The BDSM Tourist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers

"Your request for Terri to have a chocker is commendable. However it was not your place to tell her. Go to the bathroom and put that in, you will wear it for twenty four hours as a reminder."

She nodded walked into the bathroom and five minutes later came back out. Stopped half way turned and bent over to show me she had it in. then sat back on her legs next to Terri. I then walked to Terri she in turn held out her hands and I placed the chocker there. She looked at me. I then looked at Donna and nodded. The smile on her face lit up the cabin as she stood behind Terri and put the chocker on her sister. I suggested a game of strip poker. Both girls laughed and hugged me.

I had to beg off for the rest of the evening jet lag being what it is sometimes takes over at the most annoying times. I told the girls they should stay up and chat amongst themselves both refused and by seven o'clock all three of us were in bed a mass of tangled limbs and asleep. I woke the next morning with Terri spooned into me. I could tell by her breathing she wasn't asleep either. This whole morning thing had too many déjà vu connotations.

"Where is your sister?"

On hearing that Terri moved to sit on her legs and looked out towards the door.

"Master is awake."

A minute later Donna came in with a tray a cub and a pot of coffee, handed it to Terri and Donna assumed the same position next to Terri. Minutes later I'm looking at two smiling faces desperately trying to get as much coffee down me to jump start my heart as I could.

"One of these mornings you're both going to find yourselves hanging upside down from the porch by your ankles."

Both looked at each other and giggled. I sent them both into the kitchen for breakfast and joined them as it was being served. I insisted that they both sunbath again for the morning, we were going out later in the afternoon to the mall. It was as I walked outside onto the porch I found two sets of ankles straps hanging from the roof of the porch and two girls stretched out on beach towels in the middle of the clearing who claimed to know nothing about it.

We shopped for clothes for Terri. I still maintained no panties but again relented on both the girl wearing bras. Both girls being C cups gravity and public modesty required it. All three of us where sat drinking soda's, both girls were getting odd looks on occasions from a table of women across from us. At first all three of us ignored it and continued to talk about the rest of the clothes we needed to get Terri. But both girls started to realize I was becoming irritated by the table of women across from us.

Donna held my hand and said. "Please Master may I leave the table for a moment?"

I nodded thinking she wished to use the toilets. I was just about to tell Terri to go with her when Donna stood and walked to the table of women across from us and sat on the only remaining chair at there table. All of them huddled deep in conversation for a few minutes then she got back up and joined us. Terri then held my hand.

I nodded and Terri then got up and walked over to the table of women sat on the seat Donna had just vacated and again held a huddled conversation. As soon as she had finished we left to finish our shopping. On our return to the cabin both girls set about making something to eat, I sat on the chair out on the porch. There was something going on and I just couldn't put my finger on it. I was so deep in thought I didn't notice the girls presence for a moment.

Terri came and sat on my lap, Donna knelt on the decking next to my chair, even though there was another chair the other side of me. I felt it was Donna who had the most to say which was why she had taken the most submissive position out on the decking. Again and again I ran what happened over in my mind and found myself getting more and more frustrated simply because I could find no answer to the woman's behavior.

"Donna. Why did you talk to those women and why did they spend so much time watching us?"

"I'm sorry Master, they are friends of my fathers, they are gossips, and if I had not talked to them then they simply would have made stuff up to tell him when they see him."

I looked at her, she looked at the decking. In life there are truths, half truths and lies. Donna had just given me possibly two of those. I was now even more confused. Terri started to fidget on my lap so I looked at her and asked her what she had said to those women.

She blushed and said. "Sorry Master I told them your were British and had a ten inch dick and the reason I'm walking funny is because I had just spent all morning bouncing off of it."

I had not laughed so much in a while tears of laughter fell from my cheeks. The sun had now set and a chill had crept onto the porch. All three of us moved into the cabin. Donna went into the kitchen to bring iced teas for each of us as I started a fire, both girls sat back on there legs with me lying on my stomach in front of them.

"Master can we give you a slave's massage?"

My thoughts went into overdrive for a moment, now I was intrigued. Terri's request came out of the blue perhaps it was because I was already laying on my stomach that made her ask. Both the girls sat back and waited, in the end I shrugged my shoulders and both bounded into the bedroom, Donna came back with a beach towel for me to lay on Terri reappeared with some oils that I had bought by mistake when we went to the mall thinking it was sun block.

I lay face down on the towel Terri one side Donna the other. Both knelt picked up one of my hands each and placed it between there legs. Both girls were wet and exceedingly warm, they both then sat back on there legs clamping my hands firmly between there legs. I had to fight the urge to let my fingers do the walking and simply lay there. When their hands touched my skin I couldn't even stifle a moan, four hands simultaneously worked my body over, kneading out the lumps pushing the soothing oils deep into my skin.

This truly was heaven. The close contact with both their sexes simply added to the release of tension, I was giving serious thought to adding this to my weekly wish list. I lost all track of time, both girls kept up their wonderful work on my muscles pushing fresh life back into them. Releasing all the tensions of the day, slowly my mind began to drift, the remnants of my jet lag now getting a foothold on me and those wondrous hands seeming to be able to cover my entire body only helped to lower my resistance.

Other than my gentle moans of approval the faint crackle of the fire burning into the wood, and then in turn giving off its heat added to the atmosphere of the evening. As sleep pulled to me, my eyelids grew heavy, even my breathing took on a similarity to sleep. This was beyond my wildest dreams as the last vestige of consciousness slipped from these weary fingers into that blackness of peaceful sleep.

"Donna please.!"

"No."

The dark warmth of sleep enveloped me and I heard no more.

markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers