The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, a deal's a deal, bud." Craig reassured him. "I'm good for it, don't you worry. So, Rock, Paper, Scissors then?"

Without time to think twice, Paul held up his fist, counted down 3, 2, 1, before hastily forming the scissors sign with his hand. Craig held up his winning 'Rock' triumphantly and patted him on the top of the head.

"Better go get you a Chapstick, mate, cos those lips better be nice and soft for me tonight!"

Paul blushed bright red again as he realised the implications of what had just happened. His first experience sucking a cock would be tonight. Well, maybe it was better to get it over and done with anyway.

Wanting to get away from Craig's excited celebrations for awhile, he decided to jump in the car and get some supplies. Thankfully liquor stores were considered 'essential' and still open. He was going to need a good amount of vodka for tonight.

He stopped at a service station on a whim and bought himself a chocolate bar before heading on to the bottle shop. Stopped alone at a traffic light, he looked speculatively at the chocolate bar.

It was about an inch and a half in diameter and around 6 inches long. He turned the rear view mirror towards himself, and tipped his head back slightly, sliding the chocolate bar slowly into his mouth. Surprised at himself, he slid it further and further in, taking nearly the whole bar before brushing it against the back of his throat.

He gagged roughly and coughed, eyes watering. He looked beside him and saw a car that had pulled up at the lights unnoticed. Two 20-something girls sat in the front of the car, laughing at his antics.

Blushing furiously, he put his car in gear and rushed forward through the intersection, running the red light. He couldn't get away fast enough.

Paul was entirely distracted all day. He forgot to pay the power bill that was due, and neglected to set a timer when he was cooking dinner, resulting in a very over-cooked lasagne.

Craig seemed to be taking any opportunity to show himself off in front of Paul. It seemed every time Paul looked up all he could see was Craig's big hooded dick swinging past him yet again. By the end of the day, Paul was wishing he could just hurry up and get it over with.

Finally the evening came, and Paul was already several drinks into the bottle of vodka he'd bought that morning. He sat on the couch, watching the football, drink in hand, when Craig walked in and sat down beside him, strangely enough wearing pants this time.

"Look, man, we can call this off if you want. I don't want to force you into something you don't want to do." Craig looked concerned.

"I'm not chickening out now, unless you are!" There was no way Paul was going to be the one to back out of this deal.

"Alright then." Craig said, shrugging, and quickly whipped off his pants. He flicked some porn up onto the TV and looked over at Paul.

With a sudden resolve, Paul got up off the couch and walked over to him, kneeling between his legs. This was absolutely going to happen. He was going to buy himself a blowjob, at a price he never thought he'd ever pay.

Craig rested his hands awkwardly on the arms of the as his mate knelt before him. His soft cock lazed on his lap, as he looked up at the porn to get him in the mood.

Paul reached up and wrapped one hand around him, stroking him firmly, kneading him to life. He looked at Craig's junk up close as he stroked, watching the hood slide back over the head of his cock. The smooth purple knob shone through as the skin retracted.

Suddenly grateful that Craig had trimmed down there today, he slowly moved his head down, closing his eyes and opening his mouth. Tentatively he wrapped his lips around the end of his dick, careful to keep his teeth covered.

Trying to avoid touching him with his tongue, he slid his lips down along the shaft a little and pulled back again. Craig's smell enveloped him, a mix of sweat and soap and sex.

His tongue inadvertently brushed against his cock head, and the taste hit him instantly. He'd occasionally tasted himself on the lips of his girlfriends, and this was remarkable similar, although stronger and more salty.

He pulled his head back suddenly, swallowing awkwardly and trying not to gag. This was way weirder than he'd expected.

Craig looked down at him. "That better not have been it!" he warned. "I've been looking forward to a decent blow job all day! Put a bit of spit into would you?"

Not one to do a job badly, Paul decided he had to improve. Craig was barely even hard yet, and at this rate he was going to have his face in his crotch all night. The better he did this, the quicker it would be over.

Working up some spit in his mouth, he leaned forward again, opening his mouth wide and taking Craig's whole length into his mouth. He pushed down firmly on the slowly hardening cock with his lips, slowly sliding back along the shaft. The cock slid along his wet, warm tongue, the taste now overwhelming him entirely.

