The Babysitter

Story Info
Jack finally gets the babysitter.
2.9k words
4.46
365.3k
91
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers

Jack Marlin pulled the car into the drive and switched off the engine. He looked at his wife, who sat huddled against the passenger door. They had been at a company party when she began to get a migraine headache, which, thankfully, didn't happen often. And when it did, she couldn't do anything but take a painkiller and go to bed where she would stay until the following morning.

He helped her out of the car and along the walk to the front door of their two-story home. Inside, he hung her coat in the hall closet, then led her down the hall to the stairs. Jana Morgan, a petite eighteen-year-old girl who lived down the street and baby sat the twins when they were out, came into the hall. A look of concern quickly crossed the young girl's face when she saw Cathy.

"Migraine?" she asked softly.

"Yes," Jack answered.

"I'll call home."

It wasn't very often when Cathy got a bad migraine but, when she did, Jana usually called home to tell her parents she would be spending the night with the Marlin's to help with the five-year-old twins. Jack told her he'd be down when he took care of Cathy and thanked her for her help.

Once his wife had taken a painkiller and was in bed, Jack went into the master bath and showered. As he stood under the warm water, an image of Jana flooded into his head. As he pictured her in his mind's eye, he felt his cock begin to grow until it was a hard, throbbing eight inches. He could see her pretty oval face framed with short red hair, her green eyes and cupid mouth. He could almost feel her small, soft body under his as he slowly fucked her little pussy. She was intoxicating.

For two years he and Jana had toyed with each other but he hadn't let it go further than that because of her age. Now that she was eighteen he had decided to call her bluff. He wondered if she would refuse him, when he attempted to seduce her. He hoped not. He'd wanted her for too long and tonight was the first opportunity he'd had to have her.

Jack quickly finished his shower, dried and pulled on a robe. He decided not to wear underwear and slipped into the hall without disturbing Cathy. When he got to the den, Jana was on the sofa. She had changed into a short nightgown and robe she kept at the Marlins' house for just such a time. He walked to the sofa and sat down beside her.

"How's Cathy?" she asked.

"She'll be alright," he answered. "Just another migraine.

"Oh, I hope so."

Concern etched her pretty face and Jack took the opportunity to wrap an arm around her slender shoulders and hug her. She hugged him back but Jack knew that there wasn't anything sexual about it. His cock twitched when her robe parted a little and revealed a soft, tan thigh. As he looked he understood that he was going to have to make the first move and he decided that being subtle about his intentions might not work. Besides, she didn't seem to be in the same sexy mood she usually was in because of Cathy.


"So, how was your night," he asked as he smoothly slipped a hand between her thighs.

Jana looked at him, a startled expression on her face. He smiled soothingly and gently squeezed her slim, firm thigh. The color in her cheeks turned a soft pink as she averted her eyes for a moment.

"It...It was alright," she stammered quietly. "I, um, watched cartoons with the twins and, ah, we, um, played some games and stuff. It was the usual."

"You're good for the kids, Jana," Jack said as he gently caressed her soft thigh, the tips of his fingers making tiny, light circles. "They love you."

"I-I love them, too."

Jack slowly inhaled a deep breath while he enjoyed the delicious feel of her silky skin. His pulse raced with thoughts of the young girl naked and taking his hard, throbbing organ deep inside of her tiny, wet pussy. His cock ached to be touched by her small, soft hand. He decided to ratchet the seduction up a bit.

"You're very pretty," he said in a quiet voice that was husky and filled with lust.

He opened her robe a little more and ran his hand slowly down her leg to her knee, then back up. When his hand stopped the tips of his fingers were not more than two inches from the crotch of her panties. He could see the pink panty crotch and the outline of her puffy pussy mound.

"I…I…don't think we should…be doing this…" Jana's voice was faint, barely audible.

"You're legs are sexy."

"Wh-What about Cathy?"

"She's asleep and won't wake up until morning," he assured her.

"But…"

Jack shifted to one side on the sofa so that he sat at a three-quarter position with her. As he did, his robe came open, revealing his hard cock. Jana's eyes widened when she saw his hard dick, and a tiny gasp came from her mouth.

"Look at my cock, Jana." Jack's voice was husky and deep with desire. "Look at how hard you make it."

"Ohhhhh…"

"Do you like it?"

"It's very…Oh, Mr. Marlin, I don't think we-"

"Touch it, Jana," he husked. "Touch my cock, baby."

Jana raised her eyes to his for a moment then dropped them back to Jack's throbbing hard cock. She bit her bottom lip lightly as she reached a tentative hand to his dick. Jack sucked in a huge breath when he felt her soft fingers close lightly around the fat shaft.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good," he gasped.

"It's so big…"

"I've waited so long for this," he hissed.

Jack wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. She came easily, willingly, and Jack pressed his lips to the young woman's quivering lips. He gently pushed his tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately, their tongues meeting, caressing, licking and tasting. Jack's pulse raced as he slipped out of his robe. Her small petite hand grasped the hard, scorching hot shaft of his fat cock and Jack gasped with delight.

