The Application

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cupped the lacy cups in my hands, squeezing her tits together, lowered my head and buried my face in her plentiful cleavage. She gave an annoyed moan as I kissed the soft and malleable flesh all over. I spent a few minutes nuzzling my face between her glorious mounds, kissing and brushing my cheeks against the warm skin while I squeezed and crushed them from the sides. I kissed and licked the warm flesh cradled in the cups of the skimpy bra while I ran my hands up and down her back. I just loved the feel of that silky blouse! I did that for a while, then cupped her breasts and squeezed them together so that they almost popped out of the cups. I was surprised to discover that although her tits had bounced about every time she jumped or breathed heavily---even with the constraints of a bra---that they were rather firm and solid, so much in fact that I had to really squeeze hard. She squealed and whimpered as I crushed her tits together. Man, what a cleavage!

I slipped my hands up and slowly started to peel her tits out of the lacy cups, one at a time. I then grabbed hold of each cup and forcibly tore the shoulder straps off, pulled the back of the bra forward and undid the catch. She squealed a bit in protest as I yanked the bra out from under the blouse. I twirled the skimpy bra around in my fingers while I gazed at her lovely tits.

Man, they just shot out straight and forward---no sag. They swooped down a little because of the massive weight, but there was definitely no obvious sag. She had two-inch, brownish aureoles, the nipples fat and perky. Although she was hardly stimulated they were already sticking out like the eraser ends of pencils and I could well imagine that once aroused they would be long and stiff enough to hand coat hangers from! The little bra label indicated a 34E cup. Now that was pretty large indeed!

She emitted a little squeal when I bent down and planted a kiss on the tips of both breasts in alternating cycles. I moved from tit to tit, kissing and licking. I crushed her against me then and started to feed on her tits, sucking the pointed tips deep into my mouth. The woman moaned and squealed as I kissed and flicked my tongue across her nipples. Within seconds they began to wiggle and jerk about until they stuck out, firm and perky. I chewed on them and she squealed like a piglet and ran her hands crazily through her thick hair. I spent a good twenty minutes sucking her tits in deep, flicking her perky nipples with repeated tongue lashes. I forced her body backwards a bit and she squealed in protest as her elbows were bent back, the four-inch heels almost digging into her back. Her firm tits just heaved upwards like the cones of volcanoes! There was hardly any sag---just a bit of a barely noticeable flop to the sides. I crawled on top of her, bracing my arms alongside her body. My huge penis drilled into the soft, velvety gown slung between her thighs, the thrust of the ten-incher pushing the material inwards and leaving a big, gooey stain. Oh, I was just as wet as she was!

I bent down over her body and really started to go nuts on her tits. I sucked and kissed them, then started to pull and yank at her pointy nipples with my lips and teeth. She moaned deeply and emitted strange mewing sounds. I shoved her tits, one at a time, deep into my mouth and sucked, enjoying the tickling sensation as her pointed nipples brushed the back of my throat. I just loved those tits of hers! I cupped one of her heavy tits in both hands, squeezing the pointed tip outwards and started to lap at the projected nipple with quick, jerky licks. She groaned and I could see how she was clenching the bed sheets behind her. When I grabbed her fat, pointy nipples with my teeth and started to pull and yank at them, she threw back her head and let out a shrill shriek. Turned-on by her cries, I feverishly sucked on her pointed, forward-thrusting tits with more intensity. Oh, she just had the most delicious tits!

After what seemed like an hour I released her tits, rocked back and wiped my arm across my mouth. She was shaking and her breath was very erratic. Her skin had taken on sheen and I am sure that she must have had at least two or three orgasms. The tips of her pointed breasts were red and very swollen, the indentations of my teeth marks extremely evident. She brushed the long mane across her shoulders and stared at me with mouth agape. There was a strange gleam in her eyes, one of yearning and desire, one of horror and revulsion. She was visibly shaken and I could well understand her mixed emotions.

“Get off the bed, “ I ordered her. She made a strange, sobbing sound and rolled off the bed. The long skirt fell down her legs, the opened blouse half slipping down her shoulders. She pulled it up again, hiding her glorious tits and brushed the long mane out of the collar’s way. She was half dizzy and she stumbled on her high heels as she flicked the long, wavy mane out of her face. Gone was the finely coiffeured look---it was all disheveled and the thick bangs kept falling into her brow. I laid myself on the bed, my head propped up under a bunch of pillows. My huge penis, now at least eleven inches long, shot straight up like a utility pole. It was growing by the minute! “Remove your panties.”

