The Amorous Agatha Christie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent spun Agatha onto her front and lifted her posterior up so that he could lick her cunt and anus at the same time.

"Timothy! You naughty fellow! Well, as everyone knows, Mr. Davenheim did not return. Early on Sunday morning the police were notified but could make neither head nor tail of the matter. Mr. Davenheim seemed literally to have vanished into thin air. He had not been to the post office; nor had he been seen passing through the village. At the railway station, they were positive he had not departed by any train. His own motor car had not left the garage. Ow! Ah!"

Agatha yelped as Trent spanked her nether cheeks with the palm of his hand. Each in turn, and then both together.

"On Monday morning a further sensational discovery came to light. Mr. Davenheim's safe had been broken into and rifled. Gosh! OH, Timothy! That hit the spot. The windows were fastened securely on the inside, which seems to put an ordinary burglary out of court, unless, of course, an accomplice within the house fastened them again afterward. On the other hand, Sunday having intervened, and the household being in a state of chaos, it is likely that the burglary was committed on Saturday, and remained undetected until Monday. Good heavens!"

The aroused Major pulled Agatha up onto her hands and knees and mounted her doggy style. She made a slight wriggle of her hips as he aimed the tip of his organ at her damp slit. She sighed as she welcomed his throbbing shaft easily parting her folds and pushing deep into her warmth. The Major threw his head back as he crushed his crotch against her rump. With his legs inside of hers, he drove up and forward with a swift thrust.

"Uh, uh, her!" she groaned and gulped, pushing herself back against him.

As he fucked her doggy style he gripped her trim waist.

"What was taken from the safe? Have you any idea?"

"Unn! Mmm! There was a considerable amount in bearer bonds, and a very large sum in notes, owing to some large transaction having been just carried out. There was also a significant amount of jewellery. All of Mrs. Davenheim's jewels were kept in the safe."

"What about Lowen? Is it known what his business was with Davenheim that evening?"

Trent made several clockwise rotations of his hips as he banged the quivering woman from behind.

"It seems they never actually met. It was purely a matter concerning some South American shares which led the banker to make his appointment."

"Had Davenheim interests in South America, then?"

"I believe so. Mrs. Davenheim happened to mention that he spent all last autumn in Buenos Aires."

"Any trouble in his home life? Were the husband and wife on good terms? God! You're getting positively wetter, my dear."

"It would appear that his domestic life was quite peaceful and uneventful. Mrs. Davenheim is a pleasant woman, yet plain."

"Had he any enemies?"

"He had plenty of financial rivals and no doubt there are many people whom he had gotten the better of who bear him no particular goodwill. But there was no one likely to make away with him. If they had, where is the body? By the way, one of the gardeners says he saw a figure going round to the side of the house toward the rose garden. The long French window of the study opens onto the rose garden, and Mr. Davenheim frequently entered and left the house that way. But the man was a good way off, at work on some cucumber frames, and cannot even say whether it was the figure of his master or not. Also, he cannot fix the time with any accuracy. It must have been before six, as the gardeners cease work at that time."

"What lies beyond the rose garden?"

"A lake, and a boathouse. Here is a picture of the chap himself. He wears his hair rather long and wavy and has a full moustache and pointed beard. Bushy eyebrows. HO!"

Trent scooped up the slender female and tossed her onto her back. Not allowing her a moment to recover, he was on her and up her, folding her legs back so that her ankles locked behind him. Gripping the top of the headboard, he fucked her hard and fast, driving his dick inside her to the hilt. The inner folds of her stuffed quim dragged outwards each time he withdrew his slick rod.

"My word, Timothy! So manly!"

Agatha twisted her upper body to read from the sheaf of papers.

"Now, later on, a thick gold ring owned by Davenheim and one he always wore, was pawned in London on Saturday night by a man called Billy Kellett. He's known to the police and has served time. It seems he tried to pawn the ring at no less than five different places, succeeded at the last one, got gloriously drunk on the proceeds, assaulted a policeman, and was run in as a consequence. His excuse for having the ring is that he was at Entfield races on Saturday, and being down on his luck, he came upon a man with a dark complexion and a big moustache. He saw this man throw a small object from his pocket over a hedge. Curious, Kellett investigated and discovered the gold ring! That is Kellett's story. It's only fair to say that Lowen denies it utterly, and of course, the word of a man like Kellett can't be relied upon in the slightest. It's within the bounds of possibility that he met Davenheim in the lane and robbed and murdered him."

Trent pulled his glistening cock to the panting Agatha and smacked it repeatedly on her dampened mons. He shifted on the bed and grasped her by the ankles, widening them as far as possible.

