The Baby Carriage Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
Come join him in his back yard.
1.8k words
4.35
48.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit the Safeway on my way home from work and picked up some stuff that I never thought I would ever buy. Baby oil, baby powder, and diapers - Huggies and Pampers (I couldn't decide which was better so I got both) - and some baby bottles and formula. I wanted to be prepared for the next time I had a baby to deal with. When I got home I saw a great looking pair of legs sticking out in front of one of the deck chairs. Because of the high back I couldn't tell who it was so I put the coffee on and when it was ready I poured it into a carafe and put it on a tray with two cups, cream and sugar and went out to see who my visitor might be.

As the door opened a head looked around the chair and I saw that it was Sandy. As I set the tray down on the table in front of her she looked up at me and said, "Is it safe to drink this time?" I poured myself a cup from the carafe and took a sip, "Life is just a series of taking chances sweetie. I might be drugging myself to drug you, you'll never know unless you have a sip." She looked at me for several seconds and then she poured herself a cup, added cream and took a sip. She set the cup down and looked at me for several more seconds.

"I'll bet you are surprised to see me here."

I just looked at her and waited.

"Well, you can't be any more surprised than I am. I've spent the better part of the last week taking my walks in the other direction just to avoid coming past your house. Now I'm here and I don't know why. Do you know why I'm here?"

I thought about her question and then said, "No, not really. It could be one of several things. You could be worried about the tape we made and what we might do with it. You might be worried that none of the guys used condoms and that you might have been made pregnant or gotten a disease. I don't know about the pregnancy thing, but before we started to do this Ty and all the guys had themselves tested, for our sake as much as yours. Maybe you just want to watch the tape. You did say before you left that if you wanted to see it you could always come here to do it. And while I admit that it is a remote possibility, you may have come here to ask if you can do it again."

"How about all of the above except for the last one."

"Where are the babies?"

"Sleeping in the shade over by the gate."

"Go get them and bring them inside while I set up the VCR."

After Sandy got the babies settled she sat down next to me on the couch and I hit the play button and settled back to watch Sandy watch herself.

I watched for ten minutes as she went from calm and curious to hot and bothered. First it was a hand to her breast and I watched as she slowly began to caress it. Then it was shifting and opening her legs and dropping a hand to rub her mound. Then came the heavy breathing and the hard rubbing. I didn't even think she knew I was there anymore. Just to see I took out my rapidly hardening cock and just sat there with it standing straight up and waving in the air. Several minutes went by and then I saw her glance over and see it. She quickly turned her head back to the TV and then for the next two minutes she would glance over and quickly turn away. Then, with a sudden "Oh God" she turned and her head went down into my lap and her mouth swallowed my dick.

I just sat there and let her give me a blow job for several minutes and then I reached out and took the bottom of her tee shirt and pulled it up until I could get to her bra straps. I unsnapped the bra and then I reached under it and cupped her tit in my hand and started rolling the nipple between my fingers and she moaned. I pushed her away from me and she got a hurt look on her face. I pushed her back on the couch and started to pull her shorts down and the hurt look changed to one of lust. As soon as her shorts and panties were off she spread her legs wide and moaned, "Hurry, please hurry."

I pushed my cock at her hole and she was tight, very tight and I pulled back from her and went down on her. In less than a minute she had her hands wound in my hair and was pulling my face into her cunt even as she pushed it up at my face. I kept at her until I thought she was wet enough and then I moved back up. When the head of my cock split her pussy she grabbed my ass and her nails bit into me. To hell with going slow I thought and I rammed my cock into her until my pubic bone hit hers and then I started fucking her as hard as I could. Her heels were drumming against the back of my legs and her head was rolling from side to side as she made noises that defy description. Whatever they were I knew that it meant that she was really into it and so was I. Unfortunately I was too into it and I came before I really wanted to. She wasn't near ready and she cried out "No, not yet, please not yet" as I pulled out of her. I quickly went down on her and began to slurp my cum out of her cunt as I tried to get her off with my mouth. I worked hard at it until I was rewarded by her grabbing my hair and pulling me into her pussy while she screamed and came loud enough to wake up her sleeping babies. I nibbled on her clit as I waited for her to come down from her high and then I pulled away from her so she could get up and go take care of her crying kids.

It was about twenty minutes later when she walked back into the bedroom and as I watched her approach my cock started to rise up.

"Oh my, ready already? It takes my husband almost half an hour before he can go again."

I didn't point out that it had been almost that long since I came in her. If she wanted to think I was a stud who was I to deny it? I reached up and pulled her down to me and kissed her. Our tongues dueled for a bit and then Sandy broke the kiss, "This is wrong, I shouldn't be doing this. I love my hus..." and I shut her up by kissing her again and shoving my tongue in her mouth. Then I slid my hand down her naked belly and used my fingers on her pussy to try and build a fire again. She moaned and her tongue darted into my mouth and in a minute she was squirming against my hand. I broke the kiss and got up from the couch and pulled her after me as I walked around behind the couch. I bent her forward over the back of the couch and entered her from behind. I fucked her slowly for several minutes to get my cock nice and wet and then I pulled out of her cunt and pushed myself slowly into her ass. She hissed out a "Yesssssss" as I worked my way in and then I started to fuck her nice and easy.

Sandy was moaning as my dick worked back and forth in her ass and then the moans turned to crying. I looked down and saw tears running down her cheeks. Alarmed, I stopped fucking her and she cried out, "No, don't stop, please don't stop."

"Why are you crying, am I hurting you?"

"No, just fuck me, please honey, please just fuck my ass."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, everything. This is wrong, I love my husband, but I can't stop thinking about the other day and what I did and how much I loved it."

I slowed down and was just doing a slow back and forth so she could talk. I liked where this seemed to be going."

"It's wrong, so wrong, I love Barry and yet I gloried in being a fuck crazy slut. God help me I loved it, I loved it and I want to do it again. It's wrong, but I've never felt so alive in my life. It's wrong and I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't help myself."

"Should I call Tyrone?"

She didn't answer so I stopped stroking into her and said, "Sandy, do you want me to call Tyrone?"

She was silent for a second and then she moaned, "Yes, please call Tyrone."

"Anyone else?"

This time the answer came just a little quicker, "Maybe one or two more."

I smiled to myself as I picked up the pace and pounded her asshole. I came and left her still bent over the couch as I went to the bathroom to wash off my dick and then I got my cell phone and made the call.

++++++++++++++

It was two in the afternoon before Sandy left to go home. Tyrone had managed to round up three other guys on short notice and the five of us banged Sandy for almost four hours. Between bouts with Sandy's mouth, pussy and ass I had to feed and change Sandy's two kids and I was starting to feel like I should advertise myself as a baby sitter. The last thing I did before Sandy left was go down on her and try to suck all the goo out of her and just like the first time she went nuts on me and got me so excited that I had to fuck her one more time.

As Sandy was pushing her baby carriage down the street I asked Ty how long he thought it would last before her husband caught on to what was happening. "Don't know dude, but I hope it's a long, long time. We still on for tomorrow?"

"Far as I know. Helen said to plan on nine o'clock. Can you have everybody here by eight-thirty? She doesn't want to waste a lot of time."

"We still have to wait ten minutes Ampth for the to kick in."

"Yeah, but only on Bev. Helen won't be taking any and she wants to go as soon as she gets here."

"I'll see what I can do my man, I'll just have to see what I can do."