She gave another sob, gathered the long skirt in her hands and drew it up her legs. She was not wearing a garter belt, for the stockings she exposed were of the elastic, stay-up kind. She tucked the flowing folds around her waist, holding it up with her elbows pressed against her and with one hand slowly peeled a white, silk panty down her legs. She pulled one leg out at a time, then kicked the panty aside. I gazed at it and grinned, for the wet stain in the silky crotch was very obvious. Her husband seemed shocked and he too stared at his wife. Although my stare was of amusement, his was of shame and humiliation. He lowered his head and gazed at the floor.

“Come back up here, woman,” I instructed her and pointed at the bed. “Lift your skirt up high and stand above me.” She gave me a weird look. She crawled up on the bed, tits heaving, struggling to keep the long skirt from falling down her thighs. I stared up at her wet crotch as she stood above me, the skirt wrapped around her waist, the partially open blouse revealing only the upper mounds of her huge tits. She had a nice, little black snatch with real pink pussy lips. I crocked a finger at her and grinned at her evilly. “Bring that juicy cunt of yours here, Consuela. Grab hold of the headboard and thrust your cunt in my face. Let’s see what you taste like.”

“Oh God! How disgusting!” She stared at me with revulsion. I cocked my head at the husband. The old fool of a husband had probably been content enough to slip the noodle in and out a few times before he nodded off to sleep. Poor woman! Oh----Consuela was going to have the time of her life tonight!

“Be a good girl, now, Consuela,” I said softly. “Do as I ask.” She gave a sob and struggled to stay upright on the bed. Her high heels were digging deep trenches in the springy mattress. She gave a moan and slowly fell astride me, her knees on either side of my head. The headboard rattled as the numerous rings on her fingers connected with the brass bar. The velvety skirt fell around my head like a dark curtain, momentarily cutting off my vision. I waited a few seconds, enjoying the scent of her womanhood, enjoying how nervously she squirmed above me. Soon my eyes grew accustomed to the dim light and I could now easily make out the lacy tops of her stockings and the glistening mound of her pubic hair as the light shimmered through the thin material. The tiny goblets of pussy juice that had collected in her wiry hairs were glistening like dewdrops. She had a small, neatly trimmed dark thatch, the pussy lips a reddish pink. They were wet, much wetter than I would have imagined. She was one horny bitch! With a groan I wrapped my hands around her waist and drew her down.

She gave a little squeak when she felt my lips on her pussy. I kissed her there gently and softly, a mere brushing of the lips. She moaned softly and jerked her hips. “Oh my God!” Slowly I intensified my kisses. I closed my mouth over her entire crotch then and sucked on her cunt, drawing my teeth across her pussy lips. Oh, she was sobbing wet. I brushed my face all over it, sucking at her pussy juices. It was almost a virginal taste, sweet and acidic at the same time. I clamped my mouth over her cunt and slowly pushed my tongue inside her. She cried out and the brass bar chimed as the rings on her fingers were drawn across it. I feverishly started to flick my tongue at her exposed clitoris and she squealed with delight. She trust her hips against me and her body spasmed as another orgasm overcame her. I spent a good half-hour sucking, kissing and chewing on her cunt. I flicked and nibbled on her clit and she pushed herself against me, moaning and chanting continuous oh’s and ah’s. She orgasmed three times during my attack on her pussy, each orgasm mightier than the previous one and each one producing a torrent of gooey cum that shot out of her as if flood gates had been opened. I could have filled a glass with all that pussy liquid! I was drenched with the stuff. It dripped down my chest, stained the skirt that was wrapped around us and completely matted my hair. My job was done----she was now definitely wet enough to accept my massive dick!

“Okay,” I mumbled through the folds of her wet skirt that were clung against my head. “Get off me.” She fell back with a gasp and the blouse fell open as she slumped on the bed, the skirt billowing around her feet. I got a neat view of her huge tits sloshing up and down as she sat there, gasping. “Turn around,” I ordered, “ and get on all fours.”

She gave a protesting moan but did as told. Her huge tits nearly brushed the mattress as she knelt there. She tossed her long mane over her shoulder and peered back at me with wide eyes. Her round, firm ass poked up through the thin skirt and with a groan I rose to my knees behind her and slipped it up until I had it wrapped around her waist. She gave a squeak and her body shuddered as I began to slip the head of my throbbing penis back and forth across her wet pussy lips, moistening it for easier entry. Within seconds my penis was already slobbering wet.