Craig rested a hand on the back of his head encouragingly.

"Fuck, man, that's better!" he sounded like it was hard to get the sentence out.

Paul felt the cock rapidly getting hard in his mouth, reinforcing the encouraging moans from Craig. This was going a little better now. He was getting into a rhythm, bobbing up and down along his shaft, massaging him with his tongue. Saliva leaked out of his mouth and slobbered down his length, pooling on his pelvis.

Paul tried to slide down further along his shaft, but found he could only get less than halfway before starting to gag. Craig seemed to try to slide further into him each time, clearly wanting him to suck his entire length.

Knowing this would get it all over faster, Paul decided to change position. One of his girlfriends used to do this to take him all the way into his mouth. It felt fucking incredible.

He pulled Craig up and off the couch, and then lay down across it on his back, head tipped back over the edge of the seat. Craig followed his lead, and leaned over him, directing his throbbing cock into Paul's open, upside down mouth.

Reaching up, Paul grabbed Craig's arse with both hands, controlling his slow penetration. Concentrating as he went deeper, Paul focused on swallowing, finding he could take him inside without gagging.

He gripped Craig's arse tight, as he deep-throated him, Craig's full length sliding into his gullet. He opened his eyes and looked up, as Craig's balls came to rest on his nose. He stared straight up into his taint, the masculine aroma of his trimmed crotch was overwhelming.

Paul reached one hand between Craig's legs and grabbed onto his sack as it hung down on his face. He tickled his balls gently, just as he liked it himself when girls had done that in the past.

He felt Craig's cock twitch in response, and was surprised to feel a wet, salty fluid leak onto his tongue.

He rubbed his hands over him as he worked his cock with his mouth and tongue. He was entirely focused on giving Craig as much pleasure as he could. He was no longer sure if the goal was to get him to finish quickly or to make him feel good. It seemed not to matter.

He lay there helpless as Craig became more insistent. He slid his cock into Paul's mouth with more speed, sliding himself back and forth over his warm, soft tongue. He was moaning now, leaning over Paul and fucking his mouth.

His balls swung pendulously, slapping into Paul's face with each thrust. Paul could barely breathe. He lay there entirely focused on keeping his throat open to allow his mate to have his way. He tried to ignore the leaking erection in his own pants.

Craig was moaning vigorously now, entirely lost in the fuck. He slammed himself obliviously into Paul's mouth, gripping onto his torso to give him leverage.

His cries built to a crescendo as he thrust, his muscles tensing until suddenly he pushed forward, his full length sliding into Paul's open throat, crying out as he erupted a huge load straight into his gullet.

His breathing slowed, and he suddenly roused, as if waking from a trance. He quickly pulled his cock out of his mate's throat, leaking more cum onto his tongue and smearing it across his cheek as he did.

"Fuck man, I'm sorry!" he said, looking down at Paul's face, all red and covered in spit and cum. "I kind of lost myself there! I definitely didn't mean to blow in your mouth!"

Paul looked up at him, wiping his face with one hand and trying to maintain some grace as he turned around awkwardly on the couch. He swallowed; the metallic, salty taste of Craig's cum would stay with him for days.

"Well, you certainly seemed to enjoy that!" he couldn't think of anything else to say. He couldn't stop wiping his mouth. "Not the worst blowjob you've ever had, I guess."

"Jesus, man, it was far from the worst! That was fucking amazing! You seemed to know exactly where to touch me and what to do! You sure that was your first time?"

"Well yeah, first time on that end of one anyway. I guess it helps to have a cock yourself to know what feels good."

Not wanting to continue such an awkward conversation, Paul got up, forgetting until it was too late that he was sporting a hard on himself. He looked down at the wet spot showing through his shorts.

Craig looked down at it and then back up at his face, saying nothing. Paul turned, wishing him a goodnight, before heading straight to his room. The door was barely shut before he had his cock out and in his stroking hand.

*******************

A few days passed, and neither of them mentioned that night. Craig went back to wearing clothes around the house to Paul's great relief. As much as he didn't want to admit, he'd had some explicit dreams since then replaying the events in great detail. He worried that watching Craig wander around naked might prompt an unwelcome physical response.

As the week pressed on, though, he began to wonder if Craig was going to follow through with the deal.

