The Awakening of Alicia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those heated words did the trick. He pulled out of her pussy and loosed his load all over Marina's sweet, round ass. Immediately, Alicia was there to clean both her and Roger off, not stopping with her licking tongue until both of them were clean.

The trio played quite a bit more, the girls wanted to cuff Roger to the bed and take advantage of him. Alicia sat on his face while Marina rode his cock again and the women made out, fondling and kissing each other, murmuring words of endearment. Marina was only too happy now, to be helping her stepdaughter in the ways of sexual depravity. She just hoped, she prayed, that she'd be able to go back to a normal life when Jim returned home. She watched Alicia taking Roger's cock "Cowgirl" for the first time and was very happy for the naughty little girl.

It was okay for Alicia to be wild and free, she had every right to her own wants and needs, she was single. Marina was a married woman, she'd taken a vow with a man she adored.

Alicia had awakened a sleeping tiger. Would Marina be calm the raging beast within her body again? Did she WANT to?

12