The Ant Woman Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard him take a deep inhale, then an exhale, and then his voice seemed to hiss out, "Spring might not have to come. Your smell is sweet enough."

Her womanhood pulsed and heated up.

The mattress creaked as he gripped her bare thighs under her clothes. Wen took a portion of one of her sleeves with her black teeth, tightening it on her tense hand.

The man's heat was soon a powerful force under the skirts, between her legs ...

His cheeks on her smooth thighs ...

A quick lap of a tongue sliding up her labia!

Wen fell back, bouncing on the mattress, her feet curling.

His voice hummed into her as he just licked for a while, waving through her lower belly. It was fluid and fantastic. Dancing sensation rolled up her spine. Her teeth pulled even tighter on her sleeve. Unable to form any proper words, her voice sputtered and stumbled.

Quite abruptly, the lapping method was abandoned. The new method had Wen screaming through her teeth. One of the Emperor's hands slithered to her opening, two fingers pushing into the now slick channel. As his fingertips rather aggressively caressed her most sensitive spot deep inside, his lips pressed around her clitoris, even suckling.

It was like a string inside her body was being pulled, and pulled, and pulled, taut and almost painful, but oh so wonderful. Wen's hips rocked into the man's face as she actually tore a little of her sleeve. The jewelry in her hair tangled as her head moved back and forth.

More and more ...

His fingers curled inside. His free hand gently scraped its fingernails on her thigh. His lips would only stop for short moments where he licked and lapped at her. His breath tickled her. Moisture, a blend of his saliva and her mucus, glided down to her buttocks.

The lovely, amazing sensations went on and on until her mind seemed to tumble and her toes hurt.

He didn't stop until she nearly passed out. And even then he clung to her, stroking her legs and murmuring tender things.

***

Even though the Empress Dowager was supposed to be mentally unwell, and not being punished, the Emperor decreed that nobody except for himself would be allowed to be visit her. He'd said too many people would distress her. Wen had tried to convince him to change his mind. "At least let the Empress Consort visit her," she'd begged very quietly.

The Emperor had patted her hand, then caressed her belly, and said, "This isn't something for you to fret over. Focus on your health and our child."

On the subject of children, there was good news. Pollen Lady Kumi was pregnant. Nobody had been certain for a while, but it was official by the time spring arrived. A celebratory dinner was held in the Sweet Carrot Palace. The Emperor himself attended. It was such a wonderful time.

Wen was happy, even relieved, to have found a great ally in this harem. No doubt, such a place was full of enemies. Having Kumi as her trusted friend had excellent benefits. And now they would have children close in age! Their little ones would only have more benefits from this friendship. Wen let her mind enjoy hopeful thoughts, looking forward to an easy motherhood. She tried to forget that the Empress Dowager was angry and "unwell." Negative thoughts were hidden away.

Only joy.

Yes, only joy was permitted.

***

12