"I…I want you, Mr. Marlin," Jana said in a soft, barely audible whisper. "I want you to fuck me!"

"I want to fuck you so bad, baby," he hissed through clenched teeth.

Jack was beyond excited. Just like that Jana came out of the silent reserve that had held her back a moment ago. For a few minutes she had been shy, but now she was ready and willing, wanting his cock in her little pussy. She stood and quickly undressed, then slipped between Jack's legs. With a grin on her pretty face, she took his cock in one hand, his cum-swollen balls in the other and circled the massive head with the tip of her wet, searing-hot tongue. Jack groaned loudly.

Jana's movements were slow, precise, as she made love to Jack's cock. She took the head into her mouth, sucked it gently, and then took the massive helmet deeper until it touched the back of her mouth. Up and down she bobbed her pretty head while she stared into her older lover's eyes. Jack groaned loudly as the intoxicating feeling of her warm, moist mouth made exquisite love to his cock.

"Your cock is so much bigger than my boyfriend's," she grinned.

"You are such a good little cock sucker," he husked.

"I bet I'll really feel it in my little pussy."

Jana grinned and ran her wet, pink tongue from the base of his thick shaft to the bulbous head, then back again. She licked his fat meat as if it were a lollipop. Jack's sex-glazed eyes were focused on her pretty face, watching with intense lust as her tongue continued to lap at his huge dick. Jana's intense green eyes never left his face as she feasted on his love pole.

A loud groan escaped his lips when she took him back inside and began sucking furiously. Jack grabbed her head and held it tightly while he rocked his hips and fucked her sweet mouth with wild, uncontrolled abandon. Jana began to whimper as she took his cock, feeling the throbbing strength of it as he drove his meat in and out of her frantically sucking mouth.

"I don't think I can hold off any longer, baby," he groaned. "I think I'm gonna cum…Oh, fuck, baby…"

His words excited the young girl and she began sucking him with uncontainable desire, her hungry mouth sucking hard, relentlessly. She squeezed his cum-swollen balls while her pretty head bobbed and twisted on his cock. Tiny mewling sounds came from her mouth as she sucked with frenzied need. Suddenly, without warning, Jack shoved his cock into her mouth one last time as his body stiffened.

"OHHHHH! FUCK, YESSSSS!"

Jana nearly cried out with unconcealed pleasure as his cum shot into her cum-famished mouth. Jack's hands on her head held her motionless as he emptied his balls into her greedy mouth. The teenager felt the hot, thick seed in her mouth and she remained immobile while her older lover's cock continued to fill her to capacity. When she milked the last drop, Jana reluctantly released Jack's cock and sat back on her heels. With her eyes lock on Jack's face, she pushed the thick cum around her tongue and savored the taste before letting it slide slowly down her throat into her tummy.

"You little cum-slut!" he grinned.

"Did you like it?" she asked, returning his grin.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Jack pulled her gently into his lap and cupped a small tit. "I've never cum that hard before!"

"I love sucking cock," she said boldly. "I love a man's cum in my mouth." "You can have my cum any time you want, baby," he groused as he pulled her face to his.

Jack's tongue slipped easily between her lips and he tasted the slight flavor of his cum that lingered in her sweet mouth. They kissed with uninhibited intensity, their faces twisting madly side to side, tongues searching and caressing. Their hands groped, touched, and explored one another. Jack was lost in a mad world of lust each time he felt Jana's small, soft hands touch his skin.

He laid the teen on the sofa and slipped between her legs. His lips and tongue on the soft skin of her perfect thighs brought grunts of desire from her mouth. He stared at her shaved pussy and his eyes filled with rampant desire as he looked at the flawless puffy pussy mound. Without a word Jack pressed his lips to her pussy and began to lick her mound, run his tongue along her wet, pink slit, tongue and tease her sex-swollen clit.

Jana cried out. The young girl began to twist her hips as she reached for his head. She held Jack's head in her hands as she pressed her sopping wet mound hard against his face. Jack slipped a finger into her little fuck hole, then another and heard the satisfying sounds of desire coming from her mouth. Her beautiful eyes were wide with need and filled with the fiery light of her lust.

"Eat my pussy, baby!" she hissed. "Make my pussy cum all over your face!"

Jana's words, her sexy young voice, drove Jack wild and he began to eat her young pussy with a ferocious passion. Jana's small, well-rounded tight ass came off the sofa and she began to buck and writhe under the eager attention of Jack's probing tongue and his sucking lips. She was close, very close. Jack could feel the building of a mighty orgasm within the young girl as he continued to devour her sexy, sopping wet cunt.

"I'M C-C-CUUUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!" she screamed suddenly. "OHHHHH!"

All at once, an immense stream of cum gushed from Jana's pussy, showering Jack's face, as he loved her womanhood. He'd never experienced a woman's orgasm so powerful, so huge before. Her long, slender legs trembled violently as she rode the pinnacle of her orgasm. Then, slowly, she lowered her ass to the sofa and gasped loudly. Jack moved unhurriedly between her legs until he looked down at her flushed, smiling face.

"Thank you," she whispered softly. "That was sooooo good!"

"I could eat your sexy cunt every day," he grinned.

"I hope you do," she replied with a sultry grin.

"Would you like that?"

"MMMMM! Yesssss!"

Jack kissed her and felt her soft lips part to accept his tongue into her willing mouth. She wrapped her slender arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, and kissed him hard. Their eyes were open as they kissed and Jack loved the boldness of her gaze. They nibbled on each other's lips as their tongues explored and caressed.

He kissed her incredibly smooth face and neck, licked and nibbled on her ear lobes. Slowly, as if he had all the time in the world, he tasted her soft skin and reveled in the taste of her young skin on his hot tongue. He dipped down to her tiny tits and began to slowly lick the small globes; her chest heaved under his lips as he made slow, passionate love to her breasts. Jana hissed loudly when Jack sucked a fat, hard nipple deep into his mouth.

"Yesssss!" she cried out. "Suck my nipples, baby!"

Jack's teeth bit lightly into a nipple and Jana stiffened. She whimpered and moaned each time his teeth nibble her hard, sensitive flesh. She could feel the massive head of his cock, covered with slick pre cum as it lay against her smooth, flat tummy. The head rested no more than a few inches above her slick wet slit.

"I can't wait, baby!" Jana's eyes were wide with uncontrolled lust as she looked at her lover. "I need your cock! Please…ram it into my cunt! Make me feel it!"

"Ohhhhh, baby!" Jack groused. "You want me to fuck you, Jana?"

"Yesssss! Please fuck meeeee!"

Jack reached between their bodies and took his hard cock into one hand, then moved the head up and down the wet, greasy slit to lubricate it. Each time the giant head touched Jana's sex-swollen clit, she cried out with pleasure. Low, sultry grunts and gasping whimpers came from Jana's mouth as her eyes pleaded with him to take her pussy with his hard dick.

"I've waited two years for you to fuck me, Jack," she whimpered. "Please don't make me wait any more."

"You like it hard, baby?" Jack's voice was low and course with lust. "You like to be fucked hard?"

"Yesssss! Make me feel you, baby! Make my little cunny feel your big penis!"

A loud, explosive gasp, followed by a scream and a long, gut-wrenching moan, came from Jana as Jack suddenly lunged forward. All at once, it felt like her pussy was being split apart as his massive cock rammed forcefully into her cunny. He withdrew his cock until only the head remained and rammed it back into her. His hips rocked hard and fast, each thrust quick and measured. Jana's long legs tightened around his waist as she brought his face to hers. She began to suck greedily on his tongue while Jack continued to slam-fuck her pussy.

"You like that, Jana?" he asked in a breathless voice.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she hissed. "Oh, Jack! Oh, Jack! Oh, Jack, my baby! Yesssss, baby! I love your big penis! Fuck my cunt hard!"

"MMMMM! You make me so hot, baby?"

"You ever think about fucking me before?"

"All the time," he relied huskily. "I jack off thinking about you!"

"Now you don't have to jack off any more," she said as she nibbled his bottom lip. "Now you can fuck my cunt anytime you want!"

Jack was fucking her hard and forcefully. His balls slapped her sexy little ass with a resounding sound that was loud in the room. Her pussy made loud sucking noises as Jack's cock thrust in and out of it. They kissed with wild abandon, as each grew closer to a mind-numbing climax. Their bodies were locked together in a primitive ritual as old as man.

"I want you to cum with me," she said breathlessly. "I want to feel your hot cum shoot inside my cunny when I cum."

"I'm close, baby!"

"Me too." Jana arched her back to give him more access to her sopping wet pussy. The look in her eyes told Jack that she was about to climax.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" he groaned.

He shoved his dick into her three more times, then stiffened as wads of thick, white cum exploded into her cum-greedy pussy. Jana cried out as her own orgasm took over her slender body and wracked her with a deliriously, electrifying sensation. Her pussy was filled to capacity with the most gorgeous cock she'd have seen; now it overflowed with his thick, hot seed. Jacks' lips were pressed hard against hers and loud groans of pleasure entered into her mouth.

"Oh, baby!" she whimpered as they collapsed together on the sofa.

"OHHHHH!" he gasped breathlessly.

"Do we have an encore?" she asked softly with a smile.

"We have all night, Jana," he said as he lightly kissed her soft, yielding lips. "I don't want to stop fucking you, baby."

They lay together for a long while, talking, kissing, caressing and exploring one another. They made love twice more before six o'clock finally rolled around, and each time was as intense and breathtaking as the first. Their bodies seemed to be made for each other as they lay together, each one wondering if there would be other nights like this one.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers