The Author

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed together. "We've still got tonight. Do you want to...?"

"Of course I do! If it's okay with you."

Jim was hard at work when we got ourselves together, after we said hello we drove into town for lunch, in the afternoon we headed to Bowling Ball and Glass beaches, visited a lighthouse. "How's your back?" Terri asked at one point.

"Better. Still a little tender, but okay. All I need is Advil."

We returned, perhaps at six, Jim was talking away on his phone, I thought it was with his publisher. "I'm going to let you have a romantic evening with him, if you want," I offered.

"That's nice."

When dinner time came, Jim and Terri talked, she came into the bedroom, kissed me, asked me if I was sure, let me tell her to go have a good time. Soon the sound of Jim's car faded down the street. I got into ours, drove north to the next town, found a diner, wasted an hour after that having a beer at a bar.

It was dark when I got home, the Infinity was absent from the driveway. I waited in the bedroom, the drapes shut, until I heard them enter. I turned the lights off, Terri and Jim were on the patio, I saw the first kiss. It was fervid, Jim pulled her close, I could hear their soft voices, I clearly heard only one phrase from her, "It's okay, don't worry. He doesn't mind." She unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing, the moon was three quarters full, I could see her breasts in the dim light. Then they were both naked, Jim didn't seem to be fully erect when they entered the hot water. I watched quietly as they touched each other, Terri straddled Jim's lap, facing him, they kissed. I didn't think they were yet engaged, the movements seemed too tame, and a few minutes later I could see Terri encouraging Jim to sit on the side of the pool.

She stood in the water, pressing herself against him, then she knelt and I watched as she placed his penis between her lips. Jim's eyes shuttered, he leaned back, enjoying the warmth of my wife's lips as she sucked. The next thing I could make out in the gloom was Jim's prick, now sticking straight up. The couple got out of the tub, walked into Jim's bedroom. As quietly as I could, I followed. The drapes were wide open, Terri was lighting three candles.

Jim stood behind her, his lips on her neck and ears, I could see his hands roaming her body, kneading her breasts, massaging her belly, a finger delved between the legs. Tonight, the glass door was cracked a few inches, I distinctly heard her moan.

Soon they were on the bed, Terri's head was at the board on a pillow, Jim's head was between her legs. I watched as he performed oral sex on her, I saw her squirm in pleasure, I heard her whines. It seemed a very long time before she pushed him away, then went down on him.

For quite some time she worked on him, letting his rod tighten as she sucked and slurped. Loudly I heard her say, "Do you want to come in my mouth?"

"No," I heard him beg, "I want you!"

He pulled her beside him, placed her on her right side, he came behind her, fingering her. She raised her leg into the air, I saw his hand positioning the tip of his cock at her opening, I saw it begin to disappear inside her. They relaxed as they rolled with each other, his hand clutched at her breast, she leaned over her shoulder for a languid kiss.

Eventually, she rolled more onto her side, he was still behind her, embedded within her, she placed a finger to her clit, I heard loud moans as she reacted to the passionate strokes of his lust. Moments later she moved from him, on her knees she presented her rump to him, kneeling behind he placed it inside her once more.

Now they were more animated, I heard the slaps of his belly against her ass, I saw her breasts slide to and fro with each thrust, her groans grew into shrieks as he satisfied her. Suddenly she devolved into long, parched gasps, Jim still pounded into her, she shoved back at him and a few seconds later I heard his own wheezes as his seed erupted deep inside of her. I loved the way she stayed with him, pushing her backside at him, making absolutely sure he had all he could stand. Jim collapsed onto the bed, she curled against him, two people who had shared intimacy, contented with their amour.

Although to this point I'd not worried that they'd detect me spying, they'd seemed much too interested in each other, now that the world was calm I suddenly felt uneasy, sensing that they might catch a glimpse of me outside the glass. Quietly I snuck back to our room, turned the night light on, tried to read.

Forty minutes passed, I wondered if they were making love again, and my love opened the door, not a stitch on her, she came to me without a word. She uncovered my firm nakedness, placed it between her lips, began to bob and suck. I recalled the lascivious behavior I'd witnessed earlier, it impacted me, my sperm was rising to the head. "I'm coming," I warned, but she ignored me, swallowed me deeply as I spewed.

I watched her swallow, her eyes shining in pleasure, then she asked, "Did you like watching?"

"You knew I was there?"

"All the time. But it was different, somehow, I couldn't really see you, I just sensed you. And with the other guys, I was more interested in you than I was in them. But I'm so attracted to Jim that I just let myself go."

"Did Jim know I was there?"

"When you left, he got a little flash. He asked me, I told him not to be concerned."

We rested for a bit, I asked, "Do you want to go back to him? I wouldn't mind."

"No, I'm very satisfied right now, I don't think I could do anything else, even if he wanted me to. And I'd rather lie here with you. I mean he's romantic as all get out, but you're the one I love."

The next morning I smelt frying bacon when I awoke, when I entered the common room I saw the domestic sight of my wife, clothed in jeans and turtleneck, working with Jim scrambling eggs, toasting bread. We ate together, watching the fog roll in. "It's going to be a long drive down to San Francisco," Jim warned.

"We'll be careful," I promised.

"I've made some real progress on finalizing the book," the Author reported. "My editor says we're ahead of the game, he's letting me have the weekend off. This is something new, he's usually really on my case to finish everything up. So I'm going home myself this afternoon. I was wondering, perhaps you both would like to stay in my guest room. I could show you around The City. We could have fun."

I looked to Terri, she looked back at me, the telepathic connection was made, and Terri agreed, "Oh, we'll have Lots of Fun!"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good read..!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"my back pain was exasperated" - The word you're thinking of is "exacerbated."

adamgunnadamgunn7 months agoAuthor

This is a Will & Terri story, chronologically the fourth. It can be read without reading the previous stories, in fact the stories will not even be published in order.

As of this writing, some are completed, others are yet to be finished. How often I publish a story in this series depends upon reader interest. If you’d like to read more about this couple, let me know by leaving a comment at the end of the story or private messaging me. My email address is AdamGunnAuthor@Yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

It was An Amicable Divorce I was sitting in my vehicle.in Loving Wives
Everybody Except Me Wife admits affair to save son's life.in Loving Wives
Why She Cheated Two strangers meet in a bar, one married and one not.in Loving Wives
My Wife Dates A Senator She doesn't understand my reaction.in Loving Wives
F#$k You I just want to talk to him!in Loving Wives
More Stories