"Ah. Apparently, Davenheim and his wife have been sleeping in separate bedrooms. since last Winter. Aha!"

Trent reentered her and in doing so, lifted her bottom clear of the mattress. She gasped and grabbed into the sheets as he hammered into the indebted redhead.

The lewd sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled their ears as they fucked.

"And now we are in mid-June! All is solved, my darling Timothy!"

"You know the answer? How so?"

"Two facts. One is the passion that has grown in Mr. Davenheim in the last few years for buying jewellery. Two, his trip to Buenos Aires last Autumn. Now lie down, you devil."

Trent dropped onto his back and the salacious woman climbed on top of him. She settled in his lap and held his cock upright and slowly lowered herself. As she sank down, she fully impaled herself on his entire length. In an instant, she was riding him with energetic strokes of her hips. Trent grabbed hold of her bottom and thrust up as she slammed down.

Agatha smiled smugly as the sweet friction of her lover's big dick thrust in and out of her with long, rhythmic strokes. She was so aroused now that her love juices continuously trickled down from her hot swollen muff and down to his balls. She began to increase the pace, gripping her calves tighter against his. Perspiration prickled their hot skin and rolled down their bodies in tiny rivulets as they writhed against each other.

"I say! This is the most fun way of solving crimes, old thing."

"Shush. The burglary of the safe was somewhat remarkable. Jewels, cash, and bearer bonds, all on offer. Yet Davenheim's passion of late years for buying jewellery! How simple! The funds he embezzled, he converted into jewels. He made an appointment with Lowen, drilled a hole in the safe, and then vanished."

"But he is in hiding? So you know where?"

"Certainly! It is most ingenious."

"Then, for pity's sake, tell me!"

Agatha inhaled sharply as she stopped bouncing on Trent's cock, as she ground her clit on his pubic bone. She came with a gaping mouth and head tossed back. Then she collapsed on top of his bulk, trembling all over, Her cunt contracted around his pulsing shaft as if she were attempting to milk him.

"Wonderful! I enjoyed that!"

Agatha rolled off of the fellow and gripped his glistening erection in her tiny fist.

"If I were to hide from the police, do you know where I should hide? In a prison!"

"What!"

"We are told that Mrs. Davenheim is not very bright, but if you took her to Bow Street Station and confronted her with the man Billy Kellett, she would recognize him! A woman always knows her husband, though the rest of the world may be deceived"

"Billy Kellett? But he's known to the police!"

"Did I not tell you Davenheim was a clever man? He prepared his alibi long beforehand. He was not in Buenos Aires last autumn but rather he was creating the character of Billy Kellett. He donned a false beard and wig, and for the last six months, or ever since his supposed return from Buenos Aires, he and Mrs. Davenheim occupied separate rooms. Then I was sure! Everything fitted in. Our man is safely in the haven of Bow Street, where nobody would ever dream of looking for him!"

"It's impossible!"

"We shall see. Now, where was I?"

With a big grin, the self-congratulatory and sex-hungry crime writer leaned forward and took his stiff dick into her hot mouth. She pursed her lips around his silky smooth glans and sucked him hard. Then, she ran her tongue along the whole length, inhaling the heady mix of his masculine scent and her own cum. Her mouth watered and a torrent of spit bathed him and bubbled around her lips. Her lashes fluttered in eager anticipation of her lover's seed. She always loved that unique moment when a man would ejaculate into her mouth. Trent groaned and duly erupted as she held him in her mouth. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful and kept on sucking until she had drained his cock of every last drop of hot cum.

x

Thompson delivered a telegram from Scotland Yard the very next day confirming Agatha's theory. Davenheim had known of his bank's financial troubles for some time and started to prepare a new life for himself. The previous Autumn he had not gone to South America but instead took on the identity of Billy Kellett. He had served three months in jail at the same time he was supposed to be in Buenos Aires.

On the Saturday in question, he had robbed his safe before Lowen (whom he was setting up) arrived at the house. When Davenheim 'disappeared' he was already in police custody as Kellett and no one would think of looking for a missing man in jail. Davenheim and his wife had been sleeping in separate bedrooms because he had to shave his beard to become Billy Kellett and had to put on a false beard after coming back as himself.

"Ah, Timothy," she yelled into her wall telephone. "Can you hear me? The line is dreadful. Yes, yes, Davenheim has confessed all. Yes, that does mean I win our little bet. What would I like as a reward? My darling. I want you to escort me to Kate Meyrick's 43 Club in Soho. Yes, I know all about the Police raids and criminal goings on. I still want to go. Splendid! A week on Sunday then."

Agatha sat back in her armchair and smiled. This could turn out to be one wild party. She hoped, crossing her fingers.

to be continued...