The Architect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy it when I was kissing and loving your sweet little pussy?"

"OH YES, That was awesome, I thought I was in heaven. I really don't know which I like the best, do it all again so I can tell."

"Sweet girl, I am afraid to go too fast. I am afraid you need to get used to having me inside you, if you are sore and I hurt you, you might not want to do anything for a long time. I suggest we wait for a couple of hours and see how you feel then. We have the rest of our lives to get to know everything about each other."
"I agree with you as far as the penetration goes, but can we do everything else while we wait?"

I placed my lips over hers and kissed her passionately, my tongue entering her mouth. Her tongue met mine and we began to play. Her little hands caressed chest and shoulders. She pulled back a little, "I love to feel your muscles move under your skin. I think you must be very strong, they feel hard when they move." Her hand slipped down and grasped my cock and gently squeezed. "This muscle is my favorite one, he really gets hard under the skin. I love how he grows. Can I play with him?"

"Lover, you have my permission to play with him any time your heart desires. He belongs to you exclusively now."

"Goody, then no one, including you, is allowed to play with him at all. It is my job from now on to keep him happy and content. You must teach me to love him and give him blow jobs. And my love I intend to be vigilant and diligent in taking care of him, promise he won't get lonely or be neglected for very long." Her smile made my cock jump. She giggled. "I hope you can dance as well on your feet as you do flat on your back."

"Dance?"

"Yes, Dear, Dance, I love to dance. Momma and my uncle were wonderful dancers. I even taught dancing for the Arthur Murray Studio the last three years of High School. My fantasy as a girl was to marry a tall, strong, handsome man who would dance with me off into the sunset for our honeymoon. Well three out of four isn't bad, actually your performance in bed cancels out the dancing. I can get by without the dancing but I absolutely adore your sweet loving. There is no way I can ever live without that."

"I hate to bring her up, but Miss Sally said I could always fake a waltz pretty good."

"I am not jealous of her, you are all mine now. When we have a chance I'll teach you enough to get by."

"OK. Ma'am. Now you have me as hard as a rock again. So what are you going to do about it?"

She smiled wickedly, "Well Big Boy, you have your choice, teach me how to give a blow job, or fuck me silly."

"My name is not 'Silly' but I'll fuck you anyway." I was on her in a flash, she giggled again and spread her legs wide. Her pussy looked a little bit wider that it did a while ago. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, she was much juicier than before. I slipped right inside her.

She hugged my body tightly and sighed, "Oooooh! That is so damned good I could just scream my head off. I may just do it to hear you tell Dolly what you are doing to her Mommy."

"Darling, just be quiet or I will pull it out and find somewhere quieter to put it."

"Nooo! I'll be a good girl. See I'm whispering now."

"Honey, how does your pussy feel now? No pain or anything?"

"No Sweetie, it feels absolutely wonderful. I love what you are doing to me now. So damned wonderful I am so full of love for you I want to scream out my joy, but I promise I won't do it."

I lasted longer this time and had her vibrating with her orgasms She had both hands over her mouth and I could still hear her joyful yelps and moans of pleasure. Every time she had a good orgasm her vaginal tunnel contracted around my cock in spasms! It was delightful; I had to really clinch my sphincter to keep from ejaculating. I slowed and lifted her legs over my shoulders, I plunged back into her pussy on a different angle and felt the head of my cock rub over the small patch of rougher skin inside the opening to her cunt on the front. She jerked when I hit it.

She grunted and held me so tight it was a bit uncomfortable. I eased up a little on the next stroke and she seemed to relax a little. She was just softly humming now. I was ready and knew it was inevitable that I would shoot my load in seconds. I paused at the top of the stroke and lined everything up. I dropped my ass a bit and shoved my cock into her a bit harder than before. My aim was true, the crown of my cock hit square on her Good Spot setting off an explosion of sensation through my girl's body. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling broadly. She opened her eyes and looked at me as I paused with my pelvis pressed hard against hers and my pubes pressing on her bottom.

I was teetering on the brink of cumming. I knew if I moved it would trigger an explosion of semen from my cock into her womb. She whispered, "Yes, give it to me NOW!

That did it, I seemed to shoot slug after slug of my baby making juice deep inside of her womb. I envisioned my armies of little squirmy sperms flooding through her cervix and targeting her eggs inside her uterus.

In a way I hoped they all missed, there were so many things I wanted to do with this adorable enchanting little female before I impregnated her. I thought about the things I had to accomplish Monday so I would have sufficient free time to arrange for our marriage, license, blood tests, honeymoon, where we would live, and a myriad of other things. Eureka! I would just turn this little dynamo I held in my arms loose on the problems and it would be organized in a heartbeat. I looked down at her and was greeted by a smile and sparkling clear blue eyes. She grinned, "I was watching you think, I know you arrived at some kind of a solution to your dilemma. Can I help you?"

I told her what I was thinking, she smiled and closed her eyes saying, "No problem, I have it all in my desk. Go back to sleep."

I tried to sleep but the problems wouldn't go away. I watched the love of my life as she snuggled against my side. One eye slowly opened. She gently smiled, "I love you so much. There are no problems we can't solve in a couple of minutes. The biggest one is that I never want to sleep without you next to me again as long as I live. Do you have room for Dolly and I where you live?"

"Yes, I am in a three bedroom, two and a half bath, condo right now. We can move you today."

She snuggled against me and ran her small cool hand down over my chest, across my stomach and firmly grasped my cock. It responded instantly and was rigid and hard in a second. She shifted her hand to my face and pulled me down for a kiss on my cheek, "See, one problem solved already. I need to pee and brush my teeth so I can give you a real kiss, OK?"

"Go for it!" She was gone in a flash of her delightful little bare bottom. When she returned she had a towel tucked around over her breasts. She grinned as she raced through the bedroom and into the living area, she was back in a second clutching a small notebook. She dropped the towel and slipped in bed with me. She leafed through the book, then showed me a page.

The title of the page was 'Marriage Information'. It listed addresses, phone numbers and hours of operation for a number of places including the Clerk of the Court (License), Notaries (6 in our building), There was a section listing things for me to decide about: Banking, Credit Cards, Car titles, Insurance- Auto, Life, Health, and Home owners.

I looked at her, "How long have you been planning this?"

She giggled, "Ever since I first met you. I did all that after you fell asleep last night. I couldn't sleep, I twisted and turned with all that on my mind, so I got up and worked on it for an hour. Then I thought about you in bed and I had to jump back in with you. I have to fight the urge to be touching you all the time."

"Hey! Give in to your urges, I love that too!"

Things went like clockwork. We were married in my office Monday afternoon. Just Debbie, Dolly, several witnesses, the Notary, and I were there. Dolly was so happy and excited she wanted me to hold her all the time. Debbie had the same idea, Dolly was in my left arm and Debbie held my right arm. I couldn't have been happier. Both of them were excited about their new home. It was a bit longer drive from the office.

Deb found a young man she was training to take over most of her day to day chores. Jeff Petrino was a handsome guy about thirty, large and athletic looking. I was not happy with it but said nothing. The next morning I noticed Debbie was occupied with Jeff most of the time. I went to the secretarial pool and talked to Jo Ann, the head of the pool. I looked the girls over. There was one I didn't recognize. She was very attractive and quite young. I asked Betty her name and told Betty what I wanted. Betty grinned, "I know exactly what you want. She will be in your office in the morning ready to take dictation."

I went into the Drafting section and checked on some new large sized drawings of some new sectional walls for a universal building I was designing. It was almost closing time when I returned to my office and found Debbie showing Jeff how our intercom system worked. I was carrying Dolly and I said, "Hi Debbie, Dolly and I are ready to go, we will be waiting in the Atrium."

"NO! Wait for me, Honey, we just finished up. She ran to get her jacket, she was adorable in the little outfit she was wearing. She had lost a lot of weight and was looking damned good. She only had three real nice suites but she mixed and matched them into nine outfits. Mixing in blouses, sweaters and accessories gave her many more. I made up my mind that Debbie needed a real shopping spree with Dolly and I. Deb grabbed my arm and we were off.

"Where are we going?" she asked. I told her she would soon find out. She looked wide eyed at me when I parked in front of a huge high end department store. We got Dolly in her stroller, she was a bit heavy to carry through a store, and if you put her down she had to be watched every second.

