The Barnet Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike lifted his eyebrows in surprise and then shrugged as he knee walked up along Judy's body to end up with his hands on Trudy's hips. She had a hand between her legs and lined up the head of his dick with her opening. He pushed forward and she pushed back. Then her eyes grew wide and her lips formed a perfect O, as the head and a few inches of the shaft entered her tight pussy.

She never made a sound as Mike rocked his hips back and forth, his dick entering her in short increments until his hips touched her ass. Trudy had never been so full of dick in her life. It did not hurt so much as it shot sparks all along her nervous system. She wasn't coming but she felt like she should have been. Then he slowly pulled out and she shook all over.

When he started to fuck her the same way he had Judy, Trudy found out very quickly what all those expressions had meant. She emptied on the outstroke and filled on the in. Her clit rubbing on his shaft also as he pushed forward but in the position she was in, it didn't get jammed in as Judy's had. Maybe she was just wetter or his shaft was from being in Judy's pussy.

In any case, Trudy lasted long enough to feel Mike coming deep in her pussy. That was the last straw in a long series of giant orgasms and she joined her sister in somewhere else land.

Mike had groaned long and loud as he came deep in Trudy's pussy. A moment later, she had crumpled forward into a pile on the bed. She was as out of it as her sister. His dick came out of her pussy as she fell forward and he watched as semen trickled out a moment later and ran down her slit and over her clit. He was grinning as he climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

*****

Judy groaned and opened her eyes slowly. There was a white ceiling above her and a golden ceiling fan that she did not recognize. She was sprawled out on her back with her arms and legs spread wide. She wondered what football team had fucked her and then her mind snapped to Mike and his horse dick. She groaned again and closed her eyes.

A few minutes later, she opened her eyes again and sighed deeply. She felt wonderful in the afterglow of however many orgasms she'd had. How long Mike had fucked her, she didn't have a clue but she sure felt well fucked. She sighed again and turned her head one way and then the other. There was a foot on either side of her head that had to be Trudy's.

Her toes were down and her heels were up so she must have been on her knees. A mental picture of her sister on her knees with her pussy above Judy's face formed and then Mike's big dick was running in and out slowly. Judy groaned as memories of that feeling came flooding in.

There was a like groan from above Judy's head. She tilted her head back as far as she could and then rolled to the side when she could see her sister. Trudy was lying in a kind of a frog position. Her knees were wide her feet were closer together, her ass slightly raised. Her pussy was still slightly open and had that well fucked and creamed look.

Judy blinked twice. Yeah, she had been creamed all right. There was a drop of cum hanging from her clit and there was a big wet spot under that. She had the sudden urge to lick the drop off her sister's clit but knew she couldn't reach it. She whimpered softly as she slowly got to her knees. She was about to move over beside her sister when Trudy made a gasping sound, pushed up with her arms, and rocked back on her knees.

Trudy's ass bumped against Judy's arms and then jerked back forward and Trudy looked over her shoulder wild eyed. Seeing her sister, she said, "Where did he go?"

Judy grinned. "I don't know where he went but he came all in your pussy."

Trudy groaned and laid her head back on the bed. "I think that's what finally put me down for the count."

Judy nodded and leaned over to kiss her sister on both ass cheeks. She looked down at the wet spot and sighed. If it hadn't been there, she would have flipped over and attacked her sister's pussy. As it was, she crawled over to the side and moved up to lie down next to her.

They lay there looking at each other for a full minute before Judy asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"Right now I'm avoiding that. My mind is still a little foggy."

Judy grinned. "Been there and still a little overdosed on endorphins."

They were quiet for a minute more and then Trudy said, "If we can figure out how to get them started, Mom will go absolutely nuts. This guy is as big as dad was and then some."

"That tongue of his looked a hell of a lot bigger than dad's even thought about being," Judy said and then shivered. "I got to get me some of that thing the first chance I get."

Trudy groaned and sighed. "You'll fly around the room backwards. I know I did. That thing touched places that normal dicks don't."

Judy shivered. "Mom will absolutely die and so will I."

Movement by the bedroom door drew Judy's attention.

"I thought I heard voices in here," Mike said as he walked over to the bed. "So you both lived after all."

"You creamed me," Trudy said accusingly.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that but between the two of you taking all of me, I got a little too excited."

Judy rolled over on her side and looked at Mike. "How would you like to have someone who can take all of you, all of the time, and give as good as she gets?"

Trudy looked at her sister and then added, "Someone you can fuck as long and as hard as you want to and not have to worry about hurting them?"

Mike looked from one sister to the other. "And who might that be?"

"Our Mother," the replied at the same time.

"What?" Mike said with his eyes wide.

"Our Dad had a very big dick but he died a couple of years ago," Judy said.

"But he didn't have a monster tongue like you have," Trudy threw in.

"Since then Mother has been a royal pain. She's not getting any and no one is happy, especially her," Judy said.

