The Bank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I even felt a wave of compassion from him, the old sucker. He started right away asking me questions. I answered all of them. It was easy because I was actually telling the truth. It felt really weird to tell the truth. So I did mix in a few lies just to stay in practice. Like when he asked me about banana tits' husband. I told him that I'd never seen him and hadn't known who he was until the day he broke my nose and my ribs. I'd actually seen that bastard the day before at the race.

After an hour, in which he asked me the same questions over and over again and even brought another even stupider man into the room with us, I could tell he was winding down.

"So what you're saying is that Mrs. Blue wasn't a part of your crew. She knew nothing about your intentions and she was actually a victim," asked the other man, who turned out to be the District Attorney.

"Yep, she was just dumb pussy," I said smiling. The DA's face soured at my expression.

"I originally wanted to take her dumb ass down with me. So I lied. I figured that if we spread the responsibility for the crimes over two or more people that I'd get a lighter sentence."

"What changed your mind?" asked the Sheriff.

"I found out today that I'm going to be a father," I said. "I had a terrible childhood. Growing up I never had a chance for a good life. I was an orphan from a broken home and I had to fight to survive on the streets to keep abusive family members from molesting me." I was throwing out every hokey stereotype and cliché I could think of.

"I don't want my kid to have the kind of life I had," I said. I wiped away an imaginary tear from my eye as I said this.

"So the first thing I have to do is tell the truth so the little bastard isn't born in jail." My voice broke just enough as I said that last part.

"I hope that his mom and her husband can raise him, or her, it might be a girl who knows. Any way I want some good people to raise my kid. And maybe someday when the kid is old enough...well..." I let my voice trail off.

"Well...what?" asked the Sheriff. I could tell that I had both him and the DA sucking the fumes from my exhaust. They were buying this shit totally. I really could have been an actor.

"Well..." I continued. "...If I don't get the chair. Maybe someday when the kid is old enough to understand, they could bring him for a visit."

They both looked at each other and shook their heads. Then I went for the gold. "No!" I screamed and started crying. "No...No...No! Never..."

The Sheriff was still shaking his head. The DA came over and patted me on my shoulder.

"No what, Son?" he asked gently.

"Don't let them bring him for a visit. I don't want my kid exposed to someone as evil as I am. I deserve to be locked away forever in the deepest pit of the darkest corner of hell. Just give my kid a chance for a good life and it'll all be worth it." I thought they were going to cry. Shit, I thought they were going to let me out, right then and there. Boy, were they saps.

* * * * * *

Angela

Over the next few days, I suffered through a series of small heartbreaks, one after another. Even the changes that were going on in my body brought me no consolation. For most of my adult life this was what I'd dreamed about. I was going through a pregnancy that should have been filled with love and even more affection and attention from Lucas. Instead I was enduring it knowing that the father of the child I carried was a lying, murdering, bank robbing, con man. When I'd gone to see him in the jail, I'd been torn. I really didn't know at that point whether I should take the love that Jerry or whatever his name was, professed for me, or continue to try and get Lucas back.

Of the two, I knew that I loved Lucas far more and that he'd be a much better father if he could ever get over the circumstances of our child's conception than Jerry ever could be. Even when Jerry told me that he loved me and wanted to be with me, there was a sense of coldness to his flowery words and I just couldn't feel anything from him. I kept going back to that moment at the doctor's office when Lucas had taken my hand. There was more love and compassion in that one gesture than I felt in all of my combined experiences with Jerry.

This was, of course, my fault, so I knew I had to roll the dice and go with what came up. My plan was very simple. The Sheriff's department was set up for holding prisoners but only for short term stays. It wasn't really a jail or a prison. It was a pretty amateurish operation. I was sure that I could help Jerry to escape. I had several possible options for what to do once he was out.

The most important and palatable option for me would be if Jerry killed Tanya, that was the biggie. That would be the event that would set my world back on its axis. Lucas would be devastated. He'd need someone to help him get over the tragic loss of the woman he'd gotten involved with. Who better than the woman he'd loved for most of his adult life? In the process, he'd help me through the rest of my pregnancy and eventually we'd get back together. In a perfect world that's how things would work out.

Of course, there'd probably be loose ends to deal with. Jerry might be one. What would happen if he decided to come back for me and his child? I'd deal with that when it came up. More than likely I'd set up a meeting and report him to the police. If he came without warning, I was sure that Lucas could handle him. He'd made short work of Jerry at that motel. I was sure that he'd do even worse to Jerry if his wife and child were in danger.

So every day I went through the motions. I showed Lucas brochures or pictures of places I was going to go and look at. Lucas had actually written me a check for my share of the money. The thing that hurt me the most though, was dealing with Tanya. She was constantly after me. She acted as if we were friends. How the fuck could I be friends with the woman who was doing her God damned best to take my man away from me?

She asked me all kinds of stupid questions about things he liked to eat or how he liked things cooked. She actually even hinted around that if I didn't mind could I give her a few of the recipes for things he really liked. She acted like a love sick school girl. Then things got worse. She actually started helping me with things for the baby. We actually had a few instances where we talked. I guess I'd always thought of her as just some flossy bimbo with big tits and a big butt who'd lured my man away with her big gray eyes and sexy but messy hair.

The truth was that my life was a cake walk compared to hers. She'd been in several abusive relationships and her marriage to a serial cheater was more than I could have endured. Being built the way she was, she'd always had attention from guys. Usually, it was the more confident guys who had the guts to go after her. Most of them turned out to be assholes. All they wanted to do was get her like she was some kind of award or trophy. Once they'd planted the flag, she became property just like any other woman. Her husband had been the worst of the bunch. He'd repeatedly cheated on her and finally when she'd caught him the last time, he told her that he thought they should have an open marriage.

When she filed for a divorce he'd beaten her nearly unconscious. Even her police training was no match for a guy who at 240 pounds was nearly double her weight. After the divorce went through, she'd moved here to work with her uncle and had totally sworn off men for life. If only she hadn't met Lucas, we probably could have been friends.

She actually was a really nice woman. Her personality and Luke's were so similar it was like they were made for each other. She too loved the small town life and she confessed her jealousy over my pregnancy. There were some things that it took her a while to get comfortable telling me but once we got past a few barriers she didn't hold much back. There were so many things that I didn't need to hear about. Like the fact that the first time they were together Lucas had eaten her until she passed out. He was the first man she'd been with who'd actually licked her pussy. All of the other guys couldn't seem to get past her T&A enough to actually try to please her.

She also told me that when this was all over she'd give Lucas three months to ask her to move in with him. After that she was going to take matter into her own hands. How stupid could the woman be? Didn't she realize that I loved him too? Why would she tell me that she wanted him all the time and that it was me who actually pushed them into having sex? She had, friendly or not, simply made me more intent on taking her off the table.

During that time, I also made it a habit to go and visit Jerry every day. The Sheriff's department became a normal place for me to be. I gradually got to know all four of the employees. The Sheriff was a no nonsense guy. If he was there, my plan wouldn't work. Tanya, of course, was normally a good deputy, but she was distracted by the newness of her love for my husband. Jimmy and Dave were both pretty much farm boys without farms. They were both too lazy for farming and had no skills for any other type of work, so working for the Sheriff was perfect for them.

Usually, the four rotated shifts and assignments, with two of them patrolling and two in the office. The two in the office had to watch any prisoners who were there and handle all of the calls that came in and any paperwork.

Usually when I visited Jerry, I'd take some food for whoever was in the office. Over the course of a week or two I found out what they liked. That was important information.

Jerry got in the habit of asking me all kinds of questions about the baby. He'd also hinted that on the day that we got him out, the first thing he wanted to do was fuck every hole in my body. I told him I'd make sure he got the chance. In reality, I was thinking that he probably wouldn't be able to spare the ten minutes it would take him to do that. He also seemed concerned about whether or not any vigorous sex would hurt the baby. I had to give him points for that.

I also got a chance to really take a look at Lucas during that time. Things had settled down between us to the point that he'd actually moved into one of the bedrooms in the house. He was very kind to me and it hurt badly. He treated me like he'd treat anyone else, but the intimacy we'd always shared was gone. The way he'd always come up behind me and wrap his arms around me and gently kiss me or stroke my arm and just smile at me, those kinds of actions belonged to Tanya now.

It tore my heart out to see them laughing and splashing water on each other while they washed his Mustang and especially to hear her moaning and calling my husband's name for hours at a time each night while they thought I was asleep.

The worst part though, was seeing that Lucas hadn't changed. The way he treated her, was the same way he'd always treated me. Well, there were a few differences. He'd never let me drive either one of his Mustangs. She'd driven the green one several times and the older black one seemed to be her car now. To tell the truth I'd never taken any interest in his cars. Okay, I'll admit it, I was actually jealous of those fucking things. But I wasn't nearly as jealous of those cars as I was of Tanya.

Every time I caught him running his hand gently down her back and grabbing her heart shaped booty, I wanted to strangle that bitch. Every time she thought no one had noticed while she rubbed those tits on him as if it was an accident I wanted to scream at both of them. I wanted to yell at her to keep her nasty fucking body parts off of MY husband. And I wanted even more to scream at him, that it should be me he was feeling on. It should be my breasts that were being rubbed all over him. He should be gently rubbing my stomach and getting to know OUR baby. And it should be me he was making love to every night not some bimbo from the Sheriff's department.

The Sheriff told me that the federal authorities were ready to move forward on Jerry's trial. They'd finally caught his friend Arnie in another state. Unlike Jerry, Arnie had been lying low and had supposedly given up on the whole bank thing after Jerry got caught. The only way they caught him was because he was using some of the smaller bills from one of their previous robberies to live on. Most banks track the serial numbers or at least lot numbers of their bills. So after a robbery even if the bills aren't marked they can sometimes be tracked.

A bank employee in Arkansas with nothing else to do was responsible. He had made a habit of paying attention to the lists of not only bank robbers that the FBI put out, but the lot numbers from banks that had been robbed. When he came across one of those lot numbers in a deposit from a local 7-11, he'd notified the FBI. They staked out the 7-11 and put an agent there working as a cashier.

They didn't know who the person was but they'd had a general description and security footage from several of the robberies. So when Arnie showed up trying to buy beer with a few more small bills they had him.

The Feds were going to take custody of Jerry on Monday, so on Friday I made my move. The timing was perfect. The Sheriff and Dave were out patrolling. I brought a big platter of tacos and burritos for Jimmy. "My God," he said. "Even I can't eat that much. Tanya, you'll probably have to eat one or two of these."

"Oh no," she said. "I have to watch my weight. I don't need my ass to get any bigger than it already is."

Jimmy, who was normally very shy, let his thoughts slip in his excitement over the food. "Shit, every guy in town watches your weight for you, Tanya. Your ass is perf..." he stopped abruptly when he realized that we could hear him. "Sorry," he said, with an embarrassed look on his face. "I didn't mean to insult you."

"That's the way I'll take it," said Tanya. "Come on Angela. I'm sure you want some time with your friend."

The usual procedure was for her to move Jerry from his cell with him wearing both leg irons and handcuffs. Then she'd move him into the interview room and chain his feet to the large iron hasp in the floor. After that, if he'd been behaving himself, she'd un-cuff his hands. With his feet chained to the floor, he couldn't move out of the chair that was also bolted to the floor, except to stand.

After he was situated, she'd come and take me into the interview room. During the first few times that we'd done this, whoever was in the office would watch the procedure from a distance, just in case. Lately that hadn't been happening. Jerry had been doing his part. He'd been using all of his skill as an actor to convince them that he'd turned over a new leaf.

I knew the drugs that I added to Jimmy's food would go to work quickly, but I still waited for a while. Jerry and I talked the way we usually did. We mentioned things like visits in the prison he was going to and other things that we thought might be normal. Tanya often passed by the room or slipped in to make sure that everything was on the up and up. On her last visit that morning I let her hear me tell Jerry that I was hoping in the prison he went to that they'd allow him to have conjugal visits because hearing her and Lucas going at it for hours at a time had me really horny.

The look on her face as she ducked back out of the room was from pure embarrassment. The look on Jerry's face as he looked at her was pure lust. I was sure that he hadn't noticed that I'd seen it.

I called Tanya back into the room and started asking her when Jerry would be moved. She told me that she couldn't give me that information because of the security risk. At that same time Jerry asked her if she knew about whether or not he'd be able to have private time with loved ones in the prison he was going to. Tanya was still flustered remembering what we'd talked about before. As she looked up at Jerry to answer his question, I was sure the bitch was imagining Lucas fucking her when I clubbed her over the back of her head as hard as I could.

I took the ring of keys off of her belt. She, as per procedure, hadn't carried her gun into the room. I was really nervous as I threw the keys to Jerry and he quickly removed the chains on his legs. He rushed over to me and held out his hands. I un-cuffed him and tried to hug him. He pushed me away from him and said, "First things first".

Even before he had a chance to say anything else, we heard the Sheriff's voice over the radio trying to reach anyone at the station. "I'm on my way in," he said.

Jerry looked at me and I knew he was thinking about doing something. "Stick to the plan," I hissed. He reached for Tanya and to my surprise he started trying to undo her shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled. "We have to kill her and then get out of here."

"I'm gonna fuck her," he said. "Then you can kill her. You're the one who wants her dead. So you do it."

We heard Jimmy groaning in the front of the office. "Shit, I have to get out of here," he said.

"What about your promise?" I asked. "What about your love for me and our baby?"

"Oh yeah," he said, using that wonderful smile of his. "I almost forgot." It was so fast that I don't remember him moving. Jerry hit me so hard I went down like a bowling pin. Once I was down he didn't stop. He started kicking me in the face, in the stomach, anywhere he could reach. I instinctively rolled into a ball to protect my baby.

"Stupid bitch," he kept yelling. "I never felt anything for you. You were always just dumb pussy. You're just too stupid to believe. I never even liked you. I had to take Viagra to get me excited enough to even fuck you." He kicked me in the head one more time and ran out of the room. He took Jimmy's gun and a bunch of keys. There were only a couple of cars in the parking lot. I don't know which one he took.

I was very close to losing consciousness as Tanya, who'd just barely regained consciousness crawled over and checked on me. "Oh my God," she said. "We have to get you to a hospital." She got shakily to her feet and grabbed the phone in the office. The Sheriff was on his way in. I heard her telling me that he'd be here in less than five minutes. The last thing I remembered was hearing her calling Lucas. I remember hearing her telling him that she was okay and then I blacked out.

* * * * * *

Lucas

I knew something was wrong when my phone rang. It was one of those moments that let us know that we're all linked somehow. Just before the phone rang, I was about to start running a new job on my HAAS turning center. Something just seemed wrong though. I was about to check the part in the chuck to make sure it was seated against the stop correctly and I just started thinking about Tanya. So when I picked up the phone, I was already in trouble mode.

Her voice sounded rough but she told me she was okay. She just had a bump on her head. She told me that Jerry had escaped and was probably on his way out of town. She thought that I should meet her at the hospital because Angela might be hurt. I asked her who had hit her. She told me not to worry about it. Just come to the hospital. Rage was coursing through me. Then she did it. She said the one thing that she probably shouldn't have said then. She said, "Honey, I love you. I was only scared that I'd never see you again. I thought that maybe he might have killed me and we wouldn't be together. But other than my blouse being opened part way, he never touched me. Hurry up and get to the hospital okay. I need a kiss like you wouldn't believe."

I hung up the phone and ran into the house as quickly as I could. Knowing the town and the surrounding roads the way I did, I knew that Jerry would take the freeway to get out of town faster. It would take him about 10 minutes to get to my exit from where he was since I was on the opposite side of the hospital from the Sheriff's department.