We entered the women's clothing section and were greeted by a young lady, who identified herself as Jane, a 'Shopper's assistant' and wanted to know if she could assist us. I informed her that my lovely new bride needed a whole new wardrobe including business attire, leisure wear and lingerie. I handed her a slip of paper listing those things plus I listed Cocktail dresses and evening gowns with shoes, purses and accessories.

I showed the assistant a figure of $5000.00 as the amount she had to spend. The girl grinned at me, "How long do we have?"

"Until closing time tonight and if necessary we can return in the morning."

"Wonderful!"

Debbie stepped in front of me, put her hands on her hips, looked up at me and said, "Don't I have any say in this?"

"You sure do Sweetheart, You pick what you like or need and I will tell you if I like it or not. Your decision is final. But you ARE getting a new wardrobe. Dolly's turn is tomorrow."

The assistant looked at Debbie, "Where did you find a guy like this? WOW!"

"I am very, very lucky. I know it too. My daughter and I would love him if he were a poor homeless man and I had to support him."

The girl giggled, "This way is lots better, believe me. This is going to be easy with your figure, We'll start with lingerie and find out all your sizes. Then I think we will find suits and dresses for business, then go for shoes and accessories to match them. Then we do the others that way, we will keep a running total."

Debbie and the girl hurried off. I followed along and found a chair where I could wait near the Lingerie Department with Dolly in her stroller. They weren't there too long. They changed the plan to get the outerwear first, then work on the underwear. They hurried off again. Two hours later I was sitting there holding a sleeping Dolly in my arms wondering what I had let myself in for. I must have dozed off and was awakened by a kiss from a smiling Debbie. "You poor things. We are going to quit for now and meet again tomorrow afternoon. Wait until you see all the beautiful things I got. I got 6 suits and 6 dresses, shoes, blouses, sweaters, and accessories for under $2,500.00. I got some cute nighties for you too."

"For me? How sweet, I usually don't wear nighties though."

"Oh John, don't be silly, they are for you because they are very sheer and sexy, they are supposed to make you hot for me, then I make you happy. Got it, big guy?"

"Yes sweetie, you don't need them though, I am always that way."

Debbie looked at Jane and giggled, "He's right. If I even touch him he gets that way."

"WOW! Really, that is so cool. Can you switch him on and off?"

"I don't know, I have never had occasion to want him off."

When we were home at my condo we were very tired after carrying four loads of boxes into her dressing room. The adjoining walk-in closet was almost empty even though it held all the clothes she owned. She started opening boxes and putting things away. I told her that I would open the boxes if she would put things where she wanted them. I opened boxes and carefully placed the items on the bed. Deb took them and but then away. It went much faster then. I soon got ahead of her.

I went to my freezer and looked to see what was available for dinner. Not much. I asked if she preferred Chinese or Italian. Deb said they loved Chinese. I found the menu for nearest Chinese place. We decided on a combination platter for two. I told the girl who took my order to select the choices that were the best sellers they had. The girl thought that was a clever way to order because I would get the items they cooked the best.

The food was very good, Dolly loved the fortune cookies. She only ate part of one cookie but she opened all of them and insisted that we read the fortune inside to her. She took them very seriously. After she opened the last cookie, she handed the message to me, "Read it Daddy, read it."

I looked at it carefully, "You are a very lucky girl, it says, 'Your Daddy is going to take you shopping for some new dresses tomorrow. Be a good girl and more prizes will come to you.'"

Her eyes lit up. "Was that for me?"

"I don't know, it couldn't be for me."I looked at Debbie, "Do you have a Daddy who will buy some dresses?"

"No, you are not my Daddy and we already knew you were going to buy me more clothes, it has to be for Dolly."

The shopping went well the next day and both girls got lots of things. When we got home and had everything put away Debbie showed me a site on the internet she loved. She showed me all the things on Victoria's Secret. She had a little money left from shopping in town so I told her to get some summer stuff so that if I could get some projects further along we could take a week off for our Honeymoon somewhere in the islands. I let her spend another $1,000.00. I knew she was going to be irresistibly cute in many of those outfits. She had modeled some of her new clothes for me and she looked wonderful in anything she put on.

