The Auction

Story Info
Couple raises funds in unique way.
5.6k words
4.17
188.3k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GraniteBob
GraniteBob
766 Followers

Judy stood on the small stage in her black sequined evening dress trembling slightly at the goings on. There were twenty-odd men dressed in black tie formal wear; each seated in the audience at their own table. They were enjoying a libation and idly chattering through the full face masks each had been provided upon entry to secure their anonymity.

She had spent the day at the salon having her hair done, a manicure, a pedicure, facial and having her legs, arm pits and her bikini area hot waxed. She and her husband needed this evening to go perfectly.

Jeff had made a small fortune in risky stock market dealings when the market was bullish. It seemed he led a charmed life; making trades no other investor would dare make and came out of each one even richer than before. When the market had its setback, it took Jeff and Judy with it. They were living the good life, hell, the great life--expensive home, Range Rover, private jet, credit card debt rivaling the budget of some states, the whole nine yards. And, in a couple of months, they were on the edge of bankruptcy. The jet was gone, the Range Rover too, and they had only a couple of months left to save the house and the rest of their possessions and some semblance of their former lifestyle.

The meticulously engraved invitations read, "You have been selected for your standing in the economic community and, above all, for your discretion. You are being invited to attend a very private, very personal auction, an impregnation auction. Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Divine ask that you submit a minimum bid of $5,000 for a chance to impregnate Mrs. Judy Divine. The first 25 invitations returned will reserve a seat for a special silent auction. The high bidder will have the first chance to impregnate Mrs. Divine. Each of the bidders will have an opportunity to introduce their seed into Mrs. Divine and, according to the rules of nature, may the best man win."

"Mrs. Divine's fertility will be continuously monitored and you will have only 24 hours to respond to a phone invitation once her impending ovulation is determined. The site will be at a very private, very secure location in the continental U.S. to ensure the privacy and accessibility of all parties. At that time and location, further bidding will be conducted to determine the high bid. The winner of the bid will have one half hour with Mrs. Divine to deposit his semen. Each bidder after the winner will have 15 minutes to likewise make their attempt at impregnation. Her fertility will be certified by a licensed, practicing gynecologist to ensure pregnancy."

"Mrs. Divine will have a current medical certificate available declaring her medical fitness and lack of disease. The same is asked of each bidder. A current medical certificate stating the bidder is disease free should accompany the cashier's check for $5,000."

"If you do not know Mrs. Divine you can peruse her photograph and personal statistics at her website. Gentlemen, only cash will be accepted on the night of the auction!"

Jeff was surprised at how quickly the first twenty invitations appeared on his desk. Each contained the $5,000 deposit necessary for the minimum bid and another 20 or so followed within the next few days. He was unaware what a magnetic draw the offer he and his wife were making could be. They quickly used the money to secure the appropriate facility, make arrangements with the medical doctors and hire discrete security personnel.

Jeff stepped to the podium and nervously cleared his throat. "Gentlemen, thank you for coming to our little financial endeavor this evening. I'm glad you could all make it on such short notice. I think we had only three of the initial twenty bidders unable to make this evenings auction and they have been replaced by three on the waiting list." "Each of you has received a legal document that must be signed and notarized before your final bid may be submitted. The document, in essence, states that you will give up all rights of paternity and bring no further legal action against either Judy, myself, or our heirs. Are there any questions?"

The silence was deafening. Judy squirmed nervously on the stage next to the podium. Jeff waited an appropriate length of time and then proceeded.

"Gentlemen, each of you received a very special invitation in the mail recently outlining the ground work for the auction to follow. To reiterate, the auction is a silent one. No voice bids will be made. The $5,000 minimum bids each of you submitted earlier has guaranteed your time with Mrs. Divine. In front of each of you is an envelope matching a number each of you has been given. You may write your bid on the card inside along with your identification number, return the card to the envelope, seal it and the waitresses will collect them. The bids will be organized in order, your cash amounts collected and verified with your bid and an insemination order will be determined. Now, are there any further questions or all we all clear?"