"She dated a couple of guys earlier this year but we don't think she was satisfied, if you know what I mean," Trudy added.

"So we heard about you and decided to try you out. You sure fill the bill—"

"And our pussies," Trudy cut in with a big grin.

"If you could do the same for our Mother, everything would be great," Judy finished.

"But... but.... Your Mother? Holy shit!" Mike said.

"Is that a yes or a no?" Trudy asked her sister.

"I think that was an I'm considering it." Judy replied.

"Considering it? Well... uh...." Mike said and then looked from one sister to the other. "How, uh, old is your mother and does she look anything like you two?"

Trudy giggled and Judy laughed. A moment later, Judy said, "She's thirty seven and we look pretty much like her now. We looked exactly like her when she was our age."

"And no, she's not fat and ugly now. She's always kept herself in shape and urged us to do the same," Trudy said.

"I... uh...." Mike started to say and then blew out a noisy breath. Then he grinned and looked at each of them again. "What are the chances of a threefer?"

Trudy giggled again and Judy said, "I don't think mom would go for that. We wouldn't mind but she's a little to straight for that."

Mike nodded. "But we can still play, right?"

"And play and play and play," Trudy said with a big grin.

"So, how's this going to work? I just can't walk up to her and say I've got a big dick and then ask if she wants to fuck," Mike said as he sat down on the foot of the bed.

Trudy and Judy exchanged glances as they both sat up. "He's right, you know," Trudy said.

"I'm thinking," Judy replied.

"We could tie him naked to her bed with a card that said, Happy Birthday or Merry Christmas, on it," Trudy said.

"Yeah, but then mom would know that we know about dad's big dick," Judy replied.

"Uh, how do you guys know about your dad's big dick?" Mike asked a moment later.

"About six months ago we found an old video tape hid in a box of stuff we were taking down to the basement. It was marked "Fun stuff" so we took it up to our room and shoved it in my old VCR," Judy said.

"Then we were shoving our hands down our pants," Trudy added with a grin.

"It was a tape of mom and dad having sex on a bed," Judy said.

"Only we didn't know that at first. All we saw at the point where the tape started was this big ass dick hammering in and out of this tight looking very wet little pussy," Trudy threw in.

"We thought it was just a porn tape until the camera pulled back and there was mom and dad in all their radiant glory," Judy said and then shivered hard. "Talk about your shockers."

"We hit rewind and started from the start. That's when we figured out it was taken on their second honeymoon. They took a cruise to the Bahamas or somewhere like that," Trudy said with a shiver of her own. "Yeah, who would have thought mom could stuff that much dick in that little pussy of hers."

Judy chuckled. "It seems to run in the family."

"Tell me about it," Mike and Trudy said at the same time and then laughed.

They were all silent for several minutes and then Judy said, "We need a plan."

"What if we were both giving him a blowjob on the couch and set it up so she would walk in on us?" Trudy ventured.

"What part of not being able to sit down for a week don't you understand?" Judy asked with a grin.

"But we like spankings," Trudy said with a grin of her own.

"Spankings your ass, we would get beatings," Judy said and shook her head. "That won't fly."

"What if you two just introduced me as a friend from college. A mentor or maybe even an assistant professor. Then I could see where I could get from there," Mike suggested.

"We'd have to make sure and emphasize the just friends part," Trudy said looking at her sister.

"We could all hang out at your place and let her get to know me better," Mike said.

"He does look older than he probably is," Judy said thoughtfully.

"I could even dress the part. I do clean up pretty good," Mike said with a grin.

It sounds like a plan to me," Judy said as she looked at Trudy.

Trudy nodded and then looked at Mike. "Since your mom die of a broken heart and or loneliness, you do know why we're doing this, right?" When mike nodded, she went on, "Just make damned sure you don't hurt her. We wouldn't take it kindly and we are plotters, if you haven't noticed."

Mike grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I understand and I will play nice. Who knows, I might even fall in love or lust, which is kind of close."

"As long as mom is happy and doesn't get hurt, that's close enough for us," Judy said with a grin. "Although, having you for a daddy might prove very interesting."

Trudy giggled. "I hadn't even thought about that until you said something. Now I have all these fantasies running around in my head."

Mike laughed. "Talk about the family that plays together."

"Yeah, but mom might not understand some of the ways we play," Judy said with a sideways glance at her sister.

"No shit," Trudy replied with a grin.

Mike looked from one sister to the other. "Now that we have your plot hatched, what do we do now?"

Trudy looked at Judy and giggled. "I'll take the lower half and you can have the top half to start this time." Judy nodded and they both looked at Mike with big leering grins.

Mike's head moved from side to side as he looked at them. "Uh, you ladies do remember that you promised not to break anything important, right?"

Judy laughed and Trudy giggled as they knee walked in his direction. "Define important." Judy whispered as she grabbed him around the neck and wrested him down flat on his back. Before he could reply, she was sitting on his face.

12