The Author Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline nodded, the said to the guy behind her, 'Yes you can have a feel.'

'Thank you,' said the guy, 'they are so much nicer than my wife's, I don't think I have ever touched such amazing tits.'

The business suit guy had swapped breasts and was sucking on the other one, he was not what she would describe as erotic, but he was enthusiastically playing, it had to be almost five minutes that they had been exposed now, how had they not been caught.

Her tits were released, they hung there exposed to the world, her stomach churned, she really should put them away, this was not her, she had lost her mind for a moment was all, she need to go back, to be the prim, proper, wife Caroline. But she didn't her brain was saying one thing to her, but her body was doing something else.

As the guy in the business suit withdrew to his chair, two hands came around her, and grabbed her tits again, they squeezed, and searched for the nipples. Again with the squeezing, Eamonn didn't do that to them, they had been squeezed so much they were beginning to get tender. She almost forgot, ignored what was happening to her breasts as she thought about Eamonn, had he squeezed them when they first met, she could not recall, did he not appreciate her tits the way these men did?

She pulled her thoughts away from that, Eamonn loved her breasts she knew he did, he told her all the time that they were her best feature, he looked at them still, all the time, he was like an eager puppy when she released them from her bra each night, wanting to drink in the view of them. My god how would he react if he could see her now, his pride and joy breasts in the hands of other men.

The guy playing was getting the flick of her nipples just right and it was exciting her, she moved her hand and rubbed her clit, then she snatched it away, what the hell was she doing this was a public place, they needed to head to the room, she was not sure she could take this much longer.

As the guy behind seemed to have had his fill tweaking her nipples so hard, she had to cover her mouth to supress the yelp, she started to do her top up.

'I think we should retire to your room,' she said to the author.

'Our room,' he corrected, 'and yes this seems like a good time to do that, he stood, finished his drink and walked towards the bar.

Caroline stood, straighten herself out, the butt plug felt weird. She took her case and followed towards the bar, the butt plug felt really strange as she walked, but good to, she liked it. As she approached the bar where the author was paying the drinks bill, the lady there that had been looking grabbed her arm.

'You have just acted out one of my deepest fantasies, I am so jealous, but I could never do it,' she said quietly.

'I never thought I could do it either,' Caroline said, 'I am still not sure it has sunk in that I have. If my husband could see me...god knows what he would say.'

'Is that now your husband?' she said indicating the author.

'No, he is an author, that has put by dreams into print, and encouraged me to carry out my fantasies, and I have loved every minutes of it really' Caroline replied.

'Can I get his number?' the lady asked.

'Find him on Literotica.com, search for Caroline's adventure, and message him,' Caroline did not want to reveal too much and annoy the author.

'I will,' said the lady, 'enjoy the rest of your evening'.

Caroline nodded and then followed the author to the elevator.