The Baby Carriage Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Come join him in his back yard.
3k words
4.33
57.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tyrone said, "Let's do her next" as Helen walked down the street he caught me by surprise. I figured that what we had done with Sandy was a one time thing. "Wait here" Tyrone said, "I'll be right back" He came back a moment later and handed me a bottle with an eyedropper in it. "You need to dose their coffee as soon as you get them in the backyard and then call me on my cell and I'll take it from there."

I spent all that day waiting for a cop car to pull up in front of my house. When that didn't happen I braced myself for a visit from Sandy's outraged husband and when that didn't happen either I began to think that maybe we had gotten away with it. But I was still shaky enough that I didn't make a move on Helen for a couple of days. I had no idea how I was going to get Helen in the backyard, I thought about it for two days before deciding that simple usually works best. I made sure that I was working in the yard when she came by on Thursday morning.

"Hey Helen, got a minute?"

"What's up?"

"I need a woman's perspective on something. My ex-wife always told me that I always seemed to see things out of balance."

"What is it?"

"I'm working on my rock garden and pond and I don't know that I'm happy with the way my waterfall comes into the pond. I'd like another opinion."

"I'd love to see it, but I don't know that my opinion will mean much."

I led her around to the back of the house and had her take a seat while I turned on the pump that ran the waterfall, then I offered her coffee and she said she'd love some and I went into the house and got her a cup. I dosed it per Tyrone's instructions and then I called him on his cell. He told me he would be over in ten minutes and the rest of the guys would be there maybe twenty minutes after that. I took the coffee out to Helen and by then the waterfall was up and running. "What do you think?"

"I think I'll leave my husband and move in with you. I could sit here all day and soak up sunshine and listen to the water. I wouldn't change a thing as far as the pond and waterfall are concerned, but if it were mine I'd get some more oranges and yellows down near this end of the rock garden. The reds are a bit overwhelming, but then again, that's just me. I'm partial to orange and yellow."

We talked more about flowers and I asked her what she would use and she named off several of her favorites and we discussed them and then I noticed her give her head a little shake and she opened and closed her eyes a couple of times.

"Are you all right?"

"I think so, I just felt a little dizzy there for a moment."

I looked at my watch and saw that it had been twenty-three minutes since she took her first sip of coffee. She saw me check my watch and I saw comprehension appear in here eyes, "You bastard! You drugged me with something,"

I smiled at her, "Yes I did sweetie and I think you are going to love the outcome."

She dropped the coffee cup (I made a mental note to get some unbreakable ones) and she shook her head and then she stood up and walked toward me. Tyrone showed up just as she went to her knees in front of me and reached for my zipper. "Come on Helen," I said, "Lets take this to the bedroom."

While Ty undressed her I went down and got six moth old Sasha and brought her upstairs. Sasha was sleeping, at least for now, and I put her down in a corner of the room. Ty and I stood looking down at Helen and appreciating the view. Her tits were huge and stuck up like mountain peaks and she had a bald pussy. I could see her eyes watching us, trying to figure out why we weren't taking advantage to what she was so willing to give us.

Ty said, "You first today."

I ran a finger along her slit and then I worked it into her. She was tight, way too tight. I got up and got some KY and worked on her a bit and then I moved between her legs. It took me several minutes to work my cock all the way into her pussy and then I started fucking her. She was tight and it was okay, but I knew that I was going to enjoy her more after the other guys got there and I could get my sloppy whatever's. I came and got out of the way so Tyrone could have at her. He banged away at her for several minutes before cumming and then I mounted her again. It was a lot better my second time because she had my first load and Ty's donation in her. I had no idea why all of a sudden, after twelve years of fucking girls, I was so in love with cum filled pussies, but there was no denying that I was.

I had just cum for my second time when the baby started fussing. I checked Sasha and found that her diaper was dry so I looked through the diaper bag for a bottle and then I picked her up and fed her. When she wouldn't take any more I put her on my shoulder and patted her she burped and then I rocked her until she went to sleep.

Tyrone was nearing his climax and Helen was moaning when I got back to the bedroom. I heard the front door open and a voice call out "We're here." Tyrone hollered back for them to come on up, "And hurry. We need some help." Derek and four other guys came into the bedroom and immediately started to strip.

I glance over at them and said, "Tyrone is almost ready to shoot and when he gets out of the way I need one of you to get right on so we can keep her going.

"Here it comes honey," Ty said and a moment later he pulled away from Helen and Devon rolled her over and pushed into her from behind. Hal stepped up and fed his cock into Helen's mouth and held her head and began to fuck her face. I thought I heard the baby and I went to check on her, but she was sleeping peacefully.

When I got back to the bedroom Helen was pretty much behaving like a screaming nymphomaniac. She was sitting on Derek's cock, sucking on Tyrone's bone and Devon was behind her getting ready to enter her asshole. Devon was playing with her hanging tits and every once in a while a bit of milk would squirt out. I stood and watched as Ty came in her mouth and was replaced by Jason, who was replaced by Stan. Then Derek came and crawled out from under her. Hal looked at me and I shook my head no, "I'm waiting for her asshole."

"Get ready then, I'm almost ready to pop" Devon said and I got ready to take his place. He grunted and said, "There you go baby" and as he pulled out a stream of cum flowed out of Helen's ass. I immediately filled the hole and good god did it feel great. Helen was really into it and even with a cock in her mouth I could hear her screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, god damn you fuck me."

I don't know if it was me in her ass, Hal in her pussy or Stan in her mouth or a combination, but Helen had three orgasms before I came in her ass. I got out of the way and Ty took my place. He slammed his cock in her and she squealed and had another orgasm.

I left the room and went to check on Sasha. She was sleeping soundly and I adjusted the blankets around her and then went downstairs to get a cold drink. When I hit the bottom of the stairs I happened to look out the front window and I saw Sandy coming up the street. She slowed down when she got to the front of the house, looked like she was hesitating, and then she went on by. I wondered what that was about.

When I got back to the bedroom the boys had changed positions. Derek was lying on the bed and Helen was sitting on his cock and bouncing up and down on him. It wasn't until Stan got on the bed and pushed her backward so the her back was almost on Derek's chest that I realized that Derek had his stick up Helen's ass. Stan lined his cock up with Helen's cunt and with one push shoved it home. Helen screamed out, "Oh fuck" and then she began to cry, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, so good, so fucking good" and then she had an orgasm. I pulled a chair next to the bed and stood on it and then I leaned forward and supported myself by putting my hands on the bedpost. My cock was only three inches from Helen's face, but in my position I couldn't get any closer. Then, God bless her, Helen turned her head, saw my cock and leaned over and started sucking it.

Three minutes later Stan said, "I'm going to blow. Who wants next on her cunt?"

"Me" I said and I pulled out of Helen's mouth, which got me a nasty look, and got off the chair. Stan dismounted and I took his place. As my dick slid into her I almost came it felt so good. It was my first time in her pussy since the other guys had arrived and I had no idea how many loads I was soaking in, but it felt divide. I made up my mind, right then and there, that if I ever got married again my wife was going to have to be a gangbang loving slut.

I didn't even try to fuck Helen at first. I just held myself in her and soaked my cock in her hot, wet cunt and felt the sensations of Derek's cock rubbing against mine as he pounded up into her ass. Then I looked around and saw other's waiting and so I began banging away. Nobody had a cock in Helen's mouth so her words weren't muffled as she just kept crying, "Fuck me, make me cum, fuck me hard, please make me cum."

Two minutes later Derek said, "Here it comes you cum hungry slut" and I felt his cock throb as it touched mine through the thin membrane and that sent me over the edge and I blew my load into Helen's cunt. Helen, who had been crying "make me cum, make me cum" suddenly screamed out "Make me cummmmmmm" and her whole body shook like a dog shiting peach pits. She was still shaking when I pulled out and Devon took my place.

I went to check on Sasha again and I saw she was starting to fidget. I checked her diaper and found that she needed to be changed. I put a clean diaper on her, put her pacifier in her mouth and then rocked her back to sleep. When I got back to the bedroom I found Helen crying, "No, not yet, please don't leave, not yet" and I looked around and saw that Derek and Devon were getting dressed to go. "Please" Helen begged, "Please, just once more each, just once more." The two looked at each other and then undressed. I watched for another hour as the guys rotated from mouth to pussy to ass and then Derek and Devon did some thing that blew me away. They fucked Helen in her pussy at the same time - she had two cocks in her pussy! - and Helen went crazy. She screamed, hollered, yelled and had another orgasm. I looked over at Ty, "You and me next?"

"Shit yes man, I got to try that."

When Derek and Devon were done Ty and me took their place. First I fucked her for a bit and then stayed still while Ty fucked her and then we just kept taking turns until Ty came and pulled out. With Ty gone I pushed Helen back on the bed and fucked her as hard as I could until I came. I got up to go to the bathroom and Tyrone got on the bed.

When I got back to the bedroom Ty was lying on his back and Helen was kneeling over him sucking him off. I had a choice - ass or pussy - and I said, "Fuck it, why not both?" I moved up behind her and slid into her wet pussy and she pushed back at me and moaned around Tyrone's cock. After five minutes I pulled out of her and she cried out, "No, don't stop, not yet damn it" but the cries stopped when I pushed myself into her ass. She started squealing and I started fucking her butt as hard as I could. It took me almost ten minutes to cum and by then Ty had cum and had gone off to shower. Helen was telling me to fuck her, "Make me cum you bastard. Fuck my ass, make me cum one more time." She did and then I did and then I fell down on the bed next to her almost exhausted.

Helen fell forward on the bed and then she rolled over and the two of us were lying next to each other, breathing hard and looking up at the ceiling. Then I rolled over and went down on her and sucked the juices of seven men out of her cunt. She kicked and screamed and held my head against her box until she had an orgasm and I'd had enough. After maybe a minute of silence Helen said, "You are a miserable, no good, rotten bastard for drugging me, but I'm glad that you did. I haven't felt this fucking satisfied since my last frat party gangbang in college."

Ty had come into the room and he said, "So you are no stranger to gangbangs?"

"God no. I was the biggest slut on campus for four years. I'd forgotten how much I loved it. What did you plan on doing with the tape, blackmail me into doing it again?"

"Kind of. Not blackmail you into doing it again, not that we would mind doing it again, but to by your silence."

"How's that?"

"The theory is that we show you loving it and tell you if you tell your husband and he comes looking for us every one of your neighbors and relatives gets a copy showing you begging for it."

"Well you won't need it for that. What I want to know is when can we do it again?"

"You want to do it again?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"You tell us when."

"I can't do it too often or my pussy would get so big that my hubby wouldn't be able to feel the sides and I don't dare let him find out. How about same time next week?"

Ty and I looked at each other and smiled.

++++++++++++++

Ty and I were sitting in the living room watching the tape of Sandy while Helen was taking a shower. We had intended to turn it off before Helen came in the room, but we were so wrapped up in it that we didn't hear when the shower was shut off. "Holy shit! I don't believe it." Helen had come into the room and had seen the tape and we hadn't heard her. "I just don't believe it. Little Miss Goody Two Shoes with a cock in every hole - that's just so priceless."

"You don't like her?"

"Oh I like her, it's just that everyone thinks she's the perfect mother, the perfect wife and the perfect little homemaker. It's just a shock to see that she is just as big a pig as I am. How many others have you done this with?"

"You are just the second," I said and Tyrone laughed, "And I hope you aren't the last."

"Maybe I can help you."

"What?"

"Maybe I can help you. My next door neighbor Beverly is a little snot. I'd like to see her with a cock in every hole." She looked at me, "I noticed that with the exception of you all the others were black. Is there some significance in that?"

"No, not really. Those were just the ones Ty could reach on short notice."

"Can you get some Mexicans?"

"I suppose, why?"

"Beverly and her husband hate Mexicans. They are always harping on how the "fucking spics" are taking all the jobs and ruining the economy. I would love to see her fucked silly by a couple of dozen of them."

I looked at Ty and he looked back at me and shrugged, "I don't know about that many, but I can probably come up with three or four. How does she feel about blacks?"

"I'm not sure, but if she is that rabid about Mexicans I can't imagine that she is overly fond of blacks."

"Okay, we will get her a mixture. When do you want to do this?"

"The sooner the better. But for now I need to get out of here. I don't have any clean diapers for Sasha and I need to get home."

I walked her to the door and as she was leaving she said, "You are still an asshole, but you aren't a bad fuck. On days you aren't running a gangbang could I stop by for a quickie or three?"

"What about your hubby?"

"Fuck him. You have that relaxing waterfall and you scratch an itch that he hasn't scratched in years to say nothing about the absolutely marvelous way you eat pussy."

"The gate to the backyard is never locked. Make yourself at home."

She kissed me and I watched as she headed on down toward her end of the street.