I grabbed hold of my pecker with one hand and gently placed it against her pussy. I pushed forward. She shrieked as it forced her tight pussy lips wide apart. Loud squishing sounds erupted from her as the massive head forced its way into her hole. I fed it in slowly, spreading her pink lips wider and wider. I could feel the bones creaking as her sphincter was being stretched to its limit and she emitted a horrifying scream. But I continued leaning forward, pushing and pushing ever so slowly. An inch, then two inches. She moaned and clutched at the bed sheets as the first two inches slipped into her. She was so wet that I hardly had to push. But I took my time, allowing her to get accustomed to the immense intruder. I continued pushing forward until I had slipped in about five or six inches, then stopped the slow forward thrust. She gave a deep groan as her pussy lips were being stretched wider than ever before. “Oh my God!” she gasped and tossed her wild mane about her. “Oh!”

I let go of my penis, grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and slowly started to pump the six inches I had inside of her in and out. I drew it out until only the tip remained inside her, then pushed it back in with a heavy thrust. I rode her like that, making sure that only six inches or so slipped in and out of her. She screamed and tore at the sheets. My penis started to throb and grow thicker by the second and her tight pussy grabbed it like a vice. I stopped pushing and left it there for awhile. I roughly massaged her ass cheeks, grabbed her there then and drew her along my thick shaft. In and out, in and out. Her whole body bounced. I slipped my thumbs into her anus every now and then and she howled, threw her mane about her and tore at the bed sheets.


She shrieked. “Oh-oh-oh-oh” repeatedly and her body spasmed and shook as a wicked orgasm raced through her. I gave her a forceful push and another two inches tore into her. I now had at least half of my huge penis in her and already I was in deeper than her husband ever had been. She howled and tore gashes in the bed sheets with her long nails. I fucked her like that for a short while, pushing it in and out of her with slow, even thrusts. The sight of my huge, thick penis half buried inside such a small opening always turned me on, and the more they shrieked and trashed about, the more I liked it.

It was time to plant it in all the way. I withdrew my penis and her stretched pussy lips actually slammed shut with an audible sucking sound. She let out a deep-throated groan and buried her head between her arms. Pussy juice was squirting out of her shaking vagina, the creamy goblets dangling to and fro like icicles, stretching thinner and thinner until the weight made them drop to the bed sheets with a loud plop.

“Take the skirt off completely,” I breathed at her and rolled off the bed. I helped her to her feet for she seemed unable to move a muscle. She was completely dizzy and teetered in front of me, tits swinging and shaking, causing the lapels of the partially opened blouse to spread wide open, revealing her naked E-cup tits with the swollen nipples glowing like embers.

I reached around her and unzipped the little zipper at the back of the skirt for she was obviously unable to do so. The thin skirt slipped down her stockinged legs and fell in a tangled and messy, cum-stained heap around her ankles. “Oh God” she gasped and clutched me for support. “No more! I can’t take any more of this.” “Oh, yes you can,” I said gently, picked her up in my arms and she let out a little shriek as she was lifted off the floor. She couldn’t have weighed more than a hundred pounds. I scooped her up and gently placed her on the bed again, got on top of her and spread her thigh wide apart. Her vast mane of black hair was spread out on either side of the pillows, her eyes wide and her mouth open with shock. I bent down and gave her a long, tender kiss, my hands cupped around her large tits. I stared lovingly into her dark eyes and said softly,” Now we’re going in all the way, baby. All the way. Lie back and relax.”

I flung her shapely legs across my shoulders and positioned the tip of my penis against her again. Her husband’s eyes were wide with disbelief, for from this position he was able to see it all up close. He watched with awe as the head of my penis parted her moist folds. I heaved forward slowly with one thrust until I had the same six inches or so buried in her again. The husband gasped for there was still another eight inches to go! Believe me---it is quite a sight! She shrieked and flung her arms around me and clawed at my back as I thrust myself in. “Aagh! God!” she groaned and tossed her head from right to left. I leaned over her and sank my fingers into her thick mane and lifted her head towards mine. Although I weighed over 220lbs the weight of my strong body hardly squished her tits----that’s how firm and solid they were. Her firm, pointed nipples just drilled into my chest. I crushed my mouth on hers and left my penis embedded in her for a few moments. She kissed me back with a passion that totally surprised me.

