The Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

Kristy just shrugged. "I'll get this guy to BEG you to let him buy your software. Set it up. Tell me where to be and when. Make it someplace where we can...negotiate."

He grinned and nodded, then asked her, "Do you give massages?"

Kristy replied, "Not professionally."

"I've got an idea. I'll let you know."

The resort where they were staying had a spa, a portion of which could be reserved for groups. Doug was delighted to hear that it was available for that afternoon. For a reasonable fee, the package included a private changing room, massage room, sauna and shower. The spa staff was a little taken aback when he said he wouldn't need a masseuse, but as long as he paid, he could do whatever he wanted.

Doug invited the client first, who quickly agreed, much to Doug's relief. Then he tracked down Kristy, gave her the details, and his plan.

"We've got it from two until four," Doug explained. "I'm bringing Jim over at two fifteen. That gives you time to get there and change into one of their robes. Does that work?"

"Yep. I'll be ready," Kristy assured him. "And you'll be with us?"

"Yes. We can begin negotiations, as you so well put it, during the massage. If it carries over into the sauna or shower, so be it."

Kristy acknowledged the arrangements and was already plotting her strategy. Now THIS was a challenge she could get into.

She arrived at the spa at exactly two o'clock. Without delay, the staff showed her to the private section Doug had reserved. Following a two minute introduction to the facilities, they left Kristy by herself. She quickly changed into a fluffy, white, and very short robe with nothing else on. She adjusted the belt in front so that it was just the right tautness to keep the robe closed but still show a considerable amount of cleavage.

She went into the massage room and made sure she knew where the oils were. Then she was ready.

Of course, she had no clue what the client, Jim, looked like. She was concerned that Doug never said she would enjoy her time with him. But she never asked, either. So it was going to be a surprise one way or the other.

And she was pleasantly surprised. Doug and Jim walked in five minutes later. Jim was about Doug's age, not quite as well built, but not at all bad. Jim came across as a little more business-like than Doug ever had, but perhaps she could 'loosen him up' a bit.

They exchanged introductions and polite conversation for only a moment. Then the two men went in to change into their robes. What Kristy didn't get to hear was Jim's unconditional approval of Doug's taste in women. Soon, all three were in the massage room.

"I think our guest should go first, Kristy," Doug said.

"Good. Just climb on the table, Jim, and rest on your stomach," Kristy told him. "Just relax. I'll do all the work."

Jim watched her spread oil on both hands and rub it in. Then she moved down to his legs and began at his right ankle, distributing the oil as equally as possible around his lower leg. Little by little she moved up to his knee.

Doug took a seat behind Kristy and watched her work.

When she began massaging above his knee, she asked Jim, "Are you and Doug working on any deals?"

Jim said, "Perhaps. We've been discussing one of his software packages. It would be a major investment for us."

Kristy was pushing Jim's robe higher to get to the upper portion of the back of his leg. Her hands glided over the skin and she was unsure exactly how much pressure she was supposed to apply. She kneaded small sections of the leg at a time, trying to be a little more sensual than therapeutic.

She stopped well short of his ass, not wanting to scare him...yet.

"I'm certainly no software guru," Kristy said in her most feminine voice. "How much would it be?"

Jim chuckled as Kristy moved to the other leg. "Well, that seems to be the issue. We're about fifty thousand dollars apart right now."

"Oh," Kristy said while working her way up the left leg. There was silence in the room until she had pushed the robe up on that side and spread oil at approximately the same level as on the other leg.

Then she stepped around to the head of the table, standing directly in front of Jim's face. She reached down and pushed the robe off his shoulders. Kristy took more oil and began a massage of one shoulder and upper arm, with her stomach just inches from his face. If Jim looked up—which she could tell if he did or not—he would have a tantalizing view inside her robe.

Kristy snuck a peek at Doug, who grinned widely and nodded.

"Sometimes I don't understand big business," Kristy said, working now on the other shoulder. "Squabbling over a few thousand dollars when y'all make millions and billions doesn't make sense."

"It's how we stay in business, right Doug?" Jim said

"We try to," Jim replied.

Kristy moved to Jim's side once more and said, "Lean up a little, please. I need to lower this robe."

Jim obeyed and Kristy pulled the top of the robe down until it bunched up just inches above his ass. With Jim's back entirely exposed, she began a more intensive massage and Jim expressed his delight more than once. This went on without discussion for another five minutes or so.

When Jim's back was soaked in oil and the muscles rubbed down, Kristy said, "OK. Roll over."

Jim did the best he could to hold the robe in place around his waist as he turned. He reached down and made sure his crotch was covered at the end of the move. Kristy handed him an extra pillow for under his head, and Jim appreciated the much better view he had of her now.

She moved once more to his legs. She was deliberate in her massage of his right calf and thigh. She went even slower when she reached the bottom of his robe, which brought her almost to his balls.

"So, you're about fifty thousand dollars apart," Kristy said softly. "Which means a compromise is within reach?"

Her right hand was on the inside of his thigh, under the robe and gradually inching higher. She felt the top of her hand make contact with his ball and Jim twitched.

