The Ass of Jennifer Lopez

Story Info
She broke down on the side of the road.
2.2k words
4.14
173.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Some people say that Jennifer Lopez has a really beautiful ass, that is, it is delightful to look at. Well, they're right; she does have a gorgeous ass, big and voluptuous, wonderful to ogle and to lust for and to masturbate over. But, if those people think that is the only thing it is good for, they are sorely mistaken. I am one of the few men who are lucky enough to know better, and I found out last summer.

It happened in August when I was driving in my van conversion along a deserted stretch of highway in California's Central Valley. The temperature was about 120 degrees in the shade, if you were lucky enough to find any shade, but my air conditioning was working fine and I was quite comfortable. On the flat, featureless area, my field of vision was large and when I was still a long way off, I saw a small car pulled off to the side of the road. When I drew near, I saw a woman waving at me to stop and, as I slowed down and pulled up next to her, I recognized the beautiful Jennifer Lopez.

When I rolled down the window, she smiled as she leaned inside and asked me "My car's broken down and my cell phone's dead. Can I get a ride to the nearest town so I can get some help?"

"Sure, JLo. Anything for my favorite actress. Climb in."

When she got into my van and sat down, she was still smiling but this time it looked much more sincere. "You never know where you will run into a fan. How far is it to the next town?"

"A couple of hours drive to where there will be anybody who can do anything for your car. I have nothing better to do so I'll take you there."

"That is really sweet of you. It was SO hot out there; it's just possible you saved my life." I didn't say anything to disagree with her because it really was sweet of me, but nothing that most people wouldn't do and I had to agree that if she had been out in that heat all day, she could have died from sunstroke or some similar unpleasant thing.

"Well, don't worry; I'm glad to do it for you."

We drove for a few more minutes and JLo asked "Do you know why I was able to become famous and successful as an entertainer?"

"I suppose it's because of your beauty and talent."

"That helped, of course, but mostly it was because of my ass."

"Okay, but that's part of your beauty."

"It's nice of you to say that but that's not what I mean. Have you ever heard of casting couches?"

"Sure."

"When I was just starting out, I spent some time on them. But, you know what? The directors or whoever, they weren't after my pussy. When they saw me from behind, they wanted to fuck me in my ass."

I didn't say anything but I couldn't help admiring the good taste of those guys.

"And, you know what else? I liked it. I really did and now that I don't have to worry about casting couches any more, it's my favorite sex thing to do, especially with guys I like or who do something nice for me."

I still didn't say anything. I had a sudden inkling where this conversation might be going and I really, really hoped I was right.

Jennifer looked pointedly into the back of the van conversion where the bed was. "I see you have a bed here. I like you a lot and you're doing something really nice for me. Why don't you pull over some place and we can get in the back and I'll show you what I used to have to do on casting couches and like to do now for swell guys like you?"

I had slowed down considerably already and I immediately started looking for a good place to turn off and. Suddenly, I saw a place that looked to be almost perfect. Ahead and off to the right was a driveway that led to an old house. Most of the roof was missing and it was obvious nobody had lived there for years. As Jennifer saw where we were headed, she smiled lasciviously and got up to start for the back of the van. Before she left, she patted my cock, which she could see was already bulging my pants at the thought of the marvelous place where it would soon be.

"I see you're almost ready. Don't take too long." She was right. The thought of fucking JLo's lovely ass had my cock ready, and I certainly didn't want to take too long.

The driveway actually led to where a garage had been before collapsing a long time ago. I pulled behind the house for some concealment from the highway, stopped and put the van in Park. Because we would need the AC, I left the engine running. The last thing I did before joining Jennifer was to put on a CD of hers, made up of her sexiest songs.

By the time I got to the back of the van, Jennifer was naked and lying on the bed, a pillow under her waist so she was positioned for me. My cock got even harder as I gazed on the ass I had lusted for and dreamed about ever since I had first seen it, bigger than life, in "Selena". It looked like one of my greatest fantasies was about to come true. Jennifer smiled when her own voice started coming through the sound system. "That's a good choice," she told me. "I've fucked to it before and I always get off."

From her purse she took a condom and a small bottle of baby oil. "I carry these in case of happy moments like this."

To me, it was a marvelous moment, one of the best of my life. Quickly, I removed my clothing and rolled the condom onto my cock. When she saw I was ready, Jennifer reached back and spread her beautiful ass cheeks, showing off her adorable dark brown rosebud nestled in the soft, light brown skin. After kissing both her buttocks, I applied the oil, starting by covering the puckered edges and ending by thrusting my middle finger all the way into the hole I was about to fuck, and spreading the oil heavily around inside.

"Mmmm," she murmured. "Your finger feels really good. I know your cock will feel even better, though."

