The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked to the station once more. It was still early and we didn't want to say goodbye, so we walked round into the streets at the back of the station. We found a doorway, where we began kissing. People walked past every now and again, but they seemed to just ignore us.

Finally, as we held each other very close, I allowed him to unzip me. But it was the pair of trousers that he could only just get two fingers into and I made it clear that I wanted to feel his finger inside me. To his shock, I quickly undid my trousers completely, allowing his hand free access to slip into my panties from the top. I told him then to finger-fuck me.

So, he slid his middle finger all the way in, withdrew it almost all of the way out and then plunged it back in again. He began using his digit to fuck me, pausing sometimes for a few seconds as people walked past.

I could feel I was getting very close and gasped, "Just rub my clit now".

He took his finger out of my pussy and rubbed my clitoris very quickly. I managed to say one word, "Stop" and then came.

It was a mind-blowing orgasm. I was unable to stand unaided and I'm sure that the noises I was making would have given the game away if anyone had walked past at that point.

Even now we weren't entirely finished – I had my hand back inside his trousers after a while.

Actually, looking back, I'm surprised that we didn't try and fuck at some stage that evening – we got pretty close. It was after that night that Bryn started talking about hotel rooms. I'd said that in London they would cost an arm and a leg. As it turned out, I was wrong.

We discovered that a particular website gave details of bargain priced hotels (decent ones) and that we could easily afford one for a night if we split the cost. To my shame, I lied to my husband when I told him that I had to attend an evening website seminar. I left it a few days and then told him that I hadn't realised how late it finished and that I was going to have to stay in a hotel overnight. What a bitch eh?

I left work that particular evening at 5pm. I walked in the direction of the hotel and then detoured to find a little off-licence where I could buy some cold bottles of beer to take to the hotel. I still wasn't sure if Bryn was going to go through with this. It had been his idea and I had made the booking, but I told him that either one of us could pull out at any point.

I saw him as he walked down the street. He looked more handsome than ever to me. He carried both of our bags to the hotel, where I booked us in. We made our way up to the room, opened the door, dropped the bags and watched the door close behind us.

Finally, we were alone. Finally, there was no risk of being interrupted. I don't think that either of us had thought about what would happen now. Bryn walked to the window and looked out. I stood watching him and, as he turned round, I held out my arms for him. It was such a tender moment, as he walked into my arms and we hugged and kissed.

We broke apart and opened a couple of beers. Sitting on the bed, we decided to undress each other slowly, one item at a time, in turn. When I eventually removed his trousers, he was left standing in his white thong. I had seen him in one before, but never like this, without any other clothes on.

He sat back down on the bed and surprised me by taking my chin in his left hand and kissing me, while his right hand unfastened her bra (a technique he'd apparently learned as a teenager). He removed the straps from my shoulders and took my bra off. For the first time he saw my breasts properly. Free, unfettered and hard -nippled.

He stood so that I could remove his underpants. A little "Oh!" escaped from my lips as his dick tumbled out of them.

He then took his turn to remove my panties. The sexual tension was incredible. Once we were both naked, I wanted to rush into it and quickly grabbed a condom from the bedside cabinet (I'd got them out earlier). I ripped the pack open and then started trying to put it on him.

I have to say, I'm not a fan of condoms and my husband and I never use them (I'm very regular and know precisely when I'm safe and when I'm not. And when it isn't safe I either wank or suck him). So, I hadn't had much experience putting them on a man.

The fumbling and tension of the moment meant that he lost his hard-on and wasn't going to be able to perform. I wasn't at all worried by this and told him not to fret and that we'd have a shower and go out for a meal. So, he got in under the jets of water, while I got ready to get in!

He'd almost finished when I stepped in behind him (there was enough room). I then insisted on soaping him down, paying particular attention to his most sensitive areas.

When I was finished, he turned and started doing the same with me. He began with my back, spending a lot of time rubbing the soap between my cheeks. I enjoyed this almost as much as the attention he gave to my front.

After washing the soap off, he knelt down in front of me and began using his tongue on my pussy and clit. I was enjoying this so much that I didn't want it to end. The feel of his mouth, coupled with the sensations of the water streams caressing my skin was almost indescribable.

We dried each other and then went back into the bedroom, where he told me to lay down on my front. He began kissing the nape of my neck, my shoulders, and shoulder blades, along my arms and back and then continued downwards.

When he reached my ass, I opened my legs a little, but he resisted the temptation and continued on down to my feet. He kissed my heels, the balls of my feet and each of the pads next to them. Then he kissed the underside of each of my toes. Finally, he slipped my big toe into his mouth and sucked on it.

I had never experienced this before and told him that I thought it must feel like when I sucked on his dick. I then told me to turn over and lay on my back. He moved back up the bed and began kissing me on the mouth, forehead, temples, eyes, nose, cheek bones, cheeks, and chin.

He continued kissing, moving down my body. When he reached my breasts he deliberately avoided touching the nipples at first, circling around instead. Then he gently kissed them, licked them, took them in my mouth and sucked them, he even gently bit them sending sparks to my brain.

He moved on downwards, kissing my whole body, delving his tongue into my navel. When he reached my pubic hair, I parted my legs. I longed for his mouth to touch me there, but again he avoided the temptation and went straight down to my feet. He sucked my big toes again and then gradually worked his way up my feet and legs.

I gradually spread my legs as he ascended and knelt between them. He reached the apex of my thighs and began circling around, before finally, gently kissing my pussy and clitoris. I thought I was going to pass out.

He sat up and asked me, "Would you like me to make you come now?"

"Ohh! Yes please!" I replied.

And so he did. I just lay there while he sucked, licked and nibbled. I don't know just how far he managed to push his tongue up into my vagina, but it felt a long, long way. When I finally came, he lay down beside me and kissed me on the mouth, letting me taste myself on his lips. It was, I think, another very beautiful orgasm.

After a brief recovery, I wanted to repay Bryn and give him a blowjob. I moved onto his left side and knelt on the bed, before bending my head down and taking him in my mouth. I was amazed at just how much I managed to get in and out of the corner of my eye I saw him watching me adoringly, as I fellated him.

He knew that he couldn't touch my clit for a while as it would still be tender after my orgasm, but with my bottom raised in such a way as it was, he thought that I might like him to play with my vagina. I was delighted when he slipped his thumb in from behind.

It hadn't occurred to me, but in this position, as he pushed his thumb in to its full extent, the tip bent downwards. I stopped sucking his cock as a shiver hit me and sat up a little. I was certainly getting a lot of pleasure out of that thumb! I didn't even know that she had a G-spot before!

While he continued using his digit, I bent down again and started really fucking his cock with my mouth. It was an amazing feeling and it wasn't very long before I could feel the explosive pulses surging up into my mouth. Once again I swallowed every single drop.

We got dressed and went out for a meal. It was nice. We didn't have the problem of wondering what we would do afterwards; after all we had the whole night together. We left the restaurant with the intention of going for a walk around. This lasted for about five minutes, before we recognised our need and headed back for the hotel.

It wasn't a mad sex orgy. In fact Bryn only brought me to orgasm once more that night. Instead it was a tender, romantic time together.

The time was drawing near when he would be leaving the Company, having been forced to serve his three months notice. It turned out that we had one more opportunity to spend the night together. It was a Tuesday after a bank holiday weekend and my husband was away visiting relations. He had made an excuse that he was staying with friends.

I'd managed to book a room in a very classy 4* hotel at an incredibly cheap price and we'd agreed to meet outside the station and travel together (the hotel was in Docklands).

I was standing waiting for him and knew that he wouldn't be late, but when he walked around the corner he was accompanied by the man who was taking over her job (he'd just started that day). I know Sam saw me standing there and as Bryn didn't go into the station with him, I've often wondered what he made of it.

Anyway, we travelled to the hotel, booked in and made our way to our room. I was wearing the stockings again and he said that I looked fabulous. I took off my shoes and stood up on the shelf in front of the floor to ceiling window. He was a bit nervous of this and put his arms around me. Not my waist mind, but somewhere around mid thigh.

