The Awards Show Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, I need to freshen up first and maybe get a little air, so I'll just meet you there in a little bit." Jet smiled at them. It was true she needed to breathe and get herself under control.

"Come on Jet. We can't leave you here alone. We'll all wait." Leslie spoke up.

"Besides, there's no way you're getting out of the party." She knew Jet too well.

"You know what, I'll wait for you and we can go over together. The car only takes 5 anyways." Rhett spoke up and Jet looked at him. She had truly meant that she needed air, but if he stayed she somehow knew that was the last thing she was going to get.

"You don't have to do that." Jet smiled at him, acting coy in front of everyone.

"No. It's no problem. I could use a little fresh air myself before we head over." Rhett spoke and looked at her kindly.

"I'm fine with that then. I guess we'll meet you there in a few minutes." Jet smiled at them and they headed for the coat check area to get their things.

Jet walked down the hallway, crossing through throngs of people chatting as she moved. Rhett moved close behind her, placing a hand on the small of her back. When she had gotten to the restrooms, she paused and looked at him.

"I have to um....if you don't mind." She indicated to the restroom.

"I wouldn't mind a pit stop too; of course, I don't really want to let you go." He smiled at her and she felt her heart speed up once more.

"Listen, I'm not sure if...." Jet suddenly felt her anxiety creep back in. She wasn't the calm in control seductress anymore. Now, she felt shy once again.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Just freshen up and I'll be here waiting when you're done." Jet gave him a calm smile and then went into the bathroom attempting to calm her own nerves. Sure enough she was wet as hell, and incredibly excited. By the time she finished peeing and was washing her hands, her cheeks were flushed once more thinking about meeting the mysterious Rhett outside. What was she going to say and do? Was she crazy for starting this thing? Should she feel guilty if she decided she didn't want to go any further? It was all insane in a way and also very exciting. Jet took a deep breath as she dried her hands and moved towards the door.

She exited the bathroom and found Rhett against the wall waiting patiently. The throngs of people were still in the hallways, apparently going nowhere anytime soon.

"Hey, why don't we talk where it's a little quieter for a second?" He smiled at her and replaced his hand on her back. Jet nodded and went with him down another hallway. Here there were only a few people and Jet could actually hear herself think.

"I...I...honestly I'm at a bit of a loss for what to say. I'm not typically so forward." She started, wanting to let him know where her mind was.

"Then, let me talk for a second, okay?" He put his hands on her shoulders and she looked into his green eyes, feeling calmer instantly.

"Okay." Jet took a deep breath to just focus on what he was saying.

"Now, that was incredibly fun in there, but I am not the kind of guy to force anything on anyone. So, if you want to leave things at we had some fun during the awards banquet, that's fine. Of course, if you want more than that, well I'm happy to oblige. Either way, I don't want you to feel pressured for anything. You are gorgeous and talented, and I would love to have you as one of my friends, so you just tell me where you want to go from here and we'll go there." Rhett was so genuine. He wasn't at all what she expected, instead coming off as a true gentleman. He seemed like he understood the position she was worried she was in, and he wanted to give her an out from it that she didn't have to feel guilt over.

"What do you want?" Jet asked the question looking up into his eyes. Rhett leaned down to her and she thought he might kiss her for a second. With a quick glance around, he leaned to her ear.

"I want to rip every shred of clothes off your body, taste each and every piece of you, and then fuck you until you scream." Rhett's voice had dropped in pitch, and the words seemed to flow from him. As he leaned close, she felt her temperature rise and all she wanted to do was feel him, any part of him.

"Well, I don't know if we have time for that right now." She smiled at him and caught her lip in her teeth once more.

"Probably not, but I think we have time to at least wet our appetites if that's what you're thinking."

"How would we pull that off?" She leaned into him, drawing his lips ever closer.

"There are two private phone rooms and two nursing mom rooms, all of which lock. I may have checked with the concierge, who also said that in his experience people are going to be hanging out here for at least another, now 45 minutes before they all clear out." He checked his watch as he spoke, and Jet took a moment to gather her thoughts and figure out exactly what it was she wanted to do. He had given her an out to say that she would rather wait, but did she want to take it.

"What if I said we should wait until after the party and see how we're feeling?"

"Then, we'd wait, but it's going to be hard given how much I want you right now." Jet slipped back into the woman she wanted to be at the sound of his words. She had this man, Rhett wanted her, every bit of her and she had hardly even tried. It was wonderful and exciting and she didn't want to guess at what could have happened if she walked away from this right now.

"Is it hard right now Rhett?" Jet looked to her left and right, noting that everyone in the hallway was busy with their own things and then reached her hand out, sliding it up his leg and over his cock. It was only partially hard as she brushed over it and returned her hand to her own side.

"Fuck, it's going to be in a minute. Say yes and I'll jump you right here if you want."

He paused, waiting for her response.

"Where did you say the rooms were?"

"Is that a yes?"


12