Not wanting to be caught out, he was showering twice a day, and made sure his manscaping was perfectly maintained.

Finally, Friday night rolled around and they were both sitting on the couch once again with drinks in hand. Without so much as a warning, Craig downed the rest of his drink and turned to him.

"You ready, then?" Craig asked, as if they'd been planning it all evening.

Paul spluttered his drink a little in his rush to respond. "Whenever you are!" He stood up, quickly ripping down his pants and sat back on the couch, sliding his legs free of his clothes. His cock was already beginning to twitch with anticipation.

Craig got up from the seat as Paul spread his legs and rested back against the couch. He knelt down between his legs, nervously running his hands up Paul's thighs before grasping his crotch and giving it a gentle, squeezing massage.

Paul moaned as he felt himself leak a little. Fuck it was good to have someone touching his cock!

Craig looked at his slowly growing erection uncertainly. A clear drop of fluid emerged from the opening, and clung there like a shiny little sphere.

Tentatively, he reached out with his tongue, and licked the head of Paul's cock, collecting the drop of precum as he went. He sat back and licked his lips. Paul watched, expecting a look of revulsion, but Craig just looked thoughtful.

He leaned forward again, licking the head of Paul's cock a second time, with a bit more force, holding the base of his now erect member with one hand. He opened his mouth, and took him inside, sliding his lips down along the shaft.

Paul could feel him massaging the underside of his cock with his tongue, reminding him of a technique favoured by an ex girlfriend. It was driving him wild.

He put a hand on the back of Craig's head, encouraging him to slide further down along his cock. Craig resisted him at the halfway point, pulling back up again.

He proceeded then to bobbing up and down on him, sucking him furiously, and slobbering saliva along his shaft. As he moved, the suction would break periodically, releasing an almost ludicrous slurp as he went.

Paul was in heaven. With his eyes closed, and one hand on Paul's head, it didn't matter who was sucking him off. This felt amazing.

He felt Craig's hand reach up and play with the underside of his sack, tickling his taint and venturing further back, eventually touching his hole. He was too shocked to protest as Craig stroked his sensitive opening, the saliva running down from his sloppy cock and providing lubrication.

It was only a few more seconds before he could feel his orgasm building. Holding Craig's head in place with both hands, he thrust up into his mouth, fucking him as his climax built. A low growling moan came from his mouth as it built.

The tension grew stronger until finally, a release. He cried out loudly as he came, holding Craig's face locked on the end of his cock . A few days worth of cum shot out of him, deep into Craig's mouth as he thrust into him frantically. The waves of orgasm kept washing over him as he came hard, filling Craig's mouth with his hot fluid. Cum leaked from around his cock, splashing onto Craig's chin and onto his own balls.

Finally the pleasure abated, and the waves slowly receded. Releasing his hold on Craig's head, he slowly slipped out of him, stroking his cock a couple more time for good measure.

Craig sat back on the floor beside the couch, wiping cum and spit from his mouth. His eyes were watering. Paul was strangely relieved to see he was sporting a hard-on of his own in his shorts.

"Fuck, man, I guess I should have guessed you'd shoot in my mouth. Only fair I guess, after I did last time." He licked his lips. "Not the worst taste in the world, I guess."

He looked down at his own crotch. "No point hiding this, I guess. You mind if I...?" he trailed off, as Paul got the picture.

"Be my guest, man." He replied.

Craig spun around on the floor with his back to the couch, pulling his pants off and freeing his hard cock. With eyes closed, he leaned back, and quickly rubbed an impressive load out onto his own chest. Paul watched him silently.

"That was actually kind of hot." Craig admitted as he wiped himself off with his T shirt. "Thought it would make me want to vomit, but actually sucking you was kind of a turn on."

Paul blushed again. It seemed to be a near constant reaction for him at the moment. "Yeah, I guess." He reluctantly admitted.

Taking Craig's lead, he wiped himself off with his shirt before pulling his pants up.

Craig jumped up and grabbed a couple of beers before sitting on the couch again.

"So...another episode of The Mandalorian, then?"

******************

For days, Paul couldn't get the image of his cock disappearing into Craig's mouth out of his mind. It seemed every time he saw him he had to distract himself to prevent an awkward boner. Craig too seemed to look at him differently.