I turned round to face him and (I don't know why) he just picked me up. He turned and walked to the bed, intending to stand my on it. However, the bed was a few inches lower, so when he let go I went sprawling.

"That's it," I said with a grin on my face. "Just throw me on the bed!"

My skirt had flown up and I was showing of my lovely nylon-clad legs, lace tops, suspenders and sexy lace thong.

We had discussed our trip beforehand and I had told Bryn that I didn't expect anything special and that I was just happy to be with him. I didn't think that it could be as good as the last time. He was determined to prove me wrong.

He had decided that our foreplay was very definitely an important part of the night and he brought a pack of playing cards with him. OK, so it doesn't sound good, but these were ones with naked men on them. They made me giggle and encouraged both of us to relax as we played strip whist (is it my fault I can't play poker?).

It was a very simple game; deal seven cards each, turn the next one over to reveal the trump suit and then try to win more tricks than your opponent. Whoever won the round gets to remove an item of clothing from their opponent.

It started well (from his point of view) and he quickly had me down to my underwear (bra, thong, suspenders and stockings), but then he hit a losing streak.

No! Honestly! I had him stripped down to his thong only. He was, by now, beginning to 'harden to the challenge'. When I lost the next round I was expecting to lose my bra.

We both stood up and he walked around the bed to me. It seemed an opportune moment to steal a lingering kiss, while his right hand stole around my back and unclasped my bra (he was 14 when he learned that trick, he told me).

He finished kissing me and removed the bra. He was unable to resist taking my breasts in his hands, caressing them and rubbing the nipples with his thumbs. He bent over and took each of them into his mouth in turn.

He stood back up and groaning said, "Fuck the cards!"

I got the message straight away and began removing the rest of my underwear. He, meanwhile, whipped off his thong, lay on the bed and slid a condom onto his throbbing dick.

Naked now, I said, "How do you want me?"

He replied, "You once said something about sitting astride me?"

And so I climbed over his legs and straddled him, taking hold of his cock. It was so wide that I couldn't get my hand all around it. I spread some KY onto the head and then I tried to ease it into my pussy, but it wouldn't go at first. I was a bit concerned that he might lose his 'ardour' with the excitement, but he didn't and after pressing down on the head with a bit more force, I suddenly felt the end push its way in.

It felt incredibly tight, but I was determined and kept pushing down onto it a little more each time. It took a while, but eventually his entire length was inside me.

"Ohhhh! That's fantastic! You're filling me up completely!" I moaned in pleasure.

I was happy just sit astride him leaning backwards (I guess that his dick was applying pressure to my recently discovered G-spot). He apologised for giggling at this point and explained that my face was an absolute picture.

Not sure what to do next while I was in seventh heaven, he reached down and began rubbing my clitoris. This was precisely the right thing to do. I rocked backwards and forwards very slightly as he did this. My orgasm arrived and I felt the spasms gripping at his dick as I came.

Once I had come back down, I eased myself off of his tool and whipped the condom off. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed hold of a flannel, before coming back and washing his dick for him. I really had gotten a taste for his cock and I wanted to take all the pleasure I could – because Bryn seemed to enjoy just giving all the time.

I then proceeded to give him the most leisurely and enjoyable blowjob he has ever had. What's more, I was determined to get him as deep into my throat as I could. I was amazed to see more than half of his cock disappearing past my lips. I gagged a little once or twice, but carried on until he ejaculated.

Having drunk everything he had to offer, I continued to lick around the head for a little while longer.

Afterwards we had a shower (separately, this one wasn't quite as big). We didn't have to find a restaurant as there was one in the hotel, so we weren't in any particular rush. This meant that once we were dried, we lay back down on the bed and he repeated his kissing routine, (although this time he concentrated on the front only and very quickly got to my pussy).

It had been nearly half an hour since I had my first orgasm and I hoped that my clit had recovered. It seems that it had, as I was able to bring me to yet another climax using his teeth, tongue and lips.

