The Awards Show Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jet giggled again and then slapped her hand over mouth. "I think you might be right. But...I...I have to ask you one thing." She could hear the slowness in her own words.

"What is that little lady?" Rhett's voice slipped into sexy and it made Jet's smile fall. She hadn't heard that voice from him in nearly a month since before that fateful weekend that rocked her entire world. The lower timbre went directly to her pussy and it struck her instantly by surprise. Rhett stopped when she did and looked at her.

"Will you come to bed with me?" Her hand reached out and she trailed it down Rhett's chest over his t-shirt.

"Of course, you've been sleeping in my bed for a while now. Why would that change tonight?" He quirked an eyebrow and Jet thought back to what she said. Rhett was right that they had been sleeping together in his bed, but is that what she meant? Or was it something more?

"I meant will you come to bed with me?" Her hand slid down further and over the front of his pants, clearly grazing over his cock. Jet wanted him. She hadn't felt this way in what felt like forever, but she felt it now.

"Oh, Jet, are you sure?" Rhett looked into her eyes.

"I think so. Are you?" She stepped closer to him.

"You have no idea." Rhett growled and leaned down picking Jet up over his shoulder and walked her down the hall as she giggled. Jet's brain was foggy, but she was clear enough to understand exactly how her body felt right now. It was wonderful, like a breath of fresh air.

Rhett paused at the door to the room and squatted down placing her feet on the floor. He stood up then and Jet gave him a quirked eyebrow this time. "You can't even carry a girl through the doorway. I thought you were a gentleman." She gave him a quick pout and then another giggle escaped her lips.

"Sorry. I was actually afraid you'd scrape the doorframe." He laughed at her bashfully. "I don't think I've ever carried you through my bedroom door."

Jet took a few steps backwards, and her hands crossed her chest pulling her shirt up and off over her head. Rhett's head tilted down and he stalked towards her with that familiar predatory look in his eyes. Her heart beat sped up as he passed through the door, his head ducking slightly. He was probably right she wouldn't have fit on his shoulder. That didn't matter now though as she unfastened her jeans and slid them down her legs. Her eyes held his steadily.

"God you are so beautiful."

"Am I? I thought you were the beautiful one." Her lip caught in her teeth. She felt alive again, and she could almost smell the excitement radiating off of Rhett.

His hands went over his head and suddenly his chest was revealed as he peeled his shirt off over his head. His longer hair caught in it briefly, disheveling it perfectly as he tossed the shirt to the side. He approached right in front of Jet, a wall of flesh that made her mouth water.

Her hands moved out, and Jet saw a slight tremble in them as she slid up and over his stomach to his chest. The feel of his soft hair on her fingertips made her pussy water. The man was so familiar and the touch of his skin was like a siren call to her innermost core. She missed him, and missed feeling this way. Her lips contacted his pecs and she trailed kisses across his skin to his right nipple. He sighed heavily as she pulled it between her lips and slid her tongue over the hardening flesh slowly.

"Mmmmm Jet, it's been so long." He mused out loud as she trailed across his body to his other nipple. The same treatment got her a soft moan this time and then she let her mouth descend with wetter and wetter kisses until she bent to lick just above his jeans.

"Oh God, you know what that does to me." He moaned as he finished speaking and his long fingers slid into her hair, pulling her face up to look at him.

"I think I remember." A soft smile creased her face as she slid a hand down and over his protruding cock. She used her fingers to undo his button then, and slowly pull down his zipper. When she plunged her hand down into the fabric and over his briefs the heat of his body made her sigh.

Jet looked up into his face, and Rhett gave her a soft smile in return before shoving his jeans off his hips and to the floor to step out of them. When he was done, he cradled her face in his hands and Jet just looked into his eyes. There was a look of disbelief on his face, checking to see if this was real and she smiled back at him. Her fingers slid over his cock once more, enjoying how hard he was and wanting him more than anything.

With another grin, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra allowing her breasts to fall free as she tossed it to her side. Rhett growled again at the sight and then leaned down lifting her and tossing her onto the bed. He followed her in as she scooted back onto the pillows. His nose and lips made a soft trail up her legs, his beard stroking along the skin so perfectly. Rhett paused as he reached her panties, looking up into her face.

Jet nodded, and he slowly slid them down and off her ankles. His hands made a slow trail up her skin again, almost as if he was cherishing her before he planted a soft kiss on the inside of each of her thighs. His mouth connected to her core then and Jet sighed out, her head going backward even as her hands buried in his hair. The soft touch of the strands caressed her knuckles and she felt herself dialing up.

Rhett took her apart slowly, savoring every inch of her flesh. His lips and tongue worked at an excruciating pace as Jet held him in place. Her breathing grew heavier and heavier and soon her hips were rising to meet his every lick. When he sucked her clit into his mouth his finger slid inside of her and she cried out with his name. Her pussy tensed around him and Rhett groaned even as he continued enjoying her.

Words were not spoken except for the occasional whisper of his name as she surrendered to the pleasure he could always bring to her. Jet was soon moaning and writhing beneath him. Rhett held her hip with his free hand, assuring she would remain against his lips. She struggled against his hold, moving her hips in time with his tongue. When he added a second finger into her body, she was done. Jet screamed his name and her back arched from the bed. Rhett slowed his movements, letting her ride the wave of pleasure.

When her body started to calm with only the occasional shudder, he slid his fingers free and started a soft trail of kisses up her body. He paused when he reached her chin and looked into her face.

"I missed that so much." He whispered the words and then paused before his mouth drew in on hers. Her familiar smell filled her nostrils and Jet closed her eyes as he drew closer. Suddenly, Jesse flashed through her mind. His lips touched her and Jet pulled back. "I can't." Rhett pulled back at her words and looked down into her face.

"I thought you didn't mind tasting yourself on me." He looked into her face with a small smile.

"It's not that. I...I just can't kiss you yet." She tried to reason it out in her brain. It was true; she wanted Rhett with every fiber of her being. Her pussy was soaked now, like it hadn't been in so long and she craved the feel of his skin, his hands, and his lips all over her. She just couldn't kiss him; those lips had betrayed her and kissing seemed so much more intimate than anything else.

"I don't understand. I thought..." His eyes held so many questions as he looked at her and propped himself up.

"I want you Rhett, but her face is still there when you kiss me. I don't know what else to say to you." Rhett sighed and rolled to his back. Jet rolled too leaning over him. "Are you angry?"

"No. I have no right to be angry. I just thought maybe we were past that. What can I do Jet? How can I make this better?"

"You can just let tonight be about physical needs? About everything, but kissing. Not think about anything else, just that we want each other's bodies?" Jet stared back at him, pleading with her eyes as she felt the heat of his skin against her.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, I want to feel your body, taste your body. I miss that part of me and us."

"Are you just doing this because you're a horny drunk?" He searched her eyes.

"I'm doing this because I want you and I haven't wanted anything or anyone since that night."

"Okay." He nodded his head and Jet leaned in licking a trail down his throat, from the edge of his beard.

"Then, I believe it's your turn." She was breathy as she spoke. Her descent on his body was much quicker as he panted heavily above her. Jet had his briefs off and was sliding her tongue all over his shaft in just a few moments.

"You're always so good at that. You know just how to make me crazy." His hands went to her head gathering up her hair. He loved to watch as she took him, and Jet gave him just that looking up into his face as she opened her mouth wide and slid down his cock.

She hummed softly as she gave him a hard suck and then started to bob up and down slowly. Jet felt alive like this, the heat consuming her body and reigniting her. As Rhett started to moan and whisper her name, she felt renewed. It felt so right to be with him like this, so comforting. Her hands played along his thighs and then up to his balls, cradling them softly and letting her fingers graze over as she slid her tongue around his head with intention.

"Oh God...yes..." A hard suck and a plunge of him to the back of her throat forced a groan from Rhett's lips as his hands gripped her hair a little harder. "Jet...I...so g...good." He was stuttering as she moved faster. His pleasure seemed to feed her on some primal level.

She didn't speak, not wanting to release him. Her hum in response was all she could provide as she slid over his flesh, feeling his cock grow harder against her lips.

"Hoh...baby. I...making me so close...shit...oh shit..." Rhett mused out loud as she continued, knowing he was getting closer and closer to his edge. His legs shifted and flexed around her even as his groans moved into that pitch that was so familiar to her. "Going to cum...going to..."

Jet pulled off of his tip, aiming his cock upwards as she sucked on him just below his head. Cum shot out of him and up his stomach as he gasped and shuddered. She watched in fascination as white spurted from him forming a pattern of streaks on his flesh. When he finished, Jet slid up next to him, her fingers sliding along his cheek through his beard.

"You're definitely the beautiful one." She smiled at him.

"I'll prove you wrong." His scruffy voice came softly from his lips.

"What?" She drew up on her elbow to look at him.

"Let me clean up for a minute and then you're going to sit on my face so I can prove you wrong."

"I'm surprised you want to keep going that looked intense." She gathered her lip in her teeth.

"It was, but let me get you off a few times and I'll be ready to fill that beautiful pussy again." He smiled at her and leaned up as if to kiss her. Jet dodged him to the side kissing his cheek.

Rhett pulled back with a sigh and got up heading for the bathroom to clean up. Jet snuggled under the blanket. She felt good, alive once more. Rhett's smell surrounded her and she was reminded of so many good nights in this very bed. She closed her eyes and waited for his return.

12