The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the pain finally let up a little, Matilda looked over at the baron. It was only when she saw the switch in his hand that she realized what had happened. But before she could say anything, Frederick told her to get her tits back up in the air. The baroness pleaded with him not to switch her boobs again. The pain was unbearable. The baron was not moved. He told Matilda that her breasts had to be punished. She had two more strokes coming, and if she didn't get those huge, floppy things back in the air this instant, it would be five more.

The poor baroness began crying, but she didn't dare disobey. Matilda grabbed her poor nipples again and lifted her boobs in front of her face again. This time she knew what was coming and she saw her husband pull the switch back out of the corner of her eye. As the switch started forward, the hugely obese woman screamed before it even landed on her breasts.

That little piece of wood hit, and Matilda's boobs burst into flame. She couldn't stand it. The baroness screamed and screamed. At the same time, she grabbed her poor burning boobs and tried to put the fire out. Matilda was hopping and rubbing so hard, her breasts were bouncing in all directions. The baroness had no idea how long she had been throwing her boobs around, when the burning finally let up a little. It was only then, that Matilda started to feel the other pain from having her huge tits flying around like that.

When his wife had finally stopped throwing her tits around, Frederick told her to lift them up again. Matilda just couldn't do it. She dropped to her knees and pleaded with her husband not to whip her breasts again. The pain was just unbearable. The baroness would do anything Frederick asked, if he would please not switch her again.

Frederick said he would think about it. If Matilda would get back up, and get those tits way up in the air, he would try to think of something else she could do. The baroness didn't hesitate, she got back to her feet and, using her nipples, pulled her huge breasts up as high as she possibly could. Matilda thought she might stretch them right off her chest, but she wasn't about to do anything to displease her husband right then.

The baron actually was trying to think of something. As he thought, Matilda cringed because he kept tapping that stick off her breasts. Frederick did want to come up with something. As much as Matilda deserved her switching, and as much fun as it was to watch those whoppers fly around, the baron felt it would be even more humiliating for his wife to actually do something she came up with.

That was the answer. After a few more seconds, Frederick told Matilda that she could drop her boobs. The fat lady actually sighed with relief as she let go of her nipples. After Matilda let go, her boobs bounced down and wobbled around for several seconds before they finally came to rest.

When Matilda's boobs stopped bouncing, Frederick gave her two choices. "Okay, my dear. You wanted to do something to avoid having your boobs switched. Well I couldn't think of anything, so you're going to have to. Tomorrow, after we have inspected you, you will do something with your body to entertain all of us. It must be something really amusing. If you don't come up with something, or if what you come up with is boring, you will get three additional switching on those huge tits of yours. Now, if you don't think you can come up with something, you can just lift these jugs back up and I'll give them their last swipe." To emphasize his last point, Frederick had put his hand under one of Matilda's boobs and was gently bouncing it up and down.

It took Matilda only a moment to agree. She had no idea what she would come up with, but she had all day tomorrow to think of it. In the meantime, anything was better than feeling that switch under her breasts again.

Frederick accepted Matilda's decision and told her that the evening's inspection was over. Matilda was to bend over and pull her cheeks as wide as she could, so that Lily could put her brooms back. Sobbing, Matilda did as she was told. It was still humiliating displaying herself like that, and she certainly didn't want that little bitch shoving things into her. But, Frederick had said this would end her night's humiliation and the baroness would do anything to be able to leave this terrible scene.

When Matilda had herself spread wide open, Lily picked up the first broom. She placed the handle at the entrance to the baroness' anus. When she had it lined up, she pushed just enough for the tip to go in. As the thing entered her, Matilda realized that the broom had lost its lubrication. She started to scream at Lily to wait, when the girl shoved the thing all the way up the baroness' ass.

Lily loved it. As soon as that tip was lodged, she had wrapped both hands around the stick and shoved it in until it hit bottom. The shriek that obese bitch let out was music to Lily's ears. After she had the first stick lodged firmly up Matilda's butt, Lily picked up the other one.

Matilda's pussy still wasn't visible with all that fat. Lily told the woman to spread her legs wide and reach down lower on her cheeks. Then when she had a good grip, Matilda needed to pull them as wide as she possibly could. Finally, when Matilda had spread herself as ordered, the very tip of her pussy came into view.

With the baroness' vaginal lips beginning to show, Lily placed the broom between them. Then she used the stick to pull Matilda's pussy the rest of the way into view. When the baroness' cunt was finally accessible, Lily told one of the guys to open up the flaps.

Matilda was bent over and couldn't see what was happening. She felt the broom pushing into her vaginal area, but it wasn't going into the hole. Then the broom was removed. A few moments later, Matilda felt hands at her vagina, stretching her lips apart. When the baroness knew her pussy was stretched completely open, she felt the tip of the broomstick enter her hole. The noblewoman held her breath, knowing what was coming. Sure enough, a moment later that broom was shoved straight up Matilda's vagina until it couldn't go any further. The baroness tried to get her breath back after having that thing shoved in.

When Matilda had both her holes stuffed again, Frederick told her she was free to go. The miserable woman held onto her sticks and headed off to her room. As soon as she arrived, she pulled those awful brooms out and collapsed on her bed. How was she ever going to survive this? And Dear God! What was she going to come up with to "entertain" those people? Her breasts hurt something awful. Matilda couldn't even bear to think about taking three more swipes from that switch. Finally, the whole situation completely overwhelmed the baroness. She just collapsed onto her bed and began weeping uncontrollably.

12