The Anniversary Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie back, it's your turn," he said softly.

Jenny shimmied up the bed a little bringing her feet off the floor and onto the bed, James knelt on the floor between them. His hands reached up and grabbed the hem of her dress lifting it up as Jenny lifted her hips allowing him to expose her pussy, her dress was now more of a belt.

"Wow no panties!" James gasped, "now who's a naughty girl!"

He leaned in and ran his tongue the full length of her slit.

"Smooth, just the way I like them," he groaned as he burrowed down for some serious pussy eating.

It gave me some perverse pleasure to know he was most likely getting a taste of my semen as well. Jenny was enjoying it as well, with one hand tweaking her nipples the other behind James's head as she bucked against his face. Just before she was about to lose it he stopped, Jenny moved up the bed further and he followed climbing onto the bed his big black cock coming back into view still hard and looking for action. He knelt between her spread legs that big head just touching her juicy mound. Grabbing his dick just behind the head he began to rub it up and down her outer lips getting it wet and drawing a groan from Jenny. He started some trash talk.

"Oh yeah baby your pussy likes my big black dick doesn't it!

You want it bad don't you?

After this you're going to want more! No little white dicks going to do the job!"

Jenny reached down and grabbed his cockhead a little more firmly than I think he liked and said.

"Shut the fuck up with your shit talk! This is your one shot so either get on with it, or get off,"she growled.

He gave a yelp and then once she had released him he began feeding that monster into Jenny. Now I'd seen some pretty small porn stars take some big dicks but I doubted that Jenny could handle all of James, my six inches had seemed to me to be a snug fit even after two kids. I had bought an 8 inch dildo twelve months back and got it into her twice but she had told me she didn't really like it so I hadn't used it since.

James was about half way in and Jenny was moaning up a storm, he paused there but she pushed up at him wanting more. Another thrust and he was all but in, eight or nine inches was now embedded in my wife but she wasn't finished yet, pulling him forward into the missionary position she then gripped his hips and pulled him down until he was grinding his pubic bone onto her clit. Her groans turned into a full blown orgasm as she flopped about underneath him and he hadn't even started to fuck her yet.

After letting her calm down a little from her orgasm James started to move, not a lot at first , less than half way out then back in to the hilt. Each time he bottomed out Jenny let out a gasp, her hands still rested on his butt the contrast white on black making them stand out like beacons. James's slow assault on Jenny's pussy continued, only now Jenny was moving under him again, working her hips. I knew from experience the ride James was getting; all those years of horse riding had really developed her pelvic floor and core muscle strength. When she was moving like that I always came fast.

James was going faster now and pulling out further almost all the way then plunging back in, Jenny's gasps were now groans as she planted her feet on the bed and began pushing up to meet his every thrust. Both their breathing was getting ragged, their bodies slapping together, James broke his silence.

"Oh shit so good!" He cried, his head coming up as he increased his tempo.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Chanted Jenny, her hands moving to his shoulders as she levered herself up frantically.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" James shouted, "where do you want it?"

Finally I found my voice, Jenny was still fertile as I had had a vasectomy and I'm pretty sure she would be close to her ovulation day.

"Cum on her tits!" I shouted, wanting to be heard above the din. "She's not on any contraceptives," I added hopefully.

They both continued racing for their climaxes I was worried James hadn't heard or didn't care, lord knows when Jenny gets moving like that it would be hard to pull out.

Their movements were fanatic now James was pounding Jenny like a wild man when suddenly he pulled out, moved up the bed his big dick shining in the light he gave it to quick tugs then groaned as a stream of cum shot out and landed on Jenny's left breast. Another couple of tugs and the next shot coated her right one, he was moving back to aim at lefty again when he was intercepted by Jenny's hand. She grabbed his shaft pulling him closer and lifting her head she clamped her mouth over it just as James groaned again, no doubt filling her mouth.

I was shocked I mean I know I'd just watched my wife take on one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen from a man unknown to us three hours ago, but semen was one thing Jenny had always dodged. In fact most times after we made love she would go to the toilet to clean herself out because she hated the feel and the thought of it dripping out. I had never got to do a body shot and early in our relationship I had suggested she might swallow to which she said.

"Eww gross!"

Now here she was slurping it up like an ice cream sundae. James let out another groan as Jenny continued to stroke and suck on his cock, cum was starting to seep from the corner of her mouth but she stayed latched on swallowing as much as she could. Finally spent James pulled back, his dick slipping from Jenny's mouth,it was still half hard he gripped the end of it just behind the head and smeared it with the cum on her left breast then leaning forward again offered it to Jenny. She opened wide and took it in her mouth again,sucking it clean. He returned it to her breast trying to scoop up some more for a return journey but Jenny looked across and saw me watching and his spell was broken. As he lent forward to feed her again she pushed him away.

"That's enough," she said sitting up. "God you made a mess I'm off to have a shower."

We both watched her go; James was sitting with his back up against the headboard. He swung his legs off the bed and headed off to the lounge room.

"I'm getting a beer do you want one?"

"Yes thanks," I said.

Bloody hell why was I being so polite to a guy that had just fuck my wife. He returned with two beers giving me one he clinked the top of his bottle against mine.

"A toast to a very sexy women and one very lucky man!"

I raised my bottle and drank not sure whether he was referring to himself or me as the lucky man. Then Jenny poked her head out the en-suite door.

"Could you come and help me with the shower please? It's got three heads and I can't even get one to work."

"I be right there" said James with a smirk.

He walked towards her his dick, still not completely deflated, leading the way. He grabbed the remote off the bed on the way past and tossed it to me.

"There should be some sport on the cable channels," he said as he continued across the room disappearing through the en-suite door.

I flicked on the television skipped the porn channel and found a super 15 rugby game coming from South Africa. Steam was coming out the open en-suite door so I guessed the shower was running, I watched the game for about five minutes when I heard a some strange noises. Hitting the mute button I soon realized they were coming from the bathroom. I turned the sound back up and then got up to investigate.

Looking in the open door there was Jenny bent over the marble top vanity her arms stretched forward supporting her, her head bowed. James was standing behind her one hand gripping her hip the other clutching a breast driving his revived cock into her with grim determination. They were both oblivious to my presence; Jenny was like a jockey on a race horse driving her mount to the winning post as she pushed back against James assault. She was babbling softly again.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me ........"

Each time their bodies came together it made a slapping sound as her bum cheeks cannoned into his abdomen. James was getting close his head was thrown back, eyes closed.

"Fuck you have got an amazing cunt!" He groaned, "I'm going to cum again!"

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Jenny cried, "I'm almost there!"

"Here it comes!" James yelled.

"Fill me up, I want your cum!" Jenny replied then she let loose a primal scream the likes of which I had never heard before.

James pumped twice more then held himself deep as he struggled to stay with the spasming woman before him. A part of me broke right there, my wife's fertile cunt was now full of another man's sperm. She had asked him to fill her up. She lifted her head, her hair was stuck to her forehead with sweat, and she rested it on her outstretched arms. Opening her eyes she saw me, gave me a wonky smile but that soon dissolved as my face no doubt showed my inner thoughts. I turned walked to the chair and grabbed my coat and headed for the door. As I went through it I heard Jenny called my name, I closed the door and walked down the corridor to the lift. 

12