The Angel...Of Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her pull, the lure of the beauty as my mind was in turmoil trying desperately not to surrender to her call. Suddenly her voice exploded inside of me, the sound causing me to shake my head from side to side, hoping to clear it but to no avail.

Listening, I heard, "I made no such promise to you Jonathan Samuels. I will use every power at my disposal to give you a journey destined to take you from heaven to hell."

Once again I tried to regain my focus, to loosen the stranglehold she had on my very thoughts but I could tell by the look on her face that I truly was an open book, she knew all, even before it came to pass. She extended her palm and with her tongue licked at the still wet drops of blood, her eyes closing in rapturous enjoyment before smiling at me in wicked delight, the voice in my head saying, "So my pet, shall we play?"

I felt the anger in me rise, her laughter spurring me on and with a cross between a scream and a growl I flew to her and thus it began.

I remember little of what happened next, the bed becoming a playground of deviant delights. It would be difficult to distinguish between the physical and emotional demands that transpired within each. A flash of a breast, the garment which had been covering it rendered to scraps of material. The same for the black lace which had covered her hips and the most secret of places.

A nipple captured, its hardness forming with the touch of a greedy mouth. Hands reaching, taking hold, demanding that which was required. I had never felt such power, such raw emotion but no matter what I tried, every move, every gift that in the past had brought another such passion this time proved for naught.

I remember hair being pulled, a cry of pain, though for the first time the sound coming from my mouth as a face was captured between willingly opened legs. A tongue spurred to heights, urged fervently on. Frantic kisses, lapping at the secret garden though no reward was to be found. The voice in my head growing from a need to a want to a demand until finally dawn drew near and I exhaustion.

The sound was bitter, the tone cold, the words spoken, "As I thought, you're pitiful. Without your power you're nothing, nothing...do you hear me?" The words screaming in my mind, the voice attacking, the scorn obvious and once again I felt a surge of anger coarse through my very being. I growled deep in my throat and I forced my head to the side.

Such pale skin above the black stocking, beautiful even in the dimness of the remaining firelight I allowed the animal within to inflict the one thing I had not so far on the dark haired woman. Pain. With such, I allowed my teeth to take the flesh of her inner thigh and I bit down, hard.

The bite could not have been construed as one looking to turn her into another such as me. She was far beyond me, this much was obvious. Perhaps I had thought though by such I would at least inflict the same that she would me by the time the night had drawn to a close. Instead, what happened next was beyond even my own comprehension.

My teeth closed down and with that her body reacted, her hands once again finding purchase to my long locks but this time pulling in a fit of passion. Her voice, the sound turned guttural raised to the heavens. I felt her body begin to convulse, to shake with such force as to threaten to throw us both from our perch. My eyes opened wide to see the sight of a woman in the throes of such, caught between pleasure and pain, riding the crest of what was quickly rising from within.

She screamed, loud and long, the spoils of my victory spraying forth. Her orgasm so powerful, so fluid that it came forth in torrents, coating her thighs, my face, continuing as I finally relented, releasing my hold upon her. As I did so she reached out, her hand grabbing my throat and as if picking up a rag doll she flung me from the bed.

My body slammed against the wall, my head striking it, the room threatening to swim into darkness as I lay on the cold ground. I had to struggle to remain conscious, my eyes trying hard to focus seeing the figure of the woman now standing above me, her eyes wild, the sexual predator within having finally been released.

She knelt down over me, her hand reaching down and with a cry she took my manhood in hand, squeezing tightly, the harsh touch sending spirals of pain throughout my entire body. Seconds later I was hard, harder than ever before and with a single movement she impaled herself on me. I was helpless, unable to move though it seemed not to a matter, I was simply an instrument to be used. An end to a means.

The gate had been unlocked, the tempest turned loose and once she had drunk from that well her thirst was unquenchable. Time had no meaning, her body in the end coated with her own sweat, her hair having fallen down covering her face, her eyes wide, wanton, looking down upon me as I could only stare back in awe. Finally she leaned down, her face inches from mine and she granted me a smile. I will remember that smile...for all eternity.

It was then she took my head in her hands and she whispered softly, "You have granted me that which you promised m'lord, now, I shall grant you the same." Pressing her hands against my temple she closed her eyes and she forced her power into me.

I felt my entire body begin to convulse, my mind invaded, her thoughts taking control and I felt my own release come rushing forth. This time though, it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I too found myself riding wave after wave of such but with every passing crest I felt myself slipping further and further away. In the end, as my body finally subsided to the emotions which had taken it I lay there, all that remained was a shell, a mind lost, a body simply at rest.

I blinked, incapable of more watching as the naked stranger stood. She picked me up as if it was nothing, carrying me almost tenderly over to the bed where she laid me down. She leaned down as the all too familiar call of dawn was sending me to my rest and the last thing I remembered hearing her say was, "I will walk away this day Jonathan Samuels for the wager is won, but I will return this evening as your nights and you belong to me now...forever."

THE END

12