The Bad Doctor's Sweet Tooth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon I only had follow-up appointments with existing employees of my brothers. I scheduled these to make sure I had a steady supply of pussy. After all, there wasn't a new girl every day looking for a job. So, I recycled some of my previous conquests. While these were always enjoyable – we're talking world-class babes here, so it's not like you get tired of fucking them – I decided to have some more fun with my newest employee. Her stamina at sucking cock had me intrigued. I decided to see just how long she could go.

I let her go to the hospital to visit her father and then instructed her to come straight back to me.

I invited Bart over to watch a football game, knowing that it would last at least three hours. I told him to bring whatever playmate he wanted or that he could borrow Frankie if he wanted. He chose Frankie, who was willing to settle for my brother's two less inches in order to get fucked good.

I loved Candi in that catsuit, so I had her keep that on while Frankie changed into a white tank top, cutoff shorts and some heels.

"Here's the deal," I said to Candi as the game was getting ready to start. "I want to see just how long you can suck my cock. I bet Bart that you can suck it for the entire game, from start to finish. If I'm right, he'll pay for one week of your father's hospital stay. If I'm wrong and you can't do it, you have to strip at his club for a week with no pay."

"OK," Frankie said. "May I have some water?"

"Yes, you can have a drink now and Bart agreed to let you take a 30-second break at the end of each quarter and a five-minute break at halftime. Otherwise, no stopping. Even if I cum, you just swallow and keep on sucking, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, we have a side bet that Bart can't last a whole quarter without cumming. He has to let Frankie ride him or suck him or whatever she wants to try. If he can last a full quarter, she has to work for him for a week and if he can't, he has to pay her $1,000."

"Sounds like fun," Candi said. "When do we start?"

"Right now," I said, pointing to the TV. "As soon as he kicks the ball, you start. OK, here we go."

Bart and I were both sitting on separate couches, our respective cum receptacles both positioned between our legs, sucking our cocks. As you would expect, Candi took it slow and easy, with lots of licking and kissing and sucking, but also a few good deep throats and ball licks to keep things exciting.

Frankie, on the other hand, was working it hard already, deep throating Bart, gagging and slurping on his cock, stroking his balls with her hand, rubbing her tits against his thighs. Both Bart and I just sat back, arms folded across our chests, enjoying the fine service and the football game.

But it didn't take long for Frankie to start getting to Bart. She's an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman with amazing talents, so I knew it wouldn't be easy for him. She had switched from cocksucking to riding his cock, putting her tits in his face. He kept making halfhearted efforts to look around her to see the game, but put up little actual resistance as she smothered him with her ample knockers. She was riding and grinding him with that tight little pussy that I knew so well. She kept whipping her long, soft dark hair in his face as she made an exaggerated show of bouncing and writhing, her cries so loud I wasn't sure if she was cumming or faking it.

Either way, it got to Bart about halfway through the first quarter. He gave in, put his hands on her hips and flooded her pussy with the only load that could rival mine for volume. "Fuck it," he grunted, "this is worth every penny."

I just laughed and called him a wimp. Of course, I was getting fairly close myself. Even going slow, Candi was masterful with her mouth. Just watching that tight body in that tight white catsuit, looking into those dark almond eyes and studying her technique as those dark red lips sucked and pulled and kissed and her cheeks hollowed around my cock – well, it was pretty spectacular. As the first quarter ended, I put my hand on the back of her head and held her in place as I sent my first load of the evening directly into her stomach. I finished just in time for her 30-second water break and then she went right back to work, licking my still erect, cleaning off one load while another began to form.

She took a new position this time, climbing on the couch next to me and basically putting her head in my lap. I'm sure her neck and back muscles as well as her knees were sore from all the kneeling she had done all day. Frankly, I didn't care what position she was in as long as my dick was in her mouth.

Bart, meanwhile, had Frankie in a doggie style position on the couch and I noticed that he would fuck her in the ass while one team had the ball and in the pussy when the other team had it. Frankie, of course, was loving it and there was no question now that she was cumming over and over again as Bart drilled her with the second-biggest cock she'd ever had and the only one besides mine that really satisfied her (though she always did a good job of selling it to George that he was getting her off).

Bart came all over her back and then gave her a break for the rest of the first half. They sat and watched Candi and the ball game, both entertaining in their own right, though I think Candi was certainly more eye-catching. In her current position, I had a great view of her ass, which was within reach. The catsuit had a zipper in the crotch, so I undid that and played with her panty-less pussy, which was literally oozing. She was so excited. She was the only one in the room who hadn't cum yet and she was aching for it. I told Bart to call George up.

A few minutes later, George was on the couch behind Candi, his cock buried in her cunt while she kept sucking me. He didn't last long in that hot twat, but it was long enough for Candi to get off once. After George went back to work, I stoked Candi's fire, finger-banging her to another orgasm while Bart and Frankie cheered her on.

I managed to hold off until halftime and gave Candi her five minute break. She went to the bathroom and took several drinks of water. She spent a lot of time stretching her back and legs. She was in great shape and it showed. This was really a test of her stamina and fitness and she was passing with flying colors. If she made it all three hours – and I was now convinced she would – she would have spent no less than 5 hours sucking cock today. Amazing.

"What's the matter, Candi?" Bart chided her. "Feeling a little sore? You've already impressed me. You can stop now."

"No way," Candi smiled back. "I don't stop until he tells me to. I owe it to him and to my father."

"You just like sucking cock," Bart said sarcastically.

"That too," Candi agreed. "But either way, I'm not going to lose this bet."

For the second half, I turned Candi upside down. Her mouth was still on my cock, of course, but now her legs were over the back of the couch and her pussy was in my face. I licked and ate that juicy little cunt, savoring her natural sweetness. Because of the no stopping rule, she wouldn't really be able to change positions until the end of the quarter. The blood was rushing to her head, no doubt, but her knees were getting a break at least.

I came a few minutes into the third quarter. Being upside down made swallowing a little more challenging, but Candi forged ahead valiantly. She coughed and sputtered a few times, sending cum spraying out of her nose, but she maintained that mouth-to-cock contact and took the whole thing.

Frankie and Bart had been enjoying the show, especially when they saw white sauce shooting out of her nose. I'm pretty sure they were both jealous and Frankie was soon on her knees, sucking cock once again.

I made Candi cum once more with my mouth on her clit and then she collapsed onto the floor as the third quarter ended. I decided to take things easy on her in the fourth quarter. I let her lay on her back on the couch with her head hanging backward over the arm. I stood over her, aiming my cock down her throat while I played with her leather-covered tits. Other than the strain on her neck and jaws, this was the easiest position for Candi to be in and she was well on her way to winning the bet. This night of fun was becoming very expensive for my brother, but I don't think he minded a bit.

He had Frankie on her knees now and was absolutely reaming out her asshole, fucking her every bit as hard as I ever did. Her tits were flying all over the place and her moans told me that she was loving it.

I came twice more in Candi's mouth, the last one just as the game was ending. It lasted three hours and 15 minutes, by far the longest continuous blowjob I'd ever had.

_________

That capped Candi's first day on the job. She, Frankie and George have been with me ever since. I'm sorry to say that her father passed away a few months later. Probably the only bright spot was that Candi was no longer indebted to Dr. Virgil.

I know I'm a self-proclaimed self-centered prick, but I honestly would have let Candi leave after her father's death if she had asked. The money was a non-factor. The bills were all paid and I could certainly afford it. She had more than earned everything I had given her. But, after taking two weeks off to sort things out, including selling her father's house, Candi came back to work. Shortly thereafter, she moved in with Frankie, so my single apartment key now unlocks a couple of tempting midnight pussy choices – and frequently some fantastic three-ways.

I still love my daily pussy variety, but if I had to limit myself to two playmates, it would be hard to top Candi and Frankie.

THE END

12