The Babysitter: Female Version

Story Info
A high school girl gets a visit from her old sitter.
8.5k words
4.16
101.8k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
616 Followers

A few words on this one. This is a first for me, as while I have had this story laid out for a long time, I was unsure whether I wished to feature a male or female protagonist, so I decided, why not both? So I'm going to be making two versions of this story, one with the lead as a boy, and one with the lead as a girl. This is the girl version.

However, the female co-protagonist—or antagonist, rather—and title character will be the same in both versions, a girl both times (if you've read my stories before, then you know me). So, this being the girl variant also makes it the lesbian variant.

2021 update: the female/lesbian version of the story was published on 11/25/14, and remained on the site in its original intact condition for six years. In February 2021, it seems that now its flashback scene has been deemed inappropriate, and now goes against publishing guidelines. For a few reasons, I wish to keep the story viewable and so have decided to comply, thus removing the offending scene—also denoting where such action has been taken. If you would like to read the cut scene, please comment or contact me privately, and I'll send it to you. Kindest as always regards, Smokey

* * * * *

May 20th, 3:12 p.m.

For Cameron DeVane, life as a teenager was simple, fun and practically carefree.

She was eighteen, a senior in high school. She hadn't much trouble studying or getting good grades, she had a healthy cadre of friends, and was also a cheerleader for the school football team. She didn't have a steady girlfriend at the time, but she loved dating, and young ladies held what seemed a high interest in her. It was mid-late May, and she was trying to decide on colleges after graduating.

But first she had to get through finals, an idea which was beginning to stress her out just a bit.

On Monday, Cameron confirmed the scheduling of all of her final exams, and planned out a rough outline of her studying routine. She calculated it was going to be a lot of work, a lot of all-nighters and a lot of coffee, but it would all pay off in the end.

Her homework was also accumulating. On Tuesday, anticipating a need to chillax a while before doing anything school-related, Cameron came home and flung her backpack on the couch, subsequently plopping right down on the cushion beside it.

"Hey hon!" called her mother, Jean, from the kitchen. "How was school?"

Cameron didn't answer, her mind consumed with academic bombardment, but that was all right; her Mom was used to it. She emerged from the kitchen, stirring something in a bowl.

"I've got some good news for you."

"Great," she wearily muttered. "I could use some good news right about now."

"Your Dad and I are heading out both Thursday and Friday night, so you've got the house for those two whole evenings."

Oh, this was good news. Cameron opened her eyes, her brows jumping. It was not that she viewed them as a disturbance or a nuisance of any kind, it was just that tasks such as studying became much easier in distraction-clearing silence.

Feeling some of her energy replenish already, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Awesome," she exclaimed. "Just the break I needed. I have got to get caught up on the books. Thanks, Mom."

She stood from the sofa, stretched, grabbed her backpack and started down the hall towards her bedroom.

"And that's not all!" she heard her mother add.

"Tell me the rest later!" she shouted back.

"Tori's coming over!"

She stopped dead in her tracks.

Jean and her stirring bowl appeared around the corner as she slowly about-faced.

"Um...say again??"

"Yeah, your old babysitter. Tori Linton. You remember her, don't you? She's coming to see you Friday!"

Cameron stood motionless.

"She...she is?"

"Yeah, she just called. She's in town for the weekend, and she's got Friday free," she continued. "And I said, well, hey, wouldn't it be nice if you could come visit! Y'know, just like she used to. Maybe she could help you study, huh?"

A shiver ran through Cameron's body.

Even the name Tori Linton sent a chill up her spine to this day.

* * * * *

[SCENE DELETED]

* * * * *

May 20th, 3:15 p.m.

Cameron stood motionless in the hall, staring at her Mom. She was saying nothing, so her mother chimed back in.

"Well, won't that be nice? I mean, you two'll be able to catch up on old times!"

Cameron shivered. Her eyes widened. Jean wasn't sure she was correctly reading her reaction.

"...You...do remember Tori, don't you, Cam?"

Her stare descended to the floor.

"Ohhh, yeah...I remember her."

Her mother gave her a wink-point-and-shoot with her finger. "There ya go." She flipped around to return to the kitchen. "I know you guys'll have a great time together."

Cameron didn't think she could just march after her right back into the kitchen and tell Jean about Tori all over again. She and her Dad presumed she'd been blowing the whole thing out of proportion when she was a kid. Even though she was an adult now, the small child as whom a part of them would always see and remember her blinded them to the possibility that she could have been just as serious about anything then as she was now. She didn't see a great deal of success in trying to convince them of such a thing at this point. But perhaps if she were just adamant enough in her insistence...

She thought about it and let it concern her for a while. She consequently didn't get a great deal of studying accomplished on Tuesday, but by dinnertime, she decided she was being silly letting this eat her up inside. After all, it happened when she was just a kid. She'd been a small child, barely in double digits. She was eighteen now—she was grown-up. She was old enough to attend her folks' "grown-up parties" and socialize right along with them, if she so desired. The point was, this was in the past. The distant past. Now that she thought about it again and looked at the situation through older eyes with an older mindset, it almost seemed dumb to be so perturbed by it all. It was a series of reckless childhood misadventures, and that's all it was.

The more she thought about it now, the better and more secure she felt. And her mother might even be right—they probably could have a really good time hanging out together now. Maybe even like those first few times the full decade ago.

Cameron finished supper with her folks Tuesday night, and went straight back to her room to hit the books. She went on to finish out the rest of this, one of her last—as long as everything went according to plan—weeks of her high school career.

* * * * *

May 23rd, 4:06 p.m.

Friday afternoon.

Cameron had gotten an amazing amount of studying accomplished the previous night, so she decided she'd forgive herself if she didn't perform quite as proficiently this evening. Especially since she today had company coming over.

Poring over her impressive array of books of papers, Cameron had laid out everything she'd be needing on the fortunately massive living room coffee table. The perimeter teemed with books, additional study aids, as well as some energetic snacks and libations to keep her alive, and also to offer Tori when she arrived.

Eventually passed through her parents, dolled up, making sure they were all set before they started out the door. Cameron briefly glanced up from her work to see them in their fancy evening garb.

"Hey, you guys look great. Where're ya goin' tonight?"

"Rob and Mindy's," said her Mom.

Ordinarily now that she was grown, they would have asked if she was sure she didn't want to come along, but they knew and appreciated that her finals were coming and that she needed to cram. They were proud of how diligent she was and how much she wanted to ready herself for these momentous exams.

"Oh, cool," she replied. "When're you gonna be back?"

"Oh, not until really late this time," said her Dad. "Maybe past midnight."

"Wow," she commented.

"And we're already late," added her father. "Wanna step on it, Jean?"

"This is as fast as I go, Mitch, you know that," replied her mother. Cameron chuckled with a shake of the head. Her parents tended to chew each other out sometimes, but all in the name of love. They made their departure.

"Well, have a good one," she called to them as her Dad hurried outside.

"You do the same, hon!" encouraged her Mom. "And Tori should be along pretty soon, tell her we said hi."

"Je-ean!" came Mitch's voice from the exterior.

"Gotta roll!" said her Mom.

Slam!

The door closed, the car started, and Cameron was on her own, at least for the moment, to conquer her mountain of studying.

Half an hour or so passed. By the time these thirty minutes had elapsed, she needed a short break. Nature was calling. Down went the pen, and into the bathroom she slipped. She was just about to flush when—

Ding-dong!

Oh, that must be Tori, she thought, giving her hands a quick rinse.

If she were to be honest with herself, she was still just a little wee bit nervous, but she remained cool. She bounded back down the hall, through the living room, turned and yanked on the knob.

Then she remembered that the door was still locked.

Oh, yeah, she realized. Maybe I am just a little more excited and anxious than I'd like to let on.

Click. She popped the now unlocked door open.

The woman who stood before her outside the door was basically a mid-20s version of the girl she'd known as a child, more or less just as she remembered her, but would naturally appear dramatically different to the eyes of an 18-year-old lass than to those of a small child. It suddenly occurred to Cameron for the first time just how...gorgeous she was. She could still see the laughter in those silly smiley eyes, but now she too noticed her long dirty blonde cascades, her slim, curvaceous body, and those hot legs she was then too young to appreciate.

She stammered just a moment and cleared her throat before finally getting some coherent words out for her.

"H—...h-hey! Come on in!"

Tori grinned cordially and familiarly at her. "Thanks, Cam!" she replied. "Good to see ya, babe!" She sauntered in and took a gander around. "Boy, this place sure brings back some memories."

Cameron was still a bit distracted taking in the woman's extraordinary beauty, so at first she just nodded.

"...Oh, yeah, well, y'know, I'm...oh, I'm sorry about the lousy timing, but I'm, well...I'm just really busy studying for my finals."

"Oh, that's cool!" smiled Tori, waving it off, as Cameron returned to her seat in front of the coffee table. "Can I help?"

"Uhhh...maybe. You know anything about thermonuclear physics, medieval warfare or quadratic logarithms?"

Tori's eyebrows arched and her mouth lowered open. Perhaps offering help studying was not the most fruitful of suggestions. She sheepishly darted her eyes about for a moment.

"Y'know what? I've got an even better idea!" she announced. "Why don't I go make us something to eat?" She scampered into the kitchen and began rummaging through the fridge and cabinets.

"Oh, that's okay, you don't have to," Cameron called. "I've got all my snacks and stuff right here: my chips and dip, Doritos, pretzels, Combos, Chex Mix—boom. I'm set."

"Death by sodium!" Tori kidded her. "You may still be an invincible teenager, kiddo, so I'm gonna spare ya the blood pressure jazz for now. But you still need to get some real food in that tummy."

"Always the babysitter," Cameron idly called back.

"And don't you forget it, baby doll."

She continued working, hearing things being moved about in the kitchen. A pot was placed on the stove. Water boiled. A package of something was opened and emptied. The sounds inside the house diminished to Cameron's pen scrawling across the paper, and Tori preparing dinner. Cameron was still managing capably to focus on the studying, make decent progress and commit material to memory, but a part of her mental matter became too now occupied with the company of the lovely lady not twenty feet away in the kitchen.

Hmm... thought the tiny preoccupied part of her mind. Maybe I should...maybe I should ask h—...

No. No, she vetoed. Later. We'll consider it later. No guarantees. Finals are more important right now.

Activity continued silently inside the house, and things were going pretty well. Cameron was keeping up the good work, and was feeling proud of how utterly collected she remained with Tori around. That one overwhelming habit of hers aside—which was mattering a little less each moment—the girl was a princess. Nothing against Stephanie, she thought, but...

Tori eventually emerged from the kitchen carrying a steaming dish. The aroma drew Cameron up from her work.

"Don't gotta come and get it; it's comin' to you!" Tori announced.

"OOOooh, spaghetti!" Cameron's pen dropped.

In front of her into a cleared space on the table Tori was indeed squeezing a hefty, heaping plate of spaghetti and meatballs, lightly dusted with parmesan cheese.

"Knew you like it...naturally."

Cameron's mouth literally began to water.

"I...guess I can take out two minutes for a bite here..."

"'Atta girl," encouraged Tori. "Dig in."

Her voice almost seemed to carry a hint of...

...Seduction, strangely enough.

Well, good food could be seen as a sensual, almost sexy stimulus, in a way...were one hungry enough.

Of course, thought Cameron, that could just be her very gynephilic mind at work, compounded by her empty stomach. Or any number of things, really. Oh, heck, she might have just been imagining things. She grabbed the fork.

It barely took her another eight minutes to wolf down everything but the plate. It was so good, in fact, only decent table manners and a desire to maintain some class in front of Tori kept her from licking the dish spotless. Tori frankly wouldn't have minded in the slightest. She waited until she was sure Cameron was done, and held out her hand for the plate back.

"Wow, that was..." Cameron felt a sudden yawn coming on. "...Oh. Incredible. Thanks!"

Tori grinned, about-facing to return the plate.

"So delighted you enjoyed it."

Cameron returned to the books.

But...

...For some odd reason, the contents of her notes and course material looked just a bit...

...Fuzzier...than before...

Tori pranced back into the living room, snatched a magazine from under the table and plopped in the neighboring armchair.

Cameron looked up, blinking and giving her head a whip back and forth.

"Uh...wow," she remarked again, stretching and yawning once more. "I, uh...must've been hungrier than I thought."

"Don't let me bother ya, kiddo," assured Tori. "Just hangin' out."

Cameron attempted again to resume her academic cramming, but try as she might, she felt herself fading.

Whoa...I know Italian food can have this effect, and I know I ate a LOT, but...was it really that powerful?

Her eyelids abruptly felt very, very heavy.

"Yup..." the familiar voice echoed in her ears, as her head slowly descended onto the books.

Her eyes fluttered closed.

"...Juuuust hangin' out."

* * * * *

May 23rd, 6:58 p.m.

Cameron remembered nothing more an hour later when she finally woke back up.

When she came to, her vision was blurry and she felt dizzy and disoriented. She wasn't immediately sure where she was, but she knew she would get her bearings back if she just waited a few moments. She tilted and rolled her head around her shoulders, letting the cricks in her neck pop. She went to stretch her arms.

Her first discovery took nary a second, and that was that she could not stretch. A further examination of her situation and the reasoning behind her inability to stretch were self-explanatory: she realized to her alarmed surprise that she could not move. She reflexively kicked and thrashed, but now felt something...tied around her wrists and ankles.

Looking rapidly left to right, back and forth, as her energy began to replenish and her eyes to focus, she found herself lying on her back, arms outstretched and secured to either side of...her bed?? She felt that her legs too were bound, her feet secured to either side of the foot of the bed by the ankles, as she looked down to see...

...A sight that terrified her.

She was naked.

"WHAT the hell?!"she mouthed incredulously.

Something was clearly very wrong here. And something told her that she should have been able to easily figure it out, that somehow the pieces of the puzzle were here for her to see, but...her mind felt still bemused by whatever had just happened to it.

She couldn't pinch herself, but she was pretty certain this wasn't a dream anyway. She tried to make sense of things and recall the day's events. Her mind flashed on school...coming home...studying...her parents leaving...

...Then the moment when the doorbell rang, and she opened to door to...

Oh no.

OHHH, NO.

A terribly uncomfortable and petrifying sensation dawned upon Cameron. A sensation which was confirmed not a minute later when to her disbelieving consternation, ambled through the door herself none other than her old babysitter, Tori Linton.

A sneaky, smarmy smile played upon Tori's alluring, mischievous face.

Cameron could do no other than to simply gape at her in terror and murmur—

"Oh, GOD..."

Tori brought her hands together with one sharp clap.

"Oh, goody, you're up!" she jovially chirped, looking her up and down. She giggled roguishly.

Cameron felt utterly humiliated.

"God... wha—... d—... how... I... y—..."

Tori raised a hand. "I believe I may be able to clear up your confusion, my dear.

"You see, young Cameron, I would not go so far as to say the pasta I served you was, uh...spiked, or drugged, if you would. I simply crushed and sprinkled a few fast-acting Melatonins in it."

"Y—" Cameron reflexively yanked on the bonds, but of course to no avail.

"You what?"

"Why, yes, of course," Tori replied innocently, as if the whole deal were matter-of-fact. "A mere amateur could determine that an individual of your self-control and esteem would be, well, reluctant—shall we say the least—to strip, lay down on your bed and hold still for me so that I might tie you down. That goes without saying. And so in order to achieve my desired effect, yes, naturally, while it required a little more effort, I needed only to take matters into my own hands, and...put you to sleep."

Cameron at first didn't know exactly how to react, save to holler something incoherent at her with blinding rage. So she did.

"Wh—what the hell?? You si—...you're insane! You're out of your mind!"

Tori waved a finger, tsk'ing her. "Ah, now, now," she scolded, as if she were still her eight-year-old self. "You'd do well to save your breath right about now, honey-pie." She winked, a malicious smirk creeping up her lips. "You'll need it."

Tori folded her hands, palms out, and cracked her knuckles. A frightening chuckle seeped up and out from her vocal cords.

"Besides, is that any way to talk to your dear ol' beloved babysitter?"

She wickedly waggled her fingers at her. Cameron recognized the grin on her face right now. Abruptly, it all came flooding back to her. She had no clue how she had not before realized what Tori was going to do. But she did now.

Smokey125
Smokey125
616 Followers