Jennifer's ass had felt good to my finger also but I knew it would feel much better to my cock. While she held her cheeks spread, I pried open the tight hole with my fingers. Holding it open with the fingers of one hand, I guided myself with the other hand until the tip of my cock was right at the tiny hole, which I knew would stretch to accommodate me.

JLo murmured in pleasure again as the tip of my cock wedged into her ass. She cooed as the next few thrusts drove it halfway into where we wanted it. "Ahhhh. Ooooo. God, that feels good," she told me as, with a few more strokes, my cock was all the way in her marvelous ass. As I backed out of her and drove all the way back in again, she moaned in pleasure and her body squirmed on top of the bed.

She moaned even louder as my cock plunged in and out a few more times but then she stopped me. "I wanted to lie face down like that when you first put your cock into me so my muscles would be relaxed but once my ass is filled like it is now, I like to get onto my hands and knees. Your cock feels great now but when I get on my knees, it'll be even more fun for both of us."

I liked that idea but first I wiped the excess oil off my hands because I would be putting them on her hips while we were fucking and probably fondle her clit so she would cum. With my cock imbedded deeply, we both got to our knees. Jennifer was leaning forward, her upper body supported on her forearms and elbows while her back was arched, presenting her ass fully to me. I took advantage of the position to drive my cock all the way in and out, and on the second thrust, she fucked back to meet me.

For a long time we slowly fucked, both of us moaning from the intense pleasure. "I love that. I love your cock in my ass. Every time it starts into me, I can feel the pleasure rippling out, and it grows as you go in deeper, until it floods my whole body. And, it keeps getting better the longer we fuck. I hope we can keep going all day."

"I hope so too. Your ass is the best place my cock has ever been. It feels so great, the way you keep squeezing and releasing me."

As good as it was, it got better. My hands were resting on Jennifer's hips, partly to guide our mutual strokes and partly because I enjoyed the feel of her soft brown skin. Her head and upper body were writhing on the bed in front of me and her hips started a new motion. As she continued thrusting back to meet the plunges of my cock into her ass, JLo's hips started swiveling, driving her knees like pistons into the mattress. With the additional movement, Jennifer's ass was caressing my cock in another way, sending even more pleasure flooding my body.

"Oh, my god, that feels good," she interrupted her moaning to tell me. "Every time your cock goes into my ass it goes in different, and it's always so good."

We continued fucking for a long while, the double motion of her hips swiveling and thrusting back to meet me was driving me closer to my climax, even though I was in no hurry. My cock has been in many places and Jennifer's ass may not have been the best ever, as I had told her, but it was certainly one of the best.

"I'm almost ready to cum. Play with my clit and fuck me faster."

Reaching around Jennifer's hip, I felt her pussy, dripping wet with her juices. Before I did anything else, I licked her nectar off my fingers and found it to be unusually delicious. I reached around again and started massaging the area directly around her clit.

"Yeah, that's good. Like that. Now, fuck me faster."

I increased the speed of my strokes and Jennifer fucked back just as fast to meet me. Although she was tight, my cock slid easily in and out and I could feel the walls of her ass massaging my entire shaft every time I drove it into her. Every stroke went all the way in, with my balls slapping against her pussy.

"Uh. Uh. Uh," she whimpered from pleasure as I plowed my cock in and out of her ass and caressed her clit, until she burst out "Yes! I'm cumming. Oh, God, keep fucking me!"

That was what I wanted to do also and I continued ramming my cock in and out of her wonderful ass, on the verge of cumming also. My right hand, that continued massaging her clit, and my left hand on her hip held Jennifer steady while her head and upper body thrashed from side to side. She continued fucking back to meet me and her hips gyrated wildly in front of me. "Uh! Uh!" she whimpered loudly every time my cock surged into her ass.

JLo climaxed with a great spasm of her body and an ecstatic cry. After her orgasm, she wanted to collapse onto the bed but I held her up and pounded my cock into her ass for a few more strokes. I felt ecstasy pour through me and gave a great sigh as I also climaxed, my semen spurting into my condom. Jennifer collapsed onto the bed as I released my hold on her and I sprawled on top, both of us happy and satisfied.

Because I like lying together spoon fashion and I didn't want to be too heavy for her, I slid off Jennifer onto my side and pulled her onto her side in front of her. After a while, my cock softened and slipped out of the ass where it had given and gotten so much pleasure. We lay there for another half hour until Jennifer said "Let's not worry about my car just now. I can send a tow truck after it. Suppose you join me at my hotel and we stay the weekend together? I would love to spend the next few days showing you the main thing I used to do on casting couches and some other things too."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope it gave you as much fun as I did writing it. Whatever you think of it, I value your opinion so please tell me by voting and leaving feedback, either leaving a public comment or emailing me. I always answer everybody who leaves feedback and includes either a handle or email address.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers