The Bad Girl Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was pressing herself against her father. She could feel his dick as it pulsed against her hot skin. His pre-cum juice was like hot acid as it touched her thigh. John reached up and cupped her head. Bending his head, he kissed her hard and long. As they kissed, his hand roamed over her body. Breaking the kiss he held her at arms length.

"If this is what we are going to do, I must lay down some ground rules right now. And you must obey them to the letter. Under no circumstances will you ever tell anyone. Not even your closest friend Martha, what we do. You will never call me John outside of this house unless I tell you it's OK. And any toys that I use on you or buy for you must never leave this house. Any clothes I buy for you to wear must not be worn unless I give permission. Are we agreed?"

Janice smiled her biggest smile. "Yes John. I promise to do all that you say I must do." John looked his new wife/daughter up and down. "Go and take a good shower. Call me when you're through, but don't get out of the tub."

As Janice went to her room, John went into his room and into the closet. Removing some clothes that he had hidden in the back of the closet, he laid them on the bed. Then he went into the master bathroom and removed a number of articles. Pouring himself a fresh drink, he sat on the bed. Trembling with anticipation he gulped his drink down.

"Oh John. I'm ready." Janice called in a very low and sexy voice. On trembling legs, he gathered up his articles and went to her room. Stepping into the steamy bathroom, he saw Janice standing in the tub. Beads of water still clung to her body. He noticed the wetness of her nipples. How the water clung to each one and how the hair between her legs was glistening with drops of moisture. He took the water bottle and filled it up with water and vinegar. Then, screwing on a nozzle he approached her.

"You will never come to me without cleaning yourself completely. Right down to the inside of your cunt." John directed his daughter to sit and watched as she gave herself a thorough douche. "I'll save the enema for later. Now put on these clothes and meet me in my, correction our bedroom."

12