The Banya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wave of steam had settled over me and the heat was all encompassing. Earlier when Lina and I had done that the steam felt good, but oppressive. Almost too much to handle. But now I felt like I was cradled in its grasp, swaddled by it. My skin was hot to the touch and I reached down to feel my slumping cock. Still half swollen but relaxed, I was not surprised to find that cum was still leaking out of me and a pool of it had formed on the bench from where it dripped off my leg.

But all I could really think about was my wife. How sexy she looked in the shadows and the confidence with which she handled my body. How she knew just what I wanted and how to give it to me. Whatever it was that passed between us in the steam was an awakening. I was a lucky man.

After some time the steam settled a bit and I rose from the top bench like a man resurrected. I poured some cool water on my body to wash the drying cum from my skin and wrapped a towel around my waist before stepping outside. The moon still shone brightly overhead and I walked the trodden path back to the house, illuminated by the glow from above.

Before I went inside I took a moment to take in my surroundings. Quiet and still, the presence of the wilderness all around me instilled a grounded sense of awareness. I could faintly make out the shape of the sauna in the distance, I felt a connection to the structure. Somehow it was entwined with my acceptance by Lina's family.

I was surprised to find the cabin silent. Lina had left on a light for me but otherwise the home was deep in the throes of slumber. I saw her curled up in the bed under a thick wool blanket, she had managed to get sound asleep in the small amount of time when she left the sauna before I did. I thought that only a couple of minutes had passed since she was with me but the post sex haze mixed with the sensory assault of the sauna could certainly be playing tricks on me. Had I fallen asleep in the sauna?

I crawled under the covers next to her and wrapped my arms around her warm body. I could feel the softness of her breasts as my arm stretched across them, my right hand cupping her left breast as I spooned her from behind. Her flesh spilled out from my hands, far more than I could contain with one hand. I felt the spark in my balls as my dick began to get ideas, further encouraged by being nestled between her two plump cheeks.

Lina moaned slightly, one of content sleeping rather than encouraging passion, and I drifted off to join her in slumber.

************************************************************

I woke up the following morning with a raging hard on, the kind that demands immediate attention. But I rolled over to find the bed empty, Lina having already risen and taken the temptation of her body elsewhere. I gripped my steely cock, stroked it several times in a deliberate yet lifeless fashion, and decided that I would save it for my wife. After last night's sauna adventure I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Good morning," I heard as I walked into the tiny wood paneled kitchen. A small window above the sink looked out into the woods around us and clear, morning sunlight streamed in. Lina was at the table with a cup of coffee in front of her, reading a book, and looking as relaxed and comfortable as I had ever seen her. There was a stack of what appeared to be photo albums on the table next to her.

Lina was wearing a light terry cloth robe that was much too small for her. She had found it in the closet and, in the spirit of the cabin, had just decided that she would wear it. It had certainly belonged to a family member. But now it just seemed like it belonged to the house.

Her cleavage was in abundance due to the tightness of the robe, the white flesh of her breasts pushed together to form a deep cavern that pulled in all the light in the room. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra either. The heaviness of her breasts resulted in a natural sag to her tits overall appearance, which I found maddeningly sexy, and her obvious nipples pointed down onto the butcher block table. None of this was helping with my hard on. I could feel myself beginning to leak in my shorts.

"And good morning to you too, babe," I replied as I pulled out one of the chairs from the table and went to sit down. "You're up early."

"More like you slept late," her eyes looked down to my tented shorts and widened, a grin crossing her face as she took it in.

"I just thought after last night you'd want to sleep in a little bit too," I countered.

She stood up and walked to the counter to pour me a cup of coffee and I noticed how tight the robe was cinched at her waist, making the fabric ride up and causing the bottom of her ass to hang below the hem. The normally alabaster skin of her rear was flush and speckled red. It looked as if she had been spanked or taken a fall.

Before I could ask about it she turned around and put the coffee in front of me, cutting me off before I got to my question. "I wanted to get an early steam in. I wasn't going to wait for you, not the way that you were snoring." Her voice was light and playful, mirroring the feeling in the room.

"Well, I'm sorry I missed you in there," I admitted, at the same time reaching past the coffee and sliding my hand against her robe and under one breast. I just wanted to feel the weight of her in my hand.

Our eyes met and I wanted to talk to her about last night. The way that she silently came into the sauna and pleasured me. And that's what it was. Pleasure for me. I never really even touched my wife last night. I wanted to ask her about the way that she licked at my ass, to tell her, in the light of day, that it felt wonderful and how much I wanted to repay it to her in any way that she wanted.

But I said nothing. Instead we both smiled and enjoyed the moment that we were having. Just the two of us in this incredible little cabin with a sauna. A banya.

We sat for a while enjoying our coffee and some toast, talking about how we wanted to spend the rest of the weekend and already dreaming about coming back here with Lina's cousins. She was the youngest of the group and it was something that they had all talked about since they were kids, how someday they could all go to the dacha as adults and do whatever they wanted. Even use the banya that the kids were forbidden from going into.

Eventually I asked her about the old photo albums that were on the table. There were several of them and some of them looked ancient. The spines were cracked and cardboard poked through the corners where the fabric had worn away over the years.

"I found them in the closet in our room when I was rummaging around for this robe. I was actually being pretty loud, when you didn't wake up that's when I knew you'd be out for a while," she said, pulling the stack of albums closer to her. "I haven't looked through them yet, I wanted to wait for you. I mean, I peeked into them and it looks like years of family photos are in there."

"Let's check them out. I'd love to see some pictures of your family," I added. "How's this? I'll get the wood burning stove going good, you make us some tea, and then we get on that old couch in the living room and take a little trip down memory lane. What do you think?"

LIna smiled as I described the plan for the afternoon. "That sounds pretty perfect. You get the fire going and I'll meet you there." She leaned forward and gave me a kiss, her hand finding its way to my ass and giving me a tight squeeze. Her touch felt electric and I immediately thought of us in the sauna, her nude body between my legs.

I returned the favor and slid my hands under her robe and gripped her ass, lifting her cheeks up and then pushing them together. Lina's ass was exceptionally firm, even more remarkable considering its substantial bulk, and the flesh felt incredible in my hands. I could feel the heat coming off of her body, her crotch was pressed against mine and there was no doubt that she was already warmed up this morning.

"Looks like the fire may already be lit...,"I said as I pushed closer to her and grinded my stiffening cock against her body.

"There will be plenty of time for that later," Lina said. She didn't push me away though and I continued to press against her. I kept my eyes locked on Lina's while my hands undid the thin belt of her robe and pulled the garment open. Her tits dropped free and hung in front of her, I could see them in the edge of my vision, enormous dangling globes trying to pull me into their orbit.

"Go ahead, I know how bad you want to look at my tits," she said, never breaking eye contact. It was true, seeing them never got old. Lina knew that I loved her big tits, that I would never get sick of them. How could I? They were perfect. Large, fleshy, pale breasts that never failed to turn me on.

But I resisted their call and kept my eyes on her. Instead I dropped my shorts to the ground and my dick sprang free, slapping between her open stanced legs and finding the warmth of her pussy. I could feel that she was already wet and opening up.

"Are you going to fuck me right here, in the kitchen of my old family cabin? In the Winter Palace? You think I would let you do that?" Lina challenged me. She raised her tits up to tempt me, they came almost to her face. I had seen her lick her own nipples before but now she kept them just below her mouth, daring me to break from her gaze to get a peek.

"Yeah, I think you would let me. I think that you want it as bad as I do." Lina knew that I loved her tits, that they turned me on so much and she was using them against me. But a part of me didn't want to give in to their temptation right now. Maybe I just wanted to let her know that it was everything about her body that I loved. But I also couldn't resist the temptation for any longer. I liked this game that she was playing but I didn't want to let her win.

Instead I gripped her hips and spun her around so that her ass was facing me. In response she gripped the edge of the kitchen counter and stuck her ass out towards me. The small robe barely covered her at this point and I pulled up what little bit was still covering her butt. Again I noticed the red marks on her ass, they resembled hand prints, but I was too turned on to dwell on them for long and instead got to the business that was foremost in my mind.

My cock was hard as a rock and it practically drove itself into her, a divining rod of lust, easily parting her wet folds and sliding all the way inside her.

"Uhhhhhh," we both moaned a small whimper of desire, our passions as connected as our bodies now were. I pulled back and then slammed into her again. And again. Each time I pushed back into her I could hear her tits slapping together with a crack of flesh. The sound was echoed by my body crashing into hers.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Lina reached back and grabbed her own ass, getting a handful of the thick flesh. She pulled outward and her cheeks parted, showing her asshole to me. This was new and I wasn't sure what to do. I thought of last night and what she did to me, did she want the same in return? Before I could do anything I felt her body begin to quiver and I knew that she was about to cum. And so was I.

Lina's knees shook as the orgasm hit her. I felt her body spasm and grip mine, trying to hold me inside of her to steady her quaking body. My cock was as deep into her as it could be and I unloaded my cum inside of her. Several strong blasts shot from my cock as my balls pulsed with ecstasy while waves of euphoria washed over me.

"Holy shit...," Lina exhaled, her face pressed to the counter top. "That was..."

"Intense," I finished for her. This entire cabin had a charged atmosphere. Since the moment that we arrived here I had felt more horny than even a newlywed should. And I think that Lina felt the same way.

"Yeah. I was not expecting that. It all came on so fast. So...yeah. Thanks for that."

"Thank you. Now let me see those titties," I smirked at her, reaching for her chest.

"You wish!" Lina pushed me away and pulled the robe close to her. She may have covered up her body but the robe did nothing to disguise her curves. If anything it made them even more exaggerated. "Alright, now get that fire started. The one in the living room."

"Whatever you say," I answered and walked into the living room. A short time later the two of us were curled up on the couch, a fire keeping the room warm, and a cup of tea in each of our hands. The photo albums were stacked up in front of us on a small coffee table.

The first couple of albums were mainly photos of Lina's parents' generation; her mom and dad, aunts, uncles, and even some of the kids when they were little. Some family friends showed up as well. I was impressed with how well Lina was able to place who all the people were. I knew that she was always close with her family and it was sweet to see how much she knew about all of them. All of the pictures were taken at the cabin; either in the house or somewhere outside of it. The banya was in the background in some of the photos but was surprisingly under represented.

I grew up in a very different family environment and some of it made me uncomfortable, knowing that this closeness was something that I would never have. I think Lina sensed this though and gave my hand a tight squeeze when she explained who all the cousins were in a picture of them all getting dressed for a family talent show.

"We should make sure to take some pictures with the instant camera that we brought," she suggested. "This way we can make sure that whoever sees this in the future will remember us. There are a ton of blank pages here that are just begging to be filled up."

"I'd like that," I answered truthfully. When my mind wasn't in the gutter with lust I had actually been thinking a lot about how nice it was to be part of this family now. I felt accepted with them and Lina seemed to really love the idea of that too.

My eyes drifted to the coffee table, to the one album that we hadn't opened up yet. It looked a lot older than the others that we had looked at. It was a smaller album too, I guessed it would probably only have a single picture on each page. I reached for it and put the book in the space where our legs met on the couch.

I undid the piece of ribbon that held the album closed and turned the cover to open it.

"Woah," I said, totally startled by the first picture.

"That is not what I was expecting. At all. Holy shit," Lina gasped.

"At least now we know where you get your tits from. Who is that?"

The black and white picture showed two women in front of what was clearly the banya at the cabin. The photo was a little blurry but you could still make out the snow on the ground around them. The women, who were both probably in their 20's, were standing in front of the door to the sauna and couldn't have looked happier, they both wore enormous smiles on their faces and nothing else. The two ladies each had an arm around the other and with their free hand covered their crotch. The woman on the left was the taller of the two and had a toned, athletic body. Small breasts, defined shoulders, and perhaps the slightest hint of some ab muscles. Her hair was hidden beneath some sort of bell shaped hat. She was very pretty and looked familiar to me, distinct features that many of Lina's relatives had.

The woman on the right had the biggest tits that I had ever seen and she seemed thrilled about showing them off. She stood up completely straight and had a smile that was on the verge of turning into laughter. I wished this photo was one of those portraits from Harry Potter where the subjects moved around a little. I would have loved to see her grin crack into a full laugh and for those giant tits to bounce up and down with delight.

Lina, her hand on my thigh, leaned in closer to the photo to examine the subjects. "The one on the left is definitely my grandmother. She looks great. I had always heard that she was an athlete and, yeah, look at that body. And the other one must be her sister, my great aunt. I never met her. I don't think I even saw a picture of her. She died when she was pretty young, I think. You can see the resemblance between the two of them," Lina's voice was flat as she spoke. I could tell that there was a mix of emotions beneath the surface that she didn't know how to deal with.

"In some ways you can. But definitely not in others. That is some rack your aunt has. Wow." I really didn't know what else to say. I was mesmerized.

"And all this time I thought that I had the biggest tits in the family," was Lina's measured response.

"At least we know you come by them honestly." I looked over at Lina and peered at the cleavage visible in the robe that she still wore. Much like her face, her chest was red with embarrassment. She was clearly taken aback by the turn of events. A moment ago she was reminiscing about wholesome family memories and now we were ogling her great aunt's enormous knockers.

"I'm a little afraid to turn the page. What else is going to be in here?," Lina's voice was a now mixture of apprehension and excitement. "I feel like maybe we shouldn't be looking at it."

"Oh, come on. It's a family photo album. It's not like it was locked up. I bet everyone who has stayed here has looked at it. The other pictures may not even be like this one," I argued. I, for one, was very interested in the contents of this book. I definitely wanted to see more pictures of her great aunt and I was hoping for an album full of them, maybe even some other family members that shared the exhibitionism that these two did.

"Alight," she conceded. "But you turn the page."

I put on my best mischievous grin and flipped the album to the next page...to reveal a couple of naked men.

"Grandpa! Oh, what the fuck," she cried.

The guys were also in front of the sauna and the snow formation around them revealed that this picture was probably taken at the same time as the one of the women. The two men stood next to each other and they both had their arms raised and their biceps flexed in the classic strongman pose. Soft cocks dangled between their legs. The man that wasn't Lina's grandfather was pretty well endowed, though grandpa had nothing to be ashamed of. Like the women, the two men had big smiles on their faces and you could practically feel the joy and fun of the day that they were having.

"This is kind of wild. Did you have any idea that your grandparents were so...," I struggled for a moment to think of the word that I wanted to use, "...free? Open? Fun?"

"They're my grandparents. I never really thought of it. Now the entire no kids at the sauna thing in the winter is starting to make a little more sense to me. I just...yeah, I don't know what to make of it. I guess it's kind of cool that they were all having fun," Lina said. I could tell that she was surprised by all of this, but not upset or disgusted about it.

"They seem to all be having a great time. Look at the smile on all their faces," I flipped back to the first photo to point out how happy the women were. And I wanted to get another look at the fantastic rack of the great aunt.

"For sure. That makes me happy, to know that they were so happy," Lina smiled as well, and I could really see the family resemblance when she did.

She lifted the album from the space on the couch between us, closed the cover, and turned to me.

"I don't know if I can look at the rest of this. It's cool. But also a little weird for me. I mean, my parents could be in there and I don't need to see that. And who knows what else," Lina's tone was fairly serious and I knew not to push back even though I was very intrigued by the rest of the pages in the album. I also knew that I could check it out at some other time.

"That's fine, babe. I totally get it."