The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She just needs some practice is all," Carol said as Bob pulled his cock from Beth's mouth and shoved it back into her pussy. "Try to suck on my clit while he's fucking me," she said, lowering her face back to Beth's pussy.

Beth felt her head spin as she tried to grasp everything, then found herself with Carol's big clit between her lips, the shaft of Bob's cock sliding along her cheek and lips as he fucked her, slurping on the juices that were leaking out from around his cock as he fucked Carol. Once again Bob pulled his cock from Carol's pussy and pushed it down for her to suck, this time opening her mouth for it, feeling her pussy flooding with juices as it filled her mouth, slick with Carol's spicy juices. She actually felt a sense of disappointment when he pulled it from her mouth to continue fucking Carol.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah," Bob grunted as Beth sucked on the junction of his cock and Carol's pussy, realizing just as he pulled it out, spurting cum, and pushed it down into her mouth, that what she had been tasting was his cum leaking from around his cock as he came in Carol's pussy.

Momentarily stunned, Beth found herself gulping down a mouthful of cum, then actively sucking on his cock, trying to siphon the cum from his balls as he continued to cum, finally gasping for breath when he stopped cumming and pulled his spent cock from her mouth.

"Well, you're a regular little cum eater, aren't you," Bob laughed as she gasped for breath, licking her lips and scraping some escaped cum from her cheek into her mouth.

"Yes," Beth replied, flushing, moaning and arching her hips as she came yet again as Carol continued to feast on her pussy.

"Well, there's some more in Carol's pussy for you," Bob said, stroking his cock in his hand.

And there was, which Beth found to be delicious, the combination of Carol's pussy juices and Bob's cum, lapping it up and slurping on her until there was no more.

"Well, that was certainly a welcome surprise," Carol said, rolling off of Beth and smiling at Bob. "I thought that you were done for the night."

"Not with pussy waiting, never," Bob replied, laughing.

"You should taste Beth's," Carol said. "She's just delicious."

"I'm not surprised in the least," Bob said, laying down. "Alice has one of the tastiest pussies that I've ever eaten. Of course her daughter will be just as delicious."

"You...you've eaten my mother's pussy?" Beth asked, still not daring to believe it.

"More times than I can count," Bob replied. "Fucked her, too."

"We've been having sex with your parents for years, since you were a little girl," Carol explained.

"I didn't even realize that they had sex," Beth said.

"You're here, aren't you?" Bob laughed. "Since you sucked my cock so nicely, I owe you. You want me to eat your pussy?"

"Really?!" Beth exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. "You...you want to?"

"Hell, yes," Bob replied. "I'll even fuck you, too. What do you say?" he asked.

"You don't mind?" she asked Carol.

"Of course not," Carol replied. "Be my guest."

"You even look like your mother, except hers is as smooth as a baby's ass," Bob said as he maneuvered her to straddle his face, reaching up to fill his hands with her breasts.

"Oh, god!" Beth gasped when she felt his tongue spear up between her lips into her, her whole body trembling as she immediately came.

"Hey, you're a regular juice machine," Bob gasped several minutes later, smiling up at her. "And every bit as delicious as your mother."

"You really know how to do that, eat pussy," Beth gasped, aftershocks rippling through her body.

"I've had lots of practice," Bob said. "You ready to feel my cock in this sweet pussy?" he asked.

"It's really big," Beth said with trepidation. "I-I've never had one that big."

"Then you fuck me," Bob said. "That way you can control how much you take and how fast. What do you say?"

"O-okay," Beth replied, flushing, then sliding backwards until she was straddling his hips, reaching down with trembling hands to hold his raging cock. "It's really big," she said.

"Your pussy is made for it," Bob assured her. "Go ahead."

Lifting up, Beth guided the head of his cock to her pussy, nestling the head at the entrance and sinking down onto it a bit, moaning as she felt it stretch her.

"Go nice and slow," Carol coached her. "Take a bit, ride that much up and down a few times, then try to take some more. There's no hurry."

"Oh, this is so amazing," Beth gasped as she slowly worked her pussy down onto Bob's cock. "It feels so good."

"Your pussy feels fantastic, nice and tight," Bob assured her. "You're almost there."

"Oh, my god, I did it," Beth gasped a minute or so later when she found herself sitting on Bob, his entire cock ensconced deep in her pussy. "I can feel it throbbing in me."

"Go ahead and fuck him now," Carol encouraged, kneeling down to squat over Bob's face, lowering her pussy onto his extended tongue as she watched Beth slowly start to slide her pussy up and down on his cock.

"I didn't realize that fucking was so much work," Beth gasped several minutes later, panting for breath.

"Bob can do some of the work now, I think," Carol said, dismounting his face.

"Oh!" Beth gasped when Bob suddenly rolled her over, ending up on top of her, his cock still buried in her pussy, her legs up against his chest. "It's so big," she gasped when he started fucking her.

"Do you want him to stop?" Carol asked.

"No, no, never," Beth replied, moaning as her pussy spasmed in orgasm. "This is sooooo good," she gasped.

"I'm going to cum soon," Bob warned after a couple of minutes.

"N-not in me," Beth gasped. "C-can I suck you again?"

"You bet," Bob replied, pulling his cock from her now-gaping pussy and helping her to sit up, smiling when she bent over to take his cock into her mouth, his hands entwined in her hair as his balls exploded and he began blasting cum into her eagerly gulping mouth.

"You...you really cum a lot," Beth gasped when she had finally sucked him dry and sat back.

"But you like it?" Carol asked.

"Oh, yes," Beth replied, her eyes glowing with excitement. "Can you do it again?" she asked.

"Probably not for a while," Bob laughed. "That's already twice in a short time."

"Beth, how do you feel about Bob and I teaching you about sex, how to do things?" Carol asked. "Would you like that?"

"You'd do that?" Beth asked. "You wouldn't mind?"

"You deserve to be the best that you can be," Carol replied. "I'm sure that we can help you, if you trust us, that is."

"Oh, but I do," Beth said. "You're...you're...just the best!"

Beth found that she was walking slower the next day as she left to ride her bicycle home, grateful for the fact that her parents had already left for work. Twice more during the night Bob had fucked her while Carol sat on her face, letting her eat her pussy, each time letting her suck him off when he was ready to cum. She felt like a person reborn and thought that her face would split from smiling so much.

"You've been spending a lot of time with the Jenkins," Alice said to her about a week later when she entered the kitchen.

"Jimmy is just so adorable," Beth said, having prepared for something like this. "I just love stopping by to see him."

"Is that so?" Alice asked, reaching out and scraping a blob of Bob's cum from her chin onto her finger, then holding it up for her to see, her face flushing crimson. "I can't say that I blame you," she said, her eyes locked with Beth's as she brought her finger to her mouth and softly sucked the cum from it.

12