"That's to be seen," Jim said in a noncommittal tone.

Kristy's hand stopped in its place. "You can't go any higher?"

Both men immediately thought of the double meaning of her question. Kristy leaned forward just a bit, looking down on Jim and exposing another inch of her breasts.

"It's possible," Jim said.

Kristy smiled. Her hand continued its trek up his leg, slipping past his crotch without ever making full contact. A hint of his thickening cock was evident for the first time. When the tease was over, she withdrew the hand and put it on top of Jim's robe, again just beside his cock.

"We're only talking twenty five thousand, Jim, to meet half way," she said.

Before he could speak, Kristy was untying Jim's robe. She was delicate in her movements and almost timid in the manner in which she finally spread the robe apart to reveal his cock. He watched her spread more oil on her palms. Kristy never took her eyes off his cock.

"That's not a lot, is it?" she asked him as she reached down with both hands, one resting on his cock and the other his balls.

She held them so loosely Jim hardly knew the hands were there. Then the force increased and he gasped as she gripped the cock and scrotum. She didn't do much else, just let him feel it.

As the men watched, Kristy untied her own robe. It fell open and her breasts and pussy came into view, depending on where you were sitting. Jim got the full view.

"Touch me, Jim."

He was quick to reach up with one hand and fondle a breast. As he played with it longer, Kristy spread Jim's robe farther apart. When he put a hand on her pussy, Kristy said, "Lift your ass off the table."

He did and she pulled his robe completely out of the way and tossed it aside. Then she took the bottle of oil and dripped a few drops directly on his cock. His hand was back on her tit and hers was on his growing erection.

Kristy began a measured, scintillating massage of the cock with both hands sliding up and down the shaft. Jim moaned and clutched her tit more tightly. She alternated the strokes of the cock with her hands, one after the other sliding up the entire length, pausing at the top to squeeze harder. Each tug seemed to add length and thickness until she could feel the veins in the side throbbing against her greasy palms.

"I think we could pay one hundred eighty thousand," Jim announced.

Kristy looked at Doug, who shook his head.

"Not good enough," Doug answered.

Kristy leaned over and kissed the rigid cock. She let her tongue replace her hands for a moment and licked him a couple times, and then placed her lips around him, but never took him in her mouth.

"Hmmmm," she murmured to Jim. "You're going to have to do better, I guess."

She licked him some more.

"One hundred ninety thousand."

Kristy didn't even look at Doug. She raised the cock, kissed the tip, and then lowered her head until it hit the back of her throat. Jim was gripping her breasts, pulling on the nipples until she moaned out loud. She sucked him harder and faster and drop of precum landed on her tongue.

She backed away. Kristy coolly stripped off her robe and climbed onto the table, between Jim's legs. She bent forward and let one of her tits loom above his mouth. He lifted his head and sucked on it eagerly. After giving him a minute of pleasure, Kristy crawled down to his cock and continued her blowjob.

Jim gripped the sides of the table with both hands and felt his orgasm approaching.

At that instant, Kristy lifted her head and said, "Let's round it off to two hundred thousand."

Jim was in agony. His cock twitched uncontrollably. He practically screamed, "OK. OK."

Kristy glanced at Doug. He nodded.

"It's a deal," she confirmed.

She crawled off the table and Jim was about to protest, but she leaned over him once more and started to suck his cock. Her intent was quickly picked up by Doug, who saw her spread her legs and expose her pussy.

Doug took off his robe, rubbed his hard cock one time, and walked behind Kristy. He took her by the hips and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. It was soaking wet and he was rock hard. This would be easy.

Her muffled groan was heard by each man as Doug thrust himself into her. He held a tit in each hand as Jim cheerfully watched and came closer and closer to cumming.

"Kristy. Kristy! I'm...I'm almost...of fuck. Yes!"

She never slowed down or lifted her head. Jim began to pour cum into her mouth with explosive force and loud moans. She sucked harder. He came some more. And Doug just watched and fucked her.

Kristy almost gagged one time, but managed to swallow load after load and drained the willing client of every drop.

Only then could she concentrate on Doug and her pussy. She reached down and rubbed her clit. Jim kneaded her tit. It wouldn't take long and she worried about Doug.

There was no need. He was waiting for Kristy. They heard each other getting closer and urged each other on. Doug soon felt Kristy's body quivering and she felt his legs slamming against her ass with more vigor. The slaps echoed in the room.

Then she came...in waves. Kristy pounded the table in an attempt not to howl with pleasure and bring in the spa staff. Each time Jim rolled a nipple between his fingers she came some more. Doug held out as long as he could and was thankful to see Kristy practically collapse on the table after the prolonged climax.

That's when he pulled out, masturbated right above her ass, and deposited stream after stream of cum on her beautiful ass and back. Jim rubbed Kristy's ass the same way she had treated his body with oil, but it was Doug's cum that glistened on her skin now.

"I'd say those negotiations went smoothly," Jim said as Kristy and Doug fell back from the table.

"Give me a couple minutes and we'll celebrate in the sauna and shower," Kristy responded with a smile.

12