The Australian Visit Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers

Neil could also feel the end nearing, as he leant more of his weight onto her back and pumped his penis faster and deeper into her asshole.

"Oh yessssssss .....YESSSSSSSS ...... I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" screamed Polly into the back of the sofa.

Neil could feel the backs of her legs damp with her fluid as his balls tightened once again. With a cry he buried himself in her to the hilt letting a huge stream of cum fly from the end of his dick to penetrate deep into her body. Again and again his balls contracted sending more of his fluid into her, filling her.

"Oh Polly..Oh baby..you're so hot ..so fucking sexy!...I'm cumming in your ass baby..you like it in your ass hmm?...deep inside you?"

"Yes..oh yeah cum in me darling...fuck Polly's ass..fuck her..mmmmmmm oh yeah"

As Neil fell backwards totally exhausted, he caught a quick glimpse of Polly's open and distended asshole leaking his cum, before she climbed off the sofa and joined him on the floor. As he had the night before, Neil took the girl into his arms and held her tight. As they cuddled, the pair enjoyed a quick, pleasant silence.

This time it was Neil who broke the quiet.

"My god, but Dave's a very lucky guy" he whispered. "You are the most sexy and attractive women I've ever met! He should quit his job and stay home to fuck you all the time!"

"Hmmm, that would be nice" Polly replied with a giggle "But then, when would you and I do it? Like I said last night, you would both have to take me together!"

The End Or Possibly To be Continued!

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story feel free to check out my other offerings on this site. Please also feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions you have for further tales! Photo's from female admirers are always very welcome!!!

English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers
12