Again, no questions, no sound except for the nervous clearing of throats and the tinkle of the odd glass here and there as the waitresses moved in amongst the special guests.

"Well, gentlemen before we begin the bidding let's take a look at what you are bidding for." Jeff stepped behind his 27 year old, brunette wife and unzipped the dress she was wearing and let if drop around the black spike heeled shoes she was wearing. Her ivory skin blended magnificently with the thigh high black stockings with lace tops and the matching bikini panties and nearly transparent brassiere. The slight intake of appreciative breaths was heard around the room as her near nude body came into view.

Judy had been one of those fanatics about fitness she had jogged and jazzercized and stairmastered herself into one splendid looking piece of woman, and she knew it. She stood proudly before the men in her lingerie. She was strangely excited by the goings on, knowing she was the main attraction, she was the choice stock option of the evening. Her thighs and calves revealed some distinct muscularity and her shoulders were square, her back straight and erect. Her waist was perfectly matched to the swell of her hips. The breasts were full and slightly upturned.

"Judy will circulate around the room briefly for your perusal gentlemen. Hopefully, you will see you will be getting full value for your dollar." He read her vital statistics; measurements, education, and so forth like she was a mare at a thoroughbred claiming auction.

She stepped gingerly down the steps and into the small crowd of men seated around the room. The air conditioning had made her nipples taught and they protruded prominently through the thin fabric of her bra. She turned and pirouetted amongst the men shaking hands with each of them in turn and looking through the eyes of the masks and into theirs. Her breasts jiggled ever so slightly as she moved. Her firm buttocks swaying seductively side to side as she moved from table to table. The appreciation of her physical beauty was evident as every eye in the room was on her. The audience turned and watched the sway of her panty-clad buttocks as she walked away and bent over at the waist to shake hands with each of the gentlemen in their turn.

Her shapely bottom covered by only a slight "V" of material signaled the end of her parade as she returned to the platform beside her husband. "Gentlemen, I hope you see the assets you are each bidding on. Are there any further questions?"

A large hand raised from the audience. "Would you sell you lingerie for $10,000 dollars Mrs. Divine?"

Judy looked somewhat shocked at the offer but quickly recovered and reached for the microphone, "Honey, you already spent $5,000 to be with me. Hell, yes I'll sell you my undies! I'll even let you take them off me!" She quickly went down the steps and presented herself to the apparently overweight man. She turned her back to him and dipped slightly and allowed him to unhook her bra and release her perfect breasts to the air accompanied by cheers from the other men. The purchaser slid the bra strap over his head and wore it like a necklace.

She turned to face him with her breasts standing high and proud on her chest, nipples saluting his and every other man's gaze. She signaled him to spread his knees and she stepped in between them so he could reach the waistband of her panties. He reached up with his pudgy hands and slowly, ever so slowly pulled that black, lacy material down over her round, firm buttocks exposing them to the hungry eyes of every bidder. His gaze was centered on the prize nestled there between her thighs. She felt her vulva getting wetter by the moment as this complete stranger was visually feasting on her delicate butterfly lips. She knew he could smell her musk as he took several deep breaths before peeling the panties the rest the way off her legs.

The nubile young women stood for a few more moments in front of her new admirer letting him get a good look at what he had the chance at if he had brought enough cash with him. She stepped away from him and bent over at the waist and wagged her shapely ass at him giving him a great view of tender morsel between her legs before walking away from him and toward another potential suitor at another table.

Mrs. Divine lived up to her name as she spent time with each of the men at their separate tables. She was the consummate saleswoman and was selling it for all she was worth. She would casually wrap her arms around the neck of one of them and poise her breasts just out of reach of their hungry mouths as she sat on their laps and she ground her ass into their thighs as she departed for the next table.

Imagine the surprise of one of the men when he looked down to see a distinct smear of estrus fluid adorning his trousers where Judy had just been sitting. It definitely seemed the evidence was pointing to the fact that the young woman was truly in heat and was doing her part to fulfill the spirit of the auction.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen," Jeff's amplified voice drew them to his attention. " I suppose we should do a bit more about the mechanics of the rest of the proceedings of the evening." Diverting his eyes to a double doorway he instructed, "Ladies, bring in the inseminating chair." With that the double doors opened wide and the two stunning young women who had been serving drinks earlier wheeled in a piece of furniture only which a few of them could identify. "Some of you may recognize this as a birthing chair. Judy's gynecologist was gracious enough to loan it to us tonight." He moved to the proximity of the chair and excused the two young women and continued with his explanation. "The chair was designed to facilitate giving birth. The stirrups lift and separate the thighs while exposing the vulval area to allow the passage of the baby. We propose to use it for the purpose of conceiving. If Judy would step up we'll give a demonstration."

Jeff gave his beautiful wife his hand and she lifted her shapely bottom into the device and sat there for a moment waiting for further instructions from her husband. "Judy will lay back in the chair," which she did after his instruction, "and then place each of her feet in the stirrups. As she did so, there was another audible gasp as her pink, ripe, juicy pussy gaped open for all to see. "Aaah, gentlemen, I see you appreciate the design of the chair. As you might guess it is superb in its use for delivering infants be we suppose it to be equally as excellent in conceiving them."

He continued, "As you can see the chair with its stirrups position the vagina at a superior angle for deep penetration." Jeff stepped in between his wife's legs and thrust his hips a few times in simulation. "The chair also adjusts for height and for angle," as he demonstrated the chairs motions as he stepped out of the way and used a wireless remote to raise and lower the seat of the chair and to tilt it forward and backward. "We thought you might appreciate this feature as there are several different body types out there." Every eye was glued to the junction of her thighs as the chair raised, lowered and tilted to and fro.

"Gentlemen, what we propose now is a brief preview of the things to come. We have determined a random order for each of you to come forward for a chance to inspect both the functionality of the chair and of Mrs. Divine. Each of you will have one minute to inspect. You may touch her with your hands, or your mouths, as you so desire. Each of you will have the opportunity to copulate with her later in the evening but we want each of you to have ample opportunity to inspect her in pristine condition before the final bidding begins."

One of the waitresses wheeled a cushioned stool to the area just in front of Judy's splayed legs. Her shaved labia majora spread wide showing the bright pink wetness of her labia minor, clitoris and vaginal orifice. She was sweating in anticipation now as she had no decency to hide, bared before the audience of men she soon knew would be filling her with their spew.

The first man whose number was drawn did not even sit down at the stool or get a bird's eye view of her finery. He simply stood there with this arms crossed across his considerable girth before her spread legs and peering through his mask at her as though she were a fine piece of art, which she was. "Magnificent, magnificent," was all that he said as he departed after his sixty seconds had passed.

The second was a bit less tactful, he hurriedly sat down at the stool, moved his mask out of the way far enough to attach his mouth to her sensitive inner lips and clit. He sat there for his entire minute like a vacuum cleaner. Judy hoped he was a quick gun, but the chances of that were slim.

Each of the men took their turn at her steaming portal. Some gently caressing while others had to be cautioned not to be to rough. Light tickling of the clit to massaging of the G-spot with two fingers was all in evidence. The last of the twenty men used the inside edge of each hand and spread her vestibule even wider still and tickled her exposed clit with the tip of his tongue. Jeff looked down to see why his young wife was squirming so and all he could see was the blur of the man's tongue on her sex nubbin'. It looked like a humming bird at a flower about to sip nectar. Just as "time" was called Judy was racked with an orgasm and the oral efforts of the last suitor were rewarded with a flood of her juice. He arose from the trough of her sex with juice running down his chin, which he wiped proudly with the back of his hand as he made his way toward his table.

"Well, men, the time has come. As promised each of you will get a turn with my lovely wife. Only the number of zeros behind your bid will determine whether you get her slick and tight or later on in the night. Are there any questions?"

A hand shot up and when called upon asked in a British accent, "What if she doesn't take; get pregnant that is?" Caught a bit by surprise, Jeff looked at his equally surprised wife, "Well.........hadn't considered the possibility...............I guess everyone will get a freebie next month." Applause rang out around the room.

