The Bachelorette Party

Story Info
Kate goes to Las Vegas for her Bachelorette Party.
13k words
4.5
159.4k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

Kate and I had been dating for two years and engaged for the last ten months. With just under three weeks left until the wedding I, like most twenty-four year old prospective grooms, was nervous. Although Kate and I had been sexually active since about two weeks after we met we had resisted the temptation to live together. I was in love with the idea of having Kate for my wife but the idea of living together made me a little nervous. It was the adjustments we would have to make that worried me.

Kate shared a two bedroom apartment in a section of Los Angeles called Korea Town with Tracy; a girl she had gone to school with. I had a large one bedroom apartment in Hollywood on Franklin Street just off Highland. Our plan was for Kate to move in with me after the wedding and she had already started to move some of her things into my apartment.

Now when I say we didn't live together I don't me that we didn't spend a lot of nights together. I often stayed over at her apartment but more often Kate spent nights at mine. My apartment was just more convenient for us and gave us more privacy.

It was Tuesday evening and like I said earlier it was less than three weeks before our wedding and I had just arrived at Kate's apartment to pick her up and take her out to her parent's house for another meeting about the wedding. Actually, I wasn't a participating member of these meetings I was just told what to do and when to do it by Kate and her mother. Kate's father and I usually ended up watching whatever sporting event was on ESPN while the two women plotted against me and spent his money.

When I arrived at Kate's apartment Tracy let me in and I headed back to Kate's room. As I approached her door I heard her on the phone with Sherry, a friend of Kate's and one of her bridesmaids for our wedding. Sherry is one of those individuals that talks loud enough that you can hear them on the phone from quite a distance so I was able to hear both sides of their conversation from outside Kate's door.

"I don't know, Las Vegas?" Kate said. "I'm not sure John would approve."

"Hey, it's your bachelorette party not his and we're paying for the rooms so what's your problem?" Sherry said.

"It does sound like fun and don't they say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?" Kate said.

"That's right girl. So are we on then?" Sherry said.

"I think yes, let's do it. What's the plan?" Kate asked.

"We'll leave here at one o'clock on Friday. I'll pick you up at work and then we'll pick up Brenda and Pam and hit the road. I reserved two adjoining rooms for us at the Monte Carlo."

"I can't believe you guys are doing this for me. This is great. We'll have a blast. I'm already excited," Kate said. "I have to go now; I think John is here to pick me up. We're going out to my parents for dinner and to talk about the wedding."

"Okay, see ya Friday. Bye."

"Bye."

As soon as Kate put the phone down I walked into her room.

"Was that Sherry?" I asked.

"Yes and guess where the girls are talking me for my bachelorette party?"

"I don't know. Maybe Las Vegas?" I said.

"You brat, you were listening weren't you? So, what do you think?"

"I guess it's okay. Am I invited?"

"No. It's just for the girls. You don't mind do you?" She asked.

I wanted to be a good sport about it even though I wasn't crazy about the idea of her going to Vegas without me.

"No, I don't mind. It sounds like fun. Just remember that I'll be back here waiting for you so don't go falling in love with someone else," I said.

"That could never happen. No one could ever replace you in my heart," Kate said and then kissed me.

*****

The next night I stopped for drinks with Ted Gibson, my best friend and my best man, and a couple of friends from work. After a couple of drinks I mentioned that Kate was going to Vegas Friday night for her bachelorette party.

"How do you feel about that?" Ted asked.

"I don't mind."

"Bull shit. I bet it's driving you crazy," he said.

"Well, I guess it bothers me a little. Maybe I'm just jealous that she gets to go there for her party," I said.

"Hey, we can go there for yours if you want. We can go next weekend so we won't run into Kate while we are out partying."

"I like that idea. We can head over Friday after work. Can I leave it up to you to find out who wants to go and reserve rooms somewhere?" I said.

"Great, we're going to Vegas. Does that make you feel any better?" Ted asked.

"A little."

"I would never let my girlfriend go there without me," said George MacDonald, one of my friends from work. "You just never know what might happen in Vegas."

"Thanks. That makes me feel much better."

