The Bad Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crossed to the next block and still didn't see anyone around so I let my hand slip down again between my legs. This time I didn't remove it. I tried to be as discreet as a naked woman on a public street could possibly be but as I walked my breathing grew deeper and I had to bite my lower lip to keep from moaning. It's impossible to describe the intensity of the experience and it didn't take long before I reached the brink. As the wave pulsed through my body I stopped walking, closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and allowed a guttural cry to escape from my lips.

When I opened my eyes again I saw her. Across the street was an older woman on her knees pulling weeds in her front yard. I hadn't seen her there at all! She stared at me with a shocked look and I started running, my face burning with shame. Ahead of me a car rolled to a stop at the corner of the side street and the man inside it spotted me with a look of surprise, followed by a leer. I kept sprinting and turned left down the next block almost knocking over a woman walking her dog. "What the ...?"

"I'm sorry," I muttered as I kept running. The dog was still barking as I made a right turn in the direction of the school at the next corner.

IN THE WOODS

I rubbed my sore feet as I sat concealed in a wooded area on a small hill overlooking my old high school. My poor feet just weren't conditioned for barefoot running on pavement and were all bruised and scraped and a blister was forming on the left one. Right now if I had my choice of any piece of clothing it would be my shoes and to hell with my modesty. I remembered seeing a documentary about some Kenyan runner who ran marathons in his bare feet and I wondered how he did it. The soles of his feet must have been tougher than old roots.

After being caught masturbating by the old woman I had run and run, making no effort at all to conceal myself. I got a variety of reactions from people along the way but fortunately no one had tried to interfere with me. I hadn't even stopped when I got to the busy four-lane street I needed to cross to reach the high school and bolted across it at the first break in traffic with car horns blaring in my ears. I'd probably still be running if there was anywhere to run to where I could escape from this nightmare.

The good news was that all the running had helped make up for lost time and I had a few minutes to calm my shattered nerves and formulate a plan. The bad news was that the plan would have to involve going into the school naked to find my keys. The full parking lot below me put to rest the vague hope that maybe today was a teacher's planning day or something and the school would be mostly empty. I should have known better than to hope Megan would cut me any slack. I scanned the parking lot and finally spotted my car. It was parked just a few feet from the front entrance. Of course.

The clanging of the school bell startled me out of my thoughts. God, I'm jumpy. That must be the nine o'clock bell. Unless things have changed since I went to school here the next bell would ring at 9:07 signaling the start of the next class. A couple of teachers came out one of the side doors and lit up cigarettes and I burrowed a little deeper into my hiding spot in case anyone looked this way.

As I tried to decide what to do I thought back to Megan's instructions for finding my keys. "I've placed a note on one of the hallway bulletin boards in the school with instructions on how to find them," she had told me.

"Which board?"

"Well that's part of the fun. You'll just have keep looking until you find it."

"But there must be at least half a dozen hallway bulletin boards in there."

"At least," she had laughed. "Maybe you'll get lucky and find it on the first try. That's why this game today will be so much fun. You might get through it relatively unseen if you're lucky but it could go very wrong if you aren't."

Yeah, it'll be a boatload of fun alright you effing bitch. I didn't say that to her out loud, of course. She'd have me doing naked cartwheels through the cafeteria at lunchtime if I had.

"Don't worry about the security guard," Megan had added. "I've made sure he won't bother you. None of the teachers or staff knows anything about this though so I'd recommend being as stealthy as possible if you don't want to give the whole school an anatomy lesson."

I tried once again to think of some kind of alternative to doing this but none came to mind. I had no car, no apartment key, and no clothes. I wasn't holding a lot of cards here. My parents lived a couple of miles away but they'd be at work now and there was no way I was going to show up naked at their house anyway. I had high school friends who grew up around here but they'd all left home by now and I didn't think showing up at their parents' house sounded like a great idea. "Hi, Mrs. Thomas. Remember me? I'm Laurie, Shannon's friend from high school. Where are my clothes? Oh it was laundry day and I had nothing to wear. You know how it is."