Jerking off, if was all he could think of. With his eyes closed, his mind would travel back to that night as he stroked. Occasionally, the sensation of Craig just touching his hole would come to mind. Like it had on the night, the thought of it was often enough to tip him over to orgasm.

And was it possible that just at the moment of pleasure, Craig's spit-lubricated finger had slid inside of him?

He wiped himself off after yet another afternoon session. The towel under his bed was getting quite a lot of use lately. Wandering into the lounge room, he saw Craig on the couch with an Xbox controller in hand, so he sat down and picked up his own remote.

Craig added him into the game without speaking, and they played together comfortably like that for some time.

Internally, Paul struggled to find the way to express what was on his mind. Finally, as the game paused between levels, he put voice to his thoughts.

"I've been thinking." He began slowly. "Maybe we should have another go at helping each other out. It was kind of a relief to get a load off, and, well, it wasn't that bad taking one for you."

Craig kept staring directly at the screen. "Yeah, I've been thinking the same."

Relieved, Paul continued. "The thing is, I kind of still miss fucking. It was great getting a blow job again...well, amazing actually...but there's nothing like really getting laid."

"Fuck yeah, I miss that." Craig said a little wistfully.

"I mean, it can't hurt that much to get fucked." Paul continued, shooting a quick sideways glance at Craig as he spoke. "I sure wouldn't love it, but I guess maybe I could put up with it if it meant I'd be able to fuck someone again finally. Just have to lie there and think of something else."

Craig carried on with his line of reasoning. "Yeah, I'm not some fucking pussy who can't put up with a bit of pain. I'd do pretty much anything to get laid again!"

Paul breathed a sigh of relief. That had gone better than he'd expected.

"I mean, it would just be between us. No one would ever find out." He continued, gathering steam. "And it's not like it's gay or anything. It's a fucking global emergency, man! A guy's gotta help out a mate from time to time."

"Wait here." Craig got up off the couch and vanished into his room, returning with a paper bag in hand. "I thought you might think that way, but I didn't want to be pushy. I've been doing some research on how to make it hurt less, and, well, they said practice basically."

He reached into the bag and pulled out 2 black rubber objects and held one out to Paul. "I got one for you as well."

Paul took the object from him and looked at it up closer. "What is it?" he asked, perplexed.

"It's called a butt plug, apparently." Craig explained. "I ordered them online. You lube them up and slide them in your arse, and they help you to relax the muscle a little bit."

Paul found himself somewhere between disgust and fascination. He held the object closer, looking at it. It had a slightly curved, phallic shape, although somewhat smaller than an average cock, with a narrowing at one end that flared out into a broader base.

"That's so you can wear it under your clothes without anyone working out you've got it up there." Craig offered helpfully.

"So, you think I'm just going to stick this up my arse, then, do you?" Paul asked, incredulous.

"I don't care what you do with it." Craig was a little defensive. "I just thought it might help make things a bit more comfortable if my cock's not the first thing that heads in that direction is all!"

"Anyway," Paul shook his head and set the plug back on the table, trying to push it from his mind. "I feel like this is something that we have to work up to with a bit of notice. How about we book the first...encounter...for this Friday night?"

Craig nodded his agreement. "Yep, I don't have any plans." He gave a wry chuckle. "Shall we settle who goes first now then?"

A sense of inevitability seemed to descend on their discussion. Clearly this was going to happen. Paul couldn't tell whether he was more excited or petrified.

"OK, I guess." He agreed.

They both held up a closed fist.

"Three, two, one!" Craig counted down as Paul frantically tried to pick either Rock, Scissors or Paper. At the last instant, he held up the sign for scissors and with as a sinking sensation washed over him he saw Craig's triumphant Rock.

"I can't believe you went for the same one again!" he crowed.

"Yeah, well, maybe I just wanted to get it over with." Paul grunted. He grabbed the butt plug off the coffee table and headed for the kitchen. He tried to sound nonchalant as he grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

"Drink o'clock?" he asked Paul as he held out a bottle.

***************

Paul headed to bed as soon as he could reasonably do so without seeming awkward. He couldn't stop thinking about the agreement he'd just made. What if he couldn't deal with having someone's cock in his arse? Or worse, what if he liked it too much?