We were quite hungry by now and went and got something to eat. Afterwards, we went into the lounge and looked at the Docklands scenery. There was no rush and we took our time going back up to the room. The lift was empty when we got in and, naturally, we had a bit of fun in there.

Back at the room, we got undressed and climbed back onto the bed. I can't recall how it came about, but we decided to experiment a little and ended up cuddling each other, while slipping a finger up each others asses. For my part, my finger was beginning to slip in and out, simulating fucking. Bryn had got his digit quite deep and it was having an effect on me.

This scared me a little I had never anal sex and on the one occasion that I had agreed to try it with a partner, I had called a halt very quickly. It's no wonder I was nervous. The idea of his very thick member trying to force its way up that particular passage is eye-watering.

We washed our hands and cuddled. When it was time to go to sleep, he very thoughtfully assisted with my relaxation, by masturbating me. My orgasm woke me up again and I started to suck on him once more.

Having come earlier, he wasn't about to explode too soon. It was hard all right, but was always going to take longer to come the second time. Eventually, he told me that my teeth rubbing against the rim of his helmet were starting to make it sore.

I apologised, understood and asked what he wanted to do. So, he sat astride me and showed me how he wanks. The idea was to come over my breasts – something I'd never experienced before. At one point he squeezed his cock between my breasts, but as he neared he straightened his legs and looked down at me.

Of course, when he shot his load it went everywhere; breasts, neck, cheek. And I loved it! Like a gentleman, he used tissue to clean me up. We were both pretty tired now and went to sleep in each other's arms.

We awoke early the next morning. I told him that he had been snoring.

He said, "Sorry" but I told him that it was gentle and nice. We began kissing again and he gently rubbed my pussy until I was aroused again, and then slowly masturbated me while we kissed. Four orgasms in one night was beyond my wildest dreams.

When it was time to get up, I went and had a shower first, and then Bryn had his. By the time he had showered, shaved and dressed, I was just finishing my make-up. I was going to wear trousers that day, so I was just wearing bra and pants. I was standing, preparing myself in the mirror.

He walked up behind me and put his arms around me. I will never forget the image that I saw reflected. It still brings a lump to my throat. I turned round and then laid me down on the bed to start kissing me again.

When he stopped, I said, "Have you finished? Can I get dressed now?"

He said, "Ummm. Well, there was just one thing."

He turned his body and nuzzled the front of my thong, before pulling it to one side and starting to use his tongue again.

Well, time was running out. Bryn was leaving the company in two days time. We went out for a quick drink on the evening that he left. I wasn't expecting anything more than a drink and a kiss goodbye. We went into a pub that I hadn't been in much before.

It was very crowded and I wasn't looking forward to it very much. But, as luck would have it, this one had little alcoves and the last of these had a couple of stools that weren't taken.

Then, having sat down, the two people on the other side of the alcove got up and left. We put our bags on those stools and thus kept the area to ourselves. It was very noisy in the pub and we had to lean close to each other to be heard. It was an invitation to kiss every now and then. More importantly, because other people could only see our heads, we were able to caress each other.

He masturbated me to orgasm once again and I had my hand inside his trousers and was stroking him to climax, but we had to stop because the barlady was coming round collecting glasses. I have no idea where we went after the pub. It was still daylight, being June, but somehow we found somewhere that I could finish him off.

Once Bryn started his new job, he was very busy and it was difficult to meet in the evenings. In fact we only managed it twice. The first time we met outside her office and ended up in an alleyway, giving each other a mutual wank. The second was an evening out in Piccadilly, where we had a meal. Unbelievably, we found it impossible in the Soho area to find a quiet spot.

I met Bryn once more, for half an hour during lunch. It was shortly after that he e-mailed me to say that he had started feeling incredibly guilty and that he could no longer do this to his partner.

I guess I knew it was coming. I'd tried to finish before we started, but I simply couldn't. It needed both of us to want to stop. I still love Bryn. I still miss him. We haven't seen or spoken to each other for over a year now. Perhaps we never will.

Mind you, sex at home has never been better! My experimentation with Bryn was the spur to encouraging my husband to participate more. He really got into the swing of it and I'm feeling much more fulfilled nowadays.