha of the group was Kali, "Devour of worlds."

Time is also displayed as the Norse God Fenrir as the Demon Wolf. He said, "I am the Alpha of Alphas. I am the apex predator. The destroyer of worlds. I am the Apex Predator."

These sayings tell us, "Time is the Alpha of all Alphas. It can never be beaten. It destroys everything eventually.

The talk that Ellen and Marc had was about her having Cancer and dying. It was her Time to go; again, Time won, and there was nothing Marc could do about it.

The partner to Time is Gravity. Time wouldn't exist without gravity or vice versa. At the very instant of the Big Bang, both Time and Gravity were created.

But Time can be slowed down by gravity. It can almost stop at a black hole by the concentration of gravity, but eventually, in Time the blackhole will disappear and Time will resume.

I know how much my 67-year-old wife hates gravity. One morning, she woke up complaining her chest was hurting. I replied. "That's because you are standing on your nipples, dear." I got slapped for that one and cut off for a day. Gravity, she's a bitch.