“Here we go, love.” I slowly pushed in a little deeper. She groaned and clutched me, her lips pressing so forcibly against mine that she took my breath away. The bulbous head of my penis slowly wormed its way deeper into her, unrelentlessly spreading the rubbery walls of her vagina to the point of bursting. She arched her back and shrieked like mad, but her cries were stifled for my mouth was still on hers. I could feel how the large head was spreading her insides wider and wider apart, wider than imaginable. Thankfully she was so wet that I hardly felt any discomfort, only the strain of her muscles clenching me like a vice. She was tight, oh very tight, for I was now deep in virgin territory. I pushed in another inch and her body spasmed as a violent orgasm overtook her. She raked her long nails down my back and thrust her hips against me. I started to work her then, pumping a good nine inches in and out of her with purposeful strokes. With every push I could feel the head of my penis collide against the depth of her pussy. She screamed and I could feel the blood dripping down my back as her nails dug trenches into my skin. The pain was bad, but I was giving her an equal amount and it was only fair.

I stopped kissing her and curled my fingers into her hair and slammed in and out of her. She shrieked like mad, the cries echoing through the room like a siren. I stopped fucking her and started to really push into her. I simply leaned forward and pushed. She arched her back and clawed at my arms as the tapered head of my penis started to grind against the narrow opening of her cervix. I was already deeper than any man ever could. “Take it, baby, take it!” I hissed at her and pushed forward deeper and deeper. I could feel the walls of her vagina stretch and the bones creaking in protest as the huge head of my penis drilled into the tight channel. I clutched her and pushed deeper, my knees digging into her ribs. Every push resulted in a horrifying scream. The head of my penis was now forcing its way right through her cervix, the tight walls spreading wider and wider. And then, with one powerful thrust, I tore through it. She howled and her body spasmed. Man, this was the tightest pussy I’ve ever fucked. I pushed further and further, and with one final heave I was in all the way, all 14” of it. The head was right up against the back of her womb!

“A-aagh! A-aagh!” She moaned repeatedly. “Oh my fucking God!” It’s the first time I heard her swear and it turned me on. I bent down and started to suck on her fat nipples, moving crazily from tit to tit. She cried out and thrust her body against mine. I was buried in to the hilt and her tight muscles were threatening to rip my cock off. I started to gently hump her, my head ripping through her cervix with every push. Gallons of pussy cum sloshed along the sides of my penis, staining the bed sheets underneath us. She howled with delight and flopped crazily around on her back. “Ai! Ai! Ai!”

I straightened a bit, let go of her tits and grabbed her slender waist in both hands. I withdrew my throbbing cock slowly until it was almost all the way out. She stared at me with awe, her body shaking. I thrust forward all the way in. She howled as my penis thudded through her tight cunt and tore through her narrow cervix. I fucked her then for earnest, slamming myself in and out of her with powerful thrusts. She was delirious with pain and pleasure, tore at the brass head board with her hands and flung her body about with numerous convulsions. I thrust in and out of her, slamming my huge penis into her to the hilt, creating load creaking noises from both the bed springs and her protesting ribcage. She was experiencing orgasm after orgasm, her body pitching and yawing as she arched her back and tore at the bar above her head. “Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!”

After awhile she stopped her maddening shrieks and just lay there panting and wheezing, her eyes closed, her hands clenched tightly around the headboard. She was half-comatose, lying there with only an occasional moan erupting from her lips. I humped her like mad, ramming into her so forcibly that her firm tits actually started to slosh back and forth. I could feel my penis throb and grow as the tension built up. I thudded in and out of her, my huge head bursting through the now wide-spread cervical opening like a jackhammer. And then the dam burst. With one final heave I slammed through her until my head was deeper than ever before. She opened her eyes and shrieked as torrents of hot cum erupted from my penis. I threw my head back and roared like a beast as my sperm shot out of me like a water pistol. It just wouldn’t stop! She flung herself crazily from side to side and wailed like a siren as my sperm splashed against her insides. My orgasm was slowly subsiding as the last of the remaining cum shot out of me, but she was totally enveloped in a wall of continuous orgasms as my hot sperm thudded against the most sensitive part of her womanhood. I was right in there, ejaculating gallons of hot cum deep into her womb and she couldn’t stop from gasping and trashing about.