The Babysitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pointless
pointless
299 Followers

"That's it, baby," Cindy encouraged as her breathing came quicker, "Don't be afraid to bite it a little." Andrea did as she was asked and received a delighted squeal as a reward. That and the soft touch of the fingers stroking her hair was all the encouragement she needed.

Cindy's hands did more than just pet the hair of her inexperienced friend. They guided her softly, almost imperceptibly, from one breast to the other enjoying the soft caress of Andrea's lips and the light nips of her teeth. They longer she urged her friend to linger the more proficient Andrea became. Cindy's soft moans gave way to louder, more wanton ones as her body began to respond to the attention.

"Suck `em," Cindy began to pant as Andrea really started to get into it, "Oh fuck, Andrea. Come on. Suck my nipples."

Cindy winced and whimpered as her commanded was obeyed with enthusiasm. Andrea's confidence was increasing with every positive response from Cindy. As she released the nipple from her teeth she kissed it gently before beginning her trek downward to a treat she'd only dreamed of tasting in her deepest, most secret thoughts.

Again, Andrea tried her best to emulate the treatment Cindy had given her. She did her best to lick, kiss and nibble every sweat streaked centimeter of Cindy's flesh. The salty taste of Cindy's skin, the piquant, intoxicating scent of Cindy's arousal, was enough to make Andrea's mind reel with the possibilities that lay less then a foot away down the smooth, flat belly she was now softly nipping.

Cindy's hand had never left Andrea's soft hair as she sat up on her elbow to watch her friend approach her pussy. She didn't mind Andrea's lack of patience. She was beyond foreplay now. There was nothing Cindy wanted more than the feeling of Andrea's mouth on her pussy.

Down Cindy's belly, planting wet kisses on the belly button as she slowly dwelled on that intriguing bit of skin, Andrea quickly approached her destiny. Cindy's hand gently guided her down, pushing to her friend to make good on her unspoken promise.

No more urging was necessary as Andrea took the hint and dove right into her task. Her long, thin tongue snaked out of her mouth and finally tasted the tangy essence of Cindy's sex. Her pure ambrosia. So unlike anything she'd ever tasted. She had to have more.

Cindy let out a long groan as Andrea latched her mouth on her cunt and began to lick away every ounce of Cindy's self control. Cindy legs spread wide to allow Andrea complete access and made full use of the opportunity. Her tongue lapped up every drop of Cindy's essence as she brought her hands up to help her in her task.

As her tongue penetrated the soft, swollen folds of Cindy's aroused pussy Andrea's thin fingers massaged her friend's throbbing clit under it's hood. Andrea's inexperience didn't show as she caused her friend to writhe on her now damp bedding. Andrea couldn't help but feel pleased at her work.

"Fuck, Andrea," Cindy panted as she finally removed her hand from Andrea's head to play with her almost painfully aroused nipples, "Suck me. Make me come. God damn it, baby. Make me fucking come."

"Come for me, Cindy," Andrea replied between licks, "You're so beautiful. Come on, baby."

"Stick your fingers me," Cindy begged. Andrea obeyed easily slipping her fingers into Cindy's snug hole. First one, then a second as Cindy bit her bottom lip to avoid screaming. Her free hand returned to Andrea's head as she guided her back her task. She allowed herself to fall back flat on the bed while Andrea worked her pussy.

The feeling of her building orgasm filled Cindy's body and soul with a warm glow. She was quickly losing control of herself as Andrea's fingers and tongue drove her to the breaking point. It was so good.

Suddenly, the pleasure burst throughout her entire body as she screamed and went rigid. Her hands grasped at the comforter trying to hold on to something as her mind flew to the stratosphere while Andrea continued her relentless attack. One long, continuous stream of profanities escaped her young mouth as they sensation just seemed to keep building and building. One wave followed another until Cindy was left almost unconscious from pleasure.

As She came down from her unbelievable high she felt Andrea lying on top of her kissing her softly on the neck. Cindy just left out a groan and enjoyed the feeling. She had waited a whole week to get another chance at this. It was such a short wait, but it had seemed like an eternity. She just wanted to lie back and enjoy it.

"That was beautiful, Andrea," Cindy said with a sigh as she stroked, almost petted, Andrea's sweaty head while she continued to suck gently on her neck.

"You're beautiful," Andrea replied between kisses. Cindy sighed again and brought her hands to Andrea's head. Andrea didn't resist as she felt her friend guiding her into a kiss. It was a sweet, lovingly slow thing that could've lasted forever. Of course, it didn't.

"Where are those fingers that felt so good inside me?" Cindy asked as she somewhat reluctantly broke the kiss.

"These?" asked Andrea with a mischievous grin as she brought her hand up to Cindy's face. She giggled lightly as Cindy wrapped her lips around the sticky, wet digits sucking off her juices with a hungry moan.

""Mm, I love these fingers," Cindy said as she kissed them one more time while Andrea continued to giggle.

"You just love the taste of pussy, you lesbo," Andrea said before kissing Cindy's still sweaty brow.

"Do you?" Cindy replied, a serious look on her face. Andrea's smile got bigger as she looked into her friends eyes and so the desire for her there that she had somehow missed so many times before. She almost felt like a fool for not noticing it before now.

"Of course I do," Andrea replied, still giggling. She just couldn't help herself. She was so happy in that moment. "Especially yours."

With that the girls kissed one more time before they heard the old familiar sound of the garage door opening. Andrea looked at the clock.

"Wow, it's already three thirty," Andrea said in a soft voice. "Who cares?" Cindy replied in an equally soft voice, "At least them she came home after we were done instead of while we were doing it."

"Done?" Andrea replied, "Who said we were done?"

"Do you think you can keep it down?" Cindy said as she smiled up at her brazen, young friend.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. I guess you'll have to find a way to keep me quiet, now won't you?" Andrea replied as she kissed her friend again. She was right. They weren't done. They made love until sunrise trying their best to keep quiet. Judging from the looks they got from Andrea's mother when they awoke late the next afternoon they weren't exactly successful. Miss Evans didn't seem to care too much though. In fact, she seemed happy for some reason.

Andrea was glad, because this definitely felt like the beginning of something beautiful. Cindy did too.

And they were right.

pointless
pointless
299 Followers