The Babysitter Kaitlin & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______

The next week, things went back to normal for me. Alison came home and there was no reason for her to suspect anything was different, other than the fact that I'd washed the bed sheets.

I didn't see Kaitlin again until I was outside mowing the lawn. Alison was doing some gardening and Toby was playing in the driveway. Kaitlin and her father, Frank, came walking by and stopped for a chat. It felt fairly natural and I was surprised that I didn't feel at all nervous or awkward around them. Frank was closer to Alison than to me, so went to talk to her about whatever bulbs she was planting, and Kaitlin wondered over in my direction.

"Hey there," she said and I smiled at her. She was wearing tight jeans and a crop top that hung off her little chest and made me sweat. Just like on the night she babysit for me, she noticed my attentions, blushed and smiled cutely. "So, I realized that I way overcharged you the other night, Mr. Cooper."

"Oh?" I said, making sure we kept our voices low.

"Yeah, I can either give you a partial refund or can offer you a follow-up session to make up the difference," she said, not holding back despite the fact that her father and my wife were only 25 feet away. I just stood there, my mouth open like an idiot. She went on. "Remember when you put your big, hard cock inside my tight little pussy, Mr. Cooper?"

"Uh huh," I said, going bright red, remembering what it was like to feel her flesh around me.

"It's all I've been thinking about," she whispered, looking deep into my eyes.

"Me too," I said. It was the truth.

Just then, Alison stood up and the two of them wondered over to us. "Well, you have my number," Kaitlin said, gave us all a little wave and skipped into her house. My heart skipped a beat.

"What was that about?" Frank asked, absentmindedly.

"Oh, you know. Babysitting stuff," I said, then went back to mowing the lawn, my mind racing, my cock throbbing.

12