The Baby Carriage Tales Ch. 05

Story Info
Fun with the neighbor ladies.
2.6k words
4.29
51.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have been better off staying home over the weekend. The weather was lousy and the fishing sucked. Then at work Sunday night there was an accident that shut the line down for half an hour and then for the rest of the night the supervisors were total assholes as they pushed everyone to try and catch up.

When I got home I was surprised to find my driveway and the street in front of the house filled with cars. I'd forgotten about Helen having told me to make sure I had help on Monday morning. I'd set it up with Ty before leaving for the weekend and then had forgotten about it. I walked through the house and looked out onto the deck and I wasn't surprised to see Helen and the guys out there, but I was somewhat surprised to see Sandy out there also. When I unlocked the back door to the deck I was greeted with yells of "It's about time" and "What kept you" and then everyone trooped into the house and headed for the bedroom. The girls stopped long enough to kiss me on the cheek and give me instructions. Helen said, "I'm weaning Sasha from breast feeding so there are three bottles in the diaper bag" and then Devon picked her up and carried her away. Next Sandy told me that the red bottles were for Mikey and the blue bottles were for Dawn and then she kissed me on the cheek again and ran after everyone else leaving me feeling like I was running a day care for sluts.

I did get a couple of blow jobs and a couple of fucks between feedings and diaper changes, but not near as many of either as I would have liked. I did get to do my favorite part and do a clean up on both Helen's and Sandy's cream pies. Doing it gave me a hard on and then I had the unique experience of two women fighting over who would get it. Sandy won the coin toss and when we were done and I was lying on the bed between the two of them they started talking about who they could bring in next. I immediately spoke up and put in my two cents worth. I told them it needed to be someone who didn't have any kids. "I'm tired of everyone else having all the fun while I'm stuck with feeding babies and changing diapers."

Sandy said, "I don't know anyone on the street without kids who doesn't work, do you?"

"Well" said Helen, "There is one, but I don't know if I can get her to come up here. I guess I can try."

"Well then, how about this. Next time I'll watch the kids so you can fuck until you get tired and then you can watch them while I play, okay?"

Helen agreed and I said that it sounded like a plan. Sandy looked at her watch, "I've got time for one more if you can get it up." Helen laughed and said, "And I thought I was a slut."

++++++++++++++++

Tuesday was uneventful, but on Wednesday the front doorbell rang and when I answered it I found a very nervous looking Bev standing there.

"Can I come in?"

She kept looking around and I finally figured out that she was afraid she would be seen going into the house of the neighborhood bachelor. I stepped aside and let her in. I offered her coffee and she said no. She was looking around and she said, "Is anyone else here?"

When I said no, that I was alone I saw the disappointment on her face, "But I guess that I could make some calls." I took her by the hand and led her over to the couch. "Here, sit down next to me and show me how happy it would make you if I were to call some people." I took my cock out and waved it at her a couple of times. "Come on Bev, show me how bad you want me to make some calls."

Bev looked down at my cock, back up at my face and then back down at my cock. I picked up my cell phone and showed it to her and she reached over and took hold of my cock and started stroking it.

I punched Tyrone's number into the phone and when he answered I said, "Ty old buddy, Bev's here and she's unhappy that I'm alone. Can you help the poor girl out?" Then to Bev I said, "I am going to need some help, aren't I?" Bev moaned and started to work my cock faster. "And Ty, Bev is partial to hot Mexican cock, see what you can do for her, okay?" I disconnected and said, "That is what you wanted, isn't it?" She nodded her head yes. "Then show some appreciation girl - suck my cock."

Bev sucked me off twice and fucked me twice before Tyrone showed up. He had Derek and Devon with him and told us that Carlos, Manulito, Juan and Francisco were on the way. Bev was an insatiable fucking slut and for the next four hours she was never without a cock in her somewhere. Around two-thirty the last of the guys left and I settled down to do my clean-up chores which only served to get me hard again and for the next hour it was repetition. Fuck Bev, suck Bev, get hard again and then do it all over again. Sometime around three forty-five Bev and I feel asleep.

++++++++++++++++

I woke up and Bev was still in bed next to me. I glanced at the clock, saw that it was nine-thirty and I panicked. I grabbed Bev's shoulder and shook it. She was slow to wake up and I shook her again. She sat up and asked what was wrong and I told her we were in a shit load of trouble.

"Why?"

"Because it is almost ten o'clock! What are you going to tell your husband when you get home?"

"Nothing. He's not home. He's out of town and won't be home until tomorrow night."

"Don't you have to be there when he calls?"

"The cheap bastard never calls home when he's on a trip. He won't waste money on a long distance call." She reached down and put her hand on my cock, "But since we are awake do you suppose we could find something to do?"

I call in sick to work and then I called Tyrone and told him to stop by in the morning. "And Ty? Bev says please don't come alone."

It was the first time in six years that I'd had a woman in my bed all night, but I got damned little sleep.

Ty arrived at seven-twenty with Carlos, Juan and Francisco and Manulito showed up ten minutes later. I sent them all up stairs and then I went out onto the deck, turned on the waterfall and then sat there sipping coffee. I didn't expect that I would be joining the crew upstairs because, quite frankly, in the last twenty-four hours Bev had drained me dry. I knew I would get the cream pie when everyone was gone, but I seriously doubted that my dick was going to get hard again for a while.

I was feeding the fish when a voice behind me said, "And just how is my favorite cum sucker today?"

I turned and saw Helen standing there with an extremely tall and well-built blonde. "I brought you what you asked for sweetie. Cindy is a young housewife with no kids and I left mine with Sandy. So, you have two of us to play with and no interruptions. Best of all, as you should be able to tell from the way I'm talking, Cindy won't need any coffee."

There was a moment of silence and then Helen said, "What's the matter sweetie? You don't look happy to see us."

"Well I guess that I'm embarrassed because you caught me at a bad time. I don't think that I can perform."

"Bullshit! Take it out sweetie and let Super Slut Helen at it. I'll have you up in no time and if I can't do it I'll bet that one look at Cindy's naked bod will do it. Go ahead honey, show him the goods."

Cindy looked hesitantly at me and then at Helen. Helen said, "Go ahead honey. We talked about this and this is what you need. No emotional entanglements, nothing to get in the way of your love for your hubby, just a no frills fuck for the sake of sex."

Cindy glanced nervously at me and then I saw determination in her eyes and she began to unbutton her blouse. Helen said, "This is prime stuff and you owe me big time for getting you first crack at her." Cindy was indeed prime stuff. Six feet tall, 140 pounds and a rack to die for. As Cindy stripped I got the full story from Helen. Cindy had gone to the alter a virgin, got hooked on having sex everyday for a year and then the cowboy in the White House had called up Cindy's husband's National Guard unit and had sent him over the big pond to get sand in his shorts. Cindy went from daily to nothing over night and she hadn't seen or touched a cock in almost six months. Cindy lived next door to Helen and one morning over coffee Cindy had cried the blues to Helen and Helen had spent the next two weeks convincing Cindy that being a faithful little housewife was a waste of time. "Save your love for your hubby sweetie, but give your body what it is crying out for." Finally Cindy's sexual frustration had become so overpowering that she had agreed to come with Helen to my place.

Cindy was finally naked and standing in front of me. She was magnificent and I'm ashamed to say that even though my cock twitched a time or two it just would rise to the occasion. "I'm sorry ladies, but I'm embarrassed to have to tell you that I can't help you."

Helen gave me a funny look and said, "You're telling me that you can't get it up?"

I opened the bathrobe and displayed my limp manhood and Helen said, "I can take care of that sweetie." She knelt between my legs and went to work on me. She tried for several minutes and she did manage to get it half-hard, but she never got it hard enough that it would penetrate anything. She looked up at me, "What's wrong?"

"Bev has drained me dry."

"When was she here?"

"She got here at eight yesterday morning and she hasn't left yet."

"Bev is here?"

"Yeah. Her husband went out of town for two days. We spent all day yesterday and all last night doing the horizontal bop and she didn't leave me with anything for you girls."

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs with Tyrone and her platoon of Mexican lovers."

Helen looked over at Cindy, "Well honey, I only intended for you to have sex with stud here, but since he can't let's go upstairs and see what we can find" and she took Cindy by the hand and led her into the house.

I could have cried. Two great looking women, no babies to get in the way, and I couldn't get it up. I spent the next half-hour sipping coffee and feeding fish and then I went upstairs to see what was going on. Tyrone and Carlos were trying to keep up with Bev and Francisco and Juan were keeping Helen occupied

And Manulito was buried to the hilt in Cindy. I didn't see anymore signs of hesitation or reluctance on Cindy's part - all I saw was enthusiasm. It was kind of funny, in an erotic sort of way, watching short, stocky Manulito on top of six foot tall Cindy. With her arms and legs wrapped around Manulito you could hardly even see him. I stood and watched as all five guys sampled Cindy at least once and around two the guys started getting ready to leave. When the guys were gone Helen said, "Even though you can't get it up you can still play vacuum cleaner, right?"

++++++++++++++++

That was sixteen months ago and a lot has happened since then. Between Sandy and Helen they brought five more young married mothers into my backyard to see the pond and waterfall and I managed to get three more on my own. Four of them come back from time to time, one of them comes back at least once a week and two of them have never been seen on my end of the street since. One of them still pushes her baby buggy past the front of my house, but on the other side of the street and she never fails to give the house or me the finger as she goes by. None of them ever told their husbands, at least not that I know of, although I suppose there could be one or two husbands out there lying in wait.

It did get a little tight once when one of the women got pregnant and they baby was born black. She ran for her parents and stayed with them until her divorce was final and her husband had split and then one day I came home to find the baby lying on my doorstep. Who was I going to complain to? I named him Andy and I tell people that I adopted him. Derek and Devon are constantly arguing over which of them the kid favors, but I'd put my money on Tyrone.

Bev ran away with Carlos or Juan or maybe both of them.

Cindy stopped by three or four times a week until her husband came home and then she stopped. She did come see me once when he went on a three day hunting trip, but I haven't seen her now in over six months.

Helen got home one day to find her husband waiting for her demanding to know where she had been. Even though I had cleaned her pussy out before she left my house she'd taken so much that the crotch of her shorts was soaked and he noticed it. She is living with me now and she has been hinting at marriage. I already know that any wife of mine is going to have to be a slut so she has a foot in the door there, but I can't commit. Why, since she seems so perfect for me? Well, it seems that one day Sandy decided to have a moment of truth. She told her husband that even though she loved him she needed more sex than he could provide. Then she told him about her gangbangs (but not where she had them-thank God) and he tossed her out on the street. She is also living with me and every time Helen brings up the marriage business Sandy pipes up with, "Not so fast you round-heeled slut, I saw him first." The two of them are still fucking Tyrone and the boys into the ground and show no signs of ever letting up.

Tyrone's brother wants to join our little group so he can see first hand how the compound he discovered works, but Ty isn't too keen on the idea. He says his bother is a bit of a tight ass and he doesn't think he will fit in.

I don't know what I'm going to do with regard to Sandy and Helen, but until I make up my mind there is this sweet looking redhead who has just moved into the neighborhood. She pushes her baby carriage past my house about nine-fifteen every morning. I need to find out how she feels about ponds and waterfalls.