Her figure made the clothes look good. She teased me with a few things, such as blouses and sweaters by wearing them without a bra and leaving a few top buttons open. I would yell, "No Way, no wife of mine will walk around looking like a slut showing what she has." She was delighted I thought she went too far and she buttoned up. There was one dress that looked as if it was painted on her body. I knew she would not be able to dance very well in it with the pencil slim shirt. She was so happy with everything that I knew that it was money well spent.

A happy bride is a sexy bride. Deborah was very happy. I knew that I would reap the rewards from that after Dolly was in bed asleep. I pulled her into my lap and we enjoyed a kiss or two. I pushed her back a bit and said, "Honey, may I suggest that this might be a good time to call your mother and tell her about us."

She thought about it for a few minutes, "I was thinking about doing that a while ago, I still love them. I suspect they know where I am, or was until a few days ago. Shall I do it now, it has been over three years since I left."

"I think you need to talk to your Mom and tell her how you are. I think you need to get back together. I am sure they wanted you to do what they thought was the best thing for you. They didn't realize what a tough and capable daughter she had."

Tears ran down her cheeks, "Is that how you think of me?"

"Just part of how I see you, I didn't include; beautiful, sweet, intelligent, determined, and a whole bunch of other things."

Deb got up and picked up a wireless phone and dialed a number. She listened, then said, "Hi, Mom, it's me, Debbie... ... Yes, it is really me, how are you and Uncle Bill?" She smiled and told her mother that she missed both of them, she said she had a daughter named after her grandmother. She told her mother she had just gotten married to the best husband in the world and that she wanted to share her joy with her family.

They talked for an hour. She hung up and hurried to me with fresh tears in her eyes. She jumped in my lap and kissed me passionately, "Oh! John, you are so wonderful, I am glad you made me do that. Mom was so happy to hear from me. Uncle Bill too, they want us to come and see them soon."

I asked where they lived, she said they lived in the little town of Melrose, Florida, less than an hour away. I looked at her, "The day after tomorrow is Sunday, how about then?"

Deb smiled, "I'll call them in the morning. OK?" I nodded. Debbie got up and said she was going to get Dolly to bed and for me to come in a couple of minutes and kiss Dolly goodnight. As I approached Dolly's door I heard them talking. Debbie was saying prayers with Dolly. They asked God to bless their loved ones and each other and to protect them from harm. Dolly said, "Daddy too!"

Debbie said, "Yes Sweetie, Daddy most of all. We love him most of all." I stepped through the door and hugged them as they hugged each other. I picked Dolly up in my arms and hugged and kissed her, she kissed and hugged me back. I told her that I loved her and told her to sleep well. Tears ran down my cheeks when she said she loved her Mommy and Daddy as much as she could. She was so darned sweet. I truly loved both my girls. I sort of prayed we would have another one soon.

I was busy fixing breakfast when Debbie made the call to her mother. She was wearing a broad smile when she told me we were on for the Sunday visit. She didn't elaborate and I chose not to ask.

The Saturday afternoon shopping trip was soon a hunt for a nice conservative outfit for each of my girls for a visit to Grandma's house. They finally settled on almost identical outfits. They both wore denim skirts with black turtle-neck sweaters, and denim jackets. Dolly wore black tights and little black boots, her mother was lovely in black leggings under knee high black boots with stiletto heels. The both wore bright red ball caps with their golden hair in ponytails out the back. Together they were very, very, cute. Alone Deb looked succulent in a country casual way.

Me? Jeans, a light blue shirt, and a Navy blue blazer with sneakers.

Debbie guided me to the huge old home. The door opened when we stopped under the portico. A lovely older woman followed by an older man greeted Deb with open arms. Her mother and Debbie held each other and cried. I got Dolly out of her child seat and I held her hand and walked up to the older man, I held out my hand, "You must be Uncle William, I am John Nelson."

He took my hand in a firm grip, "You are right Mr. Nelson." He smiled broadly, "This beautiful little girl must be my niece, Dolly."

"Yes, Sir, this is our daughter Dolly, Dolly say hello to your Uncle William." The older gentleman dropped to one knee and held his arms open to Dolly.

She smiled and curtseyed, "I am glad to meet you Sir." Tears ran down the old man's cheeks.

123456...8