The Ballad of Jessy and Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to say I was so caught up in it that I didn't notice the group enter the hall, but with their drunk, loud rendition of happy birthday on arrival they were hard to miss. Sophie began to turn and look, so I stuck my tongue in her mouth and dragged her attention back to me. I wanted to keep up the illusion, leave it up to the guys to do as they wished.

Sure enough, after the initial catcalling, one of them was shoved towards us. He walked slowly up to the stage and stood near us. He cleared his throat, and I broke the kiss to look at him.

He was clearly nervous, and over-excited. His face was bright red, he stood awkwardly, but his trousers did a poor job of concealing his raging boner. On his top he had a big badge on his top with the number 22 on it (which, I presumed, was his birthday). Sophie looked at him too, and used a finger to slowly beckon him as she licked her lips. He walked over and sat down next to us, crossing his legs embarrassedly. Sophie grabbed his collar and pulled his face down to kiss her. As they kissed I continued to grind on Sophie, with one hand now squeezing the birthday boy's bum. He began to massage Sophie's boobs.

I decided to go for it, all or nothing. I let go of his bum and climbed off Sophie, standing up and facing the group of guys in the middle of the hall watching us. I stepped over the birthday boy, who had now clambered on top of Sophie, jumped down off the stage and began walking towards them. The cat calls died down, and they stood there, pretty speechless, a few of them with big grins on their faces. I walked up to the group and stood there.

"Right boys, I can only take four at a time." Somehow my voice managed to sound confident, even foxy. One of them, a guy with startling red hair, confidently swaggered forwards, so I threw my arms around his neck and jumped upwards, wrapping my legs around his waist. As he kissed me, I reached down with one hand and undid his flies, his dick springing out.

The rest of the guys swarmed around us. The guy I was riding was holding me now, so I had my hands free. Breaking from the kiss, I identified two guys who had got their dicks out already - one either side of me - and reached down and grabbed each of their dicks ad began pumping. At the same time, I sank myself down and impaled my pussy on the redhead, letting out a gasp of pleasure. He wasn't particularly thick, and I didn't really care about length, but the situation lent itself to intense pleasure. He began to haul me up and down on his dick, so I allowed my handjobs to go with the same rhythm. Somewhere behind me, I could hear Sophie moaning with pleasure, and a few guys who couldn't site get in on me ran off to play with her instead.

This apparently left a gap in the crowd right behind me, which was taken by a strong looking blonde. His dick was out too, and I could sense him lining it up. Sure enough, as I came down onto the redhead's dick, the blonde's dick pushed its way into my arse. Me and him both cried out simultaneously. I felt hands feeling up my body, squeezing my boobs and my bum cheeks. It was intensely arousing, and I began desperately thrusting myself downwards on the two dicks, getting harder and harder.

The redhead went in for a kiss and I bit his lip. Apparently this was all it took, and he shook as cum spurted inside me. His arms weakened and he dropped me, so I fell to one side of him onto my hands and knees. The blonde came with me, thrusting deep inside me as he fell down on top of me. I was now on all fours, with him lying on top thrusting deep into my arse.

Another guy lay down on his back next to me and, lifting up my arm, slid underneath me so that we were face to face. I bent my face down to kiss him, and as I did he lifted his hips into the air and pressed his dick into my pussy, his legs intertwining with the legs of the blonde guy - in fact, they were so cramped I wouldn't have been surprised if their balls were touching. Somehow the thought of this turned me on even more, and the pleasure of both holes being filled at once was out of this worlds. The guy underneath me had amazing stomach muscles, as he continued to thrust upwards against me. He also brought his hand up to my boobs and started squeezing them. Guys were once more crowding around me, so I slowly took my arms off the floor until I was being supported by the guy's hands on my boobs, and started jerking off two guys, one either side of me.

A fifth guy came and knelt in front of me, sticking his dick into my face. I was nearly passing out with the intensity of the fucking, but managed to lift my head and start sucking his dick. The guy underneath me was squeezing my boobs and fucking harder, and I was screaming with pleasure into the guy in front of me's cock.

I don't know how many guys I managed to fuck in that hall, most of the time I wasn't sure whose cock was whose. All I know is that I ended up sprawled out on the floor of the hall, filled up and covered in cum, panting desperately for breath as my whole body tingled with a sensation that words cannot even describe. After five minutes, Sophie crawled up, her hair a mess and drenched in sweat and cum, with a big smile on her face. She kissed me, slowly rubbing my nipple. The guys got dressed around us and went off on a pub crawl, but it was at least an hour before me or Sophie had the energy, or the will, to get up and begin washing ourselves down.

About three months after my twentieth, I got a letter in the post. I was fucking lucky I found it before my parents did, because there was no name on the envelope. Inside was a letter, formally written, requesting that Jessica and Sophie "lend their services" to a man called Hartford, with a given address. The only specification was that we were to have no limits, "other than physical injury to your persons". I thought it was weird, but then in our business that was only to be expected.

We followed the address on google maps, first by bus and then walking. As we neared, the number of buildings dropped - there didn't seem to be any homes in sight. It was only when we got closer that we saw what could only be described as a mansion. The house was four storeys high, with ten windows on the front of the house for each floor. The door was huge, with columns either side, and four cars were in the driveway. We walked up, disbelieving, and a man in a suit came out to meet us. "Jessica and Sophie? Lord Hartford is right inside."

Lord?? I couldn't believe it. We were about to fuck a member of the House of Lords. The wealth shouldn't have bothered me, but somehow it did, and I felt a knot growing in my stomach. We entered into the massive hall, with a giant curved staircase leading up to the first floor. Halfway up the staircase, just before it began to spiral, stood a tall, silver-haired man in a suit. He clearly stood there to make an impression, and part of me wanted to call him out on it, but at the same time I did feel slightly intimidated.

"Lord Hartford?" I cursed myself for sounding so high-pitched. He clearly recognised out nerves, and his mouth curled into a smile.

"Jessica? Sophie? Right this way, if you please." He swivelled on his heel and began to walk up the stairs. I glanced at Sophie, and we followed him up. He paused at the top of the stairs, but just before we caught up he turned and paced off again, down a long ornamental corridor with plush green carpet and old portraits on the wall. This was a palace. Multiple chandeliers hung from the ceiling at regular intervals. Lord Hartford stopped at the far end of the corridor, and entered a room to his left. We followed him through.

The next thing I remembered was waking up, with a sore head. I had been drugged! I had no idea how, but evidently Lord Hartford had knocked me out. My arms were strung up either side of me, using what felt like silk ribbon, and I lay on my back with my legs apart. I tried pulling on it, but it held fast and wouldn't tear. I was blindfolded with what felt like the same material. It says a lot about the job I did that it took me a few seconds to register that I was naked, too.

I was about to call out, but decided to listen instead. I could hear the noise of heavy breathing from somewhere nearby, and the faint rustle of... Something. Listening for a few more seconds, I realised that the steady, rhythmic rustle was the sound of someone being fucked, but not making any noise. I realised it must be Sophie, still unconscious and getting pounded by Hartford.

And to be honest, I loved it. The thought of it turned me on so much, even in my groggy state. I was toying with what to do, how best to act, when I heard the rustle stop and Hartford stand up. He walked over to me, but from then I couldn't hear what he was doing.

And suddenly he was inside of me. His dick was well lubed, and I was as wet as fuck, so he slipped right into me, and within three seconds he was fucking me steadily. I wanted to feign sleep for longer, but I knew that I would have to start moaning soon whether I liked it or not, so decided to "wake up". I moaned and stirred, acting groggy and confused, expecting him to jump a mile, but he did nothing of the sort. He kept fucking, and hard.

"What... What's going on? Oh!" I started rocking my body gently along with his thrusts, driving his dick against my G-spot and feeling the familiar flair of pleasure. I allowed myself to give in to the moans, steadily increasing their intensity.

I suddenly realised that Lord Hartford isn't wearing a condom, and started to panic a little. I was on the pill, of course, but if I got an STI my career could be over. "Condom, please!" I got no reply. I was scared shitless - and yet somehow, more turned on. This guy was abusing me, abusing his power, and I loved it. The feeling of a raw, naked dick inside me was exhilarating, and was the first time I had ever felt it. My moans doubled in volume, until I was screaming. My nails dug into the velvet ribbons that tied my hands apart.

Hartford moaned with me, although with a much deeper, breathier voice. He was slamming into me hard, impaling himself deep within me. I could feel the momentum building up, both in his movements and the urgency of his tone, and I matched it, not even slightly having to fake my simultaneous approach to orgasm.

"Yes, my Lord!" I cried out. As the words were leaving my lips I wondered if it was a bit much, but I was rewarded with a sharp spank and a final increase in intensity. Within twenty seconds, we were both plunged into orgasm, him moaning and me squealing with pleasure. I felt a dick pump cum into me for the first time in my life, and I absolutely loved it. I squeezed as hard as I could, milking every last drop out of him. He shivered uncontrollably at the pleasure.

He lay on top of me, dick inside me, both of us panting hard, for a couple of minutes. Then, without a word, he got up off me. I heard footsteps, a snip, and then a second snip - he had cut the two of us free. Sophie let out a jumbled moan, telling me she was waking up.

By the time the two of us had undone our blindfolds, Lord Hartford had gone. A man, presumably staff, stood in the corner waiting to escort us outside. I could see that Sophie, who had slept through her ravishing, wanted to try it on him; we were both still naked, after all; but we had both agreed never to give out freebies, in case it devalued what we had to sell.

I can vividly remember walking out, blinking in the harsh sunlight, hair frazzled and drenched in sweat, half bemused and half exhilarated. It's the sexual encounter that stuck with me the most, save one.

Yep, I did that deliberately. "Save one? What one?" Well I thought I'd save the most shocking 'til last.

I was going to be 21 in three weeks. We got a message on our website, same as usual, asking to fuck the two of us. He asked to meet us in a hotel, said he didn't want to be seen going into a random house, seeing as he was married. Again, nothing new.

The hotel was bog-standard, pretty cheap but not run down. We had been given a number to a room on the third floor, which ended up being tucked round a corner, the door out of sight from the rest of the corridor. Because of this, we decided to both strip outside, and then go in naked. We didn't take long to strip, having had a lot of practice. We pushed in the door and walked in. The room was small, with a double bed, a TV and not much else. Lying on the bed, topless, his legs draped over the side, was my dad.

A million thoughts passed through my mind in the space of a couple of seconds. Shock, embarrassment, fear, they all came through. But what was most present in my mind, was: how had I not seen this coming? Strict Catholic as he was, my dad had never shied away from blatant flirting with every young girl he saw, and I had heard from arguments in the past that he had cheated on my mother, multiple times. Our website had become so famous, especially around our local area - why wouldn't he find it eventually, and why wouldn't he want to get in on the action?

Somehow the knowledge that I should probably have seen this coming didn't comfort me, or make me any less speechless. Dad was equally speechless, seeming torn between shock, anger and something else I couldn't quite see.

Sophie, on the other hand, wasn't so speechless. In fact, her first reaction was a giggle. "Brilliant. I was hoping this would happen."

I was about to decide whether or not to run when she took my hand and pulled me over. My dad seemed to be contemplating the same decision. I staggered a few steps forward, coming up to the bed. My mind was in standstill.

Sophie reached down and stroked my dad's crotch, once, before undoing his button and pulling down his flies. His dick popped out, rock hard and standing straight up. She giggled again, and began to stroke it. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his dick. It was so blatantly sexual. Tall, pink, thick. Masculine, if ever a dick could be that. My eyes flickered up to his face, but his eyes weren't on my face - they were glued to my tits.

Sophie seemed to notice too, and she reached out and slowly squeezed my right boob. As she did so, she gave a sharp pinch on my nipple. The burst of pleasure and pain snapped me back to my senses. Suddenly, I knew what to do. Was he my dad? Yes. But first and foremost, he was my client, and there was no way of backing out from the awkwardness now. Besides, how better to avoid getting into trouble than by relieving the situation?

I got down on my knees, kneeling between his legs. Sophie smiled smugly, but I was too intent on his dick.

"Jessica..." He muttered my name, clearly not sure what he was going to say.

"Yes Daddy?" I looked up at him with big, round eyes, and puckered my lips slightly. As I did so, I could visibly see the reservations get sucked out of him by pure, horny desire. Taking this as my cue, I bent my head down and took his whole dick into my mouth.

Usually I start off slow, gently kissing the head, but this situation needed a hell of a kick-start. I pressed forwards, easing his head into my throat. My dad gave a shuddered gasp of air as I did so. By now I was well practiced with deep-throating, so was able to hold it there for several seconds, clenching my throat on his dick. Then, I slowly withdrew my head, running my tongue in a zig-zag pattern across the underside of his shaft. After hearing the resultant moan of deep pleasure, I plunged my head back forwards and began to pump up and down, throat fucking his dick.

His moans became muffled and I realised that Sophie had climbed over and sat on his face. The sound of her high-pitched moans only added to my conviction. My fingers snaked around his balls and squeezed them lightly as I gave him head. They were warm and sweaty in my hand. My dad began to gently thrust upwards to meet the thrusts of my own.

My mind was buzzing. I was being fucked in the mouth by my daddy! Despite how weird the situation was – no hell, because of it - I was more excited than I had ever been. My clit was tingling, and my boobs swelling and aching with pleasure. They felt so sensitive it was like they had been lit on fire; it was like my whole body had been lit on fire. I was sorely tempted to reach down and pleasure myself, but I knew the moment would come.

In fact, the moment came very soon. I heard some movement and looked up. Sophie had climbed, or had been made to climb, off my dad's face, and he had sat up. He grabbed me with strong arms and pulled me upwards with him, to a standing position. We stood there, face to face.

"Jessica. You're a whore."

You might expect me to flinch at that, but my face remained blank, and inside I was smiling. My dad was getting off on this. He wanted to play rough with his daughter.

"Yes, daddy. I'm a bad girl."

Clichéd, sure, but we were both so lost in the moment it was no matter. He grabbed me and flung me down onto the bed, face down, so that my legs were hanging over the side. Quick as a flash, he was kneeling behind me, and a second later he had thrust his cock deep into my pussy.

I cried out, partly from the pain but mostly from pleasure. Dad slapped my ass, hard, and began thrusting in and out of me. He was fast, and his balls slapped against my clit with each thrust. This was the second time in my life I had been fucked without a condom, and I was loving it even more than the first. I had no idea where Sophie was or what she was doing, I was oblivious to anything else but the pleasure and the sound of our moans. Sparks danced in front of my eyes as my moans very quickly turned to shrieks.

An orgasm like I had never felt ripped through me, and as my pussy clenched hard I could feel him driving over the edge. After three hard slams his dick pulsed and spurted cum inside me. He bellowed with the pleasure, and shook uncontrollably. He seemed to continue cumming for about a minute.

Soon our moans morphed into heavy panting. He stayed inside me for a while longer, before pulling out. I rolled over and sat up. He was standing there, completely naked – and Sophie was kneeling beside him.

"Come on, Jessy! We haven't finished quite yet."

I was still partly delirious from the orgasm of my life, but I managed to kneel down opposite her, with dad's dick in the middle. Somehow it never lost its erection, although I guess the situation called for arousal like he had never had.

Sophie and I both leaned forwards, our lips curling around his head and meeting in the middle. She extended her tongue, licking his head and my lips. I followed her lead and did the same. We were passionately French kissing with my dad's cock as the middle man. Our lips worked our way up and down his shaft, licking cum and pussy juice off every last bit. He moaned with the heavenly pleasure, his eyes glued to the two sexy girls, one his daughter, smooching over his dick. We tilted our heads at the base of the shaft, each taking a ball in our mouths and playing with it with our tongues. I reached my hand out to stroke his cock, only to meet Sophie's doing the exact same. Together we began to jerk him off.

I reached my other hand round and found Sophie's clit. I began to fiddle with it, pinching it between my middle and forefinger and flicking it with my thumb. I could feel her body jump with the electric shocks of stimulation running through her. She gave small squeals with each flick.

After almost ten minutes of sucking and wanking, dad pulled us to our feet. Each of his hands grabbed one of our boobs, and he lent forwards and kissed Sophie, their heads curling to meet each other. Then, he pulled back and lent in to kiss me. My whole body was alive with excitement as his tongue explored my mouth, and our lips interlocked.

Sophie went over to her bag, and when she came back I felt something cold and hard stroke my ass. Sophie had went and got her strap-on. Dad, realising what was going on, wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me into the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. I could feel his dick on the mouth to my pussy, and as he lowered me down onto it I grinded against him. My aching tits were pressed against his chest as we moaned into each other's lips. I felt Sophie come up from behind, pressing her tits into my back and wrapping her arms around my stomach. The strap-on pressed firmly against my ass, sliding slowly in.