The Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Bria groaned as Mike let his orgasm build. He was barely holding on now, his penis completely swollen. His kiss paused and his mouth was just pressing against hers as he gave a few more frantic thrusts, feeling her elastic entrance milk him. Then he slammed himself all the way inside her and didn't pull out.

"MMMPH!" She grunted loudly. He released. Mike felt his penis jerk violently, and a thick stream of semen shot out the end as he ground against Bria. His hot cum sprayed into her cervix. He shuddered from the pleasure as his member spasmed. Load after load of his sperm squirted into Bria and he felt the boney heels of her feet suddenly press into his lower back as she swung her gangly legs around him.

"Mmmm..." Bria purred in a young, high-pitched voice, her tongue slowing in his mouth. He felt a sudden flurry of spasms that were pure ecstasy, bulleting his seed into her vagina. He moaned, trembling from the intense pleasure. His entire length was being squeezed by her tunnel -- from top to bottom -- as his semen hemorrhaged out of him. Their kissing started to die down, echoing loudly in the kitchen as he squeezed his cock muscles. He forced a thick glob of cum to the end and felt it fall off inside her as he tugged on her upper lip, pulling until it slipped free. They pulled apart and her dark eyes blinked up at him. She ventured a nervous smile, showing her braces.

"Amazing." Mike said. Her smile broadened. She looked truly happy. He was softening inside her, yet her grip was still tight. He kissed her mouth again. "I better get back out there."

She nodded, smiling again. He slowly backed away, watching his softening penis emerge from between her glistening pink petals. When his helmet slipped free, he caught a glimpse of pearly fluid before she closed up. She brought her legs down as he pulled up his underwear and shorts, walking towards the door.

Mike unlocked the sliding glass door. Nobody even tried to come in. They were lucky. Walking out, he grabbed a beer from the mini fridge and sat down beside Rob. Three minutes later he saw Bria walk out and his gaze ran down her long, bare legs. He couldn't believe that he was just between them. Tasting. Thrusting.

"Are the dishes finished?" Rose asked as her daughter sat down beside her.

"Yes." Bria replied, blinking innocently.

12