The Avon Lady

Story Info
A man lusts after his wife's Avon representative.
1.1k words
4.19
33.6k
37
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers

Thank you to Kumquatqueen, HeyAll, Carnevil9, and Bramblethorn for their help.

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

I might make this into a series, I'll wait on feedback from you readers.

My wife, Ann started buying products from Avon about a year ago through a woman named Mary Beth, who had several accounts in our neighborhood. She would come in, sit down next to my wife on the couch and go through the catalog, the sales, etc. explaining the products. Ann would always buy something, even some of the men's products like after-shave and cologne for me. Though I really didn't like them that much.

Mary Beth was gorgeous with a great personality, which no doubt helped her succeed in the Avon business. She was about 5'6", reddish-blonde hair, perfectly styled to fit her face, fair skin, blue eyes and a sweet smile. I would guess she weighed about 125 lbs with a little fat in all the right places, and a shape that made other women jealous with envy.

There were times I would be home and often got a glance up her dress as she pulled it over her knees while sitting on the couch with Ann. She saw me looking a few times and came back with a quick smile letting me know that she knew that I had seen up her dress.

A few times, while Ann had her eyes on the catalog, Mary Beth would spread her legs for just a second so I could see even further up her dress. Her inner thighs were beautiful and very inviting to my eyes. Mary Beth always delivered whatever items Ann brought, to our house once a month. Unfortunately for me, Ann was home just about every time, except once or twice when I was home alone to answer the door and take the products Mary Beth was delivering. I promised myself that the next time, I was going to ask her in to show me some of the Avon stuff for men as a ruse to get her on the couch.

Finally that day came. Ann had gone into town and would be gone for a few hours at least. Mary Beth rang the doorbell and in true fashion said Avon Lady as I opened the door. I asked her in, took the bag of stuff Ann had ordered and asked her to show me something I might be interested in purchasing myself. In the back of my mind, I was hoping she would make the first move so I could ravish her.

Mary Beth and I sat together on the couch. She smelled so great and it was hard to keep my eyes and hands off of her. She showed me most of the men's stuff and I did order a few things just to keep her there longer. To my surprise, she said

"I noticed you looking at me last week, did you like what you saw?"

As she said it, she opened her legs a little more and leaned over to show me her cleavage. I said.

"I really liked seeing under your dress and have thought about you a lot since then."

Mary Beth said she was attracted to me too. She moved over closer to me with our bodies touching, my breath quickened, and I felt myself getting aroused. Mary Beth placed her hand on my thigh and started moving it between my legs and asked me

"What would you really like to do today if we have time?"

I said that we had at least an hour before Ann would be home. Then I looked her in her blue eyes and said,

"I've wanted you for a year now and I'd love nothing more than to eat your pussy, until you fill my hungry mouth with your hot cum right now."

She smiled wide and said that she was hoping that's what it was, because she was really wet and horny and desperately needed to get her pussy eaten. She stood up, reached under her dress, pulled her panties off, left her dress well above her waist and sat back down on the couch with her ass at the edge. I was staring at the most beautiful and delicious pussy that I've ever seen. She had a reddish landing strip at the top of her otherwise shaved pussy, and she was literally dripping wet.

I pushed the coffee table out of the way, got between her creamy thighs, put my hands behind her knees, spread her legs wide and breathed in the best smelling pussy in my life. I kissed and licked inside her thighs with my tongue and lips, while rubbing her pussy up and down with my rough hands. She was moaning with pleasure and ready for me. I went to the bottom of her pussy putting my tongue on her perineum and then inside to taste her juices. Mary Beth thrust up and toward me as I licked her deeply inside her wet pussy. She tasted like sweet honey and it was like liquid crack to me.

I slowly feasted inside and out, then traced her lips finding her fully engorged clit and sucking it in my mouth. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands, made a final lunge into my face and screamed,

"Oooooooh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming I'm cumming!"

I kept her pulsating clit in my mouth until her body completely relaxed. I feasted on Mary Beth's delicious pussy, making her orgasm 3 more times, until she pushed me away from her quacking body, saying she couldn't take anymore. I laid my head on the inside of her thigh, just taking in the aroma, when Mary Beth started crying and laughing, pulled me up to her face and said,

"That was incredible Sean, thank you so very much."

She kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue into her mouth. I stood up and caught a glance at the clock in the front room. Mary Beth could see how hard my cock was straining against my pants. She smiled up at me and asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth or on her face. As much as I wanted her to relieve the pressure in my diamond hard cock, I told her we better not take a chance that Ann might come home early. She reached up and rubbed my cock in my jeans and said,

"Next time Ann isn't home, I'm gonna swallow your soul, then fuck you so good you won't be able to move until Monday."

She wrapped her arms around my back, gave me a soulful kiss on the lips, then said

"Women talk Sean, I know what she did and you deserve better that."

I watched her walk out the door. Then I fell on the couch that I just had the most wonderful feast of my life on and thought,

"Oh shit, does everyone know".

Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers