The Audition Ch. 02

Story Info
Gorgeous Phoenix celebrates and then starts her new job.
3k words
4.24
14.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

By BrettJ © 2014

To celebrate her hiring by Lilith and the partners at Bella Bistro, Phoenix Kelly gave herself an all-too rare break. She took a night off from studying and a night off from the Java Joint and did something she hadn't in a while – she found herself a guy. Not justany guy either – she went to a local Pub and gotthe guy!

More specifically, she found Clay Barker, captain of the football team and a man who was blonde and built like a brick wall. He also had another quality that Phoenix found endearing in a man – he was none too bright. For situations such as this, Phoenix liked them to be a bit on the dumb side, so that she could have the control she wanted. In other facets of her life, her lovers more often than not called the shots. Not this time. When she was seeing someone, she wanted someone with an intellect. When the tall and stunning black beauty just wanted a fuck, she wanted someone that she could easily manipulate. A few of her friends had dated Clay and she already knew he was just such a man.

She sidled up to him at the bar, letting her already-indecent miniskirt slide up her legs. She had worn a very expensive pair of stockings, a gift from Veronique. Her employer / lover would love hearing her recite, in exquisite details, the story of how these stockings had helped her seduce the unwitting Clay. "Hello Clay, I don't think we've met," Phoenix said, looking him directly in his steel-blue eyes. Her voice was a throaty purr and she made sure to be confident, while all the time maintain an aura of sexy, playful and alluring. She moved just so that the top of her blouse parted, revealing two of her other nicest assets, her 36D tits, perched nicely in a lacy and sheer bra.

"Yeah, I know who you are," the blonde Adonis smiled and took her hand. She could actually feel the muscles in his handshake. "You know my girlfriend, Lisa."

Oh yes, Phoenix knew Lisa and she hated her. The tall blonde bitch was a well-known man stealer and she didn't play fair. She was sure that part of the game for Lisa Matthers was the conquest itself, for often, the men were gone after one date and a half-decent fuck (or so Phoenix had been told).

"I don't see Lisa tonight," Phoenix continued. "Are you out stag?"

"Yeah, she said she had to study for an exam in Trig," Clay told Phoenix. Not a word of that was true and Phoenix knew it. Lisa was at a frat party where likely she would find herself fucked by one or more guys. Here was the part where she truly felt sorry for a guy like Clay. He was too dumb and too trusting to be stuck with a girl like Lisa. Oh well, by the end of the evening, he would have his revenge, even if he didn't know it.

"Would you like some company?" Phoenix asked. "I'm not doing anything; you don't even have to buy me a drink."

"Company would be nice, and don't worry about the drinks," Clay smiled. "My uncle and dad are partners in this pub, I drink for free."

An hour or so later, Phoenix knew she was going to go for it and take this guy home. What's more, she actually liked him. He was a bit dumb, but in a lovable, goofy kind of way. He wasn't in the slightest bit pushy or rude, he had wonderful manners and he paid attention. A few more of the men she knew could afford to be "dumb" like Clay Barker.

"I don't live too far from here," Phoenix smiled and made sure to bend overjust enough. "I have a lovely cheesecake I wouldn't mind sharing and I think I've had enough to drink, although coffee might be nice. I work for the Java Joint and have several blends at home. Care to join me?"

Proving he wasn't quite as dumb as she thought, Clay shook his head. "Thanks for the offer Phoenix, but it's one thing to sit here and drink with you, everyone can see us and nothing can happen. If we were to go back to your place, I couldn't guarantee I'd remain a gentleman."

Wow! A really loyal, true-blue boyfriend, Phoenix didn't think they even made those anymore. Now she really wanted him, so she tried a different ploy. "You don'thave to be a gentleman, handsome," she teased. "I just broke up with someone," she fibbed. "I'd love it if he found out I was with a good-looking dude like you. We can be discreet and Lisa won't likely find out ..." she lied further "... but if she does ..." and she hoped the skankwould "... she'll understand, we women sometimes need to get revenge."

She hoped that Clay might just be obtuse enough to buy it. He was, he linked her arm through his and they went out the back door. They were both too inebriated to drive, which was a shame, as he turned out to own a vintage 1968 Mustang convertible. They called a taxi and went back to her apartment, which she had spotlessly cleaned for just such an event. Her black leather skirt slid off the minute they were in the door, she kicked it to one side as an astonished / pleased Clay took in the view of her. "Hol-eeee fuck!" was all he managed to gasp out.

"You can see the rest in the bedroom, studly," Phoenix snickered as she scampered away from her intended playmate. He wasn't a lummox and got the hint, following her to the lavish bedroom that would normally be so far out of her price range. She rationalized that she wasn't really cheating on Veronique, not really. She had other lovers and Veronique made no secret of the fact that she had slept withevery employee in her boutique – and some of their boyfriends. The women were high-class sluts and that was the fun of it, correct?

Phoenix almost gasped in surprise as she undressed the handsome athlete. This was the kind of guy she always wanted, at least physically. Bronzed and buff and unblemished, plus he had the face of a movie star and a smile that belonged in a toothpaste commercial. He continued that smile as she undressed him and slid her eager mouth around his huge, throbbing cock.

"Shit, I have to argue with Lisa to get her to do that," Clay groaned. "She thinks it should only happen on special occasions."

Phoenix wasn't sure if her rival was just a bitch or out of her fucking mind. Oral sex was one of her favorites, whether it was with a sexy girlfriend, sorority sister or a guy like Clay. He had a beautiful cock, long and thick, perfect for sucking – so she sucked for all she was worth. Unlike Martin some days earlier, he held out and didn't cum.

"I don't get to eat pussy very often, do you mind if I ...?" Clay asked almost humbly. She shook her head and he undressed her with remarkably skilled and gentle hands. She liked him more and more each passing minute. With those same gentle hands, he placed her on her back on the bed and spread her long, stocking-clad legs. His mouth touched down on her pussy and he began to lick.Holy shit! Phoenix thought to herselfHe is almost as good as Veronique! Clay was slow, methodical and precise, he used his lips tenderly and his fingers probed but did not hurt. She felt paroxysms of pleasure move throughout her and damned if he didn't make her cum!

The two new lovers both smiled and she reached for a condom. As she was rolling it on, she asked if she could be on top.

"Oh yeah, great!" Clay enthused. "I don't get to do that too often, Lisa doesn't ..." He stopped talking about the girlfriend hekind of knew he was cheating on. Again, Phoenix felt sorry for the handsome hunk of beefcake. He had no idea that his girlfriend would have given no second thought to cheating on him.

Once on top of Clay's rock-solid body, Phoenix went to town. It had been a long time, far too long, since she had been able to fuck a man the way that she wanted, with all burners fully lit. She thrust herself at him, knowing that he could take whatever she dished out. Her manicured fingernails raked his chest and all that he did was smile and curse a little. When he saw that Phoenix actually liked the dirty talk, he let loose with a bit more. She felt as if she was stuffed with cock, but he wasn't at all averse to letting her have control. Despite her preferences, if Clay wasn't Lisa's boyfriend, she might well have staked a claim to him herself. Intelligence was overrated, this was a nice, sweet guy and an incredible, hot fuck!

The two of them said their goodbyes around 3 AM. Phoenix felt pangs of regret, but they were overshadowed by the well-fucked feeling and the workout she had just given herself. She showered and was sound asleep by 4 AM. Had she not been expected at the Bistro later that day, she might have well slept the day away.

At the Bistro, she was met by Lily. She still wasn't sure if the Asian / Brit woman liked her or was just one of those people who seemed to have a permanent edge. Lily ran the Bistro's girls, almost like a "head waitress" with emphasis on the "head".

"After 10 downstairs, that's where the girls who work the exclusive part of the Bistro are expected to be," Lily explained. "Your uniform looks much like the one the regular girls wear, white blouse and black skirt, except the blouses are sheerer and made of silk, underneath you are expected to wear naughty lingerie – not a problem for you, of course – and the skirts are snug black leather. Your heels must always be at least 3 inches, stilettos are preferred and you must be ready for any eventuality."

"Such as ...?"

"You can always say 'no' to anything a patron requests, but you can earn some amazing money by granting requests, this is in addition to your salary and tips," Lily explained. "For example, a client might wish to whip you."

"Oh, okay, going to say 'no' right there," Phoenix winced.

"It isn't as bad as you might think," Lily smiled, surprising Phoenix. "We have several clients, our most popular requests are usually threesomes and bondage. You will likely learn as you go along, any questions?"

"Several," Phoenix laughed nervously.

"Don't worry about trouble, Martin handles security," Lily told her. "He holds several martial arts degrees, although we rarely have trouble. Would it surprise you to learn we already have one request for you?"

"How?"

"Once you were hired, we placed a picture of you on our 'menu'. One of our more prominent clients was in last night, saw you and requested you for his 'dinner'. He pays very well and his wife is stunning," Lily explained.

So it came to pass that Phoenix found herself in a private room standing in front of a large, four-poster bed. She was handcuffed and almost unable to move. Phoenix had never before experienced bondage and she wasn't sure that she liked it too much. She knew nothing about the couple, save for what Lily had told her. However, Christine, the wife, was a voluptuous redheaded stunner dressed in sexy lingerie and heels. It wasn't as nice as Veronique's garb, but nice enough. The hunger in her eyes said to Phoenix that she obviously fancied the black girl and wanted her pussy -bad.

"I love sexy black sluts," Christine said to her husband, loud enough for Phoenix to overhear. "Don't I, Jimmy?" The man nodded. "He hates when I call him Jimmy, he's so stuffy," Christine said of the man, who had at least twenty years on the thirty-something blonde. "He can only let loose in situations like this. What do you think baby, do you want me?" She said to Phoenix.

Phoenix nodded as there was no shame in admitting that. She had wanted to party with Christine since their introduction. Of James, her husband, she was not so certain. He seemed nice enough, but there was a sinister overtone to him. Still – any man who was paying5 thousand dollars for two hours of her time was getting what he wanted!

Christine hovered over the black girl and then she went in for the kill. With Phoenix unable to move beyond a perfunctory wiggle, Christine was free to do as she wished. Part of her play with Phoenix involved tickling the girl while the other part involved licking the parts of Phoenix that were uncovered. It was a torture for Phoenix, but not totally unenjoyable. She was aroused and she knew that her now-shaved pussy was soaked. She wondered when James would join in and fuck her, cock might be fun right about now. She'd had her lusts for men re-ignited the previous evening and thought another good, solid fucking might be just what the doctor ordered right about now. She also found her wrists and ankles were getting a bit chafed, despite the handcuffs being not too tight. Phoenix wanted to be free to be a full participant.

"God, what a yummy little cunt, just like a chocolate treat," Christine murmured as she ate Phoenix's fully-exposed pussy. "I can't wait until you fuck her Jimmy, she's tight – tighter'n me and that's tight! I bet you'll make the little bitch buck and howl!"

Phoenix wanted very much to buck and howl, but aside from a few shared kisses with Christine, she wasn't allowed to do very much. Bondage might be fun for some, but it would never top her list. She liked to be in on the action. She couldn't believe it thrilled so many people and then, to her surprise, she came. Being nearly motionless when she did, it was a different sensation. She found her entire body was alert because she could barely contort with the pleasure.

Christine wrapped her hands in Phoenix's thick, dark hair and yanked her hair. "You came, didn't you, bitch?" She hissed. "Good little slut, now it's time for Phase Two of our evening's fun and games."

Phoenix had no idea what those might be, although she was grateful as the couple let loose the handcuffs. Two silk scarves were then brandished and her wrists were tied to the bed as she was put on all fours. She was able to turn around and see James undressing. He was a nice-sized specimen and well built for a man in his 50's. His cock was lean and long and then she saw Christine strapping on a dildo.

"We love to DP our sluts, to remind them we own their asses," Christine laughed in a sinister manner. "I don't know if Lily and James agreed on that, so we will add a thousand to your fee," she smiled sweetly. Phoenix knew that whatever cut she would have to give back to the Bistro, she'd still have a nice chunk of change at the end of the day, so she merely smiled and nodded.

The attractive couple set about re-igniting Phoenix's fire. Much like her namesake, she rose again and this time, she could move a bit more. She was able to kiss Christine and suck her tits when they were close enough. James was a pretty good pussy licker and she found herself ready to be fucked. All that remained was – who was going where?

That was decided immediately. The couple was behind her and the rubber cock went deep into her pussy while James' slimmer prick slid easily into her ass. She still wasn't the biggest fan of anal or of DP, but for the thousands she was earning, she could grin and bear – or bare – it. Her body surged back against the fucking couple and she felt both of them pawing at her, although not too roughly. Her big tits got a bit of manhandling, but after so many times of gentler sex with other girls, a bit of rough play was a welcome change. They were really fucking her and it was sending her out of her mind. If this was what her new job was going to be like, Phoenix doubted very much if she would ever be calling in sick.

No one was watching the clock and when everyone finally had their orgasms, the allotted time had already passed. Phoenix correctly assumed that in a place like this, no one really made much of a fuss if you went over. Her lovers both dressed, thanked her profusely and said they hoped to see her again. It was all so civil that it was slightly amusing. After what they had just done together, it just seemed a bit incongruous.

"We're very pleased," Lilith said when Phoenix went to report back. "Those two are our mostdemanding customers. They often ask for an extra hour or so, but they said you wore them out. Bravo! Here's your pay!" Lily took a stack of bills from the desk and handed it to Phoenix. It totaled a bit under 7 thousand dollars.

"How much do you need back from this?" Phoenix asked. Lilith and Lily looked at each other, confused.

Lilith figured it out and laughed. "None of it, darling girl. We're not a whorehouse, we're an exclusive Bistro / Club. We sell expensive meals and thousand dollar bottles of wine and membership to that part of the Bistro is extremely costly. Our girls keep all of their customer 'tips'. Go have a meal darling, on us, and call it a night. You've done well for your first time out, welcome to the Bella Bistro staff."

Phoenix was, by now, starving and decided a steak and a good bottle of wine might be in order. She wasn't going to buy a thousand dollar bottle, but something expensive and delicious. She had earned all of it and it would remind her of delicious evenings in the offing.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers