The Awakening of Alicia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you fucking hunk, suck my cunt -suck my cunt you do it so well, c'mere lover, Alicia wants some meat!" Alicia mewled. Tim moved closer and let the pretty blonde take his dick into her mouth.Holy Fuck! Tim felt her mouth sliding up and down his shaft, it took a lot of control not to cum in the little slut's mouth, whoever she was seeing regularly was getting one hot bitch. Tim had fucked women twice this little cutie's age who didn't have half her skills. He'd better fuck her soon, before he busted his nuts.

"Want it now, baby?" Tim asked her. Alicia nodded -- he sure didn't have Roger's stamina or prowess, dammit, Marina had been right again. She spun around on the Chaise lounge and presented her body to him, he moved inside of her and began to fuck her. He wasn't quite as smooth as Roger either, but her pussy felt nicely packed and she reckoned he might just be a bit better endowed than her previous stud.

"Oh yeah baby, give it to me, little Alicia likes your cock, give it to me lover, fuck my cunt like I'm a fuckingslut!" Alicia groaned. She could practically feel Marina's eyes on her as she fucked, she hoped she was doing stepmommy proud as she fucked the handsome man.

"Oh Christ, you hot little bitch, you're an incredible fuck -- I'm gonna lose it, I'll pull out ..."

"NO!" Alicia cried out, both remembering Marina's instructions and disappointed he hadn't lasted longer. "I'm on birth control, I love to feel a man come in my cunt, do it, do it!" She yelled.

Tim shrugged, he gave the little blonde what she wanted and let his cum fly into her pussy. She smiled at him as he got dressed and split, he also lacked Roger's manners, he didn't say much as he split. He wasn't even gone 5 minutes when Marina ran down to poolside and plunked her face deep inside her stepdaughter's freshly-fucked cunt, sucking the combo of pussy-juice and cum clean out of the young girl. Marina knew just where to nibble and lick, Alicia came even harder than she had with Tim.

The girls shared some passionate kisses, then Alicia jumped in the pool to clean herself off a bit. Marina was a bit worried -- she wasn't so sure she'd be able to resist the temptation to join in the fun and games next time, she loved her stepdaughter's pussy, but she still craved cock -- she had to figure out some way of getting Jim to stay home more often and take care of her rapidly-increasing sexual needs.

12