"Sorry man, just busting your ass. Kate will be fine. Relax," George said.

"Yea man, relax," Ted said. "Sunday night she'll be back and everything will be back to normal."

"I guess you're right," I said.

About and hour later George and Dave, my other friend, went home leaving just Ted and me sitting at the bar.

"John, Are you sure you are okay with Kate going to Vegas with the girls?" Ted said. "If it bothers you why don't you go over there yourself and keep an eye on her?"

"I can't do that. I trust her and besides if she caught me following her in Vegas there would be hell to pay," I said. "It would be pretty hard not to be seen following someone there. You have to stay too close to keep from losing them in the crowds. Kate would spot me in a minute."

"Not if you let me help," Ted said. "I can get you fixed up so that your own mother wouldn't recognize you."

I caught onto what Ted was suggesting immediately. Ted works for one of the major movie studios in the prop department and his brother Bobby is a makeup artist at the same studio.

"Bobby can fix you up so you can stand right next to Kate and she wouldn't even notice you." Ted said.

"I don't know Ted. I'm not sure I would feel comfortable doing that to Kate," I said.

"What's the big deal? You follow her around, see that she doesn't get into any trouble and then you beat it back here. She'll never know that you were there and the peace of mind you get from knowing what went on will overshadow any feelings of guilt you have," Ted said.

"I'm still not convinced."

"Okay, let's do this. We'll go over to Bobby's house and let him show you what he can do and then you will at least be prepared. If you wait till Friday to decide it will be too late for Bobby to help you," Ted said.

I don't know if it was the drinks I had consumed or my discomfort with Kate going to Vegas but I went along with Ted to his brother Bobby's house.

*****

"You'll need at least three different looks," Bobby said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You can be wearing a great disguise but if your girlfriend keeps seeing the same person hanging around she might think someone is stalking her and call the cops. You could end up spending your weekend trying to explain yourself to the police," Bobby said.

"I get it."

"Tomorrow when you get out of work come out to my office at the studio and we'll fix you up," Bobby said.

I thanked him and then Ted and I left.

*****

Thursday evening at six o'clock Ted and I were waiting for Bobby to come back from his storage room.

Bobby walked into the office carrying a box in his hand and with a big smile on his face.

"I think I have exactly what you need," Bobby said.

Bobby handed me a baseball cap that had a ponytail that looked like real hair. The hair color was dark drown with a lot of gray in it. Around the bottom edge of the cap there were lots of strands of hair sticking out. When I put the hat on I looked like a middle aged man with a pony tail and graying hair. My face didn't match the look but Bobby had a fix for that too. He gave me a prosthetic nose that was just a little bigger than mine but changed my face dramatically. Then Bobby showed me how to add age lines with some makeup. I did look a lot different but I wasn't sure if it was enough to fool Kate. Then Bobby handed me a set of fake teeth. They slipped over my teeth and gave me a slight overbite.

I looked in the mirror and knew that Kate would not recognize me with that disguise as long as I didn't get too close or speak to her.

"You look like Steven Segal at fifty," Bobby said.

Next Bobby handed me a wig made from different shades of blond hair. It was a high quality wig and when positioned properly and if you didn't look too close it looked real. Along with the blond hair was a blond mustache and van dyke beard. This look was enhanced with a nose that looked like it belonged to someone who spent too much time on the beach. Bobby showed me how to apply the mustache and beard and gave me a can of the cement they used to glue fake hair on faces.

Bobby said. "I like to call this the Surfer."

The third disguise consisted of a dark wig that looked like a wig. Bobby said the idea was to make me look like a bald guy with a cheap wig and it worked. This look came with a bulbous nose that made me look like a heavy drinker. This was topped off with a pair of steel rimmed glasses. With a little bit of makeup to add age I could have passed for early forties.

"And this one is the loser." Bobby said. "This guy thinks he looks better with a cheap wig on than he would with his bald head exposed."

Bobby gave me a bag for the items and threw in a couple of hats and some sun glasses and walked us to the door.

"If necessary you can do a little mix and match with the hats, glasses, teeth and the noses to create more disguises," Bobby said. "I want to know how this works out."

