The Alpha's Prey

Story Info
Her alpha's reminder of her place.
1.7k words
4.57
30.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya's lungs burned as she ran through the forest. She tried to ignore the twigs and thorns that bit at her skin through her ripped and tattered clothing as she stumbled and pushed her way through the brush. She pushed herself as hard as she could, hoping she could get away, even though she knew that hope was in vein. The snapping of branches behind her told Anya that he wasn't far behind. She didn't know what she was thinking, running like that. She knew she wouldn't be able to outrun him.

The sudden silence caught Anya's attention. Skidding to a halt, she held her breath, scanning the forest around her, listening for any sound. Her heart pounded in her ears, and she became lightheaded from the effort of holding her breath. Not seeing anything, Anya began to inch forward, toward a large tree with a large knot in it, intending to hide in the bushes near its base. She pressed her back to the trunk and continued scanning the forest as she inched around the tree to the other side.

She had barely gotten one third of the way around when she felt hot breath on the side of her face. Eyes wide and with bated breath, she turned her head, terror etched into her features. The sight that greeted her made her stomach drop.

The creature standing a scant few inches from her was clearly not human. It stood on its hind legs, but was bent slightly forward at the waist. Its body was covered in thick grey hair. Its arms were thick with muscle and ended in razor sharp claw tipped paws. Its head was wedge shaped and distinctly wolf-like. Its mouth was filled with a row of large, razor sharp teeth. Its eyes were the most beautiful shade of ice blue, and seemed to hold a terrifying mixture of arousal and amusement but were still somehow pure predator.

Instinct kicked in and she ran. She heard the creature growl as she ran. She barely made it 10 feet before she found herself on the ground, the breath slammed out of her. The creature covered her body, effectively pinning her to the ground.

Again she cursed her own stupidity. No human could ever outrun a lycan.

Anya tried to fight, to kick, to squirm, anything to get away. But the creature just put more and more of its weight on her until she had to struggle to breathe. Finally she stilled.

The lycan leaned in and began sniffing her, its muzzle moving against her neck and cheek and nuzzling through her sweat-damp hair, soft growls rumbling in her ear. What was it smelling? Her adrenaline? Her fear? Her exhaustion? She didn't know, but it seemed to like it because it began grinding its hips against her ass.

Her fear climbed as she realized that the lycan was becoming very aroused. Instinctively she began to struggle again, crying and screaming. Immediately the lycan slammed its body down onto hers again, knocking her breath from her and pinning her to the ground. The more she struggled, the louder its growls grew and the more aggressive the lycan became. Suddenly, she felt its teeth on her shoulder, pressing in hard enough to hurt, but not hard enough to break skin. Immediately she stilled and went silent. The growls stopped when she did as the wolf wanted, submitting beneath it.

The lycan lifted its body just slightly, keeping its hips against her, and tore her shirt away. Anya whimpered as the cold air hit her sweat slick skin. Goosebumps erupted on her flesh as it trailed its claws up and down her back, hard enough to leave red lines but again not hard enough to break skin. In one swift movement, it hooked its claw under her bra and cut the offending material away. Another whimper passed Anya's lips, earning her another warning growl.

When the lycan tore her pants away, using several hard jerks at different parts of the thin material, she again lost control of herself, screaming and crying and fighting to escape. Her head knew it was useless; her body demanded action. The lycan seemed more amused by her resistance now that she was naked.

She managed to flip herself onto her back, realizing too late that that was exactly what it wanted. Immediately the creature maneuvered its way between her thighs, its rock hard cock nestled into her groin.

Her heart pounded and her lungs fought for air. Her body seemed out of her control.

In one swift move, the lycan slammed its cock balls deep into her cunt. Its cock was larger than any human's, it being proportional to its body, which was also much larger than any human's. Even as she screamed in pain at the sudden entry, she couldn't help but notice how smooth its entry had been, how well lubricated. She realized then what the lycan had been smelling on her that had aroused it... HER arousal.

The lycan pulled out of her and again began running its claws over her, it's large flat tongue following after, it's teeth occasionally nipping hard enough to finally draw blood.

She held as still as she could, occasionally whimpering in pain from a hard nip. She reserved her strength, waited. Soon the lycan was soft on top of her, taking her stillness as submission. Its teeth stopped nipping, and its tongue started to lap in a more soothing manner. As soon as the lycan's guard was down she tried one more time for escape. She flipped on to her stomach... And that was as far as she got before the lycan was back on her. Again, she was slammed to the ground, and again the creature's muzzle was pressed against her skin, sniffing, teeth against her skin threatening.

The creature's paws spanned her hips, claws digging into her skin, making small bleeding dots on her hip bones. One jerking movement brought her up to her knees, even as she used her arms to try to crawl away. One thrust put him balls deep in Anya's dripping wet pussy. This time it ground its hips against her buttocks. Before long she began to feel something expanding inside of her. The lycan growled in satisfaction as its knot became lodged and locked deep inside of her. It loosened its grip and instinctively Anya tried to pull away from the large creature behind her. The painful pulling deep inside her had her immediately halting.

The lycan's growl seemed amused. It started thrusting into her, fast and hard. It ignored Anya's crying and struggling. Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, her strength gave out and she collapsed under the rutting creature. The lycan continued to thrust into her even as she lay spent on the ground. As her body gave out tension leaked out of her, the energy required to stay tense no longer worth the effort. The more she relaxed beneath it, the less the brutal thrusts hurt.

Eventually she began to float above the pain. Cognitively, she knew she was in pain, but physically the pain began to blend into pleasure and left her floating in euphoric bliss. She soon became unaware of the forest around her, the twigs beneath her body, the cold air night on her skin. The only thing she knew was the almost magical harmony of the strange plane she was on. When the lycan pinned her beneath him by sinking its teeth into her shoulder, she didn't even register the bite as pain, just another sensation to hold her aloft as she glided.

Finally, after a few hard, brutal thrusts, the lycan again ground its hips into her and she felt a warmth fill her insides. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body pressed back against his, ecstasy exploding in her veins.

The creature collapsed on top of her, its fur absorbing the sweat slickening her skin, its body crushing her, forcing the breath from her lungs. Finally, after a few moments, the lycan rolled onto its side, taking her with him, its cock still lodged deeply inside Anya's cunt. It slid its arm under her head, cushioning it. Its strong arms wrapped protectively around her, holding her tight against it's chest.

They laid like that for long minutes, both their breathing gradually returning to normal. After a while, the lycan's knot went down, and its cock slowly slid out of her and she could feel its seed slowly leaking from her battered body to coat her thighs. The lycan looked down at the blood tinted seed and gave an approving growl.

Anya whimpered when the lycan moved away and took its body heat with it. She was vaguely aware of being lifted into strong arms and being carried through the woods. Eventually, she realized she was surrounded by walls. She didn't react when her boots and socks were removed. She sighed happily when she was lowered into a warm bath, but the water stung her wounds, dragging a soft whimper from her. Large hands smoothed over her skin, washing away blood, and seed, and dirt. Those same strong hands cradled her head and neck as water poured gently over her hair. The minty scent of shampoo was soothing as it was massaged into her scalp and rinsed away again. Before the water chilled, strong arms lifted her out, wrapping her in a thick towel before the chill could reach her.

As soon as her body hit the sheet she snuggled down into bed, sighing happily as a plush and heated comforter was pulled over her and tucked around her.

A gentle kiss to her forehead brought a small smile to her lips, her eyelids fluttering open. For the first time since the being caught in the woods, she was able to focus her sight, looking adoringly up at the handsome man standing above her. She opened her mouth, but before she could speak, he pressed a gentle finger to her lips, shushing her.

"Such a good girl." He murmured as he pressed another kiss to her fore head. "My beautiful mate."

He sat next to her, watching her until she fell to sleep, adoration sparkling in his ice blue eyes.