A chill went up my spine as I realized that I was really going to go into my old high school naked. What choice did I have?

The one small advantage I had was that I knew my way around in there so at least I could try to come up with some kind of a plan. I scanned the building trying to decide where I would enter. Some entrances were better than others but they all had the same major drawback – they all led into a building full of people. East Park isn't the biggest school in the area but it's plenty big enough when faced with the prospect of wandering the hallways naked during a school day. I knew the chances of getting in, finding the keys, and getting out without being caught were pretty slim.

The school was a two-story building with hallways going around the perimeter as well as a central corridor running down the middle of each floor. Just inside the front door was a lobby and the basketball gymnasium was on the opposite side of the building from where I was sitting. Most of the hallways in the school had bulletin boards on them and there were also boards in the front lobby and cafeteria. Megan's note could be just about anywhere in there.

It didn't take me long to figure out which entrance I was going to take. In the rear side of the building I saw the fire escape leading up to a second floor door that I knew led into a hallway in one of the quieter parts of the school. The second floor was nothing but classrooms and storage rooms while the first floor was where the library, cafeteria, teachers' lounge and staff offices were located. The odds of not running into someone in the hallways while classes were in session were much better on the second floor.

I was also hoping that Megan, thinking I would search the first floor hallways first, had put the note on the second floor. Maybe I'll get lucky and find it quickly. Of course she might also have figured out that this fire escape was the best way into the school and put the note on the first floor on the opposite side of the school from it. It was probably useless playing mind games with that damn woman. I just had to go in there and hope for the best.

The 9:07 bell rang signaling the beginning of the next class and I saw that the people loitering outside had all entered the building again. I had fifty-three minutes to find my keys somewhere in there. I had to get moving.

Oh God, I didn't want to do this.

BACK TO SCHOOL

As I stepped into the empty hallway I felt like I'd just stepped into one of my old naked in school nightmares. How many times had I had that crazy dream back when I was in high school? God, if only there was only some way to wake up from this one.

Memories came flooding back as I looked down the familiar hallway of my old school. There was my old senior locker about a third of the way down the hall. About twenty feet away on the left was the door to Mr. Gable's classroom, my American history teacher. Was he still here, I wondered? He might be in there teaching right now for all I knew. I hadn't been back here since I graduated seven years ago and I had no idea how many people I knew were still here. My classmates were long gone, of course, but many of the same teachers and staff might still be here. What would they think if they saw me roaming the hallways naked?

Some of the negative memories also returned. Back in high school I'd been a shy, chubby girl with only a few close friends. I'd been terribly self-conscious about my body back then and the loose-fitting, formless clothes I wore to hide it hadn't prevented me from being the object of teasing. I couldn't wait to get away from this place after my graduation. Not all of the memories were bad, of course, but this was a place I just never thought I'd return to. Who could have foreseen the bizarre turn of fate that would lead me back here to walk the halls naked? It was something I just never, ever could have imagined. Yet here I was.

On the wall to my left was a clock and I saw that it was already 9:28. It had taken me over 20 minutes to get into the building from my hiding place in the woods! I'd almost walked right past a couple of teenage boys sitting in a car in the parking lot smoking cigarettes but fortunately I'd heard the music from their car stereo just before I passed them. It still cost me a couple of extra minutes making my way around them without being seen.

Then I'd just missed being caught on the fire escape. I was about half way up it when the door below me opened and a teacher walked out. I curled up into a ball on the stairs and just prayed he wouldn't look up. He was having an argument on his cell phone with someone -probably his wife - and it seemed like it went on forever. It probably really lasted only ten minutes or so but I was stuck in plain sight half way up the fire escape that whole time. I hadn't even made it into the school yet and my nerves were already fried. When he finally went back inside I quickly scampered up the rest of the stairs and entered the school.