I told Bobby I would be glad to tell him how it worked out if I ended up doing it at all.

I locked the bag in the trunk of my car and went to meet Kate for drinks and dinner in Ventura.

***** After dinner we went back to my apartment. I got us a couple of beers and we sat on the sofa.

"I am going to miss you this weekend," Kate said.

"You're going to be with your friends, I am the one left here alone," I said.

"Then you're going to miss me. I knew someone was going to be missing someone else," Kate said.

"What are the sleeping arrangements? Are you all sharing one room?" I asked.

"No. We have two rooms. Pam and I are sharing one room and Brenda and Sherry are in the other."

Pam was Kate's best friend and was going to be her maid of honor. Pam and I had been friends since high school and it was Pam who introduced me to Kate. So I was glad that Pam was in Kate's room. I didn't trust Sherry all that much and I really didn't know Brenda very well.

"What time do you plan to leave for home on Sunday?" I asked.

"I don't know. What difference does it make?"

"It's just that the traffic coming back from Vegas on Sundays is extremely heavy an I will be worried until you get home so I'd like to have some kind of an idea of when I should expect you back," I said.

"I'll call you when we leave."

"That would help."

I was about to ask her another question when she said, "Shut up," and kissed me.

I began kissing Kate's neck. She likes when I do that and it gets her hot. I was giving Kate a deep tongue kiss as I started to lift her top up and then I broke off the kiss so I could lift the top off over her head.

Kate was wearing a bra that snapped in the front which gave me easy access to her medium sized but beautifully shaped breasts.

I removed her bra and began sucking her nipples, first her right and then the left. While I did this I teased her about which nipple was the hardest. Her nipples always seemed to get harder when I teased Kate with my tongue and with my words.

Soon I hand her pants opened and my hand inside her panties sliding a finger between her dewy labia and penetrating her just enough to manipulate her clitoris. It wasn't long before I had her close to climaxing.

"Now I am going to give you something to think about while you are missing me this weekend," Kate said.

She wiggled her sexy ass down the sofa until she was lying with her head in my lap. Then she opened my pants and when I lifted my ass of the sofa she pushed my pants and shorts off my hips and down to my knees. Kate lifted my stiff member in her right hand and kissed it gently right on the little hole in its helmet. Then she swirled her tongue all around the head before sucking it into her mouth a little at a time. When she had about half of my sex pole in her mouth, Kate pulled back slowly until it popped out of her mouth.

"I just love the way your cock tastes and feels in my mouth and I love that you get so much pleasure out of me doing this to you," Kate said.

"Any man in the world would love to get a blow job this sweet from such a beautiful sexy woman," I said.

"No other man in the world will ever get one from this woman. This is for you only," she said and then took my cock back into her mouth.

When Kate and I first started dating neither of us were virgins but Kate had never given nor received oral sex before. The first time I had hinted to her that I would like her to do that for me she said she couldn't. She told me the idea of oral sex, giving or receiving was repulsive so I didn't push her. We had been dating for about four months when one night we were out drinking and dancing. The later it got the more intimate and suggestive our dancing became and by the time we got back to my apartment that night we were both pretty horny.

I had often kissed the insides of Kate's thighs but she would always stop me before I got to her panties but that night she didn't stop me. When I put my mouth on her panties and pressed against her pussy she let out a small moan but made no attempt to stop me. I knew that was the night so I didn't waste any time. I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and pushed my tongue inside her. I knew that if I was ever going to be able to do that again I would have to make sure she really enjoyed what I was doing so I went after her clitoris. I sucked the little nub up between my lips and flicked it with my tongue as fast as I could. I managed to give her an orgasm and when it was over Kate kissed me.

"Do you want me to do that to you now?" She asked.

"Do you want to?"

"I think I would like to try," she said.

That night she took my cock into her mouth for the first time. I had to tell her what felt good and what didn't but she caught on quickly and made it clear that she wanted to please me. When it was over Kate didn't say a word about it but after that night oral sex became a regular part of our love making. Kate has always told me that the only reason she had oral sex with me was because she loved me so much that she wanted to share something more than just intercourse with me.

