The Bawd Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the black babe had gone I asked Jane what the score was? She said, "We have already given a potion to Don and taken pictures of him with his cock in Kim and Maria's pussies, with a daily paper to indicate the date. We are getting our own back; we will all say he is the father of our coming children."

"What good will that do?" I asked. "Well you see," Jane said, "we all signed a pre nuptial agreement that as soon as we got pregnant by him we each got seventeen percent of his companies stock. That's why he stopped us conceiving while we were married to him. Amazingly the wording says getting pregnant, not producing his babies, so we don't have to wait for them to be born and for him to be able to have DNA tests done, we just have to show the pictures of him with his thing in us to prove the likelihood and we get the stock there and then! Oddly it doesn't say we have to still be married to him either. He obviously thought it couldn't happen.

You see what that means, between us we would own fifty one percent and we would call a special shareholders meeting and vote him out of the company. He had all his property on the companies' books, so we will evict him as well. By then hopefully his new secretary will also be pregnant by you so he will be even more confused."

Two months later Jane phoned to say, "All four of us are pregnant by you and we've had the shareholding meeting, thrown Don out and now I'm Chairman of the board. We have also had another board meeting thrown out all his mates and now we have just us girls, we call ourselves the bawd, it's a play on words, cos we are more like your brothel than a company.

Oh yes we are now all filthy rich and going to live on the companies tropical island, even Jenny the black girl you impregnated has agreed to be on our bawd and come to.

The girls have decided to invite you to live with us there and when we have our babies you can look after your children, while we find men we want to fuck. We will give you a salary of two hundred and fifty thousand pounds a year; it won't be hard work because you can pick out four nursemaids to look after the children. We will pay them a fortune and part of their contract will be they have to let you shag them on demand. And don't forget as they have got to be wet nurses they must all have big boobs.

Oh yes one more thing, we have all decided to have another two babies each after our present ones and we want you to be the father so they are real brothers or sisters!

Well what is your answer Dave?"

"No contest" I said, "oh yes, please don't wear knickers I love fucking pregnant girls!"

12