Only 32 minutes left and I hadn't even begun looking for the note. Worse, I still had to retrieve the keys from who knows where once I did find it. I saw a bulletin board at the far end of the hallway and I began walking towards it, each step taking me deeper into the school and farther away from a quick exit.

My arousal had been kept mostly in check since my orgasm in front of the old woman but it was building again as I began experiencing my naked in school dream for real. I cursed my body again for being so damned susceptible to the humiliations Megan was forcing on me, but there was little I could do to suppress it. As I passed the first closed door I could hear a voice behind it and knew a class was in session in there. A chill went through me as it hit home just how close I was to utter humiliation!

It was then that I spotted the security cameras lining the hallway. Damn, those hadn't been there when I was in school. They're probably all over the school now. I remembered Megan telling me the security guard wouldn't bother me and I'll bet anything he's in a room somewhere right now watching my every step. In fact, Megan and Dave are probably with him. Megan gets too much of a kick watching me not to be spying on me from somewhere.

Something else struck me as I walked along: Megan was going to have a new blackmail tape to use against me! If she was able to get the security guard to cooperate in this then she'd have no problem getting a copy of the security tape. How in the hell would I explain this to my friends and family? At least streaking a sporting event is a somewhat common lark...but walking naked through your old high school? I mean, that's just weird. They'd really think I've lost my marbles. It was too late to do anything about it now, though. With each step I felt Megan's control over me tightening.

I let out a nervous sigh of relief when I finally reached the bulletin board on the other end of the hall. Please let it be here! I scanned through the various notes and flyers attached to the board announcing tutoring services, items for sale, and an upcoming school dance. Nothing. I looked through them again hoping I'd somehow missed it. It's not here. Dammit!

"Hello." The voice behind me nearly caused me to jump through the ceiling. I'd been so focused on the bulletin board that I hadn't been listening for anyone approaching. I whirled around and found a mousy looking teenage girl standing there staring at me. I resisted the urge to cover myself remembering Megan's instructions.

"Hi," I mumbled, not knowing what else to say.

"What are you doing?" the girl asked.

"Oh, I just lost a bet," I laughed nervously. "I have to find something in here."

"Find what? Your clothes?"

"My car keys. My, um, boyfriend is playing a prank on me."

The girl's face remained expressionless as she looked me up and down, her eyes pausing briefly on my hard nipples. She was maybe 15 or 16 and her straight brown hair hung limply down to her shoulders. I guessed she wasn't the frontrunner to become homecoming queen. She looked like the prototypical female nerd and I felt some empathy with her having been something of a nerd myself in high school.

"Which is it?" she asked, pushing her glasses up against the bridge of her nose with her forefinger.

"Huh?"

"You said it was a bet and then you said it was a prank. Which is it?"

"Well, sort of both. Why aren't you in class anyway?"

"I'm in study hall and I have a pass to get a book from my locker."

I looked around to make sure our conversation wasn't drawing any attention and then leaned in close and spoke softly. "Hey, do you think you can help me? I really could use your help finding a note addressed to me on one of the bulletin boards."

She shook her head. "I have to get back to study hall or I'll get in trouble."

"I'll pay you," I said. She looked me over again as she shoved the glasses back against her nose.

"I don't see any pockets."

"I don't have it on me right now, but I'll get it for you. I promise."

"How much?"

"Twenty dollars?"

"How about paying me twenty dollars not to report you?" she replied. Any empathy I'd been feeling for the little nerd was rapidly draining away.

"Fifty dollars then."

"How do I know you'll pay me?"

"You'll have to trust me," I said.

"Why should I trust a crazy naked girl walking around the school?"

I sighed. "One hundred dollars. I really need your help. I know I don't exactly have any collateral to put up here but please trust me that I'll pay you."

She pushed her glasses up against her face once again as she pondered my offer. "What do you want me to do?"

"There's a note for me pinned on one of the bulletin boards in the school that tells me where my keys are. I'll search the second floor if you'll go down and check the first floor for me. If you find it bring it to me."

"You have to pay me even if I don't find it."

"I'll pay you half if you don't. The full amount if you do. I need to make sure you're really looking for it."

"I have a camera phone in my locker. I'll do it if you let me take pictures of you first. That way if you don't pay me I'll put the pictures on my blog and tell everyone in school to look at them."

God, another little blackmailer. "Whatever," I said. "Just please hurry."

The girl disappeared around the corner as I stood nervously waiting for her return. I glanced again at the clock. 9:35. Just twenty-five minutes to go and I felt more naked and vulnerable than ever standing here. A couple more minutes passed and I was starting to get worried that she might be reporting me. I was ready to start moving when she emerged again around the corner. The girl pointed her camera phone at me and took several pictures. "Turn around," she said. Was there ever going to be an end to the indignities I'd have to suffer? I turned around and she clicked off several more.

"That's enough," I told her, turning around again. "I'm in a hurry. Please go check the first floor bulletin boards for me." It occurred to me that Megan might not approve of this but she hadn't specifically prohibited me from getting help. I'd have to risk it.

"How will I know the note's for you?" she asked.

"My name's Laurie Davis. My name should be on the note or some reference to keys. The name Megan might be on it, too."

"Who's Megan?"

"The person leaving the note."

"Your boyfriend's name is Megan?"

"Um, no. Listen, forget what I said earlier about a boyfriend and a prank. Just help me out here."

"Will you be waiting here?" she asked.

"No, I'll be checking the boards up here so look for me in one of the other second floor hallways. What's your name anyway?"

"Tamara," she replied.

"I really appreciate this Tamara. Please hurry though."

I followed Tamara down the hall until she made a right turn down the stairs and I turned left down the central corridor. This was going to be a riskier area since it was more heavily traveled and there were classrooms on each side of the hall. I made it about a third of the way down the hall before I came to an open door and heard the sound of voices coming from within. Not ten feet past the door was the bulletin board I was trying to reach, but there was no way to get to it without passing the open door! I considered waiting for Tamara to come back to help me but the clock was ticking. I finally decided to go back around to the other outside hallway and follow it around the perimeter of the building. I could reach this bulletin board from the opposite direction and, if I remembered correctly, there was another board I needed to check on that hallway anyway.

I retraced my steps and turned the corner and headed to the opposite side of the building from where I'd entered. I peeked around the corner to make sure the coast was clear and then began moving quickly down it. There was a bulletin board about half way down the hallway but it was lightly used so it didn't take long to determine that my note wasn't on it. I began walking again down the hall, my senses on full alert. After reaching the end I carefully turned the corner and then made another left turn down the central corridor. God, this was nerve wracking!

Fortunately all of the doors on this end of the hallway were closed so I had a straight path now to the board. I moved quickly, my breasts bouncing slightly with each step. This bulletin board was packed with notices pinned to it and I rifled through them as fast as I could. Nothing. I took a second look, and then a third. It wasn't here. I let out a deep sigh of frustration. It must be somewhere on the first floor. My hopes relied now on Tamara and I still wasn't at all sure I could trust her.

At that moment I heard female voices coming from behind me and I turned and looked back in the direction I had just come. The voices were coming from around the corner but I could tell they were heading this way. I looked around desperately for a place to hide but there was nothing. Down the hallway was a woman's bathroom I could duck into but that would mean passing the open doorway of the classroom. I was trapped!

As the voices neared the corner of my corridor I did the only thing I could do: I scampered quickly past the open classroom door providing a view of naked female flesh to anyone inside who happened to be looking my direction. Once past it I shoved open the door to the women's restroom and entered the far stall, bolting it behind me. If anyone from the classroom had seen me or if the women had entered the hallway before I'd made it into the restroom, they'd have no problem finding me. I was cornered.

I heard the sound of footsteps approaching and the restroom door swung open. I quickly sat down and lifted my feet up and placed them against the stall door so they wouldn't be in view to anyone peering beneath the stall door. This wouldn't do me much good if someone knew I was in here but it was the only precaution I could take.