The Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tug continued South at a nice steady pace. A bit more open water that I liked, but the little toot handled it well. Skye and I finally got to consummate our relationship in the biblical sense. I was amazed at my ability to hold up to the onslaught. Luckily things leveled off a bit after three days, but she never let it rest completely.

Robert told me that Connie had found out what happened to Calvin and she was devastated. Under the circumstances, she realized that the money that she got from the divorce settlement would not last long. Since the divorce was not yet final, she was hoping to get some changes made. Thankfully, she still had no idea where I was or how to get in touch with me. My plan to leave was working better than I had anticipated.

Skye and I were in no hurry to get anyplace, but we did get a text message from her father telling us to meet him in Fort Lauderdale the next Saturday. He even included GPS coordinates. We had plenty of time so we didn't have to rush. I tried to find some clothes that I felt would be good enough to meet Skye's father and discovered that most of my original things no longer fit. It seems that over the last few months I lost quite a bit of weight. I was wearing shorts and swimming trunks with elastic waistbands most of the time, so I didn't notice the difference. We made a quick stop at Delray Beach and Skye had a great time picking out everything that I might need. Of course, she got a few new things for herself also.

We planned everything to the button and arrived at our destination right on time. My dockside lunch with Franklin Graves went far better than I had anticipated. Not only did he seem genuinely happy to meet me, but he was also greatly appreciative that I was able to form a bond with his daughter. All my anxieties were unmerited. Skye was surprisingly quiet and stayed close to my side. After lunch, he insisted that we take a walk through the marina. The chit chat was light and casual, but I had the feeling that he had a specific destination in mind.

"Doug, what do you think of this one?"

We were standing in front of a brand new Nordic Tug 44. Everything about it was perfect. He was grinning like a cat as I checked it all out from the dock. Skye was holding my hand, as I wandered toward the stern. Unlike my tug, this one had a name. I smiled and she squeezed my hand like crazy. We both stood looking at the Old English script across the back.

'The Alternative'

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
More Stories