The bidding process itself would take very little time since it was so straightforward. The bid cards would be opened and quickly ranked. Before going into the adjoining room for their time with Judy they would have to produce the cash amount of their bid or lose their turn. Jeff helped Judy to her feet from the chair looking a bit flushed after the manual and oral assault of the 19 men and excused herself to use the rest room and to prepare for the winner of the auction in the adjacent "breeding room".


Jeff's heart dropped upon opening the first card. The words scrawled across it read, "Stand on minimum bid". "The bastard," Jeff thought to himself, "what if they all did this? They'd all get to fuck Judy for a lousy $5,000!" The next bid card was little better; bidder number 17 only went for an additional $2,500. Jeff was getting nauseous thinking what he was going to put his wife through for less than a quarter of a million dollars. The next bid card was more to his liking a bold $175,000 was neatly printed. He sat up a bit more in the chair and quickly opened the next three cards without taking time to look at the amounts until all three were open. One was for $75,000, another was for $50,000 and the third was another lowball that simply said, "I've never paid more than $5,000 for a fuck in my life--I'd love to be last!!!" with the last phrase underlined three times for effect.

That last card had angered Jeff and he barely paid any attention to the next number, a lousy $100,000 he thought as he lay the card with the rest but in so doing noticed there were six zeros rather than only five. A million dollars, a million dollars, a million dollars from good ol' number 13. Unlucky, but willing to pay for it.

The next 12 bid cards all ranged between $10,000 and $25,000 with three tied at $12,500 and someone with a $12,501 bid. Somebody must have talked; he edged the other three assholes for a lousy buck. The second to the last card was opened to flowing handwriting explaining how much it meant to him to be the first to deposit his seed in his wife's fertile womb since he was thus far childless and that he hoped his bid was the winner....Jeff raced through the text of the message and turned the card over to see a $2.5 million bid written in tiny numbers coming from bidder number three. The final bid was a tie for $25,000 but it seemed like peanuts by comparison to the 2.5 million dollars someone had tendered to shoot his seed into Judy first.

Jeff quickly settled the tie bids by cutting cards for "dibs" and called number three to the doorway leading to the room where Judy was waiting to be impregnated. Number three wound up being the short, pudgy man who had paid the $10,000 for her bra and panties which he still wore unceremoniously around his neck now. He plopped a brief case on the table in front of the security guard who quickly opened it and handed it to a teller who quickly ascertained that there truly was 2.5 million in cash in the case.

Number three strode through the door like a conquering hero as he began unbuttoning his shirt as he walked toward Judy. He lost the fact that the room was filled with candles for lighting and light classical music was playing in the background for a romantic effect; Judy's idea. She was sitting demurely in the birthing seat but had yet to "splay" herself in the stirrups for her high bidder.

"Champagne?" she asked quietly as number three continued to dig at his clothes trying to extricate his penis and get to the business he had just paid for. "Sure why not," he said as he grabbed the glass, lifted the mask part way and gulped the vintage year, broke the glass on the floor and stepped up to her. "My but we are eager aren't we?" Judy cooed. "Lady, I just paid a cool $2.5 mil to sink my pud in that ripe cave of yours and I got half an hour to do it in. I ain't in the mood for no foreplay."

Judy set her champagne glass aside and dutifully placed first her right and then her left foot into the stirrup of the chair and exposed her womanly cleft to the man. He took the remote and adjusted the height and angle of the chair as he stood before her with his coat and shirt baring his hairy belly and chest and his trousers and boxer shorts pooled at his ankles. His average sized cock stood proud as a peacock looming over her pinkness. When he had everything to his liking he slid himself into her fully and gave one more push to make certain he had his full length into her. He withdrew partially from her warm vice, adjusted the angle of the chair to tilt her vagina just ever so slightly higher so the lower ring of her portal muscle massaged the base of his meat missile ever so slightly and then he gave four or five quick thrusts, stabbed into her and gave up his seed at the mouth of her uterus.

GraniteBob
GraniteBob
766 Followers
12