The Awakening of Alicia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was moving with little spasms now, she could feel the rippling of her stomach muscles, which was a signal she was about to cum. Alicia's caressing hands on her flesh felt so good, the way the girl was moving the cock in her cunt was wonderful and then the fingers strumming her clit .... Ohhhhhh, with a sudden surge of juices, she came, flooding the sheets with her spendings.

She climbed off the cock and cleaned up a little, cuddling close to Alicia. "This was fun!" she said, toying with one of the girl's pink nipples.

"Yes, it was" Alicia agreed. "It isn't over yet. We've got a lot more work to do." The sexy blonde pulled pillows around her and reclined.

Marina felt uncertain of what was to come next, but a perverse thrill ran through her that let her know she was actually looking forward to it as well. She cuddled the girl to her and both of them fell into a deep sleep.

12