It had been two years since the first time Kate and I had oral sex and on this night Kate was giving me one of the best oral treatments she had ever given me. She had me near climax several times but backed off to let me recover and then started me up again.

Finally she pulled me down on top of her and I pushed my throbbing cock inside Kate's warm wet tunnel. After five glorious minutes I climaxed inside Kate and relaxed on top of her.

"If you're a good boy while I'm gone and I'll do this to you again on Sunday when I get back," Kate said.

"The same goes for you." I said.

By the time I went to bed Thursday night I was exhausted but I didn't sleep well. I still hadn't decided what I was going to do about Kate's trip to Las Vegas.

*****

Kate's bag had already been packed for the trip so in the morning I drove Kate to work and kissed her good bye and then drove to my office. By the time I got to work my mind was made up so I called the Monte Carlo and booked a room for the weekend.

I tried to work but couldn't concentrate on anything. I don't know why I was so worked up about Kate going to Vegas for the weekend. By ten o'clock I could no longer concentrate on even the simplest of tasks so I decided to take the rest of the day off and get an early start. I called my boss and told him that I had some personal business to take care of and I was packed and on the road by eleven o'clock that morning.

Leaving Los Angeles when I did helped me to avoid the heaviest of the Vegas bound weekend traffic. This allowed me to make it to the Monte Carlo hotel in four and a half hours. I left my car with the valet and went to check in and twenty minutes later I was in my seventh floor room looking out at the pool and trying to calculate what time Kate and her friends would arrive. I figured that they would get on the road around two o'clock. Leaving at that time of day it would probably take them five and a half to six hours to cross the desert putting them at the hotel between 7:30 and 8:00 PM. That would give me plenty of time to relax, play some blackjack and be ready when they arrived.

I decided to go down to the casino at five o'clock in my surfer disguise and play some blackjack for a while. I wanted to see how people sitting close by responded to me. If they kept staring at me I would know that my disguise looked fake or somehow was making me stand out rather than blend in like I wanted.

I need not have worried. My disguise made me almost invisible. At one point I ordered a drink from the cocktail waitress and when she came back with the drink she didn't remember who ordered it. No one at the table even gave me a second look.

At 7:25 PM I went outside and sat on a bench near the entrance to the hotel lobby. From there I would be able see everyone coming into the hotel.

It was nearly eight o'clock when they pulled up to the valet and exited the rental van they were driving. Pam had been driving and looked pretty normal when she got out of the van. Kate, Sherry and Brenda all looked like that had been drinking during the trip over. They were a little unsteady and kept giggling. I was glad to see that Pam was sober. The four of them passed within five feet of me on their way into the hotel and didn't even look at me.

The check in lines were getting long so I didn't need to hurry inside after them. I waited ten minutes and then wandered into the lobby. The four of them were standing together in one line so I moved as close as I dare to see if I could hear anything.

I couldn't hear much other that they were pretty excited to be there. I heard Pam say, "As soon as I get checked in I am going to have a few quick drinks to catch up with you guys."

The others laughed. It was another fifteen minutes before they got their room keys and headed to the elevators. I followed along about twenty feet behind them. I tried to give the impression to anyone watching that I knew where I was going and it just happened to be the same place Kate was going.

When the elevator came I knew I was talking a chance getting in with them so I got in last and kept my back to the girls but I was able to see that Sherry pushed the button for seventeen. When the elevator stopped on the seventeenth floor I stepped aside like a gentleman and let the girls get off first and then followed behind at a distance to see which wing of the hotel they went into to get to their rooms. When they turned to the right I continued straight for a short distance so that they would not notice that they were being followed.

After a few seconds I backed up and looked down the hallway they had taken. The four of then were still walking and none of them looked back so I was able to watch them walk all the way to their rooms. It appeared that their rooms were almost at the end of the corridor on the right. I guessed that there were only two regular rooms beyond their room and then there was a suite at the end of the hall.

Kate's room was the one closest to the end of the corridor. When the door closed behind them I moved quickly down the hall until I was close enough to get Kate's room number. She was in room 17138.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers